3,235 posts in this topic

Posted

cartoon version EP13 today released!

3 people like this

Posted

EC95A0EBA19C+13ED9994+EC9BB9.jpg?type=w1

5 people like this

Posted

Yay, now that it is almost end of March the broadcast date will be here in not time. Also, because OCN posted the teaser too it is official!!

I hope to translate some of the articles posted on pg. 15, I have a busy week ahead so maybe tonight I can do one :)

Also, that is great that OCN and Dramafever will air at the same time so everyone can watch together and no waiting for subs for those who need it, that is considerate of them! Excited to see more and isn't it hard not looking at the cartoons or behind the scenes pictures? I don't want to spoil myself from knowing what is going to happen lol

6 people like this

Posted

New vid from OCN  :wub:

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post as needed
4 people like this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

I have mixed feeling regarding the trailer, but I'm still looking forward to watch the first episodes. 

3 people like this

Posted

On 2017-01-07 at 0:42 AM, jina_bing_bang said:

The last batch!

Cha Jin Wook’s overwatcher(?) then becomes a faithful secretary, Jang Woo Jin is played by Park Shin Woon. This is his second time acting with Sung Hoon from <Noble, My Love>, we look forward to their bromance.

Yeah... my favorite character in Noble my love! I hope that this secretary is also fun :)

On 2017-01-07 at 0:42 AM, jina_bing_bang said:

TA DA! This cutie is Yumi’s younger brother, MiHee’s late born son <3

Role of Dong Goo is played by Joo Sang Hyuk!

I call a possible secret son of Yumi and Jin Wook ... She ran away that night so she never told him and her family raised the boy as her brother.

I might be wrong. My reasons - the boy's age looks pretty good and it keeps saying she's conservative and the one article early on mentioned she had "a traumatic love experience" but never a boyfriend.

6 people like this

Posted

15 minutes ago, turtlenamedmack said:

Yeah... my favorite character in Noble my love! I hope that this secretary is also fun :)

I call a possible secret son of Yumi and Jin Wook ... She ran away that night so she never told him and her family raised the boy as her brother.

I might be wrong. My reasons - the boy's age looks pretty good and it keeps saying she's conservative and the one article early on mentioned she had "a traumatic love experience" but never a boyfriend.

I never thought of that possibility, who knows that may happen! However the description for the characters earlier didn't mention a secret which makes sense if it supposed to be a surprise for the audience too.

Another possibility that adds more excitement to the drama!

5 people like this

Posted

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS 
Strawberry-sweet posters and moonlit teasers for My Secret Romance

406tCGw.jpg

Rom-com drama My Secret Romance looks like it’ll be right up my alley, all cute and fluffy with liberal amounts of romantic hijinks already included in the first teasers. One of my favorite guilty pleasure actors, Sung Hoon (Five Kids), stars as a chaebol-playboy-turned-cranky-department-head, and his main love interest is a lovely but conservative young nutritionist, who will be played by idol group Secret’s Song Ji-eun (Sweet Home, Sweet Honey). The story starts with a sizzling one night stand between the two, but they don’t meet again until three years later, when they find each other working at the same company. He’s a workaholic senior executive, while she enters the nutrition department guiding the company cafeteria.

One teaser that was recently released is a short 15-second clip, while the other is an extended version. In the first clip, Sung Hoon tells Song Ji-eun not to worry because he’s not going to hit on her, but the scene shows otherwise as he reaches for her and drags her into a deep kiss. Her response is that it doesn’t matter anyway because they won’t see each other after today. But the copy reads: “Will one night turn into two nights?”

In the longer teaser, we witness their first meeting on a tour bus, where Song Ji-eun accidentally sits on Sung Hoon’s lap after a particularly bumpy pothole on the road. He doesn’t look too pleased at her intrusion of his personal bubble, but moments later they’re together on the beach, and they have dialogue exchange from the first teaser. They’re drinking wine together like friends, but when the afternoon sun turns into romantic moonlight, the atmosphere changes and the copy reads: “A sweet mistake that can’t be revealed? I thought it would be just once…!” Then presumably three years later, Sung Hoon grabs Song Ji-eun’s wrist, twirling her in that stereotypical (but still heart-pounding) K-drama way. When he sits her down to talk, he tells her sternly “… because we were a one-night stand,” and her eyes glisten as she looks up at him.

Read more:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/strawberry-sweet-posters-and-moonlit-teasers-for-my-secret-romance/

4 people like this

Posted

Official vid - Script reading

6 people like this

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

new stills

C7j0SByXwAMhPi9.jpg

C7j0SSCXQAE-so3.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

now we have Official Teaser #3 from  oksusu SK 

thank you so much 

Edited by MadraRua
Merged: Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post as needed.
6 people like this

Posted

Pic of Yumi w/ her Lil brother?

5 people like this

Posted

ocn updates

6 people like this

Posted

5 people like this