Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cedric Ong

China BL webdrama 我喜歡你 你知道嗎? / I like you. Do you know that?

This series will be aired on 29th of Sept on PPTV, telling a story of the main character choosing between one man and one woman. Though three main characters are all from Taiwan, even the director and the writer, still its a Chinese webseries.

It's shown on PPTV, a china web service. But the actors are taiwanese....filmed in taiwan too. The dialogue is dubbed, so abit unnatural sometimes.

Some info website said 16 episodes. But now seems to end at 8 episodes....with a vague ending....not sure will continue or not.

A fanmade MV. There's english sub on the dialogue and show some scenes....so u get an idea of their looks and the chemistry.

Ep 1 eng sub....the rest (eng sub until ep 6, non-sub until ep 8) can find at youtube.

This channel is working on the Eng sub for every full episode rather than only the BL excerpts.

For the 2 leads....Ben Wu 吴思贤...upper portion of his face reminds me abit of Wallace Huo 霍建华 while Kris Shen 沈建宏 reminds me of Philip Wang of Wong Fu Productions.

There is a slight connection to GuiGui, she didn't act in this....but she appeared in the MV for the end credit song 不放手 (Never Let Go) sang by Ben Wu.

The MV was released in june 2016....before this drama....maybe thus didn't follow the BL theme.