Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와 - Fridays & Saturdays @ 20:00 KST

2,884 posts in this topic

Posted

21 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Did u watch sma in oh my venus? She had a lot of lovey dovey scene in there too.. i can said that sma always had best chemistry with all her leading man and most of viewers can easily ship her with all those hot leading man..LOL. but reality hits fans when she admitted dating in real life with someone else.. :D

Woooo.....what if writer-nim also makes her do this...heee

:blink: *nosebleed*

hX6UWUV.jpg

MeW7dtD.jpg

Cr pic to tvning

:glasses:

11 people like this

Posted

7 hours ago, ohoheli said:

anyways, i think we all have heard from DS himself that his daughter (MR) and her husband (SJ) is going to have babies. so i guess that premonition will keep us sane for the next coming days while we wait for episode 15. HAHAHA!!

:blush: 

IKquIOT.jpg

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

17361663_1103483096430142_76433434757329send to future Song ma rin

cre: fb

17361700_1103483219763463_64256490610018

17362437_1103483103096808_71938689622386

cre: fb

17352217_1103481709763614_29706931300214

17361902_1103481716430280_42445353654830

17352217_1103481709763614_2970693130021417352217_1103481709763614_29706931300214

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not post consecutively, edit your post and use spoiler tag as needed.
11 people like this

Posted

56 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Yep, he only traveled as far as 3/24/2019 to check up on how MR is doing after he disappeared. The way the show is focusing on 11/30/2016 makes me also hopeful that they will not die on 3/25/2019. Don't know why he didn't go all the way to 3/25/2019 to check but I guess it was the writer's decision. I'm pretty hopeful the SJ who disappeared is still alive because SJ can still travel to dates beyond 11/30/2016. If SJ does still disappear, I think we're going to get a timejump. 

Exactly, there must be a reason we never see him revisiting 25 March but he could still go up to 24 march which means he is not dead after the stabbing and the disappearance. Timejump is a possibility, maybe a necessity for us to link 30 Nov 2016 & 25 March 2019. Looking forward to how this will all be explained though I know I will miss this drama and the OTP. 

12 people like this

Posted

On 3/20/2017 at 4:31 PM, supergal99 said:

Wow...u are very good at 'selling your son' ...heee :tongue: *wink*

Ah...i still find the mom's character very comical...haaaa

Ops! :glasses:

Mmm....@triplem do u mean to tag @lingkims in your last post? :grimace: (pls ignore if i m wrong)

Ahaha! Sometimes I feel like his manager, always promoting his works. Lol. I just can't help it. Sorry! :D

The mother is definitely a scene stealer! I like her since Oh My Ghost. Her comical gesture is so funny same with DS awkward gesture, I find it fun to watch. Like wife like husband. Lol

On 3/20/2017 at 5:40 PM, triplem said:

Thanks dear. I did tag the wrong person.:dizzy:

Oh sorry I didn't realize it. Me too. I want a logical explanation. That's why I hope the writer and PD will somehow show us:

1. The future that supposed to happen, the one they destined to have, before any parties tried to back to the past and changed it

2. How the future finally changed based on what happen in the present time along with the reason (why SJ decided to chose different path) 

3. The unexpected factors that neither of them (SJ, DS, MR, KD) were aware of. Along with the explanation on how it happened and why even with some variables changed in the present time, they still heading to the same result. 

Honestly, I have so many theories for the logical ending for our couple. But I'm a little bit scared now to have further speculation just based on the preview. The crew knows how to play with our hearts every single week. Lol. Everything can happen in the last 2 episodes. I just hold on to the writer, I watched 2 of her projects, and all of them have logical and satisfying ending. So keep crossing our fingers chingu! :D

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

we hope haha

Edited by rainmoon
removed quoted picture, do not quote pics.
7 people like this

Posted

5 minutes ago, hoangvu said:

we hope haha

Yessss...waiting...for the *flower mushroom* babies ..:lol:

Heee...u forgot to delete the image when quoting..ops!

8 people like this

Posted

On 3/20/2017 at 0:02 PM, dramalala said:

So basically we all know SJ disappearance is because YJ stab him in the subway. It makes sense why at 25th march 2019 only MR will be died alone. And also I can see the puzzle is almost solved. But I still dont get it why future MR still ask present SJ to break up with present MR.

