Quantcast

Wow wow wow I LOVE these new photos from WKorea. Thanks @sunshine92 for the WKorea link.

Oh yeah, that is just one of her many charming trademark gestures :lol:

I just realised I'm on a new page so according to a new unspoken "rule" in this room, I'm reposting my favourite photos here :P

Yet another face of Hyesun sshi, omo, I need to borrow a description from that list. Deadly charm it is.

That's another new endorsement for her. Our Puma girl :thumbsup:

• Like 5

@sunshine92  @Ni Wen  Wow,  love both of your photos , thank you so much. So good to see new photos of her posted here everyday :D and glad to know she got a new endorsement. :wub:

9 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

who dared to say she was ugly

Yes, I also wonder who so dared and be so blind, I'm still searching for that person.

May I borrow Liam Neeson's quote from Taken ?

'I don't know who you are, but I will look for you, I will find you (and I will show those beautiful SHS photos to you)'  LOL 

So this below photo (posted by SHS herself on Oct 11)

id2bqMl.jpg

was from this Puma shooting ?  or I just confusedly mix them.

Tbdg944.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I just realised I'm on a new page so according to a new unspoken "rule" in this room, I'm reposting my favourite photos here :P

As @titania1000 called 'em, I'm so proud of my 'army of minions', and a well trained and hard working lil' bunch they are, too, yes, all you lovable minions @immorethant @sunshine92 @mylovekge and yes @kokkuri33 too and @Ni Wen who I think gets promoted to lieutenant minion now. Thank you all for these lovely new ones.

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Yet another face of Hyesun sshi, omo, I need to borrow a description from that list. Deadly charm it is.

Yes u get a :cookie: for doing your homework, learning the vocab word and using it in a sentence to show your grasp of the material, too.

Did I actually see some midriff, skin, on our trademark gesture cover my ample cleavage shy girl goddess? I expect more sexeeay new pictorials of her outdoors in the snow high on a mountain wearing nothing but short white snow outfits with lots and lots and lots of leggs and,... you know, need I spell out everything for you kids? :phew:

EDIT

Dqu7bQGV4AAvucu.jpg

oh,   oh... oh my..... I thought her ELLE pics were my fave.

She's seriously making me faint with these wintry ones.

:dizzy:

Edited by meechuttso
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

The latest news caption that I read mentioning her in Puma photo shoot as (of course, from Google traslation)

'Sexy aura and healthy beauty'   (섹시한 아우라와 건강미를)  :love:

OMO, having heart attack .  

And anyone please tell me, when did she get this Yoga ad endorsement :joy:  ?  

Is it real ? or a retouched photo ? or just someone who looks like her ?

Spoiler

MDaG0oA.jpg

One of her fan saw this in Gyeongju city.

source

• Like 3

11 hours ago, sunshine92 said:

@immorethantwho dared to say she was ugly! She’s a natural, girl next-door, one-of a kind beauty....try that for a header!

One of the first k-dramas I watched was "Five Children" in 2016. I assumed that SHS must be one of the top, well-known Korean actresses, due to her talent and physical attractiveness.

I was very surprised to read this article.

It is good to see that she is now being recognized for her elite acting talent, as well as her 시선 강탈 미모. ("beauty face that steals your gaze.")*

*Translation appears courtesy of @meechuttso

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Maybe because i'm really not into her appereance in those last photoshoots, i feel bored by those CFs and just want her to move on her next project. 

On 10/18/2018 at 9:00 AM, meechuttso said:

The Innocent

Crank-in' will start early December and filming will go thru Feb 2019.

To be filmed in SKorean city of 보령 (충청남도) Bo-Ryeong

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/보령시

https://twitter.com/boryeongsi

visitor links of the city (not far from where Mr. Sunshine was shot, Non-San https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/논산시)

And while she's waiting to start to shoot: she should also stop herself from doing anything and just breathe/enjoy life. 

I'd be happy with pics showing her having fun at a concert, having meals with old friends, wandering in parks and enjoying the beauty of nature in autumn...

