Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hw6rrJn.jpg

 

 

I love this one.... 'Hymn of Death' Season 2.  Hope this time there will be more than 3 episodes.  :relaxed:

 

Plot summary.

While she was in coma for 13 years from accident and while he was sleeping, Jae-Chan and Seo-Ri both remembered their past lives as Woo-Jin and Sim-Deok.  In this present life, they found each other again (also get married and moved to Sweden).

 

(big thank for creator/owner)

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, immorethant said:

I love this one.... 'Hymn of Death' Season 2.  Hope this time there will be more than 3 episodes.  :relaxed:

 

Plot summary.

While she was in coma for 13 years from accident and while he was sleeping, Jae-Chan and Seo-Ri both remembered their past lives as Woo-Jin and Sim-Deok.  In this present life, they found each other again (also get married and moved to Sweden).

 

(big thank for creator/owner)

 

Hymn of Death Season 2 must include Sweden and Jennifer.

 

Also SHS has to do her own singing this time, no more fake-singing.

 

 

MC'ing, new commercials, and H.O.D. Season 2 have my SHS fan letter over 12,000 words now. 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Hymn of Death'  drone shots from DRONEMEDIA Team.

Beautiful beach scene.

 

 

 

Comments gathered from Social Network.

 

"Woah, I just come to appreciate Hye Sun's acting more and more! LJS was amazing as well.
This was such a beautiful and heartbreaking ride... I do love angst tho, so it was worth all my time"

 

"I witness how Shin Hye Sun is the TOP actress in KOREA! She is mesmerizing, captivating to watch! What a delight just looking at her expressions"

 

"shin hye sun = a new gem"

 

"Shin Hye Sun has been improving a lot this year.

Three female lead characters in 2018.

A female lead in  #HymnOfDeath, having Lee Jong Suk as a partner, is obviously on another level."

 

"Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun u both were the pair that I haven’t thought to have a such great chemistry bwt u both.. Through out the drama I was mesmerised by ur performance.. it’s my heartily wish to see u both in more projects.."

 

"wow, her tearful moment in Hymn of death is so beautiful..."

 

"Shin Hye Sun Laugh Like Sunshine"

 

"their chemistry. she brings out a more mature side of him! maybe it's just the character but I'm liking seeing him in a serious role"

 

"Really loved The Hymn Of Death. Stellar main leads and cinematography. You know what’s going to happen in the show, but it doesn’t make it any less enjoyable to watch. It is sorrowful and beautifully tragic"

 

Too many , just can't post all here 

 

giphy.gif

 

(gif credit https://twitter.com/OAO3017)

 

(edited)

In case you're interested.

Video from the same DRONEMEDIA Team, this one is 30but17 drone shot.

(Most are rowing race scenes, only one short scene with SHS).

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Comments gathered from Social Network.

 

"Woah, I just come to appreciate Hye Sun's acting more and more! LJS was amazing as well.
This was such a beautiful and heartbreaking ride... I do love angst tho, so it was worth all my time"

 

"I witness how Shin Hye Sun is the TOP actress in KOREA! She is mesmerizing, captivating to watch! What a delight just looking at her expressions"

 

"shin hye sun = a new gem"

 

"Shin Hye Sun has been improving a lot this year.

Three female lead characters in 2018.

A female lead in  #HymnOfDeath, having Lee Jong Suk as a partner, is obviously on another level."

 

"Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun u both were the pair that I haven’t thought to have a such great chemistry bwt u both.. Through out the drama I was mesmerised by ur performance.. it’s my heartily wish to see u both in more projects.."

 

"wow, her tearful moment in Hymn of death is so beautiful..."

 

"Shin Hye Sun Laugh Like Sunshine"

 

"their chemistry. she brings out a more mature side of him! maybe it's just the character but I'm liking seeing him in a serious role"

 

"Really loved The Hymn Of Death. Stellar main leads and cinematography. You know what’s going to happen in the show, but it doesn’t make it any less enjoyable to watch. It is sorrowful and beautifully tragic"

 

Too many , just can't post all here 

 

giphy.gif

.

 

Those are great comments! Where did you find them all?

 

SHS has done so well in 2018. Hopefully, she is enjoying her well-deserved success!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Those are great comments! Where did you find them all?

I read those from twitter during this week, some are in English, some with help from translator program. 

I think SHS gain more international fans from this drama. :lol:  Only 3 episode drama but her beauty and acting power capture so much interest and admiration.  

 

(edited)

Here are some sample screenshots. You can see comments are from different languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Indonesian).  I erased usernames to reserve their privacy.

 

Spoiler

bgEvKuG.jpg

 

WQdEWpk.jpg

 

GtxBneZ.jpg

 

R1aBeUi.jpg

 

 

 

 

Imagine how much she will be more and more popular and beloved if in future work she acts in 16-24 episodes romantic drama with famous male lead who has huge fan base.   

