czakhareina

[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

3,950 posts in this topic

Posted

A wish? How about for him to star in a music video by Jieun:)

Posted

1 hour ago, Porcelain Baby said:

Yes!!!  I received the email from Godin Media that they send the package out already. #excited 

@fashiondream

Reveal hidden contents

Ahahahaha I think Jun Hyun Moo is hilarious too... his quest to be Shinee unofficial 6th member and his flailing dance moves, his fashion terrorist image and his chest hair lol... he is really funny. Yes, he is in a lot of varieties... more than I can catch up... but yeah don't think he is able to mentioned I Live Alone (MBC Show) on Happy Together (KBS Show) unless relevant, otherwise hard for him to bring it up... 

Oh, I do pop by Sung Hoon thread sometimes... thanks for all the posts!  Happy that his Thailand's fanmeet is successful. Glad for him! I am monitoring 2 countries fanmeet announcement. I might just be able to make it to one of them. Just that I am easily embarrassed and I might need to go alone, since none of my friends know I fangirl him. I mean concerts are fine... coz its a crowd of like-minded crazy fangirls. But fanmeet are more intimate... and though it would be awesome to see him up close(I hope)... I need to get over my own embarrassment, coz I will be like.. I am meeting someone I wrote fanfic for...(though for his drama character, not him personally) like omg... Like I will never be able to attend something like the Busan fanmeet/fantour... I actually skip part of that when they show it  on I Live Alone as I felt embarrassed at the set-up.... I think this is a personal thing of mine. Mianhe.

That Secretly Greatly IG clip you post.... I realize 2 points which makes me uncomfortable with the show overall. Though I watch it unsubbed, I don't think watching it subbed, will change my impression much since it was quite self-explained. 

1) When they ask him to eat and he had to spit out during the fake photoshoot... it doesn't seems to promote a healthy body image or notion. I do know its about looking good for the photoshoot and he wasn't suppose to eat carb or something... So when he could finally eat, it was so upsetting and bittersweet and he was like... no more chicken breast! And yeah he really does adores Henry... but I feel upset that Henry had to prank him or test their friendship even though its just for this show... its just unfortunate. I guess this is what showbusiness is about.

2) I am not comfortable with Lee Guk Joo, the lady MC. I was a fan when she was in Roommates, this reality/variety 2-3 years ago on SBS, but somehow her actions afterwards make me not such a fan anymore. She is awesome and all.. .but just something about her... just make me... uncomfortable? Sorry if anyone is a fan. 

Spoiler

Hi!

Much as I loved seeing SH, this show did make me feel uncomfortable. For me, not so much the hosts or the eating, noneating aspect, but punking SH into thinking Henry was hurt. It's just not funny even when revealed. I can see why this show was taken off air. It's probably based on the American show Punk'd with Ashton Kutcher and some of their episodes were pretty funny but some really cruel.The woman host, the comedian, I have seen her in other shows, and what makes me feel sad is that many female comedians in S. Korea are the butt of jokes about their looks/weight.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here's the OST package:

2 people like this

Posted

Little boy who played Dong Goo looking at his pics in the MSR photo book

:wub:

1 person likes this

Posted

WOW... the whole set seems amazing... can't wait to see my own set... I got this email about the fan... anyway a sweet touch from them. 

omg... #feels the way he hugs the cat... like how I hug my baby, except he like to escape my kisses lol, he is grumpy thing. As they say, you know a person for their love for animals. #squishy

1 person likes this

Posted

2 hours ago, Porcelain Baby said:

WOW... the whole set seems amazing... can't wait to see my own set... I got this email about the fan... anyway a sweet touch from them. 

omg... #feels the way he hugs the cat... like how I hug my baby, except he like to escape my kisses lol, he is grumpy thing. As they say, you know a person for their love for animals. #squishy

Me, too - eagerly awaiting to receive the package. I know I will love the OST CD, will be on major replay in my car CD player, especially the track Song for Love.

@Porcelain BabyI know those pics just made me feel so ...awwwwww! I kinda posted those pics here for you cuz you mentioned how you followed cat sites on Facebook besides being a cat owner. I'm more a dog person but I used to really be into Maru's videos (the box crazy cat). The way SH is holding the cat, normally I think the cat would not like and struggle but maybe he has the special touch. I thought the cat was a regular tabby cat but when I did further researching into the original poster of the pic, I discovered the cat is a Bengal cat - that is a beautiful breed and as close to a wild cat a cat can be.