Well. if I am not wrong, first time SJ asked to break up with MR is when he meets future KD. And that is before SY's appa meet YJ. So it still makes sense if SJ does break up with MR, MR will not get involve with happiness project and will not whitnes YJ's car on happiness site when he kill SY's appa.

Second, when SJ meets MR in front of the store.  If i am not wrong MR has join happiness project but YJ still havent meet SY's appa. And yes if SJ breaking up with MR, it still has possibility that MR will leave happiness and wont see YJ's car on happiness site. 

Third, KD tell the truth about MR wait SJ after he disaapear, and ask SJ to break up with MR. Why still? Because everything happened, and asking SJ to break up with MR wont change anything.

Mianhe for my bad explanation, I try my best lol. Hope you guys mind to answer and explain more to me. Tq cinggu... :)

Hi chingu! I don't know if someone else had already stated their opinions. But here's my thoughts on that : 

Note : the reason written on the last part. 

1. I think the first time SJ been asked a question about breaking up with MR by KD is on Dec 3rd, which means SJ already disappears and all of the accidents had happened (SY's dad death and the disappearance).

2. The scene when SJ and MR in front of the store (future time line), if I am not mistaken, it is already October/ November. Because he came to check to CCTV footage, that also means the accident (SY'S dad death, not really sure about the disappearance) has not happening yet. So that's why MR asked SJ to make SY stay. 

3. The second time KD ask SJ to break up with MR is after SJ disappears, but this time he decided to tell the truth to SJ. 

All of point above all link as one, Kim Yong Jin : 

-On point one, if SJ had breakup with MR before SY's dad death, therefore MR will not get involved just like you said on your post.

-Second, on present time, yes, MR already worked at happiness, but the accident is not yet happening, so the reason is to prevent the accident and to protect SJ. If he broke up with MR before the accident occurs, MR will not be involved at the crime scene, she will not see YJ's car, YJ's will not be after her or SJ. The accident may not be happening at all, because if SJ and MR break up, there's a possibility for SY to stay in Korea (one of the reasons she's leaving to Japan is because SJ right?). Therefore, YJ probably will not figure out SJ's ability, that he is a time traveler, since he is not chasing after MR or SJ (the reason he chase after them is the evidence right? There will be no evidence because there are no accident), SJ will not disappear. So future MR ask that to save present SJ, to prevent SJ from disappearing.

-Third, on the present time, the accident had happened, MR already involved in it, but SJ has not disappear. If I recall it right, on present time, YJ's already be in trouble for his embezzlement. But, if SJ go back and break up with MR, YJ will not meet MR and enter the house and then put up a recorder. Or even he and GS already on the run to Vietnam, because SJ will not take any legal actions towards him. So YJ is not after MR/SJ. 

*Other options, he probably still see SJ disappear on the subway, because somehow he has internal grudge towards him. But he won't chase him further because the one who have evidence is MR, SJ will know nothing about it, because they already broken up. After getting the evidence from MR, he is on the run to Vietnam. So SJ will not going back and forth to the future to result him getting stuck somewhere along the timeline nor he will get stab by YJ in the subway and then disappear. 

#Both of them are not together, but they are safe and SJ is on the present, it is one sad reason, but I think that's why MR want SJ to break up with present MR, it is all for future SJ. Maybe beyond Nov 30-the day SJ supposed to disappear, MR and KD will find SJ and explain the reason, therefore they can get back together and build the future together. 

I hope that my insights help you chingu! :)

12 people like this

Posted

I want friday to come fast but on a second thought I hope it takes its time...I don't want this drama to end!

12 people like this

Posted

5 hours ago, triplem said:

2. Fate - I have a love hate relationship with that word. I know our Asian culture is obsessed with.  Yes, I think to some level fate had a hand in their lives but I'd like to think it was the choices that they made or that someone else (DS)  made that decides the outcome.  There were several important resets before the marriage:

- First time he pulled MR away from the truck, he saved her life or saved her from being paralysed. So she enters his life. And yes when he went to the future he saw those wedding pics and met future MR who was a newlywed. 
- Second time , after he found out that he will wed MR, he freaked out and decided to go back to present & cut all ties with her. I still remember what a rude jerk he was because he told her they need to end whatever that was going on. Shocking because they were not even lovers or friends for that matter...yes our realtor has really change a lot. So when he went back to the future he saw his house had no more photos etc. 

