Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@titania1000 THANK YOU! My enthusiasm comes from my obsession for SHS, I guess lol I mean, I had to endure "She Was Pretty" just to watch her scenes :crazy: 

 

@immorethant, LOTBS wasn't bad, but I ain't watching it again, either. I adore JJH but I don't like LMH all that much. Their chemistry was blah. :o (sorry if there are fans here, just my opinion). I did mention here before that I first took notice of SHS in LOTBS because her portrayal of Cha Si Ah was so spot on. I know my drama preferences are a little erratic lol I was a noob in the KDrama world then that I watched whatever was popular, regardless of the genre. :D ok, im babbling haha

 

I'm taking a week-long break next week, so I gotta download SF ASAP. 

@meechuttso i gotta say, eating SHS are my favorite GIFs of all time! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mylovekge JJH is one of my favorite actress either.  'My Sassy Girl' is the first korean movie that I watched. At that time I even asked my friend who went to Korea to buy me 'Il Mare' dvd :wub:).

 

As @meechuttso previously shared some clips of SHS appeared as special host in 'My Ugly Offspring' (a.k.a. 'My Little Old Boy' or 'My Ugly Duckling')  on page 75-76 of this thread, I just have a chance to watch the whole episodes (#99 and #100).

 

Wow, I really loved and highly recommended. If you can find it from local broadcaster or from any downloading source, please watch it. 

 

 

Below are reasons that I love this show.

- Each episode is 1 hr 50 min long.  So it's almost 4 hrs in total (although SHS was a co-host and airtime was shared among other hosts and guests).

- I laughed through the whole show.  The hosts , the guests are so funny.  Especially SHS, she smiled, laughed, clapped and made a lot of jokes (some were not her intention to be funny, but she answered questions so innocently and frankly and that's hilarious).

- The way she talked and acted was 100% Woo Seo-Ri like , so fans of '30but17' would love that.

- The host ('Soe Jang Hoon') seems totally impressed with her and it's so funny to see how he was teased.

 

Some funny interviews (quoted from Eng sub).

Spoiler

 

Host : By the way, do you enjoy chatting with your friends ? You like doing fun things, don't you ?

SHS: (shy) I was never knew I was such a chatty person.

Host: We figured that out in just 10 minutes though.

(everyone laugh).

SHS: (giggles) Really ?

Host: We could tell right away very easily.

SHS: I thought I was the quiet type.

Host: The quiet type ?  (he acts shocking)

SHS:  LOL :D

 

 

Her favorite food is ramyeon. She even used it as her internet username in elementary school. :P

bsRM3MM.jpglordDYY.jpg

syMZHBB.jpgsBs2Lkv.jpg

 

Another scene, they watched a video that Sang Min (one of the guests' son) took 3 girls to 'Returned item outlet' and he bought many discounted goods for those girls.

 

SHS: (commented on Sang Min's video). I wish I had a friend like him.

Shin Dong Yup (Host):  He might not be that far away (giving hint to his co-host Seo Jang Hoon who sat on SHS' right side).

SHS: LOL

Seo Jang Hoon: (laugh) A friend who buy things for you ? I buy things for other people all the time.

Guest: But he must want something in return too. He wouldn't buy things for strangers.

SJH : I'm just speaking in general.

SDY: (talk to SJH)  Hye Sun is our special guest today. Can't you buy something for her ?

SJH: Later. If we ever meet again...

SDY: Ah...he wants something in return. He wants to meet her personally.

SHS: (laugh and claps).

SDY: There was a drama about a guy and older woman who buys him meals.

(At this moment, there's a background music 'Save the last dance for me'  from 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (a.k.a. 'Something in the Rain'  LOL )).

SDY: (ask SHS) You like ramyeon, right ? 

SHS: (laugh) Yes.

SDY:  (points at SJH)  'A guy who owns a convenience store and buys you ramyeon'.  (There is convenience store on the 1st floor of his building).

(they all laugh :joy:)

 

zi1d5M8.jpg

 

(edited)

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Report on Naver about SHS taking the lead role in an upcoming film called "Innocence" (or "Innocent"?)- a court drama in which SHS plays a lawyer!

 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002740473

 

Similar information to what @meechuttso posted on Page 85 , but the speculated source material appears to be incorrect. 

 

This sounds like a really good role!

