0ly40

[Daily Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

1,848 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi @Jackie1048  

it's good to see you here. How are you these days.. Are you also watching the person that give happiness.

Well I look at the character charts and it seems like theres no connection between Dr Han and the step mother.. So now I'm wondering just who is Dr Han parents.. Well off to watch dailys

1 person likes this

Posted

what other daily dramas are u guys watching?

2 people like this

Posted

41 minutes ago, Sana Donghae said:

what other daily dramas are u guys watching?

I'm watching them all from morning dramas to the evening ones..

2 people like this

Posted

Howdy everyone! I'm caught up on this one, the only one I'm faithfully watching. No, I don't have 2d lead syndrome, I still don't know how I feel about JS other than his treatment from that B-itch step mother! SH was definitely a B himself but the treatment he endured made him the way he was, so I at least understand but that damn Bae family, I spit on all of them! That whiny, b**** brother, no words for him! Yes, there is a film of the actual records before they were altered and SH has a copy. But how does the step mom get away treating the eldest like this. He's kind of too wimpy for me which is why I have no 2d lead.

3 people like this

Posted

2 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

Howdy everyone! I'm caught up on this one, the only one I'm faithfully watching. No, I don't have 2d lead syndrome, I still don't know how I feel about JS other than his treatment from that B-itch step mother! SH was definitely a B himself but the treatment he endured made him the way he was, so I at least understand but that damn Bae family, I spit on all of them! That whiny, b**** brother, no words for him! Yes, there is a film of the actual records before they were altered and SH has a copy. But how does the step mom get away treating the eldest like this. He's kind of too wimpy for me which is why I have no 2d lead.

@NewKDramaAddict  Welcome aboard I think all the dailys having a good story line so far.. All except that ES drama thats one I don't think I can tolerate on a daily basis..

I want to see the evil trio especially mom and son gets sued for they misconduct also when it comes to the two boys I want to see the wicked step mom knock off her pedstal I want hubby to catch her in her two faceded act. 

3 people like this

Posted

On 12/6/2016 at 0:31 PM, irilight said:

@0ly40 thank you for starting this thread... and thank you for all the updates.
Like you and @evie7, I love Jin Yi Han, and missed him so much, I was happy to give this a try. To be honest, it is so wonderful to get a daily dose of him now.
Waves to you both, @Sana Donghae@sava2sava, @Jackie1048, @NewKDramaAddict, and everyone else here.  panda wave smiley

By the way, this series is legally subbed by OnDemandKorea

You might want to add the link to their site on page 1.
I am watching it with Chromecast application which allows me to watch it on my TV.
But like Viki and DramaFever, you might need to be a subscriber in order to be able to watch it with subs, or you might be able to do that with the chromecast application.

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/drama

Anyway, looks like they are a couple of episodes behind on subbing. Today they subbed ep. 16

I am loving this drama, and love reading your insights. 

I am also wondering if stepmother was Geum Jung-Do's first wife, and left him for better pastures. Remember when  he sang this lovely song about a woman he loved and his wife, Kim Choo-Ja got pissed at him?  And also, are we going to find out that their little boy did not really die, but we will find he is one of the characters we already know?

BTW, Ahn Nae-Sang singing! Just beautiful. I never heard him sing before. 

BTW, here is the character chart; even though, I think we are all already familiar with the characters.

2645B23A582873311499B4

First I thought Evil step mom was tied to Dr Han then after looking at todays episode sub I thought she could be tied to SW.. But now looking at this charcter chart it's not linking no other kids to her but hubby.. I'm wondering is this something thats undecided by the writer or what.. Dr Han seems not to be going back into the medical svs but will become the master of dumplings.. I find this odd about this drama why have him to waste his talent and education to persue mastering dumplings..

I'm so sick of the younger sister blaming SW everytime she fails a job interview.. Somebody needs to tell the selfish brat clothes don't make the person and her failuers are her own and stop blaming others for something she can't achieve herself and look for a new carreer before it's to late it's not in her fate to marry rich like she plans just to dump her incompetent mother who only causes trouble for the family but it's SW fault that she does this.. She don't look at if Sw is gone from that house would be in more trouble with the way mom always running off causing trouble taking SW hard earned money to go off and try and strike it rich at some scam thats going on at the presence time.. I sware someone needs to knock her upside her head and tell her to get out of the msterialistic world..      