Ok you can see the above how interesting the different choices changes some things in the future. However now we bring in the word you brought up - FATE. So what caused SJ to change his mind again? Because he realised now the connection btwn him & MR through the blast years ago. Seems like fate right. That planted the seed. Then in that eps (eps 3 I think) he met up with DS who watered the seed (idea) further by saying how marrying this woman & having a baby would change his fate. And this was the eps that we all hold onto as DS says the reason for him being so sure it will work was because he saw it happened to his daughter. Now we know that MR is his daughter. But the problem is we do not know if DS was lying because it may have very well been something he thinks might work as he had probably run out of ideas on how to save MR. So my question now is was SJ and MR really fated to meet each other or has it always been because of DS's manipulation all along ( to save MR) that brought the OTP together?  Of course this eps was also where we saw present SJ talk to future SJ (just bf the accident)  and how the latter told him to try and make things work with MR. So that led SJ to make a conscious decision to involve MR in his life. So was it fate again? 

I think that SJ and MR are fated to meet each other. Back on the subway, it was fate they were together on the same subway, I don't think DS had any involvement, because SJ was with his parents heading to the different place from MR. One thing that I'm curious tho, did SJ really took a picture of MR? If DS was indeed in the same subway, only MR and SJ got off, so where was DS? Could it be DS already transferred to different timeline before the train exploded? But I still think DS had anything to do with it. 

Second time they met, SJ was chasing after MR to prevent the accident, I don't think DS was involved in this also. Because it was totally his decision to save MR, if I recall, he didn't tell DS about MR before he traveled to the doomed future. Only after they traveled back to the present, DS said to SJ that was totally strange coincidence that a man and a woman will die at the exact time and place and suggested SJ to find the girl. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Third time, when SJ was on the subway back from the future, he was on the same subway, again, with MR. It was the one before the cute drunk scene, lol. I don't think DS had any involvement in this also. It was fate that they met again and had drink together. 

'Of course this eps was also where we saw present SJ talk to future SJ (just bf the accident)  and how the latter told him to try and make things work with MR. So that led SJ to make a conscious decision to involve MR in his life. So was it fate again?"

I still not sure about this, but one thing tho, future SJ did tell present SJ to make it work, maybe it is because they indeed fated to falling in love with each other, but because the past SJ's mistakes, his stupidity and ego, things are not going well. So thats why he told himself to make it work and cherish the times with MR in order to save their future and heading to different one, not a bleak one. Do my writing makes sense? Lol. I'm not good with words and not really know how to explain something properly. Sorry! :D

I think they are fated to be with each other because as SJ said himself, everything is his choice after that. But I think it has always been his choice since he saved MR from being paralyzed, as many said, he was the one who pushed the wheelchair for MR (until now I still not recall that scene). If he decided not to save her, why he is on future MR's life (the one that supposed to happen)? Why he is the one who pushed the wheelchair? According to that, they must have met later in different place, different way. Either way, they will still be in each other life wether SJ succeeded or failed in saving MR from being paralyzed. 

11 people like this

Posted

@triplem wow.. u r so detailed.. thx u much.. i'm very excited while reading ur post n yes u made me think harder with ur deep thoughts n analysis.. :D

Thats exactly what bothers me when SJ didnt travel to 25 march 2019 after dissapear issue.. and yes if he can travel to 24 march 2019, it means he didnt die until that date.. yeaay.. :D but i'm so sad if MR left alone in that house for more than 2 years just waiting for SJ to came back.. its so heart breaking (if i am her, i will cry every day...).. we still dont know where SJ is for that 2 years period, and why he didnt show up.. still a mistery.. d most possible answer, i think he was "trapped" in time dimension..

