Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

H1PP0

What Camera Do You Have?

A Nikon D100 with a D50 kickin' around, if I need it ^_^

Saving up for a D200, though. It's the sexiness!

Plus some lenses (Nikkor 12-24mm...mmmm, oh! and a 28-200mm with VR...yummy...)

Nikon for lifeeeee... heh.. too bad I couldn't wait for/afford the D200.. and I have ghetto lenses... sigh.

sony_dsct7black.big.jpg

sony dsc-t7

\

this cam looks hot i have this ~ but then i must say IT SUX

the pictures are horrible!!!

how fast does the cannon take photos. my current samsung camera takes a good 2 seconds before it actually takes a picture and annoys me cuz I can't get the right pictures sometimes. do the cannon sd series have fast time?

I have the Nikon Coolpix 7900. Very nice camera. 7mp and it works like a charm, especially in low light. I hardly use flash unless it's completely dark in the room.

is it possible to take really close up/professional looking pictures with canon sd 400 5.0mp? or all those all usually photoshopped?

is it possible to take really close up/professional looking pictures with canon sd 400 5.0mp? or all those all usually photoshopped?

usually when i want to take a close up picture, i turn the camera setting to my highest megapixel [mine's 5.1 too] and take the picture at a distance where the thing i'm taking a picture of is clear, and then i just crop it to the right size, since the picture's like, bigger than a wallpaper anyway. but i'm not a photographer or anything...