lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

14 hours ago, frozentundra said:

@May Low That is so much better of a translation of the poem about the gift! @kembie and I tried to use some online translation, and we were good up until the end, when we started getting things like "snorty nose sounds." "Humming a song with a twang" is a MUCH more logical translation, lol!

@frozentundra I agree, "snorty nose sounds" doesn't sound very romantic and appealing at all ie snoring. :D

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2018.01.15 @highcuster IG Update

Mirroring each other:blush:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@shishi101 I love that delulu as well! I am waiting for a mirror selfie by JS, just like how he did last year. It's like they were the iPhone 7 plus couple last year (2017) and iPhone X couple this year (2018). What an amusing coincidence!

@missyouso I know that it's just a small thing and could be really be meaningless, but it's just nice to appreciate the little things. There's  a lot of similarities in the HC photos that filled our JJ-thirsty heart. 

I really hope that Hyo will confirm her attendance because she seems to be okay in that recent fan-taken photo, and she seriously didn't looked like a 30-year-old but rather someone in her teenage years, she's growing backwards, like, what is her secret, I need to know (Maybe LOVE? LOL :D) I am crossing every digitals that I have that she'll attend, I want to see her badly, but whatever her reasons for not attending, maybe it would be more important like wrapping an important scene for In Rang, a scene where she's the only one who's necessary and that KDW could leave and start promoting GS. Nonetheless, I still wish that she'll attend and maybe bombard us with a lot of group selfies and her selfies alone in IG. Let's pray for good news tomorrow since it's D-1 before the PC! ^_^

Here's a delulu though about Hyo's possible absence in the PC! (For fun only because I can't seem to get them out from my mind!):

JS and HJ hanging out somewhere out there in Korea! LOL! :D:ph34r::wink:

HJ: Hmmm...so the promotion for GS will start by Jan. 17 ^_^

JS: *sigh, face palm, sad face* :mellow::(

HJ: Hey...why? :):huh:

JS: You know, we've only hang out a few times after W, but then, you have already spent more than a year with KDW sunbae with filming and then you're going to promote more than once this year. Can we just hang out a little bit more? 

HJ: Well, I'm just a supporting for GS, so let's see...:wink:

JS: It's not like I want to keep you to myself, but I want you to rest for a little and besides, we have a wedding to plan...:wub: (LOL from me, I am so screwed, I am so sorry :D:crazy::wink:)

Thus, there's no confirmation of her attendance yet...(Just a delulu everyone! Don't take it seriously!)

So, the all-white outfit pic he uploaded in instagram was for Bazaar china! WOW! It's great that he's everywhere, and I can't wait to see his interviews, his thoughts are just very entertaining and amazing to read because they are just so unfiltered and very unexpected coming from a hallyu star like him. I was really glad to read a part of his HC interview when he said that opening his cafe made him really happy (and just like what our chingus said here, there are Hyo's fingerprints in his cafe, we have the 'love never ever lonely' wall decoration, then the poem in the couple tumblr, and there was the 'don't leave me' wall). And maybe this magazine will be the portal means for the promotion of Jade Lovers, i hoped this drama will be released soon already, seriously, it's been ages. 

THE SILENCE

I just like to share this video here again, and I'd like to focus on YKS's reaction when Hyo's name was mentioned. IT MADE ME THINK OF ALL THE SILENCE WHEN IT COMES TO JJ MATTER. This is just a theory by me. 

Notice, how KS seems to be redirecting matters back at him again when Hyo's name was mentioned by LSJ. He was like 'OMG! JS's love life might even be revealed in my show, he will kill me, and he even agree to do this because of me, I need to save that dongsaeng' that's why KS just answered with "Am I the one who makes him awkward?" truth be told though, that wasn't the reaction I expected from him (KS), if there's really nothing going on between Hyo and JS, I feel like he would have reacted in a different manner like not ignoring the fact that a costar of his friend, a female nonetheless, was mentioned, because the way he answered, he sounded like he's covering something up, he was totally ignoring the fact that Hyo's name mentioned, like hearing her name mentioned in relation to him was not new anymore, and that he was totally trying to get out of that topic to protect a dongsaeng and his lady love maybe? (cmiiw)

Both Hyo and JS is directly handled or have close relationship with their boss, maybe, just maybe, this is the reason why they are untouchable by the media (https://www.soompi.com/2016/08/11/ygs-yang-hyun-suk-personally-manages-lee-jong-suk/ for Hyo, a series of photos she have with the BH boss, both in her official IG and her boss' official IG). So keep the faith everyone despite the silence! fighting!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY! LET'S PRAY FOR GOOD NEWS TOMORROW AS PER HYO'S ATTENDANCE IN GOLDEN SLUMBER'S PC, AND A GOOD NEWS FOR JS's JADE LOVERS AIRING DATE! FIGHTING JONGJOO COUPLE AND SHIPPERS! HAVE A BLESSED LIFE! :grin::heart::blush:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Did you guys notice JS's hand sign in Bazaar China photo shoot ( the close up's one ) is SAME with HJ's hand sign in her Folli Follie photo shoot last year, when she wore NYOB black sexy dress? ( March I guess ). The sailor moon's sign? Coincidence? Again?

