Prettysup

[Drama 2017] Voice 보이스 - Season 2 confirmed

57 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Thank you. :)

I don't really know it for certain that he was pretending to be talking to someone else but he did speak in that unnaturally high pitched voice which came across as if he was putting on a bit of an act. It may be nothing... and I have watched too many crime shows obviously... but something felt off. He may have other secrets such as he might be secretly dating a man that he's trying to hide. I am trying to reconcile all that with his devotion to JH. I would hate to think that the display of devotion is all part of the act. The police force is already depressingly unreliable, incompetent and corrupt. To discover that your closest colleague has been spying on you is just too heartbreaking for words.

We can't be sure if Dae Shik is a mole for the Mos. I never really considered him a serious contender until this episode. This is exactly how I felt about Lee Jung Moon from Bad Guys the entire time. I was never sure if he was guilty the entire time. 

On another note, I have been wondering what happened to NST as he got older. He was such a good-looking young man. Sorry for sounding so shallow but I am wondering if MTG did do horrible things to his face. After all they gave the ajumma a face transplant. I've always felt that NST aged prematurely to me.

Interesting... I was always so convinced that LJM was innocent because the more they kept pointing at him, the more it felt like he was a scapegoat. However, when people kept mentioning from the start that DS was the killer, I never bought it. Yet, I must confess that I had a weird feeling about him, when he accompagnied JH to HJH's body. I agree with you that the phone conversation sounded weird. Like you observed, his voice was much higher. You could sense that the conversation didn't feel natural. I am really torn apart. I don't wish that DS is the betrayer and there is still some hope in my opinion.

Like someone mentioned it before, the timing is off. MTG arrived before MJH. When MTG received the call, he knew the exact location (the appartment). Notice that before MTG received the call, we have a scene where PSE asks why they need to track down the location of MJH's cellphone. Just after that, the director shows us MTG receiving the information. Hence, I do think that PSE could be the mole too. Why show us a scene like that? Just like OHH... PSE and OHH got involved in cases (victim or relative of a victim). Due to that, people exclude them as possible perpetrators. However, PSE's behaviour could definitely fit as betrayer. First, she gives the impression that she doesn't want to be part of the Golden Time Team so that she can not be perceived as a thread and mole. On the other hand, the fact that she was related to a person saved by the team gives her the excuse to join the team. Striking is that HI knew the identity of the serial killer and got killed. PSE knew HI from her childhood. When HI got killed, Jang played a part in it... but he was not alone. 

@lexicon Thanks for the compliment. :)I only explained much more in details your interpretation. 

• Like 9

@lexicon Yeah there is one and that's why I asked, it was in his home. Did he not have to drive from the resort back to his place or he had a driver? It's still difficult to assume him being suave in the car with all those blood and stuff but than again he killed and mummified Madam Jang in a milisecond so......Everything is possible as long as he stays handsome :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, shaz22 said:

@lexicon Yeah there is one and that's why I asked, it was in his home. Did he not have to drive from the resort back to his place or he had a driver? It's still difficult to assume him being suave in the car with all those blood and stuff but than again he killed and mummified Madam Jang in a milisecond so......Everything is possible as long as he stays handsome :)

No, he has no driver! But you're right. Since he needed to leave no clue behind, the bloody hands are somehow a loop hole. Maybe we can explain it that even if his hands were bloody, he used gloves later. We saw that the rope was so clean. As explanation, he needs to feel the blood in order to feel satisfied with the killing. Notice that he used no gloves when he killed HJH too. However, he left no fingerprint. That's why I believe that he must have some gloves. 

• Like 6

Every time i begin an episode of Voice, I would be wondering who would be MTG's next victim. I thought his father could possibly be one of them...or  the mole in the police station or Chief Jang.  MTG's macabre sadism reminds me of Hannibal Hector (Silence of the Lamb). Besides those similar gory scenes, Hannibal Hector was also interested in Agent Starling in a bizarre manner.....and yes, he makes Mozart's Requiem spooky.

@triplem i skipped the first lap but the pace is still too fast. I am forgetting what happened in the last 10 episodes.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Like someone mentioned it before, the timing is off. MTG arrived before MJH. When MTG received the call, he knew the exact location (the appartment). Notice that before MTG received the call, we have a scene where PSE asks why they need to track down the location of MJH's cellphone. Just after that, the director shows us MTG receiving the information. Hence, I do think that PSE could be the mole too. Why show us a scene like that? Just like OHH... PSE and OHH got involved in cases (victim or relative of a victim). Due to that, people exclude them as possible perpetrators. However, PSE's behaviour could definitely fit as betrayer. First, she gives the impression that she doesn't want to be part of the Golden Time Team so that she can not be perceived as a thread and mole. On the other hand, the fact that she was related to a person saved by the team gives her the excuse to join the team. Striking is that HI knew the identity of the serial killer and got killed. PSE knew HI from her childhood. When HI got killed, Jang played a part in it... but he was not alone. 