 

Filming will start at the end of the year.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Report on Naver about SHS taking the lead role

@kokkuri33  Thank you for the news.   Wow, lead role, finally. :wub: 

No male lead/actor mentioned in the news, so I think the story will focus on women's roles. Good movie choice for her (uri alpha girl). :thumbsup:

 

(edited)

P.S. To director-nim, could you please put some of her eating scenes in the movie, or in director's cut , or in BTS clip ? :P

 

(edited)

 

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Exclusive] Shin Hye-Sun, Thru "Innocent" First Silver-Screen Lead... with Bae Jong-Ok

 

0002740473_001_20181108091952477.jpg?typ

 

Actresses Shin Hye-Sun and Bae Jong-Ok to work together in movie "Innocent".

 

According to movie reports on the 8th, Shin Hye-Sun and Bae Jong-Ok have confirmed on the movie "Innocent" (Directed by Park Sang-Hyeon) and are in the midst of detailed schedule fine tuning. "Innocent" is a legal drama about a lawyer who is trying to prove the innocence of her unjustly accused younger sibling. Shin Hye-Sun is the lawyer, and Bae Jong-Ok will take on her mother role. IdioPlan, which previously produced Kang Ha-Neul movie '재심', "New Trial", will also take on this work. As in "New Trial", "Innocent" will also be based on a true story.

 

For Shin Hye-Sun to take a lead role in a movie, this is a first. How deftly Shin Hye-Sun, who through 'My Golden Life', '30 but 17' and other TV dramas has compiled her skills and trademark, will portray the lead role is a point of interest. Her synergy with veteran actress Bae Jong-Ok itself is a sufficient point of attention.

 

"Innocent", for its woman-centric narrative, is also part of a glad development in the Korean movie industry's recent trends.

 

"Innocent" will finish up remaining casting and will enter filming by year end.

 

 

:scream::scream::scream:

 

5 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Report on Naver about SHS taking the lead role in an upcoming film called "Innocence" (or "Innocent"?)- a court drama in which SHS plays a lawyer!

Love it! Thank you @kokkuri33  and all you minions!

Our army an efficient SHS news-machine!

 

This is such glad news - I prefer that it's not based on a novel but on a true story - and the parallels with Kang Ha-Neul, my favorite and another high school associate of SHS (along with Lee Jong-Suk being the other) is sooo wonderful, there's not a word in that short news release that I can leave out.

 

A lawyer!

A mom and a young sibling (probably brother) she's fighting for!

Same director (different if you see the KHN movie link here), same production company, similar righteous lawyer theme but from a woman's perspective!

Who else but oori-Baby to take this on? Who other than Shin Hye-Sun who'll work alongside a veteran favorite to forge new ground in film work like she has for everything else she's touched ?!!?

 

B):phew:-_-:w00t::wub::scream::sweatingbullets:;):ph34r::P:lol:

:innocent:

:expressionless:

-

 

And in case you're wondering - a new SHIN HYE-SUN thread, minions!

 

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/427935-upcoming-movie-2019-innocent-결백-shin-hye-sun-bae-jong-ok/

 

 

 

 

EDIT  - not younger sibling but mother with dementia/Alzheimer's who is unjustly accused.

Edited by meechuttso
mother is the accused
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I can already predict that she's going to do VERY well in this movie after reading what the movie plot is all about. Plus, Bae Jong Ok is a good veteran actress and is a very worthy co star so this movie is going to bring her status as a lead actress further up. BECAUSE Hyesun's acting never ever disappoints.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 11:41 AM, immorethant said:

As @meechuttso previously shared some clips of SHS appeared as special host in 'My Ugly Offspring' (a.k.a. 'My Little Old Boy' or 'My Ugly Duckling')  on page 75-76 of this thread, I just have a chance to watch the whole episodes (#99 and #100).

Below are reasons that I love this show.

- I laughed through the whole show.  The hosts , the guests are so funny.  Especially SHS, she smiled, laughed, clapped and made a lot of jokes (some were not her intention to be funny, but she answered questions so innocently and frankly and that's hilarious).

- The way she talked and acted was 100% Woo Seo-Ri like , so fans of '30but17' would love that.

 

@immorethantThat interview was a lot of fun! But wondering what comments were scripted, what comments were SHS playing Seo-Ri, and what comments were actually SHS. We may never know...