It's so obvious but no one make an edit as one in IG yet, lol. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@kalirsjk and took a look close at those pink and orange bears. Do they have just dancing? The dorky dance? Indeed JJ dance's style, lol. And what's with the bears must raise up one of their feet? Did it remind you of something? I guess both of JJ ever upload their photos with one foot raise up. JS when he was in the park ( he delete it later ), and HJ when she took a mirror selfie with kimringring. Is it mean something, chingu? No? It's okay, just for fun too anyway. :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@kalirsjk Wedding plan? Lol you and @frozentundra shared same future thought though ^_^

like YKS said, JS may afraid of strangers but when it's come to his girl, he don't care who you are, he just need to step up and protect his territory :D kekekek

@missyouso good observation Chingu! :) 

Gosh I wish Hyo attend Golden Slumber presscon! Fingers crossed

miss her a lot... :(

*All credit: for.hyo

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@missyouso You are so right about the bears and their respective feets, thank you!!! Did he saw the JJ shippers edit and was reminded of the bears in the hoody? LOL! :D Nonetheless, it's a nice coincidence! Why is everything so parallel with JONGJOO though? :D 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@missyouso Here you are, enjoy! :)

Seriously, I'm sure the dancing bears are just a coincidence--but a really cute one. The feet are the same--and the colors, too. :)

Also. Dear Powers That Be: Please, someone convince them to do another photoshoot together again someday! I know, photoshoots are mostly individual. But let's talk about Art for a moment. You like Art, right? And this is definitely Art:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

A couple more pictures of our girl for Golden Slumber:

And then there's this old video that is just kinda adorable:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"Why are you so white?
Why does your face always turn red even though you're so white?
I like it when your face turns red.
I always tease you.
Gradually my affection has fostered."
==>Poem on 89mansion's tumbler
Translation credit: primrose210

Cr. h00ps1234

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@frozentundra Yes, that's one!! Thank you, chingu! Nice edit, love it. Another 'coincidence which mean nothing for others but mean something for us'. Lately JS like to do that hand sign, right? Mostly he do it behind his back. Does he send us a message : hey, I have a 'secret' behind my back, wait for me to reveal it, kkkeeeee. Just kidding lol.

@shishi101 I always thought that the poem on 89Mansion Cafe's tumbler is HJ's poem for JS. Not JS's poem for HJ ( just my opinion ). HJ has a white skin, of course, same as JS. Her skin is white pale type. But the one who like teasing was HJ. Tease him which make his face and ear become so red. And likely she enjoy it so much. :D 

Here is I want to write the moments HJ tease JS, during W, so far I remember :

1. Bts first kiss ( in store ), when JS's lips lean to HJ's lips which he suppose to not. He know it, and become embarrassed. HJ tease him that his face was so red. But actually I think that HJ was shy too, her body language told it. She covered it by teased JS. I think.

2. HJ and JS interview with section TV ( I kind of forget which one, but I just remember HJ said JS's face was red ).

3. Bts hospital scene, when JS's heartbeat was raise up when suddenly he grab HJ's hand. She keep tease him even though his face was burnt.

5. Bts dress suggestion by JS, when KC invited by blue house for dancing party. JS said 'side dishes' which HJ know it, they laugh together, and HJ almost touch JS's face and said that his face getting red.

6. Bts episode 12, when KC ask YJ to take off her clothes. JS makes a lot NG. Maybe he so shy when he must said 'nude' to HJ, while HJ look like not affected. She giggled everytime JS made a mistake. And lastly, she touch JS's red ear while laughing with the crew.

7. Bts date scene, when HJ try to put bandana on JS. JS looks so embarrassing and shy. Meanwhile HJ just tease him, and said cute.

So far, I just remember that. Who can add more?hhheee. 

Maybe HJ saw JS's reactions was so cute. Seeing his cute red face makes her wanna tease him. Maybe from there her affection towards him is growth, or fostered as the poem said. Maybe just maybe. ^_^

H-1 Golden Slumber press conference. Still no news about HJ, does she will attending or not. I know her role is minor, just supporting actress in that movie, but hey, she is HAN HYO JOO, c'mon. Her name in Korean movies world is big. That's why she suppose to attend, to make many people exciting, including us. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Translation credit: https://www.bah-doo.com

Video credit: rcnwann

~~~~~ Lee Jong Suk video narration ~~~~~

It is not because you are pretty

It’s not because you are cool

It is not because you own a lot

It is just because you are you

You are just being you

I miss you

You are lovely

And I pity you

And eventually you are a nail that has poked through my heart

There is no reason, for my there is only one thing

Because you are you

Precious and pretty and lovely

and you are fulfilling

Ecstasy, glare

I do not know what to do

I am about to pass out with joy

Anyway, I am going crazy because I like it (you?)

The Sun rise is ecstatic

The Sun set is ecstatic

Birds cry and flower blooming are ecstatic

The flow of the river water

arriving to the sea is ecstatic

Well, above all,

Sea waves, wave after wave, the sunset over there,

The impulse that want to jump in to the water and die is an ecstasy. 

No, you, in front of me smiling,

You, you are the peak of the ecstasy.

Where on earth are you from?

How did you come?

Why are you here?

As if you want to keep a thousand-year-old promise

• Thanks 3