Ais1ing

How to Upload and Post Images

I've gathered a little tutorial together from my experiences with different users on the forums. I hope some may find this helpful as well. writer-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

How to upload and post a picture from Imgur.com

1. Click on upload image and choose a file. Once it has processed, copy the direct link. Your picture must end in .gif or .jpg or .png.

85XDAfW.gif

Then just paste your image here in the reply box. You will have to remove the [i m g] tags for the picture to embed. Like so. Click submit to finish.

0kJaVGs.gif

You can also use Postimage.org to upload and host your images. Just follow the steps.

C460DRk.gif

You can use any image hosting website. Just remember, for the image to embed here it must be a direct link... ie. one that ends in .jpg .gif .png or any image type.  It's the same if you want to copy and paste an image directly from the web.

• Like 4

Removed TinyPic tutorial as forum software does not support this site.

• Like 1

How do you post from Tumblr.?

@aunniek

You can't embed the whole tumblr post, instead you have to copy and paste the pictures themselves and any additional credits. 

• Like 1

just wondering when it says "insert existing attachment"  where is the file hosted or how to creat it

@urslae

I'm sorry but that option isn't available for members. 

• Like 1

@nikih

You have to copy and paste the code ending in .jpg or .gif etc for it to show here in the forums. 

Like so 

IMG_8134.jpg

@BokMan

You're trying to copy the website that shows the image, not the image itsself. In this case, rightclick the image, choose "Copy image address" and paste it here. You'll get the following result:

CdgCKrE.jpg

@eunsan2017

That's not coming up as a valid link. You can copy and paste from your Ipad, just follow these steps:

1. Double tap in the area you would like to copy.
  2. You'll now see the popup and blue anchors on your screen. ...
  3. One you're done adjusting your selection just tap Copy or Cut. 

howto-copy-paste-ipad-2.jpg

• Thanks 1

http://i64.-/2ls6vsh.jpg

Sigh! I followed your instruction, and was able to copy-paste.However, after I pressed "submit reply" the link became like the one above, the letters in the middle of the link "-" disappeared...Is tinypic for free, or a i required to pay or something? I registered there using only my email...:(

Test

http://i64.-/2ls6vsh.jpg?nodirect=1

Test

http://i64.-/2ls6vsh.jpg

The letters tinypic,etc which is in the middle of the link disappears after I press submit reply

Help, @Ais1ing

Test

image.jpg

@eunsan2017 

I've just found out that Tinypic has been censored by the forum admins as it sometimes throws up R-rated images. I've removed my tutorial on it and will link to another site where you can upload and post your images on. In the meantime, do use Imgur.