Re. fan meet, I don't know if he ever had a concert in the USA, if I would attend either cuz 1) it would definitely depend which city - if it was LA, I could go but if like in NY or Chicago, the other likely cities, probably not 2) I have somewhat the same feeling about you about going to a fan meet; I was just never into those things and rather admire my faves from afar but seeing some of the videos from the Thai concert, I think I may regret if I didn't go. It seems Taiwan is his next city but not till August, they haven't even announced an actual date yet. It kind of amazes me that he would actually be doing the same type of concert in each of the places announced. I just hope these plans will not prevent him from taking on a new drama instead.

btw, I posted this on his thread but did u know SH made a guest appearance on an upcoming I Live Alone episode (I think one that Henry will be on) - there are pics of SH with JHM and others.

from the photo book

1 person likes this

Posted

Ermygawd... the photobook is nosebleed inducing... #breathless

@fashiondream Aww so sweet of you to post the IG post just coz you remembered I like cats. Omg... Maru is hilarious... one of my fave and I have like 13049812 faves lol...  Sung Hoon is freakin awesome... hardest thing an actor can do is acting with kids and animals... and he ace both coz we can see how good he is with Dong Goo and Blackie the cat. Both my weakness coz guys with kids and animals... RAWR... and the IG post prove it... cats struggle when they are uncomfortable or in unfamiliar territory.... but that cat look so comfy in Sung Hoon's arms and the way they look at each other... like awwwwwwwwww.... I dunno who I am jealous of...You are right, Sung Hoon might have that special touch with cats or even just animals in general... given how he adores his agency's dogs and also given how temperamental cats are... My baby has been with me for 7 years and he still accidentally scratches me sometimes when I hold him wrongly or he get excited when he play with me and his claws caught me. Oh Bengal is exotic... I thought it was a normal cat too... but definitely has an owner coz the cat is wearing a collar... as in not a stray.

He has a Canada date no? I am not too sure... as I am in South East Asia and actually its not far to fly to Taiwan as well... so there are actually 4-5 dates I can look at across 5-6 countries... Given my apprehensiveness, we'll see how it goes... 

So it was really him in I Live Alone... I actually caught part of last week episode and caught the trailer!!! And though the face was covered, there was another group shot, I saw his beautiful jawline... according to Jun Hyunmoo lol...wasn't too sure if it was him. This is awesome news! Yes, the total cast will be there, hence include Henry, actor Lee Si Un and webtoon author Kian84. I think they are known as a trio in the show. I can already imagine Narae's disappointment that its not Kian84's friend whom she is interested in is coming but instead is her strange oppa! (But maybe that friend might just come). I just hope Henry don't make things awkward as he has the potential to do that, seeing their past joint appearance together. Anyway the show is on Friday, we shall be able to see it subbed in a day or two. And if its a special... it might be spread up to 2 week episodes! Looking forward. Just thinking that he might be a recurring guest makes me happy! 

1 person likes this

Posted

The photobook looks so good, I cannot wait to get mine. I've tracked my package and I should be receiving it later in the day or tomorrow.

The little boy who played Dong Goo is so cute looking at his pictures in the photo book.

Sung Hoon recieved a lot of love from his last tour, he deserves it. I believe he is doing a tour in Canada too I don't know where in Canada but that was one of the places announced.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi hi everyone! I got my package delivered today;was so surprised that it came so quickly - FYI, I live in the USA, on the West Coast. Got the CDs, photo book (small but thick) and 2 pamphlet type books of the MSR drawings used throughout the series and a signed pic with JE and SH (mother's 2nd wedding scene).Thank you Godin Media!PS I guess the fan thing is coming separately.

Canada was mentioned along with USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Dubai, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Japan, and Seoul, Korea.

@Porcelain BabyYeah, truly, I think he has magic touch with animals, at least cats and dogs. That Bengal cat pic was taken in Bangkok, looks like it could be a cafe cuz I see food on the table behind in other pics; usually in my experience with cats, they don't let someone they just met pick them up and hold them like that plus I think cats in general do not like to be held like babies - at least that's something I learned from watching the show Cat From Hell, lol. I think he is good with kids cuz he is sometimes like a big kid himself, lol.

He posted his cat drawings on his IG about 2 years ago - it kinda looks like the toy Dong Goo left at Jin Wook's house. 

Posted

Wow, I just got through looking through the photo book and I am so impressed - about 300 pages of really, high quality photos, with some shots I've never seen before.Everything is beautifully packaged and seems of high quality.  It is really a beautiful memento. I hope you all get yours very soon.