lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

10,486 posts in this topic

Posted

2 hours ago, chelsita said:

Q: What do you think of Lee Jong Suk as your ideal type of lover?
A: It's hard for me to say he is my ideal type, when viewed from the television he has a little brother image that I want to protect. But when he was by my side he acted like a grown man ready to protect me, making me think I could lean on and rely on him. Lee Jong Suk's skin is very white, making his opponent will lose confidence, so to look young I cut my bangs, I worry about it, but he always cheer me up by saying, 'Noona you look young', 'Noona do not worry you look beautiful'. 

Thks Chingu @chelsita for the interview. Her answer is consistent and logical compared to the previous interviews. I can see how nice she dodged the question, as usual she is very smart and considerate. She did not say "NO, he is not my ideal type" nor did she say YES. However, she did not forget to add on some points to explain how mature & protective he is, and why she saw him as some one she could rely on. 

So, I found her answer is suspicious, actually I found many of her recent reactions are very suspicious. As she said, now she has a clearer view on how to live her life, may be she is trying to open up about her relationship?

Anyway, us fan should better prepare our poor shipper hearts :wub: I just realized recently that MBC seems to be a very good match-maker with several couples continuously being born after filming a drama for MBC :D

13 people like this

Posted

@synrizzh ^^ gosh i already placed an order in Gmarket and now there are offering with freebies? I wonder if my pre-order counts since GMARKET will be sending it out the DVD i'm ordering next week. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello guys, been quite long not post in this forum. Mian :huh:

Sometimes when i want to post something i get trouble with my soompi app, then my mood is gone :tongue:

Thank you everyone who always give the update for our couple that always give my strength to keep believes in our couple.

4 hours ago, chelsita said:

Q: If given a chance to act with the storyline like W who would you like to work with?
A: Of course with Lee Jong Suk, at first we were awkward but over time we understood each other. I hope we re-collide acting together for drama adaptation manhwa.

@chelsita Last HJ interview she said that she still keep choose JS even she could choose another co-star. My delulu think she wouldn't get a very nice moment if she pick another actor :lol:

2 hours ago, nuna18 said:

Anyway, us fan should better prepare our poor shipper hearts :wub: I just realized recently that MBC seems to be a very good match-maker with several couples continuously being born after filming a drama for MBC :D

@nuna18I also think like that. In 2016 MBC being good match maker. Kim So Yoen and Lee sang Woo, they also from MBC drama and will be married soon, then LSK and NJH. Hope our couple will come along with them :wub:

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi. I follow hyo joo news because of her appearance in 2 days 1 night.  I found her to be very very smart and sharp and funny.

When someone put her recent interview photo (her in the blue shirt) with Jongsuk ig update"FAINT"! I decided to scrutinise hyo joo's picture. Not sure if anyone else found anything?. ..... A connection perhaps?

If I am wrong I really apologised.......Jong suk' FAINT' picture looks like a reaction to something he saw someone posted?.... Reminds me of how she acted being slapped in the bts and Jongsuk cracked up and set on the floor laughing hard.?..........

,,, and Jong suk 'FAINT' is jus a literal physical exhaustion.

SORRY, I FELT I needed to edit n shorten my post to protect content being misconstrue n used against sweetie hyo.... My apologies.

Cheers.

Edited by 2Ds1N
4 people like this

Posted

I think his "faint" post is a picture from some kind of photoshoot he's done recently (the photographer with that same background recently posted a picture with him on IG), but I totally agree that it looks like HJ is wearing that shirt backwards. It looks like the same shirt that she wore once on the W set and that he wore to the Singapore fanmeet. So...I don't know that his recently post has anything directly to do with her. But the shirt looks familiar...

6 people like this

Posted

@frozentundra You make me keep checking out her photos on IG and it does look like she was wearing the shirt  backwards, given the shirt collar and sleeves are very weird (usually the sleeves are buttoned down not buttoned up like that) . It really resembles the shirt she wore when filming W and he wore during rehearsal for his FM. Or is this a new style? or my eyes may trick on me :) dont know any more but those two look very much alike these days, I am seeing her in him and him in her, from their clothes to their smiles, to the figures and facial expression, to their posing styles :blink: are all so much in sync :D

8 people like this