D most important date is 25 march 2019.. from d beginning, d story never showed "dead" SJ or "dead" MR, or how both will be die at d end.. its just an accident and we know from DS that future SJ will die at 9.15 pm. So thats why present SJ suddenly dissapear when he cant catch d train back to namyeong.. gosh.. but was DS ever told what time MR die? I forgot.. but whats bother me is why future MR said to present SJ that come to d future "i'm affraid, pls dont go.."? MR didnt know him b4 right? And as i said b4, if future is being set, then both SJ n MR will be met at d same place on 25 march 2019, but maybe in a bit different way, for example maybe MR will used a car that day? I'm sure d ending will be on that road again.. both will meet again on that day..

D other thing that bothers me, was when MR visit a psychic.. after she n her friend go home, that psychic told her assistant that she need to take meditation again, bcoz she was curious why she cant "see" either MR or SJ future.. she said like MR n SJ either alive or dead, n she wasnt sure.. why i got remember d story of goblin when d leading actress being called as "missing soul" bcoz she supposed to die b4 she was born, but saved magically by goblin.. then she had to follow her "fate" when she at age 9yo, 19yo and 29yo (she died at 29yo) but she always facing death bcoz grim reaper always follow her as a "missing soul".. i think its a bit similar to 10 years story for MR n SJ.. they will facing their "fate" in d next 10 years either they will continue to live or die.. at d previous story, MR will had an accident first and being paralyzed but at d end her fate is die with SJ on 25 march 2019?

I hope writernim didnt make an "open ending" for this drama.. if u ever watch kdrama "Nine", u will know what i mean.. i like time travel drama theme since i watch Nine..

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

If anyone interested to take part :)

Lee Je Hoon photoshoot in LA for W Korea April Issue. 

Spoiler

He looks so damn fine. Swoon ~ 

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, use spoiler tag for the rest
12 people like this

Posted

Wow i see those muscles.. hehe..

11 people like this

Posted

@triplem @lingkims tq for your answers cinggu ya. 

I decide to rewatch (for the 3nd time) this drama again. I just can't take a break to see our OTP on the screen. Till the friday comes. :'))

8 people like this

Posted

thank you for the pics @lingkims and @Cherrine Kim swoon, why he so sexy tho :wub:

7 people like this

Posted

8 hours ago, lingkims said:

I think that SJ and MR are fated to meet each other. Back on the subway, it was fate they were together on the same subway, I don't think DS had any involvement, because SJ was with his parents heading to the different place from MR. One thing that I'm curious tho, did SJ really took a picture of MR? If DS was indeed in the same subway, only MR and SJ got off, so where was DS? Could it be DS already transferred to different timeline before the train exploded? But I still think DS had anything to do with it. 

Second time they met, SJ was chasing after MR to prevent the accident, I don't think DS was involved in this also. Because it was totally his decision to save MR, if I recall, he didn't tell DS about MR before he traveled to the doomed future. Only after they traveled back to the present, DS said to SJ that was totally strange coincidence that a man and a woman will die at the exact time and place and suggested SJ to find the girl. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Third time, when SJ was on the subway back from the future, he was on the same subway, again, with MR. It was the one before the cute drunk scene, lol. I don't think DS had any involvement in this also. It was fate that they met again and had drink together. 

'Of course this eps was also where we saw present SJ talk to future SJ (just bf the accident)  and how the latter told him to try and make things work with MR. So that led SJ to make a conscious decision to involve MR in his life. So was it fate again?"

I still not sure about this, but one thing tho, future SJ did tell present SJ to make it work, maybe it is because they indeed fated to falling in love with each other, but because the past SJ's mistakes, his stupidity and ego, things are not going well. So thats why he told himself to make it work and cherish the times with MR in order to save their future and heading to different one, not a bleak one. Do my writing makes sense? Lol. I'm not good with words and not really know how to explain something properly. Sorry! :D

I think they are fated to be with each other because as SJ said himself, everything is his choice after that. But I think it has always been his choice since he saved MR from being paralyzed, as many said, he was the one who pushed the wheelchair for MR (until now I still not recall that scene). If he decided not to save her, why he is on future MR's life (the one that supposed to happen)? Why he is the one who pushed the wheelchair? According to that, they must have met later in different place, different way. Either way, they will still be in each other life wether SJ succeeded or failed in saving MR from being paralyzed. 