I don't think she had those simple/little things since MGL...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Maybe because i'm really not into her appearance in those last photoshoots, i feel bored by those CFs and just want her to move on her next project. 

And while she's waiting to start to shoot: she should also stop herself from doing anything and just breathe/enjoy life. 

I'd be happy with pics showing her having fun at a concert, having meals with old friends, wandering in parks and enjoying the beauty of nature in autumn...

I don't think she had those simple/little things since MGL...

@titania1000

Did you not like the Elle, the W Korea, or both photoshoots? What did you not like?

I didn't really like the Elle pics, and liked the W Korea ones much less.

It would be good to see SHS doing some fun things, it seems like she's been in cow mode for a long time.

Wonder if her current level of popularity makes it difficult/uncomfortable to roam around in public? Does she have to wear a mask/a disguise?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@titania1000  I think as a shy person she is (and also with less frequent IG update), we may not see many photos of her personal time.  However, I'd rather imagine that on a quiet day that there's no news of her or public activity like today :sleeping: (bad for us)  , she is having a good time with her friends and family now (good for her). :blush: 

Now I'm looking forward to see 'Hymn of Death' , anyone knows when it will be aired ? 

• Like 4

New clips of the Elle shoot

While waiting for her new projects, the only way we can get of her is though these photo shoots and I'm not complaining. But I really want to see her get casted in a new drama soon!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

@titania1000

Did you not like the Elle, the W Korea, or both photoshoots? What did you not like?

I didn't really like the Elle pics, and liked the W Korea ones much less.

It would be good to see SHS doing some fun things, it seems like she's been in cow mode for a long time.

Wonder if her current level of popularity makes it difficult/uncomfortable to roam around in public? Does she have to wear a mask/a disguise?

The Elle photoshoots was a little bit better because it had two pics that were really pretty.   

DqGf9e-UUAA0xBt.jpg:large&key=13821ecc85

DqUKRt2UwAA99vc?format=jpg&key=0fa2d33f4

She looked more natural/herself here.

That's why i like those pics. 

But overall it was random, uninspired and not original...

16 hours ago, immorethant said:

@titania1000  I think as a shy person she is (and also with less frequent IG update), we may not see many photos of her personal time.  However, I'd rather imagine that on a quiet day that there's no news of her or public activity like today :sleeping: (bad for us)  , she is having a good time with her friends and family now (good for her). :blush: 

Now I'm looking forward to see 'Hymn of Death' , anyone knows when it will be aired ? 

Hopefully it's only that,  maybe  she  now prefers to keep those personal moments private.

I just hope she takes time to take care of herself and doesn't overwork herself.

giphy.gif

Credit: iwanttocu_831

• Like 5

Just notice that this video got 1.5 M view counts within 2 months of posting.

I think now it becomes 2nd most watched SHS-related video of all time.

Spoiler

DLfusFH.jpg

Very good choice for her to choose this drama. 

Secret forest and My Golden Life may make people admire her acting skill.

But this 30but17 made her adorable and beloved by wider audience.   

(The no.1 is still Yeontae - Sangmin couple 'Happy Together' clip with 1.6 M view)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

How do these magazine shoots work? Is it like this:

1. SHS/her reps (YNK) request photos/interview in Elle Nov. issue.

2. Elle approves request. No cash changes hands, SHS is "paid" in exposure.

3. Elle controls all photoshoot conditions (photographer, clothing, cosmetics, digital adjustments made to photos), making decisions based on what maximizes Elle's profits.

4. SHS must consent to Elle's conditions.

If this is the process, then that might explain why many of the photos turned out "unnatural and random?"

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ahhhhhhhhh FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I personally love her WKorea photoshoot!!! I actually bought the Elle magazine as well. All personal preferences but she’s beautiful no matter how they dressed/make her up :wub:

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!:heart: 

Edited by sunshine92
Add
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @sunshine92 for the news and for WKorea clip.

