0ly40

[Daily Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

1,848 posts in this topic

Posted

I tell you no matter what drama, Drama crazy mama plays in she always plays the role of some whack out greedy mom.. I remember in one drama she had her son to send his wife on a vacation so he could marry some rich girl..  She kept up so much mess until it wasn't funny I mean she would wake up in the morning go to the breakfast table and just go off and start throwing freshly made food in the sink. I'm telling you this woman is a piece of work she can portray the evil mama and MIL role so well.. So @cheekychipmunk_stv  you can best believe the three will pay for they sins towards Dr, Han.. I don't get why the sister all in whats her name fae about Dr Han when she supposed to be so in love with him but nor would she step in to try and protect him..  Mom went and made a scene that people is out for her money I can't wait to see her try to keep paying people off or trying to pay Dr. Han off to try and save her son career..  Son is such a coward I'm looking for his disrobement.. I think by him not stepping up telling that it was him that wrote the wrong dosage is going to be the cause of him no longer can practice medicine..

I seen from the preview that one of the sisters overheard mom and son talking how long will it takes her to put two and two together.. I think @Jackie1048 will be right about him kneeding the dough will be theraputic for his hand and may even make his surgical speed faster.. Now on to these girls mom I got tickled at husband saying she wouldn't be human if she caused the family trouble again.. LMAO How could she think just because she played his mom she could go and ask him for money to pay her loan this woman is also a piece of work.. So sit back everyone  were in for some bumpy fun in this drama especially when the walls start to close all around the trio..

Also right when evil step mother thinks she has gotten rid of her step son her abandon son will show up her past deeds will catch up with her also.. Halmoni sure as hell is going to want her out for what she did Halmoni will see she abandon her son so she could marry rich.. I can't wait until hubby finds out how much of a snake she really is and divorce her because he should..     

3 people like this

Posted

Preview ep 16:

Ep 15:

Spoiler

2 people like this

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

@janp What happen to your post is soompi on the whack for you

Now I have a question I know Dr. Han is the step mother son why would he thinks he's the girls brother I know that Sw is adopted was she related to the same fire incident and is this were she comes from and how her current parents got her now I'm really confused..

And did you guy's get a load of evil mom giving Dr. Han a plane ticket for him to leave the country SMH She's capable of trying to harm him again I think if she do it might be another blow to the head that will make him remeber because she's afraid of his memory returning..

Posted

17 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

The brother is so wrecked up with guilt that might just drI've him insane or depression ... thereby he will make more medical mistakes & hopefully kill more patients. Then people will know he is the one. The one evidence that can save Dr Han is the video tape. I hope the evil mom, daughter & son will ended up badly. Son insane, daughter totally disgraced & ruined by some rich man that her mom tries to sell her off to. Mom falls from her high chair with police arresting her for loan shark.

That brother is such a weak little wienie. I hope that end the end he will be run out of the medical profession. Whats he going to say to the police when he gets caught? My mother made me do it. This is my first daily drama so I hope at the end they don't try to redeem him like they do for all of the jerks in the prime time dramas. He feels guilty, big deal. He needs to man up SMH SMH. The gangster/car of doom mother uuhhgg I just can't w/her., but the one that really gets to me is MinHee. I can't believe she's mad because Dr Han doesn't remember her..Hello he just lost his memory. I can't believe she just turned her back on him at the hospital when he needed her the most. I hope karma visits that whole family.     

6 people like this

Posted

On 11/29/2016 at 4:30 PM, sava2sava said:

Ok I really think film boy mom is Dr Hans mom but the girls mom made a comment about her husband can't forget that women is that women the step mom or it could be the girls mom that left him in the park on purpose I'm thinking Dr, Han was made by the girls dad and the greedy step mom.. How dare she give whats his name that sashe saying it was from G/ma and not to come back home she's so phony.. I'm looking forward to her world crashing around her and G/ma making her son leave it all to him as the eldest G/son.. 