 

3VrdYNr.jpg

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't get enough of this lovely couple.  :wub:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

(That IG caption was borrowed from 'A Walk To Remember'  :P  LOL)

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kokkuri33  Wow....she's so cute with that cheeks.  :scream: :love:

 She hasn't change much, has she ?  Anyone can see the pic and still know she's Shin Hye Sun.

 

Even nowadays she's still cute and innocent :D.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 5:50 PM, immorethant said:

'Hymn of Death'  drone shots from DRONEMEDIA Team.

Beautiful beach scene.

 

 

 

Comments gathered from Social Network.

 

"Woah, I just come to appreciate Hye Sun's acting more and more! LJS was amazing as well.
This was such a beautiful and heartbreaking ride... I do love angst tho, so it was worth all my time"

 

"I witness how Shin Hye Sun is the TOP actress in KOREA! She is mesmerizing, captivating to watch! What a delight just looking at her expressions"

 

"shin hye sun = a new gem"

 

"Shin Hye Sun has been improving a lot this year.

Three female lead characters in 2018.

A female lead in  #HymnOfDeath, having Lee Jong Suk as a partner, is obviously on another level."

 

"Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun u both were the pair that I haven’t thought to have a such great chemistry bwt u both.. Through out the drama I was mesmerised by ur performance.. it’s my heartily wish to see u both in more projects.."

 

"wow, her tearful moment in Hymn of death is so beautiful..."

 

"Shin Hye Sun Laugh Like Sunshine"

 

"their chemistry. she brings out a more mature side of him! maybe it's just the character but I'm liking seeing him in a serious role"

 

"Really loved The Hymn Of Death. Stellar main leads and cinematography. You know what’s going to happen in the show, but it doesn’t make it any less enjoyable to watch. It is sorrowful and beautifully tragic"

 

Too many , just can't post all here 

 

giphy.gif

 

(gif credit https://twitter.com/OAO3017)

 

(edited)

In case you're interested.

Video from the same DRONEMEDIA Team, this one is 30but17 drone shot.

(Most are rowing race scenes, only one short scene with SHS).

  Hide contents

 

 

Wow. So proud of our girl. More and more people are seeing her as an A-list actress. 3 lead roles in a year. What a feat! 

 

Edit:

Found this photo of a very youthful and beautiful SHS.  Wonder what this was for. 

 

47682880_214854366096080_478257787516747

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

Edit:

Found this photo of a very youthful and beautiful SHS.  Wonder what this was for. 

 

 

I think it is the set from those articles in 2015 regarding 'Oh My Ghost'.  Beautiful photos :love:

 

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=627205

 

More 4 photos (and her interview) of the same set in 

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=628095

 

9kOrz3g.jpg

 

"When I see young actors, what did I do when I was that age? I think I started too late, but I still think it is not too late"

"I hope that after 10 years, many people will know the actress Shin Hye Sun. I would like to have a lot of acting power. I want to be a good acting actress."

 

Reading her interview make me so proud, now she get and becomes what she dreamed for.

If I can go back in time, I would tell her in 2015 that it's never been too late and do not worry, you did so well. :relaxed:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, immorethant said:

 

I think it is the set from those articles in 2015 regarding 'Oh My Ghost'.  Beautiful photos :love:

 

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=627205

 

More 4 photos (and her interview) of the same set in 

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=628095

 

9kOrz3g.jpg

 

"When I see young actors, what did I do when I was that age? I think I started too late, but I still think it is not too late"

"I hope that after 10 years, many people will know the actor Shin Hye Sun. I would like to have a lot of acting power. I want to be a good acting actress."

 

Reading her interview make me so proud, now she get and becomes what she dreamed for.

If I can go back in time, I will tell her in 2015 that it's never been too late and do not worry, you did it so well. :relaxed:

It hasn't even been 10 years but the world already knows about you, Hye Sun-ssi. You should be proud of yourself! 

 

Chingu @immorethant, can you share the link to where we can read the comments shared on HoD? Thank you!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

Chingu @immorethant, can you share the link to where we can read the comments shared on HoD? Thank you!

 

On 12/7/2018 at 9:53 PM, immorethant said:

Here are some sample screenshots. You can see comments are from different languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Indonesian).  I erased usernames to reserve their privacy.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

bgEvKuG.jpg

 

WQdEWpk.jpg

 

GtxBneZ.jpg

 

R1aBeUi.jpg

 

 

@mylovekge  I read those comments from twitters (some from HoD MV comments in Youtube ) during the week and saved the one I love. Quite difficult to provide all the links.  But you can just search twitter using words  'shin hye sun' ,  'hymn of death' , or  '신혜선' , you will find those comments there and more and more to come when more people watched it on Netflix  (a lot of reading , my eyes still tired :P )

 

Love this comment in Youtube, funny but true.

