Quantcast
WeLoveSoompi

[Thailand BL Series 2016[CANCELLED] Soulmate The Series

Image result for soulmate the series

Title : Soulmate The Series680630d97pditlbc.gif

"Foreigners do not have it ... it's not because I am not a soulmate. But it's just that I'm pushing die first. That's why I need to birdie the next."

Soulmate The Series Twitter

Soulmate The Series Instagram

Soulmate The Series Facebook

Dolphin-Film Studio - Facebook

Attention!

About soulmates the serie 

From what fans ask in inbox, we inform again that we do not have anything to do with our old dolphin dolphin cha, which has been taken to change the name. There are many fans asking for a lot, so we can explain and explain.

The wait is over. What goes around comes around! Soulmate the series starting from Dolphin Film Company but because someone that we call "fame richard simmons" he destroyed everything even ours team, ours friendship and finally he try to make his own... We have everything; location, clothes, budget but yeah we failed 
Guess! Why we failed? Because we’re double-cross by someone we used to call friend.

Image may contain: text

Source: Info

Please kindly tumblr_inline_mg0nc5m23z1qdlkyg.gif me if you have any question Click here ==> 

SYNOPSIS : 

A BL web series about an older student who has to choose between two of his younger admirers - a ghost who might be the right one for him, and the other, a human that he like.

[ I WILL UPDATE MORE FOR THIS SERIES IF I FOUND ABOUT IT + I NEED YOUR HELP TO AND PLEASE MESSEGE ME IF YOU FIND ANY INFO ABOUT THIS SERIES ]

The two lovely young Wink boy Fluke or our regular series. Who does not love you, it's crazy what people ......

" the more you dance the more I have emotions!"
What's going to be that aggressive? You hurry up and press the watch now!

(Delete Scene Music & Soulmates The Series putter you have chosen this date)

Soulmate The Series [Official Trailer]

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Estrella Novae said:

@WeLoveSoompi thanks for making this topic :lol: i'm really excited about this new series :wub:

i will update more if i find anything :) ~ 

• Like 2

Soulmate The Series: 

In this life ... You will never find any boyfriend like me because I’m your Soulmate. Unfortunately I already passed away. Therefore i have to take the disappointment 

. What will happen when suddenly a little boy "Pleung" have to face two boys from M.2 who will fight for his heart at the same time? 

The first boy “Mark" is frisky and caring. He likes to care for others a lot and will do everything for his lover. 

Another boy "Putter" is a handsome guy who is gossipy but kind. The soul boy, who claim to be his Soulmate. He will follow Pleung everywhere to prove that he is his soulmate. Unfortunately he passed away before he even met Pleung. 

The mission for the two boys is to overcome Plueng's heart. They are extremely different so it will begin with (Finness) and rules cannot stop them.

Performed by:

Gino, Chanit Teasawat 

Bess, Worapon Tapaopong 

GJo, Jirawin Chiangnoon 

Net, Karit Hirunyawipada 

Fluke, Karit Saebae 

Translated by P'Riw & edited by Estrella Novae. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, itsmeesv said:

Soulmate The Series: 

In this life ... You will never find any boyfriend like me because I’m your Soulmate. Unfortunately I already passed away. Therefore i have to take the disappointment 

. What will happen when suddenly a little boy "Pleung" have to face two boys from M.2 who will fight for his heart at the same time? 

The first boy “Mark" is frisky and caring. He likes to care for others a lot and will do everything for his lover. 

Another boy "Putter" is a handsome guy who is gossipy but kind. The soul boy, who claim to be his Soulmate. He will follow Pleung everywhere to prove that he is his soulmate. Unfortunately he passed away before he even met Pleung. 

The mission for the two boys is to overcome Plueng's heart. They are extremely different so it will begin with (Finness) and rules cannot stop them.

Performed by:

Gino, Chanit Teasawat 

Bess, Worapon Tapaopong 

GJo, Jirawin Chiangnoon 

Net, Karit Hirunyawipada 

Fluke, Karit Saebae 

Translated by P'Riw & edited by Estrella Novae. 

The

• Like 1

Looks like this is only a web series, not aired on any TV channels. No wonder it's not getting much attention in Thailand.

• Like 1

Net & Fluke
Soulmates The Series
Release : November

Mark & Pleng
Soulmates The Series
Release : November

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stella han said:

This drama will be broadcast around Jan 2017

eh not this november? i tho this month , maybe im wrong

• Like 1

This series will be uploaded/broadcast at dolphinfilms official YouTube channel. Maybe the OP can add that to the first post.

Edit: Sorry it's Dolphin film

• Like 1

I'm actually really excited for this! Although it's a two months wait from now xD there's only 3 episodes but I hope it'll turn out to be a nice series

• Like 3

9 hours ago, LollipopWay said:

I'm actually really excited for this! Although it's a two months wait from now xD there's only 3 episodes but I hope it'll turn out to be a nice series

i hope so

• Like 1

looking at the trailer already make me excited to watch it. unfortunately have to wait almost 2 months for it to air :tears:

• Like 1