4 people like this

Posted

@sava2sava

Morning dramas ... am watching Here Comes Love & Always Spring at the moment &

Evening dramas ... am watching Golden Pouch and Love is Drop by Drop only.

The recent episode when Sae Na accused Seol Hwa being her father's daughter out of wedlock. I believe Seol Hwa is the daughter of perhaps Geum Jung Do's first love with another man. Seol Hwa is not his child.

I have yet to see any hint of Han Seok Hoon's parentage other than that convict that was caught. So I am not seeing a link between Seok Hoon and Mo Nan Sul.

On the note of Sae Na's childish behaviour, didn't Doo Na told her that she should be in kindergarten instead

4 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

@sava2sava

Morning dramas ... am watching Here Comes Love & Always Spring at the moment &

Evening dramas ... am watching Golden Pouch and Love is Drop by Drop only.

The recent episode when Sae Na accused Seol Hwa being her father's daughter out of wedlock. I believe Seol Hwa is the daughter of perhaps Geum Jung Do's first love with another man. Seol Hwa is not his child.

I have yet to see any hint of Han Seok Hoon's parentage other than that convict that was caught. So I am not seeing a link between Seok Hoon and Mo Nan Sul.

On the note of Sae Na's childish behaviour, didn't Doo Na told her that she should be in kindergarten instead

Hi @Jackie1048  How are you these days,  I;m enjoying the Tv novel thats airing it's on the lines of a daily.. When it comes to SN, DN is right because she do act like a kindergartener throwing a tantrum because she can't have her toy.. I'm just burnt out on her blaming Sw for her family misfortune she acts as if they sat on millions and all they millions was spend on Sw..  I don't get how bringing Sw into the home put them in poverty when it comes to they living inviroment it seems they been in this situation since she was born..

I saw the engraved alphabet of R inside SW ring that the dad gave her I'm still thinking that it could be possible that Sw mom is still alive..    

3 people like this

Posted

I am looking at why Madam Mo does not favoured Joon Sang at all. It is because she was forced to acknowledge Joon Sang as her own and Joon Sang take priority as the eldest son in the Yoon family and not her own son. I am not cleared whether Joon Sang's mother was the principle wife and Madam Mo was brought into the household as a substitute mother. Madam Sa referred to Madam Mo as the second wife after investigating the family background. Unfortunately, President Yoon is not in favour of having any relations with Madam Sa as she is looking into a marriage alliance between her daughter and Ji Sang.

4 people like this

Posted

Hello everyone.... I he been a lurkers in this and past forums. Did not participate because there were so many who are very good commentators and writes/wrote some lovely opinions and very articulate in their analysis of the drama. This time I would like to join here since I like the lead actor, and find the flow of the story is somewhat palatable. There are a few angst 'mothers' in the other dailies, n makes me frustrated. This one I give an exception because of Ji Han ...

I am baffled with the pouch held by Joo Sang just before his Grandmother came and hugged him. Was that to proof that he was the Son from the first Wife? Or is that a ploy by Madam Mo, to exert control on Joo Sang. I get this hunch that Han Seok Hoon is the real Son but Mdm Mo tricked the family. Maybe I am wrong, but HSH seems to have no other clues except for his little memories of the fire. 

3 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, shebagirl said:

Hello everyone.... I he been a lurkers in this and past forums. Did not participate because there were so many who are very good commentators and writes/wrote some lovely opinions and very articulate in their analysis of the drama. This time I would like to join here since I like the lead actor, and find the flow of the story is somewhat palatable. There are a few angst 'mothers' in the other dailies, n makes me frustrated. This one I give an exception because of Ji Han ...

I am baffled with the pouch held by Joo Sang just before his Grandmother came and hugged him. Was that to proof that he was the Son from the first Wife? Or is that a ploy by Madam Mo, to exert control on Joo Sang. I get this hunch that Han Seok Hoon is the real Son but Mdm Mo tricked the family. Maybe I am wrong, but HSH seems to have no other clues except for his little memories of the fire. 