 

On 11/8/2018 at 1:29 AM, meechuttso said:

And in case you're wondering - a new SHIN HYE-SUN thread, minions!

 

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/427935-upcoming-movie-2019-innocent-결백-shin-hye-sun-bae-jong-ok/

 

@meechuttso Do we have the infrastructure currently in place to handle multiple SHS threads?

 

On 11/8/2018 at 10:04 AM, Ni Wen said:

I can already predict that she's going to do VERY well in this movie after reading what the movie plot is all about. 

 

@niwen Yes, this seems like a really good fit. But the only role SHS can't pull off might be a male Sumo wrestler role. Maybe. She might be able to pull that off, also, actually.

On 11/7/2018 at 9:28 AM, mylovekge said:

 LOTBS wasn't bad, but I ain't watching it again, either.

 

@mylovekge The key to enjoying LOTBS is to only watch when SHS is on screen.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 4:41 PM, immorethant said:

Below are reasons that I love this show.

- Each episode is 1 hr 50 min long.  So it's almost 4 hrs in total (although SHS was a co-host and airtime was shared among other hosts and guests).

- I laughed through the whole show.  The hosts , the guests are so funny.  Especially SHS, she smiled, laughed, clapped and made a lot of jokes (some were not her intention to be funny, but she answered questions so innocently and frankly and that's hilarious).

- The way she talked and acted was 100% Woo Seo-Ri like , so fans of '30but17' would love that.

- The host ('Soe Jang Hoon') seems totally impressed with her and it's so funny to see how he was teased.

 

12 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

 

@immorethantThat interview was a lot of fun! But wondering what comments were scripted, what comments were SHS playing Seo-Ri, and what comments were actually SHS. We may never know...

Yes, sorry I was busy with RL and the movie announcement to point out what a seriously great post that was, @immorethant. Thank you! I can see that you are eagerly desirous of moving up the minions ranks - but so that we can all show we're only here purely for the love of oori-baby and not for any bling bling medals or swag, minions have a rank of 1, no promotion possible. This way we prove our devotion not by what is visible on the outside, but what we store up in our hearts as we do all things here for our 여신혜선 (yeo-shin is 'goddess'). Hey I like that, let's all her Yeo-Shin from now on.:love::innocent:

 

12 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

@meechuttso Do we have the infrastructure currently in place to handle multiple SHS threads?

You sound like a geek, @kokkuri33 What's an infrastructure? Sure yes, see to it that we are good - I hereby dub you HIMIC - head infrastructure minion in charge. I bequeath upon Thee all privileges and servitude implied there-in. See to it that it's taken care of. I trust your shrewd judgments in the matter. Actually, a mod PM'ed me to tell me I need to clean up that new thread - just a translated article isn't good enough. SO I have to do some more work on it. But the front page of this thread's been updated with SHS's latest role. And we might as well commit her new role name to memory - Defense attorney Jung-In ( 정인, no last name yet). But do post more there everyone, so it looks more legit. :phew:

 

12 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

 

@niwen Yes, this seems like a really good fit. But the only role SHS can't pull off might be a male Sumo wrestler role. Maybe. She might be able to pull that off, also, actually.

Eewww. Bad visual. That''s where I draw the line.:persevere:

 

12 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

@mylovekge The key to enjoying LOTBS is to only watch when SHS is on screen.

Yes, as you may have read, it's a teeny bit of Yeo-Shin and a whole LOTo'BS.

 

tumblr_oje8cz5XLi1valxs7o6_500.gif

 

tumblr_oje8cz5XLi1valxs7o5_500.gif

 

https://66.media.tumblr.com/241021bd602aa24a1cf71cced71fd0f2/tumblr_oje8cz5XLi1valxs7o4_500.gif

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 1:03 PM, meechuttso said:

Thank you! I can see that you are eagerly desirous of moving up the minions ranks - but so that we can all show we're only here purely for the love of oori-baby and not for any bling bling medals or swag, minions have a rank of 1, no promotion possible. This way we prove our devotion not by what is visible on the outside, but what we store up in our hearts as we do all things here for our 여신혜선 (yeo-shin is 'goddess'). Hey I like that, let's all her Yeo-Shin from now on.:love::innocent:

 

Thank you @meechuttso .  I believe for all of us, medal or rank are not our raison d'etre here. My minion's intention is just to worship our 'Yeo-Shin' goddess. I'm trying to make at least 1 post a day as my daily worshiping ritual. :P  The first time I discovered this thread a year ago, I'm so impressed and grateful of your guys' works here. I felt 'Wow this thread contains the most comprehensive and the best resources (news, pics, clips) of SHS'.  I just want that at least I can contribute and do some little things for my beloved actress too:love:

 

Same feeling as below twitter. 

