IMOmusings

[Chinese Webmovie 2016] Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力

2,881 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, jinruihere said:

I did wonder if "big tree" has a double meaning? You know, one of those innocent terms that have a 'saucier' attachment! (You know, like erm - "morning wood"!!) Haha!

Morning Wood only matters if there is a " big tree" involved..jes saying:phew:.  Both WB and MR have been known to play with words...LOL

And based on what @fingersandpawsjust posted below...I'm going to surmise that there may indeed be a " saucier attachment"...:D

Edited by deltos
added text
3 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

Hi can someone here explains about the "Big Tree" and today Fan Sign Xiao wrote to Master and draw Big Tree. I wonder what's the meaning behind the "Big Tree"? I remember last month during the promotion launch of Xiao Bai EP the MC says I am afraid of that Big Tree behind you, and Xiao Bai says he never come. I saw above "Ayachou" user /member here also mentioned about the Big Tree and post a drawing about the tree but in Chinese I couldn't read.  Please explains about the meaning of the Big Tree and is there any significant meaning behind?

Read these previous posts:

The Story of 没来的大叔 (big tree that didn’t come)

狗上树 (Dog going up the tree) weibo article

Seems like the identity of 'big tree' has been confirmed! At XB's beijing fansigning, 1st Oct 2016, a fan asked XB to sign her album to MR but XB wrote Master (少爷) with a drawing of a tree beside it.

Spoiler

CtqfzeAVYAQ1mUf.jpg

pic edited by @reiwenfufu, original post by 少爷的四三八婆

5 people like this

Posted

5 hours ago, jinruihere said:

Wow! Thanks for shedding light! I did wonder if "big tree" has a double meaning? You know, one of those innocent terms that have a 'saucier' attachment! (You know, like erm - "morning wood"!!) Haha!

TOTALLY AGREE!

Yeah! We need all those kiss scenes! ≥3≤

4 hours ago, deltos said:

I believe the pervert shirtless scene that @meifan89 was referring to was this:

Reveal hidden contents

default.jpg

Which came from this trailer - of course the scene hopefully will appear in UL2 HE.

Reveal hidden contents

so the question of pant (less)...remains a topic of discussion in some circles..B)

Yep that's the scene! Hm... We just will get the answer after seeing that scene. Take a peek inside the blanket :P.

2 people like this

Posted

13 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Hi can someone here explains about the "Big Tree" and today Fan Sign Xiao wrote to Master and draw Big Tree. I wonder what's the meaning behind the "Big Tree"? I remember last month during the promotion launch of Xiao Bai EP the MC says I am afraid of that Big Tree behind you, and Xiao Bai says he never come. I saw above "Ayachou" user /member here also mentioned about the Big Tree and post a drawing about the tree but in Chinese I couldn't read.  Please explains about the meaning of the Big Tree and is there any significant meaning behind?

Actually the MC means about big tree is the agency.. but because wang bowen reply "doesn't come" so MR became the big tree.. 

I'm sorry my english not that good.. I don't know if you're @cherylrose can understand what i mean..

3 people like this

Posted

On 10/2/2016 at 1:27 AM, deltos said:

Morning Wood only matters if there is a " big tree" involved..jes saying:phew:.  Both WB and MR have been known to play with words...LOL

Clutching my handphone on the train while jostling with commuters for elbow space, I read above posting as "Both WB and MR have been known to play with wood.."! :sweatingbullets: :D

4 people like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, jinruihere said:

Clutching my handphone on the train while jostling with commuters for elbow space, I read above posting as "Both WB and MR have been known to play with wood.."! :sweatingbullets: :D

.I do believe "wood" has been played perhaps as an instrument - a flute perhaps ! :phew:

3 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, deltos said:

.I do believe "wood" has been played perhaps as an instrument - a flute perhaps ! :phew:

Haha! I meant I read yr posting as: "Morning Wood only matters if there is a " big tree" involved.. jes saying:phew:.  Both WB and MR have been known to play with wood!"

(I was refering to them being known to play with their morning wood!)

*Although been known to play with their flutes would have the same hint of mischief! :D 

3 people like this

Posted

22 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Yeah! We need all those kiss scenes! ≥3≤

Yep that's the scene! Hm... We just will get the answer after seeing that scene. Take a peek inside the blanket :P.

Take a peek? Haha! I believe Master FELT it in the bath tub scene (UL1)! :w00t:

3 people like this

Posted

44 minutes ago, jinruihere said:

*Although been known to play with their flutes would have the same hint of mischief!

Exactly !

