Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Thanks all for the updates. Looking at the new stills and teasers...I have high expectations of the cinematography.  Leads look like they have good chemistry.

• Like 2

Someone shared a relationship chart on twitter. Not sure if it's official. It looks like it could be fanmade. Could anyone translate?

C1gP5ysUkAQ4_1l.jpg:large

Spoiler

C1gP5yoVIAAjLPn.jpg:large

• Like 5

Just a reminder, but when posting multiple images (especially if they're large) please remember to put some of them under a spoiler cut. 3-ish images seem to be okay, but when there's more than that it can cause a lag in loading for other users. I only just recently learned about this rule myself. We don't want any mods to get mad at us. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 5

15934449_1222312737853948_635285612_n.jp

15934415_1222312657853956_1307049123_n.j

15942184_1222312491187306_2070049200_n.j

Spoiler

15935910_1222312241187331_1167706521_n.j

Spoiler

15970026_1222312261187329_201356809_n.jp

Edited by Tinkiebell
If you have more than 2-3 images, depending on the size, please put the rest under the spoiler tags, to keep the thread easy to navigate. Thanks.
  • Like 6

Glimpses of a happy future with a stranger in Tomorrow With You

Tomorrow31.jpg

I really love the dreamy tone of Tomorrow With You’s latest teasers—they take on the same feel as the first poster for the drama, highlighting a fated encounter between our leads Shin Mina (Oh My Venus) and Lee Je-hoon (Signal). I wasn’t expecting such a moody, contemplative vibe from the PD of laugh-out-loud comedies Oh My Ghostess and High School King of Savvy, and of course, there’s still the fact that tvN teasers are often completely unlike the shows they represent, but I’m definitely pulled in by the look of these.

The new tvN Friday-Saturday drama stars Lee Je-hoon as a time-traveler who goes back and forth from the present to the future via subway train, and uses his knowledge to make a fortune in investments. Co-starring is Shin Mina, playing a former child star who’s now a struggling but sunny photographer. Lee Je-hoon sees something in his future that makes him speed-court Shin Mina and marry her without really getting to know her, and the drama is about their backwards romance where they get married first and then fall in love later.

In the first teaser below, Lee Je-hoon rides his time-traveling subway and flashes forward to different visions of the future—one where someone puts down memorial flowers on train tracks, one where he and Shin Mina are happily married, one where they don’t recognize each other. He breaks into a run at the very end like he’s urgently trying to get to her, and she turns to look at him. The running to stop a future from coming true is very familiar… but I can’t say I don’t like it.

Tomorrow18.jpg

Read full article here>>> http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/glimpses-of-a-happy-future-with-a-stranger-in-tomorrow-with-you/

• Like 6

Shin Min Ah and Lee Jae Hoon exchange sweet eye contact in new posters for 'With You Tomorrow'

C18hLYLWIAAI9Dn.jpg

Upcoming tvN drama 'With You Tomorrow' revealed a set of new posters!

The main poster captures Shin Min Ah and Lee Jae Hoon exchanging affectionate eye contact, while the reflection of a man in the window stirs up mystery. In their individual posters, the romantic vibe continues as the two characters hold onto each other. 

'With You Tomorrow' is a fantasy romance telling a story about a time traveler named Yoo So Jun, and his unpredictable love with Song Ma Rin. The first episode will be airing February 3. 

lee-jae-hoon_1484184345_s1.jpg

lee-jae-hoon_1484184344_s2.jpglee-jae-hoon_1484184345_s.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/shin-min-ah-and-lee-jae-hoon-exchange-sweet-eye-contact-in-new-posters-for-with-you-tomorrow

• Like 4

My heart is fluttering just seeing the posters & stills above ..I can tell that the buzz out there is good too..I see a number of IG accounts taking note 

• Like 3

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Love-smitten eyes and sweet handholding in Tomorrow With You posters
by tineybeanie | January 12, 2017 | 2 Comments

twyp1.jpgtwyp1a.jpg

Official posters for tvN’s upcoming drama Tomorrow With You have been released, featuring the breathtakingly beautiful married couple at the center of the story. Lee Je-hoon (Signal) stars as a time-traveling investment firm CEO who has everything: a handsome face, abundant wealth, and even a great personality. He meets the girl who becomes the one unpredictable variable in his life, and ends up marrying her within three months of their first meeting. The time-traveler’s ever-sunny wife is played by Shin Mina (Oh My Venus).

In the first main poster, Lee Je-hoon and Shin Mina have only eyes for each other and wide grins on their faces. A shadowed outline of Lee Je-hoon peers at the obliviously-in-love couple through a window. The caption on the poster reads: “A time-traveler who sees the future meets an unpredictable woman…”

This couple is legit too attractive for words — the two character posters capture a moment between Lee Je-hoon and Shin Mina, where they are holding hands on the street and gazing adoringly at each other. Lee Je-hoon looks the picture of a doting husband, and his poster states, “My future self said I would marry this woman.” Hers states, “I married a time-traveler.”

The 100 percent pre-produced Friday-Saturday drama Tomorrow With You will begin airing February 3 on tvN.

Spoiler

source: dramabeans

• Like 3