Welcoome Aboard @shebagirl  I'll second wife mistress, Mistress is trying everything in her powers to push first son out without nothing.. Which to my surprise the husband hasn't caught on to her act but I'm sure he will.. Now when it comes to Dr. Han the fire incident was a traumatic experience for him and it's going to take something equally traumatic in order for him to regain his memory of that day and put a face to his mom.. Now if it is the second wife thats his mom then the only way he would probably know is from his dad who is in prison.. But according to the relationship chart mistress is no relation to him..Like I said in a previous post unless the writer will change it and make her his mom and he's the child she abandon all those years ago.. I'm thinking now she could be the adopted daughter mom..   

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello @sava2sava .. you were known as valsava before this I think. You are very active in soompi. I gave up writing for a while because I could not stomach many of the 'evil doings' by many mothers in many Kdrama. I tend to curse them and later console myself that it is only in dramaland the mothers are mean. 

The lead actor here is very pitiful, his Mother left him ... for a better life ..? I am still curious why the Stepmother seemed to have a hold on Joo Sang. He looked fearful each time when stepmom gave him a threatening stare. Wonder if both are keeping secrets between them. After all, his Father Yoon should have more say to Joo Sang choice of career.  Yoon even like the son's cooking blog. 

HanSH seems to accept the status of being the lost son in the Geum family. He is play acting into it or just resigned to the fact that he needed a stable place to stay till his memories comes back....? Still early to piece the jigsaw really, but I am very anxious and impatient.

3 people like this

Posted

I feel his memory lost and being accepted by the Geum is really a blessings in disguise. He has for the first time experience what is like to have a loving parents and a loving family though fake. It is sad that none of his adopted families have celebratedone his birthday for him. After being placed in 4 foster homes, no wonder he is what he was before. Closed up person, refused to get close to anyone in case they reject him and he got hurt all over. He has kept himself all locked up. Like SW''s mom said he needs to warm his heart. 

Though SW's mom gets into a lot of mess, she has a heart of gold and with her love showering upon HS, he will become a better person. They both need each other to have a closure in their life -  HS needs a loving mother to find closure in his abandonment issue and SW's mom needs a son like HS to come to terms with her loss of her son.

HS is attracted to SW and was disappointed to find out that she is his "sister". We can see the attraction between our OTP.

The mystery surrounding JS & his step mom is very intriguing. Why is his step mom so determined to kicked him out and to make sure he doesn't join the company or have anything with it? What does she has in her hand that she can threaten him with? 

Who are HS & SW mom?

It's funny how SW finds it so gross to call Dr Han by his givenue name "HS". 

This drama is getting more and more interesting. 

2 people like this

Posted

@cheekychipmunk_stv

For Madam Mo as I see it now that she sees Joon Sang as her threat to her and Ji Sang for the succession of the company. Joon Sang is not her son but someone who was forced upon and taken the the very place that should have been her son's.

Madam Mo is really a fake.

2 people like this

Posted

On 12/16/2016 at 8:19 AM, shebagirl said:

Hello @sava2sava .. you were known as valsava before this I think. You are very active in soompi. I gave up writing for a while because I could not stomach many of the 'evil doings' by many mothers in many Kdrama. I tend to curse them and later console myself that it is only in dramaland the mothers are mean. 

The lead actor here is very pitiful, his Mother left him ... for a better life ..? I am still curious why the Stepmother seemed to have a hold on Joo Sang. He looked fearful each time when stepmom gave him a threatening stare. Wonder if both are keeping secrets between them. After all, his Father Yoon should have more say to Joo Sang choice of career.  Yoon even like the son's cooking blog. 

HanSH seems to accept the status of being the lost son in the Geum family. He is play acting into it or just resigned to the fact that he needed a stable place to stay till his memories comes back....? Still early to piece the jigsaw really, but I am very anxious and impatient.

Hello @shebagirl  Yes my avatar known as @valsava .. I don't get the character chart in this drama because vso far the onloy child they have link to the stepmom is the other brother.. I thought DR Han or SW could be her kid but there no line linking eother one of the two to her but of course this is kdrama anything goes I thought this could be something that the writer will decide later on.. But it's something about step mom character that I'm not buying.. 

1 person likes this

Posted

49 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

@cheekychipmunk_stv

For Madam Mo as I see it now that she sees Joon Sang as her threat to her and Ji Sang for the succession of the company. Joon Sang is not her son but someone who was forced upon and taken the the very place that should have been her son's.

Madam Mo is really a fake.