Waving to @NewKDramaAddict & @evie7

what if Dr Han is her step son instead of being her own son , I would like that better , maybe she caused the fire in their house and he saw her do it and she had to abandon him , he would still call her Mom even if she is not his real mom just like her other step son , also if I remember well the grandma told her grandson that his step mother saved his life , so maybe she did save him during the fire ..... all of this might be a nonsense but I really don't want her to be Dr Han's mother + I want him to be from a very powerful family so his evil ex fiancee mom regret rejecting him lol

4 people like this

Posted

Preview ep17

Episode 16

Spoiler

2 people like this

Posted

What a b#@$h, this MH! What kind of fiance is she? Your would be husband has amnesia and you got all puff & upset just because he can't remember you?? What kind of lousy fiancee is she. If he can remember her, he wouldn't have amnesia, would he. And she should question her own conscience who caused him to have amnesia and ruined his brilliant career as a surgeon. Where is that great love she so declared for him. Shouldn't she stay by his side and help him to recover like Seol Hwa said.  My goodness the gall of that MH. Now that he can't be a surgeon anymore and is in lawsuit for malpractice, MH want to cut ties with him because he will drag her down the gutter.  I wanna slap her on Dr Han''s behave. Good riddance, MH. Dr Han is lucky not to have married her.Hope she marry a richard simmons bag and have a miserable life with her future horrible mother in law who is 10x worst than her mom. That will serve her right for having no compassion.

5 people like this

Posted

Preview:

Episode 17 clips:

Spoiler

3 people like this

Posted

@0ly40 thank you for starting this thread... and thank you for all the updates.
Like you and @evie7, I love Jin Yi Han, and missed him so much, I was happy to give this a try. To be honest, it is so wonderful to get a daily dose of him now.
Waves to you both, @Sana Donghae@sava2sava, @Jackie1048, @NewKDramaAddict, and everyone else here.  panda wave smiley

By the way, this series is legally subbed by OnDemandKorea

You might want to add the link to their site on page 1.
I am watching it with Chromecast application which allows me to watch it on my TV.
But like Viki and DramaFever, you might need to be a subscriber in order to be able to watch it with subs, or you might be able to do that with the chromecast application.

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/drama

Anyway, looks like they are a couple of episodes behind on subbing. Today they subbed ep. 16

I am loving this drama, and love reading your insights. 

I am also wondering if stepmother was Geum Jung-Do's first wife, and left him for better pastures. Remember when  he sang this lovely song about a woman he loved and his wife, Kim Choo-Ja got pissed at him?  And also, are we going to find out that their little boy did not really die, but we will find he is one of the characters we already know?

BTW, Ahn Nae-Sang singing! Just beautiful. I never heard him sing before. 

BTW, here is the character chart; even though, I think we are all already familiar with the characters.

2645B23A582873311499B4

3 people like this

Posted

I have to disagree that Han Seok Hoon's birth parents has anything to do with the Geum family. Already Geum Jung Do had explained that Kim Choo Ja had suffered being casted out of her family because he was an orphan which is why her father disapproved of him. This couple has gone through thick and thin so it is doubtful that either of them had a child outside of the marriage. Furthermore, Geum Dong Jo had mentioned his family was never in Namwon before.

Han Seok Hoon's memory is really vague and he was a child then so I guess it is easy to assume that he was abandoned as he found himself in an orphanage. The similar taste of the dumpling may have just triggered his childhood memory. After all, Geum Dong Jo takes pride in making his dumpling tasty.

It will be nice Han Seok Hoon takes up the place of the son that the Geum family had lost.

3 people like this

Posted

Preview ep19

2 people like this

Posted

Preview ep20:

Episode 19

Spoiler

2 people like this

Posted

i couldn't find episode 20 is it cancel

2 people like this

Posted

Ep 20 will air on Monday.

2 people like this

Posted

It could be because of the vote to impeach the Korean President ... telecast last night

2 people like this

Posted

I still dont think what's the deal of the Golden Pouch in this drama , especially after seeing that joon sang's family hints with pouches 

3 people like this

Posted

Boy those girls mom is really shameless, How can she fabricate a story like that just to take someones money and have no idea or way to pay he or she back.. Now he's going to chalk it up as it's ok because you took me in, In my time of need not realizing all the hours of work and missed sleep he suffered.. This is just awful I think she should be taught a lessons because ahe's nothing but trouble with a capital T.

So so anyone knows if the Korean president got impeach..  

1 person likes this

Posted

On 12/11/2016 at 2:15 PM, Sana Donghae said:

I still dont think what's the deal of the Golden Pouch in this drama , especially after seeing that joon sang's family hints with pouches 

Might be a wild guess.. could the golden pouch mean mandoo/dumpling? 

3 people like this

Posted

In cooking receipe, golden pouches always referred to fried dumpling of some sort. However, think of the "different" ingredients that comes together under one wrap.

3 people like this