Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

15,496 posts in this topic

Posted

4 hours ago, lingx2 said:

@penelop3 this is the scene as per described by @mirela

Thanks ladies. It's too bad that we dont get to see the office scene right after. Hopefully it's on the DVD.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

love this show although it has some weakness

abt how boon soon has to undergo training to control her strength. but didnt she manage to survive until then? otherwise how to open water bottle cap/ do things without damaging the items etc?

maybe it could have been more well explained

and the part of her losing power if she misused it. didnt she used it for the leg competition with the secretary? she also accidentally hurt jisoo when he was hitting the villa thats been following her.  not sure how mis-used to be, or how kind the opponent must be for her to lose power just liked that?  

read reviews of how everyone mentioned park hyung sik acting is v good in the show etc

yea he has made improvement from hwarang days but park bo young is really the one with great acting skill along with the seniors.

the bomb scenes with hyungsik outside, her friend being captured, her eyes showing diff of character portrayed (easy to be bullied, pissed face, crying scenes, worrying scene) ... she has done a good job in portraying her character.

park  hyungsik is the bonus. jisoo too. their chemistry with bo young is amazing too. esp park hyung sik.

i like the royce? choclate scene when he kissed her. i think its in the script from the way the camera angle works. the hugging n dont wana let go of one another @ her house area. the best performance from them are the bomb scenes imo. 

however, the scene where she lost her power. i thought its a dead scene after park hyung sik let out a big scream or shout when she appears to be motionless.  

maybe liked most fans, feel that they are pretty compatible (minus the height becoz park cannot stand tall if he wana kiss bo young hehe). but hopefully the shipping dont go overboard with big reactions over tiny things liked caps/clothings/manager liked the pic etc. might kill their r/s even before they want to advance it further.

worse is when we read articles for more information but they were wrongly translated. totally sucks

btw for DVD, there's region? what region will these be?

Thanks

Edited by yoojungfan
3 people like this

Posted

@yoojungfan in the cafe they said its DVD Region 3. I'm from the US where supposedly DVD Region 1 is the only thing that works but I have bought other Director's cut DVD (Descendants of the Sun, W) and they all played well. I must say though that I use a bluray player to watch DVDs

5 people like this

Posted

Just wanted to share updates from the cafe. There will be no subtitles for the BluRay or DVD (sigh) oh well I hope the lessons I am taking will be good enough by the time the premium edition is released. Well, I've been rewatching the drama so maybe I will by then have memorized their lines LoL

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone! I wish I had joined soompi and this thread eons earlier but here I am!  I love and miss this drama I end up making memes, gifs,collages and video cuts lol... 

Edited by Chellsee
Please use spoiler tag for multiple images.
6 people like this

Posted

On 5/12/2017 at 11:05 AM, briseis said:

It’s as if her bed was to him what Anakin Skywalker’s lightsaber is to a SW fan - the holy grail of his fandom! And the next thing he does is to sit on it! What do you expect from a man who keeps a lifesized portrait of BS in his closet which he worships as an altar of her awesomeness. 

Yes!  And it's also the place from which she christened him Min Min!  He almost died of happiness from that.

3 people like this

Posted

shes so cute in the 'ah' scene when she fed the guys

was reading an article today and she said she didnt feel her career is going up. in fact, its descending slowly.

n how she's lucky to met chae that told her that she will probably not have another show/movie with 8 million? viewership... all they can do is to descend slowly .... and not feel too depressed over it.

how true is the reality. this happened to a lot of actors n actresses.

5 people like this

Posted

happened to bump into this youtube

such a lovely on site chatting with ....... hah

should be the whole interview but in korean with no subtitles

5 people like this

Posted

This is funny and cute scenes from swdbs of amh speaking in English. And one scene of phs greeting a happy white day I think it was the day him and jisoo gave out free hugs 

cr for the video goes to @sik_usa  

3 people like this

Posted

i love this scene! the way he stares---oh the feels! I miss fridays and saturdays at 11pm!!!

credit owner/jtbc/dramafever as posted in yt

4 people like this

Posted

Love the details. Didn't think to check if they recalled added the key until the finale. 

5 people like this

Posted

DPAe-690x400.jpg

How i wish any updates on them...

Heard haper's bazaar already out ...wonder if anything related to swdbs in it

2 people like this

Posted

23 minutes ago, azwhoony said:

How i wish any updates on them...

Heard haper's bazaar already out ...wonder if anything related to swdbs in it

It is his the eng translations of PHS interview in Harper's Bazaar mag:D

Its very similar to what we've read before, I wish the interviewer would ask diff questions. 

1-470-2017052301001896500137291_20170522

Spoiler

2-470-2017052301001896500137291_20170522

3-470-2017052301001896500137291_20170522

Read - http://www.koari.net/news/detail.php?id=13635

3 people like this

Posted

is below vid true then?

all i saw..again..."couch scene".."real me"..."piano"...then relate back to the la la land piano scene as well..hehe..

Spoiler

4 people like this

Posted

:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 people like this

Posted

@NhicarT I've preorder the DVD, so its confirmed that it doesn't come with subtitles?

gotto brush up korean already otherwise wil be clueless watching the dvd...huhuhu!

1 person likes this