0ly40

[Current Daily Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles aka Love is drop by drop 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20

2,361 posts in this topic

Posted

Preview ep7:

3 people like this

Posted

hmm another heartbreaking  drama.  well can t  wait to  see  how the stepmother to the girl  that  killed  the man reacts , when she  finds out  her  stepdaughter  killed  her  ex husband. and her  birth  daughter is  suffering...

3 people like this

Posted

is the  stepmother  from   my  mother in law is my  daughter in law? wow  she  put on   weight it  suits  her.. looks a  1000 times  better and  younger. hmmm  thinking.....

3 people like this

Posted

Preview:

Episode 7:

Spoiler

3 people like this

Posted

Okay, forgive my vent in advance...I am sure I am misunderstanding some cultural issues....but what the heck did I just watch today?!?

I thought Dong Joon's dad was gonna be sympathetic to his son--then he beats his college grad adult son with a broomstick? Why did the older brother not even bother to help him? Poor Dong Joon just took it like a man. That scene was sickening to watch. I nearly lost my lunch. And what kind of mom/future grandma tells her son's girlfriend to abort her grandchild? Is she out of her mind? I know she doesn't approve of BW, but darn, that's her son's child and her grandchild. No wonder Dong Joon is embarrassed to be her son. As a mother myself, I'm embarrassed that she is a mom! This should be a "Mom Card" revocation event. 

I get that Bang Wool doesn't want to come between Dong Joon and his mom, but that baby deserves 2 parents and some financial support from it's dad. Do Dong Joon's parents not believe in personal responsibility? Their son is at least 50% responsible for the pregnancy. And then the mom says she wants her son to marry a girl who has parents so they can get together socially for lunch? How incredibly shallow and selfish.

I may have to give up on this show for my own mental health!

4 people like this

Posted

@shamrockmom  hugs.

there is no common sense in kd land.

most  dramas  are   like this.  children serve a purpose. and  right now  this grandmother thinks   the unborn  child is a hindrance  to her son.now, if  the girl was  rich   the grandmother  will jump for  joy. since BW is poor , BW is not valuable  to them.

poor girl gets  pregnant with rich  guy  means she will get  hounded like a  dog, till she  miscarried the baby or  lies and  say she had  an abortion. or move away  and have the  baby  .

Rich  girl  gets  pregnant  with poor   boy, same thing they  will hounded  him. rich  girl  may be forced  to have  an abortion,  or have the baby  then   parents  tells  her the baby  died, while they ship  the  baby off to an orphanage. then later in life  when they need a bloodline  they  will search  high and low for the child.

rich marries  rich cause  they  can expand their business. more  money.

sometimes the poor  girl  who was  abandoned  with her  child. goes  out  and  work  hard and  then  becomes rich  herself.

it is a circle   that  spins  forever in kdramaland . money and more  money   ,never  enough  money    .human life  comes   maybe  second or third..greed  for  money    is  high. save a life  is low when it  does not  benefit  you.

cold, cold brrr it got  cold  writing this .. 

5 people like this

Posted

Don't forget folks, in that neck of the woods, marriage is the union of two families, not the union of a man and a woman.  And, o ye of little faith, the marriage is tomorrow.

4 people like this

Posted

Episode 9 preview:

3 people like this

Posted

Looks like we are getting to the meaty part of the drama. Can't wait for our OTP to meet and sparks fly. Cold hearted CEO will hAve his heart flutters whenever he is with BW. 

Looks like DJ might passed away by Friday or Monday. I'm sad to see him go as he is such a sweet guy but I prefer to watch the arrogant CEO being brought down by BW.

4 people like this

Posted

On 12/5/2016 at 7:25 AM, anbud said:

is the  stepmother  from   my  mother in law is my  daughter in law? wow  she  put on   weight it  suits  her.. looks a  1000 times  better and  younger. hmmm  thinking.....

@anbud  I think she was really pregnant in that drama.. I hated her in that drama matter of fact there hasn't been one drama I seen her in that she played a good character..  I'm wondering what she'll do when she finds out she covered up her step daughter crime and her daughter is being bullyed by her evil MIL.. Apparently these twop girks will be rivals for the main lead..

@booha  Thanks for the stills on BW son, I want mom to regret thinking she wasn't good enough for her son.. BW shouldn't allow the lady to come no where near her son.. BW should have got and agreement from her that she wants nothing to do with the baby at all in life..   

I must say I couldn't believe that DJ mom said that he needs to marry a girl that he could ride on her coat tail all so she could try and flaunt status.. No real man would want to be depended on his wife family or they money but it seems all she thinks about.. Now she's begging BN to marry him so he could work in the proffession he went to school for.. How could he be a judge when he denied his family for his mom sake he's right he has no business sitting on anyones bench or wearing a robe if he don't do right by BN and child and materialistic mom don't see if he just did what she said this could hurt his carreer..   

4 people like this

Posted

Preview ep10

Episode 9:

Spoiler

3 people like this

Posted

@sava2savaI have been away for a few days so not able to watch my Kdramas. Finally caught up to episode 19. I don't know who is BW's mother but yes , it could be CR's stepmother. Looks like CR and her stepmother are leaving for the states. I haven't watched "Be Strong Guem", so will try to watch it also. I can see DJ's mother blaming BW for her son's death. Too bad he dies, but his heart will be used for a good cause. It will change WH to a good person that will see the "GOOD" in people and treat them with respect. Looking forward  to WH's change of personality and his relationship with BW. Won't be easy for these two since WH's mother wants the best for him and will want him to marry into a family that has the same status as his.  Do you think that DJ' s mother will ask BW to leave their home once DJ dies or will she let BW live with them since she's pregnant? Big question!