"Lee Jong Suk+Shin Hye Sun best of the best couple chemistry. Romeo and Juliet+Titanic in Korean version".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcaR6wZfX-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmIHMl-hVxw

 

 

(my comment) Actually Titanic is less romantic than HoD because the couple didn't intend to die but the accident occurred, so Jack had to die to save Rose because the door/raft was too small LOL :D.  

(or because Jack didn't know this 

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/a13441740/titanic-door-jack-rose-both-fit-theory/)

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, immorethant said:

 

@mylovekge  I read those comments from twitters (some from HoD MV comments in Youtube ) during the week and saved the one I love. Quite difficult to provide all the links.  But you can just search twitter using words  'shin hye sun' ,  'hymn of death' , or  '신혜선' , you will find those comments there and more and more to come when more people watched it on Netflix  (a lot of reading , my eyes still tired :P )

 

Love this comment in Youtube, funny but true.

"Lee Jong Suk+Shin Hye Sun best of the best couple chemistry. Romeo and Juliet+Titanic in Korean version".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcaR6wZfX-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmIHMl-hVxw

 

 

(my comment) Actually Titanic is less romantic than HoD because the couple didn't intend to die but the accident occurred, so Jack had to die to save Rose because the door/raft was too small LOL :D.  

(or because Jack didn't know this 

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/a13441740/titanic-door-jack-rose-both-fit-theory/)

 

 

Oh Ok, thought they were from one source. LOL. 

 

Thank youuu! 

 

Titanic and HoD are both romantic but on different levels, I guess. LOL Sim Deok and Woo Jin made that choice to be together amidst all odds, albeit in the after-life. I dont want to romanticize suicide but when you think of it, Woo Jin would live whether he chose to be with Sim Deok or he returned to his family. Sim Deok on the other hand, wanted to give up on life because life without him wasn't life to her, at all. Bu she was faced with a very difficult plight. She had to return or her family dies.  So Woo Jin openly made the choice to join her instead in the afterworld. Tragic, yes. It was a grueling and wrongful choice, but still it was a choice to be together. Aww.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, immorethant said:

 

Even nowadays she's still cute and innocent :D.

 

And now she has the hashtag #결백 #innocent tied to her thanks to the movie she's doing now.

 

Thank you all my friends here, especially @immorethant and @kokkuri33 and @mylovekge @sunshine92 @Ni Wen and everyone else too, for all the wonderful posts and news and keeping this beautiful place also a most warm and lovely and welcome place for all Shin Hye-Sun lovers around the world. Welcome back also to @golden19 who I see has been liking many posts. My busy season in RL has me gasping for air, but it's so heart-warming to see that the thread is in much better hands now - I think I should snooze myself more and see how much more it flourishes. :phew:

 

But who am I kidding? Time available or not, I can't help but post a few pics. I've only watched the first runs of the HoD and haven't had chance to rewatch or memorize any of it. One thing that stands out to me is how well the director and the casting team knew Shin Hye-Sun the actress and what an amazing job they did in each and every scene to bring out something deeper and unprecedented from her in a way that I am sooo grateful for. I mean, just look at these stills (all image credits to dcinside fans).

 

tumblr_pji0c3PYIr1valxs7o1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pji0c3PYIr1valxs7o2_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pji0c3PYIr1valxs7o3_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pji0c3PYIr1valxs7o4_1280.jpg

(will just do 4 here for now and more in later post per posting guidelines)

 

It makes one wonder when her name came up in association with this work, whether LJS himself had strongly influenced the casting decision and how many scenes and lighting and costumes were 'custom' fit around this actress. I want this same crew working on oori Shin Hye-Sun's future projects! These shots are such feast for your eyes, and any one of them is just so perfectly captured (along with her absolute knock-out portrayal in each scene, goes without saying of course), that each is a separate gem that can be held up to a bright light and scrutinized, admired for all their facets of stunning and glorious sparkling and stunning beauty - lost for words....

 

I am so grateful for these having been captured for all time, so we can show our children also, and they are of such high quality that she would always look fresh and her performance absolutely timeless. LoL, getting a bit carried away, I know.

 

:expressionless:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_pji0c3PYIr1valxs7o5_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pji0c3PYIr1valxs7o7_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pji0c3PYIr1valxs7o8_1280.jpg

 

3 more (click on each to enlarge). :love::scream::skull::scream::love:

 

 

EDIT

PNJD0Ny.gif&key=4f2ec87a3f8ae79ca1dbd34a

Just had to add this cute gif - don't know if you made this, @immorethant it's such a cute one of her. FYI everyone, 소름 (so-reum, or so-rrm) means 'goose-bumps' or 'chills'.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@meechuttso AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING. DEFINITELY A VISUAL FEAST.

Harrowing as it may seem, I can't help but rewatch HoD just to see SHS again in all her glory. Goooorrrgeous! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×