czakhareina

[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

Script reading was done: http://blog.naver.com/godinmedia/220860035280

1월 6일... <애타는 로맨스>를 위해 다시 한 번 한 배를 타게 된 강철우 감독님의 지휘하에 작가님들, 배우님들... 그리고 저희 주요 스탭들, 관계자들이 모여서 전체 대본 리딩을 했습니다.

대본 리딩 시작은 3시였구요, 저희 스탭들은 그 전에 먼저 모여서 컨셉 회의를 했습니다.

각 파트마다 열심히 개별 회의가 있었구요, 우연히 눈에 띈 의상&헤어 컨셉 회의 방 앞에 붙은 안내문을 찰칵 담았는데요, 잠시 보시죠. (내부 모습은 스틸 사진으로 따로 포스팅을 하도록 할게요)

tumblr_ogjyoul3271sz568uo1_400.jpgtumblr_ogjyoul3271sz568uo4_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_ogjyoul3271sz568uo2_1280.jpg

애타는... 세 글자 중 첫 번째 '애'는.... [사랑 愛]... 영어로는, 다 아시는... 그 'Love'입니다.^^

제목에도 '로맨스'가 있지만, 앞에도 'Love'가 숨어 있다는 사실... 2배로 Love Love 하겠죠?

11월, 12월... (1월까지 넘어가면 안 돼요... 제발~~) 추위 속에서도 두 달간 열정과 사랑 가득한 촬영 현장을 기대하며... 

자, 애()타는 로맨스... 출발~!

hey guys... just wanted to holler at you guys and let you know the script reading has been done...

@jongski @evie7 @gladys57 @fashiondream @yoyo_icecube @chocmagma @samzi85 @ororomunroe @andy78 @kaftanbatikcantik @UnniSarah @quockhanh45 @alekaonu @Latte_Anyday

all updates of the drama is here: http://m.post.naver.com/my/series/detail.nhn?seriesNo=229385&memberNo=9402119&prevVolumeNo=5468498

• Like 11

OMOMOMO!!!!! They have had the first script reading. Yayyyyyoyo02.gif I'm so excited. @czakhareina1 Thank you for the update.

@fashiondreamNoble My Love is my favorite drama of his too. Thank you for the pics. He is just so handsomein-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

@alekaonu I'm so happy your joining us

• Like 9

also does anyone know if the bookle they are carrying the script or is it a book?

or my question is really. is my secret romance based on a book or manhwa or webtoon?

My Secret Romance Fan Made Poster
Cw9DZwrVQAEE0th.jpg

• Like 9

On 13/11/2016 at 9:09 AM, czakhareina1 said:

also does anyone know if the bookle they are carrying the script or is it a book?

or my question is really. is my secret romance based on a book or manhwa or webtoon?

Not a book or what. The script won a contest 'Creative Award'. They draw some scenes because they love do that (in 1% Of Anything too).

• Like 6

Has anyone seen 1% of Anything and if so, what do you think of it - since SR is going to have the same director.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Not a book or what. The script won a contest 'Creative Award'. They draw some scenes because they love do that (in 1% Of Anything too).

yup this drama has the same production team and PD with 1 % of something.. also most of the the supporting cast is from 1% of something

13 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Has anyone seen 1% of Anything and if so, what do you think of it - since SR is going to have the same director.

I am loving 1% of something.... actually I am quite obsessed with it.. probably one of my fave dramas of 2016 along with signal, five children, another oh hae young... 
I am crossing my fingers that this drama will have the same strong female character who doesn't get run over by the rich chaebol heir...
the editing sometimes feels like a chinese drama... but somehow I am loving that also... I think the reason I am loving it is more on the writer than the director... but overall I think it has a decent director... 

• Like 8

it is typical drama story, lovers, childhood friend and love competitor... 

BUT... the thing make different is ONE NIGHT STAND :D 

Lets see if there is baby or not....

• Like 9