akinahana89

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

MLSHR may suffer the rating (due to a lot of outside issues) but it was being talked all over the world until now. 

Yes chingu, Sometimes i am amazed at MLSHR. One can still find fans (and new ones too) who are still promoting this drama in IG. Though local ratings do not help much but it proved to be one of JG’s best loved drama worldwide. 

• Like 5

I am not a hajunse or uaena. I am simply a JoonU shipper and I say what my stance is. To me, JE is JG's only queen. 

Whatever I post on my IG about JoonU is meant to be my own feelings about JoonU, since I do not put any other stars down, I will continue to post about JoonU.

Chingus, please continue to have faith in JoonU and do not give up on this ship. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

thanks chingus for the opinion of each one, sorry really was a silly and childish jealousy. In the background, I wish the best for JG and Jieun. I wish everyone would continue to support each other when a chingu is drowning (as it happened now). We will not stop posting at least when the time comes, post something for our ship to continue sailing to its destination. I've heard some comment that JG sometimes reads soompi, if he really reads what we posted, right? Thanks again everyone. I will be firm and I will continue to send my only couple.

• Like 1

Hello, I have always read this thread and I never dared to write before because I am not good at english but after reading that some of you guys also share some of my feelings I decided to do it, I am sad and not only for the videos of oppa with her co-star but for everything he said in KaKao Chat Live, the fact that he said he sends heart emoticons for text messages to SYJ and the excessive number of times he praises the beauty of that actress hurt me but above all what I felt like a dagger in my heart was when he said that "There's no actress who looks good with bobbed-hair like her" ... And what about the queen? or he does not consider her an actress? I am sorry if I bother you guys with what I am saying but it's that I needed to vent.

3 hours ago, kathyrw said:

everything he said in KaKao Chat Live, the fact that he said he sends heart emoticons for text messages to SYJ and the excessive number of times he praises the beauty of that actress hurt me but above all what I felt like a dagger in my heart was when he said that "There's no actress who looks good with bobbed-hair like her" ... And what about the queen? or he does not consider her an actress? I am sorry if I bother you guys with what I am saying but it's that I needed to vent.

Dear @kathyrw this is the life of shippers. Welcome on board. We are sailing in an unchatered territory. We don't know what kind of relationship they have because none of them make any confirmation. In thruth both of them are single. They interact with one another but how close their relationship is only they know.

On kakao chat live what ever was said it was in line of promoting the drama. He was answering questions posed by his fans. They asked about SYJ, about her new hair , how close they are as costars etc. He had to answer as what he thought they wanted to hear. He could not bring JE's name. Some of his fans hated JE. Of all the answers he gave some were just pure lip service. Remember during MLSHR presscon. He praised JE "beautiful flower" that is pure lip service. But when he described her talent and her work ethic during MLSHR that was really a praise. 

When I read your post most of JG'd praise were on her beauty. Less on her talent as an actress. If it were me I'd be dissapointed. Beauty is only skin deep but talent is what actors strive on. He describe JE of her acting ability  which could outshine some known actresses. He describe in detail of her prowes and you can feel in his voice the pride and the admiration (awe) for her. He knew that his fans were against her but that did not stop him to get close to her. 

We choose to be in this ship knowing that the chances of sinking is greater than sailing. But we keep on because we believe in fate and the power of love.

• Like 2

@kathyrw I know you feel must feel sad, but we need to understand JG was definitely in heavy promo mode during Kakao chat.

Spoiler

Complimenting his costars is nothing new under the sun. He compliments men at times too. He treats people equally, man and woman, cast and crew. If he admires something in someone, he will say it. From what I gathered in several interviews, I get the impression SYJ makes JG feel short at times. He has somewhat of a complex about his height. He really admires anyone, man or woman, who are tall like models LOL.

It’s only JG’s opinion that SYJ looks far better with short hair than in long hair. It doesn’t mean he likes her more than JE. Men usually have a solid preference when it comes to hair on women. In general, not all... men typically like longer hair on the women they love but they let them do whatever they want with their hair anyway. They only find a few who they think look better with short hair.

People don’t always like the cloths or hairstyles their significant other have, but it doesn’t make them love them any less. Btw I’m not saying JG dislikes JE’s short hair in any way ^^.

He uses heart emojis a lot on his IG, to fans and some friends at times too. Heart emojis aren’t always used towards lovers. It can be used for platonic love, liking someone’s accomplishments, pictures and talents... just to name a few.

Look at Milla. He calls her beautiful, gorgeous, the best and among other compliments on his IG with some sweet emojis; she does the same thing with him and we all know she’s a married woman. They are expressing their admiration and friendship for each other in their own way. SYJ kind of reminds me of Milla somewhat; she’s very playful and bubbly.

Both JG and SYJ are almost like a couple of mischievous kids on set at times and that is the main difference between SYJ and JG’s other costars. The others were mostly reserved, JE included. Very understandable on her part. JE was in a public relationship and she is constantly targeted by antis. She had to be cautious.But it seemed JG slowly helped her break out of her shell.

Even if JG compliments or looks comfortable with other costars, there is something different about JE. Their is genuine affection in his eyes when it comes to her, a tenderness I haven’t seen with anyone else. Whether it’s love, friendship, admiration or something else... I truly believe she holds a special place in his heart.

As a word of advice, if you really can’t help but find yourself easily upset or jealous, it’s best you stay away from BTS and drama promotions in the future. You will feel much better this way ^^.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@jenny kim chingu, you made me think of BaekAh a.k.a NAmJooHyuk when you mentioned tall men like models. Coincidently NJH was in Milan early this week modeling. :)

• Like 1

Ok... After "heavy" talk... Let say something "light"

King,  u better watch out,  palli palli

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Steven Adam's first word to describe JE is she's hot...:D . Hard to believe that he is the same age as JE. 

• Haha 2