NloUREG.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, immorethant said:

Love this photo :love:

 

Ouch! :scream: She's mercilessly long.

 

10 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I just want that at least I can contribute and do some little things for my beloved actress too. :love:

:w00t:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great find of her 2014 pic by IG shinhyesun_global. Please relay my thanks and appreciation for her hard work digging these up.:wub:

 

tumblr_ozlbvg6CVq1valxs7o4_r1_500.gif Re-re-re-re-post of my gif from the same work Forever Young in 2014.;)

fullsizephoto538211.jpg:love:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @meechuttso  for Forever Young photos.

 

Love her short hair in this drama.  I think she's prettier than the female lead. :P

 

v5KJFO9.png

 

wURm6da.png

 

And Yoo Jae Myung is also in this drama. 

Hope to see both in a new project again :wub:

 

p23vx3b.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She finally updated!!:bawling:

I don’t know what, who or where but I’m sooo happy. 

I follow Nam Ji Hyun on insta as well and she updates so much I’m jealous

@kokkuri33 I got the Elle magazine in and no new pictures. I was looking at Bae Doona’s spread and am hoping SHS can be cover and center spread styled like that one day...

Sooooo excited for her new movie!!!! @meechuttso Thanks for the movie thread!!!!!!!! You are on top of it!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

I don’t know what, who or where but I’m sooo happy. 

Spoiler

What: having dessert? Relaxing and having fun like everyone here has been telling her to, maybe? :P

Who: with 경리 of 9muses https://www.instagram.com/gyeongree/ :rolleyes:

Where: at 연남 온도 Cafe https://www.instagram.com/yeonnam_ondo/ :phew:

Where the owners acknowledged with thanks for their visit. Good marketing.B)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgcxqYVg_q0/

The cafe owners themselves look as good as any celebrities.:sweatingbullets:

23 hours ago, immorethant said:

And Yoo Jae Myung is also in this drama. 

So that's how many together now, including tv commercials? He was in the movie 'Haru', too. Maybe he'll turn up in the 'Innocent'. I hope so.

That's a ton of star power in that 30 second spot. One of my favorits.:expressionless:

 

 

EDIT

SHS's contract with Aqutop ended in October.
Now she has a new sponsor, Olive Young. http://www.oliveyoung.co.kr/, a much bigger health and beauty company.  Get this, their slogan: "ALL LIVE YOUNG, WITH OLIVE YOUNG". LoL.:blink:

 

tumblr_pi1ygk1af01valxs7o4_r1_640.png

 

Spoiler

 

tumblr_pi1ygk1af01valxs7o5_r1_1280.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by meechuttso
New sponsor, olive young.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sunshine92 Thank you. Love her IG photos. Looks like she had a good time and relax. :) 

 

Don't know why but I like her pinky finger here.

 

Gv9nJbz.jpg

 

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Who: with 경리 of 9muses https://www.instagram.com/gyeongree/ :rolleyes:

 

Is it true that SHS's current manager used to be 9 muses' manager ?
 

Spoiler

 

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

That's a ton of star power in that 30 second spot. One of my favorits.:expressionless:

Wow, is that Kwon Hyuk Soo ? Together again in 30but17. :D

 

peUYwIu.jpgSmffV2i.jpg

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is Monday night KST? You could catch her for half a syllable.... Somebody find it on V-live. She'll be there as a presenter or one of the awardees? :w00t: A great chance to make a grand entrance with tall LJS in her highest stilettos.

Substance and style, oori-baby has it all. :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Is it true that SHS's current manager used to be 9 muses' manager ?

No idea - but I love how the two beauties accentuate one another in the simple pics - she should do more collabs.

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Wow, is that Kwon Hyuk Soo ? Together again in 30but17. :D

Wow, good find, you're leaving no stone unturned.:crazy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×