[Current Drama 2017] The Package 더 패키지 - Fridays and Saturdays @ 23:00 KST

JTBC Presents 

The Package 더 패키지

DKsgoBAUQAAbDId.jpg

DJj1LwnV4AAX2iZ.jpg

1610251109561980.jpg

Director

Jeon Chang Geun

(What Happens to My Family?, The Queen of Office)

Writer

Chun Sung Il

(The Pirates, 7th Grade Civil Servant, My Girlfriend is an Agent)

Episodes:  12 (TBC)

Broadcast Period

2017-Oct-13 to 2017-Nov-18

Friday and Saturday 23:00

About the Show

The Package will be set in Paris and unfolds amidst the travels of tourists and the tour guides there, and is looking to shoot entirely in France. 

Jung Yong Hwa plays San Ma Roo who goes on vacation alone after getting dumped by his girlfriend. On the other hand, Choi Woo Sik plays Kim Kyung Jae who is an office worker who has dated his girlfriend for 10 years. Yoon Park will portray a mysterious young man who chases after Lee Yeon Hee who is tour guide Yoon So So. Yoon So So studied abroad in France and became a tour guide.

As for the rest of the cast, Ha Si Eun is web designer Han So Ran who is contemplating between dating and marriage. Jung Kyu Soo plays Oh Gab Soo who is stubborn, aggressive, and good at fighting. Lee Ji Hyun is Han Bok Ja who has spent her whole life taking care of her ill husband. Finally, Park Yoo Na plays Na Hyun whose age is a mystery.

Production Information

It’ll be the first pre-produced drama by JYP Pictures, a new production company offshoot of JYP Entertainment.

To follow up "Age of Youth 2" in October.

Cast of Characters

Cast

Lee Yeon-Hee - Yoon So-So

DJ9rLR1VoAA3Dtw.jpg

Jung Yong-Hwa - San Ma-Roo

DKCtzgyUQAAUv5l.jpg

Choi Woo-Sik - Kim Gyung-Jae

Ha Shi-Eun - Han So-Ran

DKI82bpXcAAFOOX.jpg

Ryu Seung-Soo - Jung Yeon-Sung

Park Yoo-Na - Na Hyun

DKOMRHBUQAAenqn.jpg

Jeong Gyu-Su - Oh Gab-Soo
Lee Ji-Hyeon - Han Book-Ja

DKi-0s3VwAA-N9c.jpg

Yoon Park - mysterious man
DKn6wVpVYAAMFlf.jpg

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

Teasers

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 13

Thanks for starting this topic.The premise sounds interesting..really a different take than your usual k-drama since the drama will be about tourist and tour guides :DDD

• Like 3

#LeeYeonHee and #JungYongHwa are confirmed for JTBC's new drama #ThePackage. It's expected to air in 2017.

Co1pa1xUAAAinkb.jpg

Update: #YoonPark, #ChoiWooSik and #RyuSeungSoo join Lee Yeon Hee and Jung Yong Hwa in #ThePackage.

Co1w6sHVUAAloki.jpg
Source

Lee Yeon-hee offered new drama from Chuno, Pirates writer

by javabeans | May 26, 2016 |
leeyeonhee_146.jpg
---------------
The Package will be set in Paris and unfolds amidst the travels of tourists and the tour guides there, and is looking to shoot entirely in France. It’ll be the first pre-produced drama by JYP Pictures, a new production company offshoot of JYP Entertainment, and is in talks to air on JTBC.
--------------

• Like 7

CNBLUE's Yonghwa, Lee Yeon Hee, and more cast in upcoming drama 'The Package'!

CNBLUE-Yonghwa-yoon-park-choi-woo-sik_14Facebook

CNBLUE's Yonghwa, Lee Yeon Hee, Choi Woo Sik, Yoon Park, and more have been officially cast in the upcoming JTBC drama 'The Package'.

