Quantcast
lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

What a nice flower theme going on up there. :)

I was looking at something completely different the other day on YT as well, and a Jongjoo video came up. It reminded me that I did not imagine it. Their interaction was really over the top. There are STILL people seeing this for the first time who are like, wait. Those people must really be dating.

• Like 2

You have to admit, the color scheme matches perfectly... :)

And a smile from our girl from Budapest:

• Like 5

Unnie sent her support to  her friends psh unnie,  Hyunbeen shin unnie and junho oppa.  Happy to see her active in homeland :wub:

Meanwhile our handsome posted in Royal Blue.. 

I really wish to  see  her support to js romance supplement drama too :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Here is our girl's birthday celebrations with BH family and with her staff :wub:

And with her staff she wore a long white gown,  donno whether for b'day or some Shoot..  But she seriously giving an Angelic vibe in those pics :P

• Like 4

And one more birthday photo. Don't know what the event was (looks like some kind of photoshoot, since it looks like all of Aluu was there?), but she looks gorgeous.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4262c4f347894ec89bcc92e019aeefd2.jpeg?s=

Lee Jong Suk’s Enlistment Date Confirmed

Feb 25, 2019
by R. Jun

Actor Lee Jong Suk will be enlisting for his mandatory national service on March 8 as a public service agent.

The enlistment comes just over a week after he is scheduled to wrap filming for his currently airing drama, tvN’s “Romance Is a Bonus Book,” on February 27.

Lee Jong Suk, who suffered a ruptured ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) from a car accident when he was 16, was deemed unfit for service as an active duty soldier. He will instead be assigned to a location by the Military Manpower Administration, where he will be a reservist working as a public service agent.

Lee Jong Suk will be discharged on January 2, 2021.

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306299wpp/lee-jong-suks-enlistment-date-confirmed

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I came here after spending two years in jail, but it's only been a week here.
Honestly, I was worried time was going at the same rate for us.
For two years, I worried you would die of sadness from being alone.
I'm so relieved.
-
I hope it feels a lot shorter than two years. 
Go well, Jong Suk ssi. All your fans and all the people you love most will be cheering you on. And we'll be glad to see you back on the other side.

• Like 4

Both of them posted on late night of yesterday:wub: and look at their posts,  aren't they saying us something 

I expected HJ post but it is quite big surprise for me seeing js post and look at that pic complementing with exactly HJ pic.  Don't you think is it too obvious?  :wub:

• Like 3

9 K-Dramas With Heartbreaking Couple Moments That Are Peak Angst

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Mar 22, 2019
by kaityv

While it’s always enticing to see the cute couple moments like the back hugs, the languid kisses, and nose bumps, sometimes we can’t help but be addicted to the drama. No matter how cute a K-drama is, there comes a point where angst needs to have its time to shine. These scenes, while gut-wrenching, can be some of the most powerful and poignant scenes to watch. Whether it be the slow, melancholic OST, the top-notch cinematography, or just the look of downright despair on the leads’ faces, some moments are so exceptional that you’re compelled to watch them as much as you do the fluffy scenes.

Here’s our list of dramas that are perfect to watch when you’re in need of some angst!

“W”

Anyone who has seen “W” knows that Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) never let us live. Packed with drama, suspense, and angst, this drama never shies away from ripping viewers’ hearts out. Kang Chul’s tragic backstory of being framed for his entire family’s murder and spending most of his life trying to figure who the killer is doesn’t leave much room for anything but angst, let alone romance. But to be fair, he is a comic book character.

However, once Yeon Joo gets sucked into the fictional world, they are drawn to each other. Their fluffy moments are fleeting, especially when Kang Chul realizes he must set everything back to how it was. If you look up the word heartbreak in the dictionary, there is sure to be a picture of Yeon Joo crying over the tablet as she resets the comic back to the beginning.

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

W3.jpg

W4.jpg

However, the angst doesn’t just end with this. Though Kang Chul does not remember her, Yeon Joo gets sucked in because he subconsciously pulls her back into the comic after she drops the ring he gave her. Of course, it rolls all the way back to him and she’s stuck standing there with all the memories suffocating her heart. If you’re addicted to angst, you’re gonna want to watch this drama pronto!

Catch the first episode of “W” below:

https://www.viki.com/videos/1105299v-w-episode-1

Full: https://www.soompi.com/article/1308376wpp/9-k-dramas-with-heartbreaking-couple-moments-that-are-peak-angst

• Like 2