Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadraRua

How to Upload and Post Images

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I've gathered a little tutorial together from my experiences with different users on the forums. I hope some may find this helpful as well. writer-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

How to upload and post a picture from Imgur.com

1. Click on upload image and choose a file. Once it has processed, copy the direct link. Your picture must end in .gif or .jpg or .png.

85XDAfW.gif

Then just paste your image here in the reply box. You will have to remove the [i m g] tags for the picture to embed. Like so. Click submit to finish.

0kJaVGs.gif

You can also use Postimage.org to upload and host your images. Just follow the steps.

C460DRk.gif

You can use any image hosting website. Just remember, for the image to embed here it must be a direct link... ie. one that ends in .jpg .gif .png or any image type.  It's the same if you want to copy and paste an image directly from the web.

3 people like this

Posted

How to post a picture from TinyPic

1. To upload your picture, click on the ''choose file'' option. Once uploaded you'll be directed to the links page. Follow the steps below: 

SfibgEB.gif

2. Once you have the links displayed in front of you, right click on the ''Direct Link'' and press copy. Like so:

ZKxSDs3.gif

3. All that's left is to paste into your post here at Soompi. You don't have to do anything else just paste and your picture will automatically be embedded

t6ISDWa.gif

To post an image from your phone from either a screen capture or saved photo, simply go to one of the aforementioned image hosting websites, upload your image, copy the direct link and post here. 

Screenshot_2016_10_06_12_30_56.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

test