czakhareina

[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

3,771 posts in this topic

Posted

Re. Henry: Probably his hyperactive personality is not a 24/7 thing, just for the camera? Don't know that much about him but for sure he has multiple talents. 

Haha, SH looks annoyed most of the time with Henry's physicality and skinship but he takes it with a sense of humor. Another clip of TAXI; he looks a bit annoyed when Henry insists on feeding him,lol.Boy gets really excited when he sees all the food, he need to stop dieting,lol.

Can't wait to see the subs and if we get to see more of SH's new house. 

SH's fandom sighed a collected sigh of relief (j/k j/k) when he posted new pics on his IG last night

Posing with fan at yesterday's (Korea time) fan meet in Busan.

2 people like this

Posted

Another new club scene BTS with SH and JE.

3 people like this

Posted

Edit: I was cutting and pasting on items to reply chingus. But it seems I quoted myself. Oh Forum, you so hard to navigate sometimes. :tongue:

Thread a bit quiet ...
@fikachuuu more bts at the club... the prod co is naughty... baiting us and revealing all this bit by bit... 
I will like the recipe book... but I was thinking more along the line of those cute bento lunches... that very popular on SNS. 
Well, they already kissed by the pool by then so Jinwook resting his head on Yoomi's chest, lets just attribute it to being tipsy. 

Re Sandra Bullock 
Spoiler

She is one of my favourite Hollywood actress. I particularly like this quote by her... "When people are like, Life is good, I go, No, life is a series of disastrous moments, painful moments, unexpected moments, and things that will break your heart. And in between those moments, that's when you savor, savor, savor." It's really what life is really really about. Not just the perfect but all the bad and in between, we appreciate all of it. 

What broke my heart for her was she has said her mom told her and her sister its ok to wait for the right person and marry late. And I was happy for her when she met and marry whom she marry only to have that dude cheated on her. And of all the other better men she dated(gorgeous Hollywood stars) and only to marry someone that cheated on her? It was almost like life have no logic sometimes. I was so upset for her. I am glad she is happier now, but is there any new project from her after that space movie... 

Omg... the "I am your father" underwear line... I cringe so hard.  I am like... are you Darth Vader now? But he tried. Drama tried and its part of the storyline. So its ok. 

@fikachuuu @fashiondream

Re Henry

Spoiler

Yes Only 13. Stupidest thing ever.  I didn't watch a lot Real Men but sometimes the recommended clips turn up in Youtube. One particular episode I think they were auditioning to be in the army band or something and Henry like slay... every instruments in the room and the officer was like uber impressed and it was all good until I think Henry farted... so that boy sometimes... I dunno what he is up to.  

I think yeah maybe its just his onscreen persona.... I don't think anyone can be that hyper 24/7. He is definitely a sensible guy... 

Secretly Greatly raw cuts by MBC. This weekend I will really trawl the internet to find a subbed episode. Internet god help me. Yeah, can see Henry skinship with Sung Hoon. 

This is the Taxi clip. I think the clip links to all the cuts in the episode. This clip talk about Sung Hoon being a kiss master I think... and Henry's and Yongja's reaction... #awkward 

Edit: I sort of think that sometimes how Sung Hoon is to Henry is like how another Sung Hoon... Choo Sung Hoon aka MMA Fighter/Sarang's appa is to Kwanghee. He thinks Kwanghee is annoying but cares and take care of him the same. I kinda see the same affection that Sung Hoon might have for Henry. And every time I search for Sung Hoon on Google at least 3-4 more Sung Hoons turn up and one of them is always Sarang's appa. Lol.

2 people like this

Posted

Cute pic.. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Did sunghoon post 2 days ago pic? When his fanmeet in busan or not? His shirt looks d same with his recent photo in IG..

2 people like this

Posted

9 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Re. Henry: Probably his hyperactive personality is not a 24/7 thing, just for the camera? Don't know that much about him but for sure he has multiple talents. 

Haha, SH looks annoyed most of the time with Henry's physicality and skinship but he takes it with a sense of humor. Another clip of TAXI; he looks a bit annoyed when Henry insists on feeding him,lol.Boy gets really excited when he sees all the food, he need to stop dieting,lol.

Can't wait to see the subs and if we get to see more of SH's new house. 

I'm not too sure what his true personality is either although I agree with @Porcelain Baby that it is impossible for someone to stay hyperactive 24/7 haha. His behaviour/personality seems to be consistent from the first time I watched him on Happy together though..at least from what I watch on tv. Lol SH just laughs it off whenever Henry is being annoying. I guess he gets used to it over time. After watching that video you posted bye bye diet~lol. I agree he looks excited to see all that food I mean he was licking his lips while staring at it lol. Wait he has a new house?

9 hours ago, fashiondream said:

SH's fandom sighed a collected sigh of relief (j/k j/k) when he posted new pics on his IG last night

I have to admit that I'm one of those who sighed in relief. Haha. It looks like most of the photos he posts on his Ig are almost always taken by someone else. I wonder if his manager/staff member took part in that role haha..you know to encourage him to post on his SNS more..Oh and lucky for the fans got to sit in such close proximity to SH. XD

7 hours ago, Porcelain Baby said:
Edit: I was cutting and pasting on items to reply chingus. But it seems I quoted myself. Oh Forum, you so hard to navigate sometimes. :tongue:

Thread a bit quiet ...
@fikachuuu more bts at the club... the prod co is naughty... baiting us and revealing all this bit by bit... 
I will like the recipe book... but I was thinking more along the line of those cute bento lunches... that very popular on SNS. 
Well, they already kissed by the pool by then so Jinwook resting his head on Yoomi's chest, lets just attribute it to being tipsy. 