Wait im bit lost.. LOL

Who is PSE? You mean Park Eun Soo right?? then it should be PES :sweat_smile:

Well i guess your thoughts bout PES would become a betrayer might happen as well :rolleyes:

• Like 4

omg...dont tell me Dae Shik is the spy?!! r u serious'!!!! i'd be so mad and disappointed. For sure his dad must have some connection with TaeGu's company...

How else did TaeGu know to come to the villa at the same time when Sang Tae was there? only the girl (forgot her name lol) and Daeshik knows...

and it doesnt make sense they're rulling out his cause of death as suicide!!! anyone can tell it looks like murder!! wth smh

also altho Sang Tae is a murderer & gangster i feel kinda bad on how he died...his brother who he treated  as his own and have lived with since young murdered him just like that, how evil is that. he must have felt so betrayed.

• Like 6

So many good posts that i wish i could answer now but i must work:(

And now that i have watched ep 13 with subs, i want also to add more comments...

Since i can't, i'm bringing some pretty pics for comfort:

:wub: 

• Like 7

CLIPS EP.14

Its seems like he's not his REAL father, as he giving him a money? hmm...  

and that phone call that he received seems suspicious

Spoiler

• Like 5

Dear @bebebisous33 and @40somethingahjumma,

I once thought I could fall head over heels for classical music, but I realised long before I just could not, despite the ever growing rose garden I have in my heart. :)

However, I did my search on youtube and the closest I found is again, as indicated by @40somethingahjumma, the one by Mozart entitled Sequentia (Dies Irae) Requiem. It is quite a longer rendition and a Requiem Mass in D minor. It is divided into 14 parts. The part used in Voice I believe starts around 7.19 till ends. It is entitled Lacrimosa dies illa (the 7th part of the requiem onwards). The uploader is Aleksandar Rankovic. I compared with the one in the scene and to my ears it matches till the end of that scene in the bathtub. The music is a bit haunting, at least for my ears. Cheers! 

• Like 6

i did like this drama from ep 1 but I soon started loosing intrest midway but then came Kim Jae Wook as psycotic killer and I got my interest back .

I liked Kim Jae wook in Coffe prince even though his role was too short in it and here too he has guest appearence but I look forward to see him. They discribed his looks quit well as a CEO son ' He is handsome and good looking ' , and I was like yes he is :heart:

But then that does not excuse him of his sickness . he deserves to be locked in asylum , keeping him in normal jail will be dangerous for other prisoners !!!

Just wanna see how he gets caught and finally set behind the bars and his fathers powers be crumbled ,the man who has been protecting his psyco killer son for so long and wait will his father will ever be put behind the bars ?? Coz he himself has accepted that he has been a cruel killer lifelong and his son has taken on him !!

• Like 5

As much as I hate to say this, it seems DS has succumbed to the devil's offer. 

Spoiler alert:

Spoiler

From my little korean understanding I believe his father wants to meet JH because when his wife died he didn't manage to convey his condolence. When he said that perhaps he should give JH a call n that DS reacted strongly against it. I think his father think JH is the one that helped with getting into that facility thus the gratitude. Perhaps the truth is DS received it from someone else but covering it using JH, hence the guilt for JH over it and the promised he made to JH. Not sure if this is a similar blackmail situation as Chief Jang.

• Like 5

@miracle23 Thanks for this trans...

Whoa that spoiler thou, I could stand the suspense but still i get bit shocked to know bout Daeshik LOL :sweatingbullets:

----

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MiAmour said:

Wait im bit lost.. LOL

Who is PSE? You mean Park Eun Soo right?? then it should be PES :sweat_smile:

Well i guess your thoughts bout PES would become a betrayer might happen as well :rolleyes:

Sorry, I was too fast by typing!! Yes, I meant PSE!

@miracle23 Thanks for the info about the music!!  Bildergebnis für emoticons kiss free  And thanks for the spoiler!! As soon as I am finished with cooking ratatouille, I'll start watching it!!:tongue:

• Like 4

There was a scene where the "evidence" were arranged on the floor, with Tae Gu's gloved hand placing that recorder on top of the files. So he had used Sang Tae's hand to handle everything, even the knife used to stab him, to leave his fingerprints on them. There was a scene where he was washing his bloody hands. He did not have gloves on when he strangled and later stabbed Sang Tae. The knife was bloody. How did Tae Gu manage to wipe his prints from it without disturbing the blood on the knife's handle and leave Sang Tae's prints on it? Isn't that tree branch a bit too high for someone to lift a dead weight, sling the rope over and then tie the rope onto the branch? How did he manage not to have his clothes soiled with Sang Tae's blood if he had to lift the body, bring it outside and tie it to the tree? If he had dragged him by the rope, then a long trail of blood would be left. He had to clean all traces of blood as well. Tae Gu must be superhuman, with incredible strength ala Superman, lightning speed ala Flash,sharp wits like Batman and a macabre sense of humor like the Joker and any other infamous villain. Moreover, his clothes resist dirt, dust, blood, water or whatever.

