BaiPinTing

[Upcoming Chinese Webseries 2016] Advance Bravery | Shi Bu Ke Dang | 盛势 | 势不可挡

321 posts in this topic

Posted

is anyone as shocked as i am that JASON ZHANG is singing the theme song for a bl drama??? how much money is cjd poured into this?? i'm so impressed lmao

3 people like this

Posted

keep looking for some update from this instagram acc.. :(((

when will this drama playing?

3 people like this

Posted

0s2sGt.jpg

jLl7gad1_2519b9_c2x.jpg+

is it just me who think the design (the black background and yellow+amber words) is look alike?

4 people like this

Posted

On 12/6/2016 at 6:56 PM, shuwei said:

is anyone as shocked as i am that JASON ZHANG is singing the theme song for a bl drama??? how much money is cjd poured into this?? i'm so impressed lmao

I'd say that's due to Addicted. Shangyin/Addicted/Heroin (this drama has a lot of names. :P) earned so much. If the drama weren't banned they would have earned much more. So I'd say Advance Bravery's production investments, half of it is from Addicted. Plus connections and networking since Feng Mang the company that the author of this drama is connected with Enlight Company. 

On 12/12/2016 at 7:55 AM, grasyida93 said:

is it just me who think the design (the black background and yellow+amber words) is look alike?

Black background and yellow font is famous in Chinese films and series. It's really overused. 

2 people like this

Posted

Am i the only one that is annoyed that the show is not up yet? A new year is about to start! How long do we have to wait for it? :(

6 people like this

Posted

@TseTeng Chew nope. But if it's not this month probably next year. Strict rules of Sparft sucks and limits BL/Gay dramas

2 people like this

Posted

The Drama is coming out soon but that soon, idk. But guys there's the Wattpad translated of the book. Really good too. 

4 people like this

Posted

On 12/28/2016 at 7:32 AM, 1blankstare said:

The Drama is coming out soon but that soon, idk. But guys there's the Wattpad translated of the book. Really good too. 

The one that translate the book is one of us.. she's the member of this forum too haha.. 

3 people like this

Posted

17 hours ago, futmop1 said:

The one that translate the book is one of us.. she's the member of this forum too haha.. 

Lol, I didn't know but that's great. So guess Shibukedang is showing next year then. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Any date for this? It's already 2017... waiting :crazy::D

3 people like this

Posted

Ok still waiting..  :sweatingbullets:

2 people like this

Posted

The wait to watch Advance Bravery is making me impatient. There is still no sign of a release date. :expressionless:

4 people like this

Posted

18 minutes ago, ebullient said:

The wait to watch Advance Bravery is making me impatient. There is still no sign of a release date. :expressionless:

The year already changed but still nothing not even a single information :dissapointed:

2 people like this

Posted

I came here to get some information on when is this starting... but nothing... still nothing??? I really hope we get some news. I hate waiting! duh Especially since this drama was planned to start in November and now is January... :crazy:

4 people like this

Posted

Yeah.. checking  back for the dates..sadly none yet but... will be waiting, :crazy:

3 people like this

Posted

Is this still happening?

4 people like this

Posted

Anyone got info?

1 person likes this

Posted

I have kind of given up hope. there's been no updates about any release dates. It was supposed to start in Oct/Nov 2016.

3 people like this

Posted

So I'm checking back again to see the air date still none and it's almost February....:o:crazy:

4 people like this