She is so hypocrite. Well she is the 2nd wife and JS is the rightful heir since he is the elder and legitimate son too. Who is she to lay claim on the Co for her son. What a gold digger. And also her son doesn't seems to be interested to work in his dad''s Co. 

Oh ... I like how Geum''s oldest daughter seems to readily & happily accept HS as her brother. She is so adorable. Seems like she will ended up with the mama's boy.

3 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

She is so hypocrite. Well she is the 2nd wife and JS is the rightful heir since he is the elder and legitimate son too. Who is she to lay claim on the Co for her son. What a gold digger. And also her son doesn't seems to be interested to work in his dad''s Co. 

Oh ... I like how Geum''s oldest daughter seems to readily & happily accept HS as her brother. She is so adorable. Seems like she will ended up with the mama's boy.

I agree with you @cheekychipmunk_stv. Ji Sang's mom is the character I "loathe" most in this drama. She is a two-faced hypocrite. I hope her husband gets to overhear her talking down and sternly to Joon Sang soon. I wish Joon Sang will stand up to her and not be so "nice" and "obedient". He is the first son and he should have a right to work in the company at the requests of his father and grandmother. 

Apart from Se Na, I like the other characters in the Geum family. And yes I do see a DN and MK pairing:). When the father isn't around, DN takes over and "protects" her family. She is so happy to have an additional family member in Dr. Han and she is making him feel so at ease and at home. However, I think the writers are trying to pair the petulant bratty Se Na with poor Ji Sang:blink:. They have crossed paths on two occasions now:crazy:.

3 people like this

Posted

36 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

I agree with you @cheekychipmunk_stv. Ji Sang's mom is the character I "loathe" most in this drama. She is a two-faced hypocrite. I hope her husband gets to overhear her talking down and sternly to Joon Sang soon. I wish Joon Sang will stand up to her and not be so "nice" and "obedient". He is the first son and he should have a right to work in the company at the requests of his father and grandmother. 

Apart from Se Na, I like the other characters in the Geum family. And yes I do see a DN and MK pairing:). When the father isn't around, DN takes over and "protects" her family. She is so happy to have an additional family member in Dr. Han and she is making him feel so at ease and at home. However, I think the writers are trying to pair the petulant bratty Se Na with poor Ji Sang:blink:. They have crossed paths on two occasions now:crazy:.

Yeah that's what I have noticed. Good lord... No! She doesn't deserve him. He is such a nice guy and deserves a better girl than that selfish brat SN who always think the whole world owes her a living. She always blames SW for her own failure and look down on her eldest sister and worst she even lied to her friends about her parentage! She is ashamed of her father yet she can be all jealous with SW accusing her of being her father's favourite. I like how DN always bring's her down to earth with a earful thashing. 

3 people like this

Posted

16 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Yeah that's what I have noticed. Good lord... No! She doesn't deserve him. He is such a nice guy and deserves a better girl than that selfish brat SN who always think the whole world owes her a living. She always blames SW for her own failure and look down on her eldest sister and worst she even lied to her friends about her parentage! She is ashamed of her father yet she can be all jealous with SW accusing her of being her father's favourite. I like how DN always bring's her down to earth with a earful thashing. 

Yes Ji Sang is a straightforward and nice guy and I think he has no problems with Joon Sang joining their father's company. It's the awful mean stepmom who is the problem. Ji Sang seems to take an interest in SW too:sweatingbullets:. But I must say SW looks better standing next to Dr. Han or Joon Sang:).

Instead of "give and take", the selfish Se Na is a "take, take and take more" kind of person. She is only nice to her father when she needs him to buy her a new coat/clothes to attend interviews to become an announcer. And she is also quick to point an accusing finger at SW when things don't turn out the way she wants. I don't think she is fit to be an announcer. A successful announcer needs to think before he or she speaks. As a public figure, an announcer is held accountable for what he or she says.

DN may not be book-smart, but she is certainly a "mood maker" in the Geum family. I also like how DN "always brings her down to earth" by taking a dig at Se Na to snap her out of her superiority complex:).

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 13/12/2016 at 4:45 PM, sava2sava said:

I'm really curious about this chart image.. If you notice it looks like they might connect DR,Han, with the step mother some kind of way I'm wondering if step mom really have something going on with the girls dad back then..

Edited by rainmoon
do not quotes images.
1 person likes this