Enjoyed reading your post. And love that we can have such conversations.And chingu you need not apologise as you make perfect sense.

Perhaps they were fated, but as you know I do not think fate alone brought them together. I hate that word sometimes because it tends to free up human responsibility from the choices they make. If all roads leads to the same outcome, what's the point then. Honestly this show really makes me question this about life. This whole idea of pre-destination and fate. So what is our free will for? But I know k dramas love this fate thing. I love it when it works in my favour of course. . So If SJ & MR were not predestined to die and the whole 25 Mar 2019 was just a red herring to deceive us, I will strangle the writer but I'd be happy that they didn't die of course.

When I speculated that DS was always the one manipulating things. I meant that he always planted the ideas (like the movie Deception), he did not always had to be physically there. But if you go back to eps 1 , in SJ's narration, when he met DS for the 1st time and subsequently he said that DS already knew that he (SJ) was going to die. So this foreknowledge was always there. And in eps 1 ( you can go read the dramabeans recap as it helps to jot back our memory) , before SJ saved MR from the truck he set an the alarm of the accident. So this hints to us that he had already known about her and that the only reason why he would was because 1) DS had already shown him 25 march or 2) DS already had a hand in telling him. You see why I said that DS had always manipulated things from afar was because in the recent eps when SJ found that DS was MR's dad, he thanked the latter for bringing them together. 

I do not remember him pushing her in a wheelchair. I thought it was her bestie. You can see the pic here: (cr pic to dramabeansrecap eps 3)

Tomorrow03-00232.jpg

I'm not sure if I ever saw him pushing her.

Anyway, all my speculations and thoughts could really be wrong too

8 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

D most important date is 25 march 2019.. from d beginning, d story never showed "dead" SJ or "dead" MR, or how both will be die at d end.. its just an accident and we know from DS that future SJ will die at 9.15 pm. So thats why present SJ suddenly dissapear when he cant catch d train back to namyeong.. gosh.. but was DS ever told what time MR die? I forgot.. but whats bother me is why future MR said to present SJ that come to d future "i'm affraid, pls dont go.."? MR didnt know him b4 right? And as i said b4, if future is being set, then both SJ n MR will be met at d same place on 25 march 2019, but maybe in a bit different way, for example maybe MR will used a car that day? I'm sure d ending will be on that road again.. both will meet again on that day..

D other thing that bothers me, was when MR visit a psychic.. after she n her friend go home, that psychic told her assistant that she need to take meditation again, bcoz she was curious why she cant "see" either MR or SJ future.. she said like MR n SJ either alive or dead, n she wasnt sure.. why i got remember d story of goblin when d leading actress being called as "missing soul" bcoz she supposed to die b4 she was born, but saved magically by goblin.. then she had to follow her "fate" when she at age 9yo, 19yo and 29yo (she died at 29yo) but she always facing death bcoz grim reaper always follow her as a "missing soul".. i think its a bit similar to 10 years story for MR n SJ.. they will facing their "fate" in d next 10 years either they will continue to live or die.. at d previous story, MR will had an accident first and being paralyzed but at d end her fate is die with SJ on 25 march 2019?

Was excited to read your post too.  

So far we have been led to believe that they both die at 9.15pm . I believe MR and SJ already know each other. That's the future where they were both unhappy. That's why future SJ told present SJ to make it work with MR. In that timeline MR and SJ must have already split up.

yes, the whole psychic thing bothers me too. But earlier on in the thread, there was some speculation that MR and SJ were suppose to die on that subway blast but somehow through perhaps DS's interference (all this is pure speculation on my part) , they escaped death. So perhaps like you say "missing soul" as per Goblin. (arrggh Goblin - as much as I enjoyed the drama, that's another reason why I hate the word fate)

@dramalala..welcome chingu. This drama has a lot of depth and substance and makes me think a lot.

9 people like this

Posted

New BTS video is finally released. At least we still can see their smiles now :D

9 people like this

Posted

9 people like this

Posted

1lunde.gif

i will miss skinship master and receptive mina :(

9 people like this

Posted

Fr IG

gOjdZrp.jpg

AlUHsZ1.jpg

ZPEuJ5K.jpg