lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

12,267 posts in this topic

Posted

Good to hear, @saramin. I will wait to hear from YG or him what day he is actually going in. Really, one month seems like it is a little too short notice for anybody, whether or not they are a celebrity! What if you were an enrolled student--would they really expect you to pull out of class in the middle of the semester? Etc.  It still sounds like he will have to go in soon (months, not years). But hopefully not in two weeks! I would feel very sad for him if he didn't get to do his final bit for his two projects.

As to the knee thing, I know a number of people who look like perfectly able-bodied guys who had similar knee issues. They tried to do a church service mission and were sent home early because of knee problems. And that wasn't even military, it was just walking around a lot. It is easier and probably cheaper to just assign someone with that issue to a position that does not stress that part of the body to start out with. (I hope I am remembering correctly, but I want to say that even filming the taekwondo scenes in W were difficult for him.)

I agree that the people who don't like him are largely jealous of his success. But he worked hard for it, and between that and his natural talent, he absolutely deserves it.

And because this is a shipper thread and we are concerned about both his career and the other aspects of his life as a human being, I hope he and ninja girl still manage to see a lot of each other.

Also, what happens to his little doggies while he's gone?

9 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, saramin said:

P.S : and it's the reason that so many of his long-time fanpages specially Korean ones didn't cover this news that much , I follow so many of his Korean fans page and I can say all of them were acting like nothing happend...

Thanks @saramin.  Kinda relieved to hear the above.  I know LJS faced a few "mishaps" here and there (airport /short speech), but somehow he came out fine due to constant care and endurance in his work, acting / CFs and being low-key (man of few words). 

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I agree that the people who don't like him are largely jealous of his success. But he worked hard for it, and between that and his natural talent, he absolutely deserves it

But sadden to hear that there are some who are jealous of his or other people's success. Why do they want to bring successful celebrities down?   What do they get out of it?  May our JJ couple has the strength to pull this through ... be it whether he has to enter the MS now or later or whether the military board granted him public service.  

5 people like this

Posted

Very well explained @saramin At first it was a shock note but later when it was known who wrote this article everything made sense, in fact some of his fans were really annoying, that journalist doesn't get tired of disturbing him. And it was better that fans didn't give importance to that kind of articles, I'm even happy to know that most comments in Naver are not bad at all (although we know that Naver are the least aggressive) but the fact that they published the date so early didn't make sense to me. But since the subject is so hot, chances are that his enlisted will be soon, maybe later this year or early next year, so I should prepare myself *crying .... I think it's best for him, not just for his personal life but also for his career, he would return when he is 30/31 years old? sounds good! As always we will continue to support him! I hope HHJ will continue on his life. Fighting!! 

btw! i already voted!! Fighting team W, you all make a really AMAZING work! 

9 people like this

Posted

@saramin

very well said. He is indeed loved by many. Those haters are the ones jealous of him.You know the ones who scream a lot usually are salty :lol: Like I remember back in 2014 when I was defending him during that airport incident some of the inetz didnt listen at all. They just blindly want to bash him.

But now I look at the positive side, he has plenty of people who loves him and they are much more than the haters. And with W , he gained a lot of fans as well:wub: and he seems much happier now. Did you see the comments under a particular NAVER article about his enlistment??The netizens were calling the reporter out. Kekeke I am glad they responded positively. Haters will be haters, but lets spread the love

@frozentundra

His doggies will remain with his mother perhaps while he is at work or maybe Donggu can take care of them:D

5 people like this

Posted

@Riman Rakshit I am glad to see netizens doing something good and calling out a reporter. :)

If he went now, he would still be pretty young when he got back. Not a bad thing at all.

In any case, we can help support his projects, even if he has to get pulled out early in t he promotional time period.

4 people like this

Posted

15 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

In any case, we can help support his projects, even if he has to get pulled out early in t he promotional time period.

Agree with you  @frozentundra We can help LJS in so many ways.

One of them is this the 2nd Round Contest.  

We have 251 of us here - some of you love LJS, some HHJ, and I believe most of you are here  [OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo) for a reason..... :heart: 
The W-Team - I would say, the core members have put in so much effort and time in doing the wonderful compilation for the contest.  I can tell you it was NOT easy but they did it out of love and support for JJ, for W.     I appeal to you, just to click below and please vote. if you have not.   W is really lagging behind.   One Vote is all I ask of you.   It will help us a long way, something for us to remember us by .... after a few years, when we think back of JS or HJ or W or as K-Drama crazy fans. 
Thank you.

• Descendants of the sun

• W - Two Worlds

• Moon lovers : Scarlet heart Ryeo

Link:

VOTING PERIOD: July 27 ( 12 AM GMT+1) - August 1 ( 12 AM GMT +1).

4 people like this

Posted

I went to official threads of other actors,actresses and groups to ask them to vote for W

I am scared they will report me but desperate times call for desperate measures:D

Other team members are working so hard, PM ing people and asking them to vote and also in SNS etc. I am so glad our wonderful team is so dedicated and hard working.

If you guys know any users who might vote, try to pursue them please

We are behind the others. 

Fighting!!

@frozentundra

Agree!!

4 people like this