Along with Ryu Seung Soo, Ha Si Eun, Jung Kyu Soo, Lee Ji Hyun, and Park Yoo Na, they'll be traveling for the drama about an overseas vacation. The 12-episode series will revolve around the story of a France tour guide, played by Lee Yeon Hee, and travelers, whose stories will be revealed as they get to know each other on foreign soil.

Yonghwa's character San Ma Roo was recently dumped by his girlfriend, Choi Woo Sik plays office worker Kim Kyung Jae who has a longtime girlfriend, Yoon Park will play the role of a man who falls in love with Lee Yeon Hee's character Yoon So So, a tour guide who studied abroad in France. 

The cast will be departing to France soon for 'The Package', which is set to air in early 2017.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/cnblues-yonghwa-lee-yeon-hee-and-more-cast-in-upcoming-drama-the-package

Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Yeon Hee, And Choi Woo Shik Confirmed For New Travel Drama

Jung-Yong-Hwa-Lee-Yeon-Hee-Choi-Woo-Shik

JTBC’s upcoming drama “The Package” (tentative title) has confirmed its cast and will be sending them to France. The cast includes Lee Yeon Hee as the guide, Jung Yong Hwa, Choi Woo Shik, Yoon Park, Ryu Seung Soo, Ha Si Eun,Jung Kyu Soo, Lee Ji Hyun, and Park Yoo Na.

“The Package” will be written by Chun Sung Il and directed by Jun Chang Geun. It will be produced by JYP Pictures and Drama House. The 12-episode drama focuses on the story of a group of travelers and their tour guide on vacation. With each individual having different reasons for going on vacation, stories collide as the travelers get to know each other.

Jung Yong Hwa plays San Ma Roo who goes on vacation alone after getting dumped by his girlfriend. On the other hand, Choi Woo Shil plays Kim Kyung Jae who is an office worker who has dated his girlfriend for 10 years. Yoon Park will portray a mysterious young man who chases after Lee Yeon Hee who is tour guide Yoon So So. Yoon So So studied abroad in France and became a tour guide.

Spoiler

As for the rest of the cast, Ha Si Eun is web designer Han So Ran who is contemplating between dating and marriage. Jung Kyu Soo plays Oh Gab Soo who is stubborn, aggressive, and good at fighting. Lee Ji Hyun is Han Bok Ja who has spent her whole life taking care of her ill husband. Finally, Park Yoo Na plays Na Hyun whose age is a mystery.

The producers stated, “These individuals who have lived different lives and have different reasons for traveling form relationships with one another through going on a package tour to France. They experience unexpected events together and are able to communicate with one another as a result. Taking a break from their everyday lives, they open their hearts to each other and listen to each other’s stories. We plan on displaying a drama that’s like a warm vacation.”

Writer Chun Il Sung previously worked on dramas “Slave Hunters” and “7th Grade Civil Servant” as well as the film “The Pirates.” PD Chun Chang Geun has worked on dramas “The Queen of Office” and “What Happens to My Family?

The stars will be leaving for France ahead of filming in order to rehearse. “The Package” will be pre-produced and is scheduled to air in the first half of 2017.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/02/jung-yong-hwa-lee-yeon-hee-choi-woo-shik-confirmed-new-travel-drama/

Travelers sign up for Lee Yeon-hee’s guided tour in JTBC’s The Package

by girlfriday | August 2, 2016 | 

JungYongHwa_LeeYeonHee_ChoiWooShik1.jpg
Jung Yong-hwa, Lee Yeon-hee, Choi Woo-shik

The cast has been confirmed for JTBC’s new drama The Package, and it’s an interesting mix of actors that they’ve gathered for this ensemble travel drama. I can’t say I’m very excited by Lee Yeon-hee (Hwajeong) teaming up with Jung Yong-hwa (Three Musketeers) — they seem similar, but not in a good way. On the upside, Choi Woo-shik(Ho-gu’s Love) has also signed on; on the downside, this has me conflicted since I like him enough to follow his work..................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/travelers-sign-up-for-lee-yeon-hees-guided-tour-in-jtbcs-the-package/

• Like 8

I haven't watched his drama unless with Park Shin Hye.