I looked up Miryang-dong, which is 2 hours and a half away from Seoul. Wow, that's long distance travel. Maybe the sequences are not chronological or maybe Mo Tae Gu is already stalking Sang Tae and was in the same resort and only needs the confirmation (Sang Tae's phone is bugged) of Sang Tae and Ji Hyuk's meeting at the resort.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

There was a scene where the "evidence" were arranged on the floor, with Tae Gu's gloved hand placing that recorder on top of the files. So he had used Sang Tae's hand to handle everything, even the knife used to stab him, to leave his fingerprints on them. There was a scene where he was washing his bloody hands. He did not have gloves on when he strangled and later stabbed Sang Tae. The knife was bloody. How did Tae Gu manage to wipe his prints from it without disturbing the blood on the knife's handle and leave Sang Tae's prints on it?

He probably just took other knife and put it on NST's hand..and keep the real one somewhere... so thats why it has NST prints :sweat_smile:

ive been watch many crime dramas, that could be possible happen lol

• Like 5

@nrlfan4ever A super villain for a superhero, only fair. We need THIS villain to fight off leads, one who can hear 'tak tak' through five layers of walls via walkie-talkie and another fights off ten thousands with empty hands (and a pen) while being half dead. Cut MTG some slack, at least he is the one character who gets genuinely happy every once in a while.

The show started off fine, slumped a little and I think it's recovering pretty well. Can't wait for last three episodes.

• Like 4

@bebebisous33...sorry, I have no idea. I don't know much about classical music (I only really enjoyed it while watching Yoo Ah In play in SLA :lol:). But I was very curious with why they used it. So i just learned that it is a Gregorian Chant used in the Catholic Church and it is  about God's judgement and day of wrath  http://www.personal.psu.edu/glm7/m097.htm. I am not familiar with the Catholic Faith but it seems like the PD or music director wanted to hint at how MTG thinks of himself as God perhaps and that he would mete out punishment to those that "sinned". Quite apt I think given how as a child he killed the dog who bit his hand.

@40somethingahjumma since we are talking about Bad Guys, I had my doubts about LJM too. I attribute it to PHJ my ultimate oppa. He is so good at such roles, even in CITT, I could not tell what his real intentions were towards the lead actress.

Lol! Ok enough of fan-girling! Back to the drama. I just watched the subbed eps and I was really trying to look out hard to see if DS was the mole. So I really paid attention to his scenes. I was very happy at first bcoz I could discount many scenes at the beginning  even that scene after kang called him & he was in the car saying how Moo could trust NST (to me he was just exasperated with Moo endangering himself again) ...then the phone call...crap ...it does create suspicion. Not just his heightened voice but how he came in at the right time just when Chief Jang was telling Moo about a mole in the office. And then at the end after when Moo left, the lingering look on DS's face which the PD took the time to show ...I'm like, damn it. Waeeeee???? It's not only bcoz I like his pretty face but also because I cannot imagine what a blow it would be too Moo. Isn't Moo's life hard enough? His wife was murdered and they are trying to frame her, his sick son, his demotion...arrghh how much more can this man take?  I honestly have no clue who it could be..PES..really? I thought a long time ago it could be Kang's 2nd in command but his character was not really developed , so I scrapped that off.

MTG - that scene when he was at Kang's apartment discovering her mind map  & then he "squealed" in exhilaration - errrr that gave me the creeps. yes i agree with what many of you said above about his fascination with Kang. He has this sexual attraction to her and God knows what he plans to do to her.

That scene of both Moo and Kang revisiting the the crime scenes where dad and wife died respectively made me tear up. Especially when Moo lied on the road. How heart wrenching is that.

And the last scene, when Kang clenched her fist realising who MTG was gave me the chills.

@Blizzardistkaputt...on the subject of MTG's next victim..hmm  I have a funny feeling too that Chairman Mo will be next, esp when now he finds out dad came to his apartment, he is not going to let that go. The words he said to dad were full of bones, telling him to live well etc.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

MTG - that scene when he was at Kang's apartment discovering her mind map  & then he "squealed" in exhilaration - errrr that gave me the creeps. yes i agree with what many of you said above about his fascination with Kang. He has this sexual attraction to her and God knows what he plans to do to her. 

@triplem

Spoiler

Well, today apparently he planned to kill her. He came to her apartment complex dressed for murder and carrying a present and his favorite kettlebell. I was half dead during this scene. He placed the present outside of her apartment to make her go out and get it, while he was hiding, waiting to attack. If Jin Hyuk didn't get there in time I don't know what could've happened. That scene was so tense I could barely breathe. Tough it's surprising and a bit disappointing that he planned to kill her so soon. I hoped he would leave her for later. 

• Like 6