Yes !! Finally, such a good news today. She must be very in-demand because 2 of her dramas were aired almost back-to-back on the same network. Now I'm so glad just imagining she would probably be nominated for both 2 dramas ('30but17' and 'Hymn of Death')for SBS award in December. :innocent:

And wow, you've got the actual Elle magazine :D. Is there any more photo inside that wasn't shared online yet ? Could you please show to us ? :wub:

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Dqu7bbmU4AEzJTl?format=jpg

Just in case, I’ve been putting pics first....:sweatingbullets: My favorite for this shoot...she looks effortlessly cool but gorgeous at the same time.

@immorethant The Elle magazine is pending arrival but I’ll let you know if there’s anything that wasn’t already posted once I get it!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

(Using the @sunshine92 Strategy , in case this post winds up on top of the page. This pic is from January.)

Anyways, probably doesn't matter whether anyone posting on this board likes the Elle, etc. photos or not, as we are all SHS fans already. SHS/YNK likely weighed all the pros/cons, and decided that was a good way to gain exposure to new, future fans.

The best SHS Pics remain:

1. Baseball pics!

2. Elegant Awards Show pics

3. SHS In The Wild pics!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

(same strategy applied here, as being an obedient minion :P).

Just curious that as she acted as a professional singer, will there be singing scenes ? Will she sing by herself or do lip sync ?  :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to see this scene.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

This news/image keep popping out of my sns today.:lol:

Looking forward to Nov 27. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 11/1/2018 at 12:58 AM, kokkuri33 said:

How do these magazine shoots work? Is it like this:

1. SHS/her reps (YNK) request photos/interview in Elle Nov. issue.

2. Elle approves request. No cash changes hands, SHS is "paid" in exposure.

3. Elle controls all photoshoot conditions (photographer, clothing, cosmetics, digital adjustments made to photos), making decisions based on what maximizes Elle's profits.

4. SHS must consent to Elle's conditions.

If this is the process, then that might explain why many of the photos turned out "unnatural and random?"

I don't know for the process but it's probably just mix of  a concept with a trending actress/rising star and that's why it felt random. Any celebrity could have pulled it off. 

But that doesn't mean it was bad: she was "playing" a style just the same way she takes on a character. Sometimes i like her role/the writing for her character, sometimes, i don't but it doesn't detract from her profesionalism. 

On 11/1/2018 at 2:41 PM, kokkuri33 said:

(Using the @sunshine92 Strategy , in case this post winds up on top of the page. This pic is from January.)

Anyways, probably doesn't matter whether anyone posting on this board likes the Elle, etc. photos or not, as we are all SHS fans already. SHS/YNK likely weighed all the pros/cons, and decided that was a good way to gain exposure to new, future fans.

The best SHS Pics remain:

1. Baseball pics!

2. Elegant Awards Show pics

3. SHS In The Wild pics!

Thank you very much for bringing those old perfect and simple pics! 

It brightens my day and this thread a hundred time! 

On 11/1/2018 at 4:31 PM, Ni Wen said:

This news/image keep popping out of my sns today.:lol:

Looking forward to Nov 27. :)

Same! 

I've decided to watch finally! I miss her on my screen!:lol:  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

It seems that the sea/beach is a mandatory scene for her in all her recent dramas so far starting from Five Children. The upcoming Hymn of Death too has a sea/beach scene:D

P/S: since all the minions are at work, how can @meechuttso 's newly promoted lieutenant minion not post a pretty pic too even if it's not on a new page :joy:. It's actually getting fun! Glad to see much activity here! 

9 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Same! 

I've decided to watch finally! I miss her on my screen!:lol:  

Hurray! Good to hear that!

I already miss her on my screen even though 30but17 just ended in Sept :lol:

On 11/1/2018 at 7:40 AM, immorethant said:
Spoiler

Very good choice for her to choose this drama. 

Secret forest and My Golden Life may make people admire her acting skill.

But this 30but17 made her adorable and beloved by wider audience.   

I totally agree with you on this. 30but17 appealed to a wider, different and younger group of audience. Her natural and convincing portrayal of a 30 year old with a 17 year old mentality and how she slowly progressed and "grew" up to be like her actual age at the end of the show, actually showed another side of her to the audience that she can be so adorable too. 30 but 17 is personally one of my favourite among her works. I'm really glad she took on this drama.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1