4 people like this

Posted

Oh gosh this episode has  such heartwarming  scenes and sad ones as  there will be a lightning bolt  and lives are going to change. This is my first drama where I’m watching it knowing one will die in a predestined time.  I’m glad DJ mom made peace with her son and let him marry BW.  It was hard to watch when everyone went after each other because DJ mom didn’t accept BW.  I was afraid the writer would let DJ die in the midst of shouting and tearing and the rest of the family might have to live with such guilt.  Now DJ gave a warm memory to his family, especially to his mom, and to BW.  

During a dinner time DJ mom said the only time DJ used his left hand was when he ate.  Perhaps this habit of DJ’s will transform into WH…

@sava2sava   Yes I was happy to see BW’s son and to learn when the time jump might happen.   Now we know that DJ mom relented so at least BW and DJ got married and the family became normal again. Now I’m very curious about how DJ will die and what will happen with BW.   I hope  DJ doesn’t die because of BW. 

Don’t blame too much on DJ  mom.  She appears to be like any other mom.  The idea of one’s son becoming a lawyer can be very toxic to any mom. hehe   Every parent can be so selfless and at the time be selfish too.:tears::P 

If I’m not mistaken, in this scene there is a heartbeat sound in the background music?  (27:38) 

omKgcHL.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

On 12/7/2016 at 5:02 AM, carlemyers said:

Don't forget folks, in that neck of the woods, marriage is the union of two families, not the union of a man and a woman.  And, o ye of little faith, the marriage is tomorrow.

OK, I am glad that the cranky mom relented and let them get married. :) Thanks! It's hard with my western-centric viewpoint to understand. In my neck of the woods, a real man leaves his parents and puts his wife and new family first. That beating by Dad though....:tears: I'm still seething.

Yeah, that Dong Joon is as cute and sweet as a basket of puppies (or kittens, maybe even both!) and I will be sorry to see him go, but here's hoping the best of him gets transplanted into that pr**k Woo Hyuk. That's gonna be a character personality transplant I won't mind seeing! I also like the dentist/musical theater guy. Can't wait to see him fall in love with Woo Kyung.

Appreciate the "Be Srong Geum Soon" rec. I will check it out if this show goes haywire. 

4 people like this

Posted

EP 10 was cancelled because SBS News was extended from 8:30PM to 10PM after the parliament voted and passed to impeach the President (299 lawmakers, 234 yes/56 no/2 abstention/7 invalid votes) 

It looks like other stations did too except KBS First Love Again which must be aired before the impeachment proceeding.   Oh well!! :dissapointed:

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@booha: Thanks for the update. 

Edited by shamrockmom
Added name
3 people like this

Posted

Yes, thanks for the update. Looked for Love is drop by drop and Golden Pouch but couldn't find the current episodes. Have to wait till Monday! Thanks for the update re the impeachment. Such a sensitive issue for SK at this time. 

2 people like this

Posted

On 12/8/2016 at 4:12 PM, Mailelei said:

@sava2savaI have been away for a few days so not able to watch my Kdramas. Finally caught up to episode 19. I don't know who is BW's mother but yes , it could be CR's stepmother. Looks like CR and her stepmother are leaving for the states. I haven't watched "Be Strong Guem", so will try to watch it also. I can see DJ's mother blaming BW for her son's death. Too bad he dies, but his heart will be used for a good cause. It will change WH to a good person that will see the "GOOD" in people and treat them with respect. Looking forward  to WH's change of personality and his relationship with BW. Won't be easy for these two since WH's mother wants the best for him and will want him to marry into a family that has the same status as his.  Do you think that DJ' s mother will ask BW to leave their home once DJ dies or will she let BW live with them since she's pregnant? Big question!

@Mailelei  Yes I think she will put her out just as the mom did in be strong.. I think once Bw starts dating mom is going to try and snatch her son I don't see Bw living there after her hubby dies but the good thing is she will have full custody of her son and G/parents can't do anythi ng about it.. But Dad and brother may want her to stay because she can cook,, LOL

2 people like this

Posted

@Mailelei    In case you haven’t seen this article which was posted in ‘the shing eun soo’.   Anyone who likes to watch daily will enjoy reading it (full of makjang daily here: It seems the starting point can be pointed at this one (richly spoiled but adorable??) puppy) :blink::)

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/puppies-lip-balm-and-drama-s-korea-scandal-hearing

@sava2sava      It’s so true. If DJ mom feels her son’s death is caused by BW, then she will not let BW stay with them. However BW doesn’t have anybody. She has no place to go till she gives birth.  I hope the writer isn’t going to be too cruel.    Besides BW with pregnant has to face the death of DJ.  Maybe there will be a time jump right after heart transplant and skipping in between what would happen which can reveal later like in flashback.     

2 people like this

Posted

@boohaThanks for the information on the news Asia one website. Quite an interesting article and video of the President's speech. Amazed at the amount of citizens protesting and asking for her resignation. Will that ever happen in the US with what's going on in our government?  We never know what the future holds. Regarding the future of BW. She seems like a survivor and whatever the writers have in store for her, I'm sure she's strong enough to overcome all the hardships that faces her!  Looking forward to the time jump when  WH and BW meet. Thanks again for that Asia news website. Will watch the news to keep updated about this issue. Truly appreciate your thoughtfulness! 

2 people like this