czakhareina

[Current Drama | 2017] My Secret Romance | 애타는 로맨스 Premier on April17 at OCN | Mon & Tues 9PM KST

994 posts in this topic

Posted

@sava2sava  you are not the roll today with cheeky comment LOL

What are the odd, that they get  married in secret too? Like in ep 9 or 10? Too makjang- ish?

4 people like this

Posted

46 minutes ago, birdonthewire said:

What I want to see is JW and YM sleeping together. Not having sex, just literally sleeping beside each other, just talking through the night and then waking up beside each other.  I think shared sleep, where you don't have to have sex and still feel a closeness to one person, can be romantic. 

The scene in my head goes like this: jw wakes up to find YM gone again and he panics and thinks she left him again. And he goes to find her and sees her in the kitchen making him breakfast. Haha. 

Geez. Me and my imagination. 

And now you have put this scene into my head... Damn... I wanna see something like this... Actually this is one of the reasons I wanted them married before the last epi.. Their newly married romance would be something worth watching..

7 people like this

Posted

8 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Oh I did not know that I can use google translate directly on the page itself! Cool! 
Also, the webtoon ends at chapt 24.. will there be more postings?

May i know where should i click to show the english translation? 

2 people like this

Posted

Mr. Pink Panther and his sexy lady  am i the only one who thinks  this couple is to fast and wild she give him her phone number and she wonder is he always match his undies with his color suit-pants all the timestea-cup-emoticon-18.gif?1292864678and the way she pose infront of him LOL

75b5f2c903f2bd97c9d8dc7435313c6036394573

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I loved this drama though it is predictable but it has humor in it.Why would jin wook keep her breast pads for no damn reason.For him he treasured that nigh because he know that yu mi was a special girl.he should call himself lucky on that fateful night.Yumi was the only girl who didn't do the first move.most of the girls where after jin wook.cliche as it seems but he ended up falling in love. Then remember that he asked for money for the gas fee the scene actually shows that yumi was completely not after his money or looks.She was really clueless that he was an heir of a company.Maybe they are caught at the heat of the moment.The scene in the car was actually hawttt.wished kdramas would openly show these kind of scenes..literally its sweet and intimidating.

During the script reading that little boy was tagged as yumi's younger brother but i am still hoping that it is their kid.why does he call yumi his mommy and her mother said"blood is thicker than water." there has to be something about it. they look so cute together.I'm gonna love it even more if it is their love child.who knows.9more babies please)hehheeeeee

Then there is still cha jin wooks mother.I think jin wook is not a total richard simmons or a playboy.he is a soft hide of him.he actually is a mr.stick to one.

Edited by susielollieantibashers
4 people like this

Posted

30 minutes ago, hppatronus said:

And now you have put this scene into my head... Damn... I wanna see something like this... Actually this is one of the reasons I wanted them married before the last epi.. Their newly married romance would be something worth watching..

hope they'll have more babies in the future.(wishful thinking)..

4 people like this

Posted

Just now, sava2sava said:

I'm also liking a scene like this she's in the kitchen cooking with his shirt on

Yeessss! Her wearing that crisp white shirt he always wears under his suit and that he always looks hot in. 

5 people like this

Posted

omo omo all comments here make me eager for monday...pls come faster...more spoiler bts gif photo welcome

2 people like this

Posted

this thread is totally suitable for the PAC members LOL... all those innuendos damn B) \

come fast monday, i need my dose of YM AND CJW :wub:

please let yoo mi be the reason for CJW to start buying proper bed. and make use of it to the maximum:lol::wub:

stop using sofa and car to sleep CJW!!!

2 people like this

Posted

i really love this:wub:tea-cup-emoticon-23.gif?1292864679

e370a1e7aac42480b77713522e053794.png&keyf7c8da2cb86269f706cffb0c4f765508.png&key2fd51ce7f781638eb65931ff2c2b8dbabd66bae1

1 person likes this

Posted

-off topic-help anyone pls how u guys upload those photos? ibe been here for quite sometimes but never know how to do it? 

Posted

This thread is a spoiler paradise. :D I Iove how everyone here is so open-minded.

I do wonder though, the production team for MSR is so generous with the spoilers. BTW, does anyone know the ratings? 

Happy Bday @sava2sava

2 people like this

Posted

Saw on IG there is a new upcoming new pre-produced drama The IdolMaster KR trailer/teaser and our dear Sung Hoon is the lead. SBS should be airing it apart from Amazon Prime.

Does anyone has anymore details for this? I was looking for the special forum thread of this drama but there seems to be none.

Maybe we can request one...perhaps?  

Posted

I really Love this drama....im so excited for the next episode.. Monday and Tuesday come faster plss....... ...