3 people like this

Posted

screen-shot-2016-10-02-at-10-21-18-pm.pn

6 people like this

Posted

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

screen-shot-2016-10-02-at-10-21-18-pm.pn

Waiting for bowen? :lol:

4 people like this

Posted

Anyone knows: Did Shao-ye has wisdom tooth in a restaurant and face swollen he post in weibo and comments "you have no compassion" I wonder who he mentioned no compassion?  I wonder what happened?  I remember before Shao-ye & Xiao Bai had the Chic-Banana photo shoot Shao-ye put up a video saying he and Xiao Bai had a quarrel.  But when little assist asked Xiao Bai during the Chic-Banana photo shoot Xiao Bai says Scandal.

3 people like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Anyone knows: Did Shao-ye has wisdom tooth in a restaurant and face swollen he post in weibo and comments "you have no compassion" I wonder who he mentioned no compassion?  I wonder what happened?  I remember before Shao-ye & Xiao Bai had the Chic-Banana photo shoot Shao-ye put up a video saying he and Xiao Bai had a quarrel.  But when little assist asked Xiao Bai during the Chic-Banana photo shoot Xiao Bai says Scandal.

Hm... ๏_๏ maybe Xiao Bai doesn't give what Master wants? You know do "that" thing. ( ̄. ̄)

2 people like this

Posted

Meifang89 the reason that before the Chic-Banana Shao-ye and Xiao Bai quarrel because Shao-ye didn't manage to get to see Xiao Bai mother and sister; then they quarrel. But Xiao Bai says Scandal in Chic-Banana during photo shoot when little assist asked Xiao Bai. And Xiao Bai says to fans you can ask little assist Shao-ye do photo shoot with him today in Chic-Banana.  I wonder is there really a quarrel or just because Shao-ye didn't manage to get to see Xiao Bai mother and sister???? 

3 people like this

Posted

Hi does anyone here knows Malaysia 30 Oct Xiao Bai will be there fans meeting and do anyone knows what time?? Please someone here tell me what time Xiao Bai will be in Malaysia?? I am not in Malaysia but I want to fly over cause I am staying across the island only (Singapore).

3 people like this

Posted

Hello everyone!, I've just registered to the forums after being reading this thread. It has been so helpful!, before reading here I didn't even know that the movie was based on a novel... So a big thank You to everyone :blush:.
I want to share something that I found by chance in Youtube, is a beautiful movie with Meng Rui on the main role:
"Liqian Love of Luo Xi and Monica"

Here too i left the movie ending theme, sung by Meng Rui: "Wish" 

4 people like this

Posted

8 minutes ago, moonlightlove said:

Hello everyone!, I've just registered to the forums after being reading this thread. It has been so helpful!, before reading here I didn't even know that the movie was based on a novel... So a big thank You to everyone :blush:.
I want to share something that I found by chance in Youtube, is a beautiful movie with Meng Rui on the main role:
"Liqian Love of Luo Xi and Monica"

Here too i left the movie ending theme, sung by Meng Rui: "Wish" 

Hi! Welcome to this forum! :blush: I'm glad to hear this forum can help you. :wub:

Thank you very much for the movie and the song. I'm sure I'll enjoying it. :)

3 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Meifang89 the reason that before the Chic-Banana Shao-ye and Xiao Bai quarrel because Shao-ye didn't manage to get to see Xiao Bai mother and sister; then they quarrel. But Xiao Bai says Scandal in Chic-Banana during photo shoot when little assist asked Xiao Bai. And Xiao Bai says to fans you can ask little assist Shao-ye do photo shoot with him today in Chic-Banana.  I wonder is there really a quarrel or just because Shao-ye didn't manage to get to see Xiao Bai mother and sister???? 

I think this is the second time Master can't meet with Xiao Bai mother I wonder if Xiao Bai doesn't want Master to meet his family. :huh: He should introduce Master to his family they already together long enough. :P

4 people like this

Posted

Watching Uncontrolled Love's BTS on YouTube, I realize how awesome the skinship between Bowen Wang and Meng Rui is, affectionate and carefree! The pair is a simple pleasure to watch. :heart:

5 people like this

Posted

Meifang89 I didn't know it's the second time Shao-ye didn't get to see Xiao Bai mother.  When was the first time Master didn't get to see Xiao Bai mother?? Hmm.. I remember Master says in one of the interview with Xiao Bai that Xiao Bai mother when Master asked her out she didn't go. And Xiao Bai says his mother when with her secretary. Thus I wonder..  The reason I think Xiao Bai had the quarrel  with Master before Chic-Banana because Master was late and Xiao Bai mother and sister left the place where they went to Xiao Bai EP launch interview meeting where Master in VCR speak about I hear mine Xiao Bai going to launch EP songs. That is the day, then at the same time Master suppose to send the first comment to Xiao Bai weibo at 7pm Xiao Bai give free EP to the person and they had a quarrel too because Master was 10+ when Xiao Bai call Master Stupid in his weibo, Master also wrote something and asking fans to delete the posts that was ahead of Master and let him be First,   there was like a wave after that a peace came as Xiao Bai is the decision maker he give the first EP to Master and then Master was happy.

2 people like this