Lol I feel your pain.. I always end up clicking on other people's profiles by accident. Hope they don't think that I'm stalking them haha. 

Oh yeah those Bento lunches were so cute. They can title it as JW's best shots of YM's epic cute lunches then haha. Yeah then  I would attribute it to tipsy Jin wook acting on his secret desires then lol. 

Re Sandra Bullock 
  Hide contents

She is one of my favourite Hollywood actress. I particularly like this quote by her... "When people are like, Life is good, I go, No, life is a series of disastrous moments, painful moments, unexpected moments, and things that will break your heart. And in between those moments, that's when you savor, savor, savor." It's really what life is really really about. Not just the perfect but all the bad and in between, we appreciate all of it. 

What broke my heart for her was she has said her mom told her and her sister its ok to wait for the right person and marry late. And I was happy for her when she met and marry whom she marry only to have that dude cheated on her. And of all the other better men she dated(gorgeous Hollywood stars) and only to marry someone that cheated on her? It was almost like life have no logic sometimes. I was so upset for her. I am glad she is happier now, but is there any new project from her after that space movie... 

Omg... the "I am your father" underwear line... I cringe so hard.  I am like... are you Darth Vader now? But he tried. Drama tried and its part of the storyline. So its ok. 

Spoiler

Oh I've never heard of that quote before from Sandra Bullock. I mostly just watch her movies and seldom watch her interviews but that quote is pretty inspiring. Let me note it down on my list of quotes to refer to when I'm down. And yeah sad that her marriage had to fail in that way when she married late although she found happiness after adopting a son so that's good.. :)

Lol at the darth vader reference. But yeah at least that scene served its purpose of being funny and pointing out how JW serious he is about YM to be willing to take responsibility if DG turns out to be his son..haha..

Re Henry

Hide contents

Yes Only 13. Stupidest thing ever.  I didn't watch a lot Real Men but sometimes the recommended clips turn up in Youtube. One particular episode I think they were auditioning to be in the army band or something and Henry like slay... every instruments in the room and the officer was like uber impressed and it was all good until I think Henry farted... so that boy sometimes... I dunno what he is up to.  

I think yeah maybe its just his onscreen persona.... I don't think anyone can be that hyper 24/7. He is definitely a sensible guy... 

Secretly Greatly raw cuts by MBC. This weekend I will really trawl the internet to find a subbed episode. Internet god help me. Yeah, can see Henry skinship with Sung Hoon. 

This is the Taxi clip. I think the clip links to all the cuts in the episode. This clip talk about Sung Hoon being a kiss master I think... and Henry's and Yongja's reaction... #awkward 

Edit: I sort of think that sometimes how Sung Hoon is to Henry is like how another Sung Hoon... Choo Sung Hoon aka MMA Fighter/Sarang's appa is to Kwanghee. He thinks Kwanghee is annoying but cares and take care of him the same. I kinda see the same affection that Sung Hoon might have for Henry. And every time I search for Sung Hoon on Google at least 3-4 more Sung Hoons turn up and one of them is always Sarang's appa. Lol.

Spoiler

Lol yeah Henry's can be weird and unpredictable sometimes. haha..Awkward is right...I would be awkward to if people were to discuss my smooching scenes lol..not that I have any..Lol tell me about it everytime I google there's Park SH, Lee SH, Kang SH and Choo SH all with different professions from Kpop singer, actor and MMA fighter. It's like google is trying to say "Here's our endless arrays of Sung hoon's which one would you prefer?" haha..

1 person likes this

Posted

English Sub video 

ALL Credits pls. give to 

1) Translated by @BrightStar828

2) video sub made by Sung & Song Couple  

3) Original video by MTV 我愛偶像 Idols of Asia

THANK YOU SO MUCH  ^^

3 people like this

Posted

<My Secret Romance - Drama Concert>   <애타는 로맨스-드라마 콘서트>
일시 : 7월 8일 토요일 오후 (pm 4~5시 시작 예정)  
Date: Saturday, July 8 (pm 4 ~ 5 will start)

장소 : 서울, 청담 CGV 3층 MCube
Place: Seoul, Cheongdam CGV 3rd floor MCube

[출처] Godinmedia naver Blog    Thank you so much 
http://godinmedia.com/221035945043

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems like sunghoon didnt disturbed by those haters.. he is active again on IG, post 2 new pic and liked many friends pic.. and... he still give like to youngji pic.. thats good.. he shoudnt care of those stupid haters.. friends r more important..

Surprisingly, jieun online n gives like to sunghoon pic one hour ago.. she even left a comment, "kyaa.. who is this? Love love.." (she was reffering to d cute dog with sunghoon). After that many fans told sunghoon to reply jieun comment.. i hope they didnt give too much pressure on him.. and if he didnt reply it (bcoz he is busy) i hope it didnt start a stupid "war" again..

1 person likes this