Hope he will always sing rather than take a drama.

• Like 1

@Go Seung Ji Thanks for opening this thread. This sounds interesting, different and I  have just loved Choi Woo Shik since Ten.

• Like 2

Lee Yeon Hee was spotted filming The Package yesterday (August13th). Next month, the whole cast will head to France for filming. Hope to see more filming pics by then. :)

Cpu4GHOUMAET3dm.jpg

16/8/13 It seems Lee YeonHee filmed #ThePackage in Sky Fish, cocktail bar near Konkuk university #정용화#JungYongHwa

Apparently,Yonghwa was also spotted early this morning (Aug14th) filming at Hyundai Department Store. :):)

Cp0MfbuVIAAfG4n.jpg
cr. as tagged

• Like 4

Seems like the cast have left for Paris as actor Ryu Seung Soo updated his IG with pic the air tix. Also today (Sept5th), Choi Woo Shik & Yoon Park left for Paris.^^

[AirportPics]160906 Choi Woo Shik & Yoon Park Departing to Paris

1473113842_1155730_zpszowajob9.jpg

Updated*** [IG] 150907 Yonghwa Leaves for France 

• Like 7

They started filming at Mont Saint Michel today and looks like the cast are getting along well too.. ^^ :)

Edited by nessie21
  • Like 5

Good news everyone.

1. Viki now has a channel for "The Package."

https://www.viki.com/tv/32164c-the-package

Please make sure to click on + sign to follow the channel, and also submit Title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. While we are at it, lets submit also title request form to DramaFever. I hope one of them will license and sub it

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform

First shoutout to @ororomunroe, @valsava, @jadecloud, @suchadiva42, @LavelyShai, @alekaonu, @Kasmic, @bebebisous33, @drmjs, @my2centsworth, @andy78, @UnniSarah, @MAROSA_JIN, @jongski, @plappi,

• Like 12

Arirang Showbiz Korea - Jung YongHwa & Lee YeonHee to meet in a new drama 'The Package'

• Like 5

Annyeong everyone

Hi @irilight chingu, thank you for the shoutout :wub:. Definitely this drama is on my list as I adore Jung Yong Hwa, one of my fave singers, and I also a fan of the gorgeous Lee Yeon Hee.

Now my turn to invite my gang here :lol: @moodypie @rain719 @emme85 @heartoppaya @delfin @xiashenghan @Mau_Cherry @ohoheli @jeonghyang @maplekist @nonski @Ahpheng @Hana Budiman @murni @onnififi @Sarang21 and I have missed out some names, please invite them for me :) 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Hi @irilight chingu, thank you for the shoutout :wub:. Definitely this drama is on my list as I adore Jung Yong Hwa, one of my fave singers, and I also a fan of the gorgeous Lee Yeon Hee.

Now my turn to invite my gang here :lol: @moodypie @rain719 @emme85 @heartoppaya @delfin @xiashenghan @Mau_Cherry @ohoheli @jeonghyang @maplekist @nonski @Ahpheng @Hana Budiman @murni @onnififi @Sarang21 and I have missed out some names, please invite them for me :) 

thanks for the invite chingu! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Hi Chingu...Thank you for the shout out :)

I will be keeping an eye on this drama 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Thanks for the invite eonnie. I will check this one. :)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

this looks interesting!! Jung yung hwa!! Please drag me in here when it's time :) Thanks for the invite. Appreciate that.

• Like 4

On 9/28/2016 at 7:25 AM, alekaonu said:

@alekaonu, so glad you are joining.  I love Jung Yong Hwa as well.  And also the other male leads

Thumbnail

Leaving for Paris

2016100213060914008-540x927_99_20161002130803.jpg?type=w540

• Like 3