Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, mei1209 said:

Oh really? What hate comments can that be? Any chance to at least a few? Please....pls...thanks lots.

 

I think that is because the fans want to protect their privacy. PBY clearly doesn't like her photos taken.

The girl also asked PBY to take a photo together but she rejected it.  

So far there are none Photos of PBY taken with the other cast. and we already have several photos of PHS uploaded in the cast igs

She and jisoo were also not seen at gala dinner last night. PHS was there and he look so happy taking random photos with the dancers and the cast

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Edited by Chellsee
Use spoiler tag for multiple images.
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phs still smiling even after 7 hour flight.  He still looks relaxed and as always so good looking.  

Thanks to everyone who posted the many stills and videos...  You are all awesome... Finding all the gems online.  

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Era Ferawati Thanks for the picture. I just woke up and this thread is full of PHS's Bali airport and Incheon airport images. I laughed at the 'love shape' censoring out the bystanders' face

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This officer has 4 close pics with PHS. In the first pic, their faces almost touch and he put his arm around her. I think she can smell his breath too..

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

 

I think that is because the fans want to protect their privacy. PBY clearly doesn't like her photos taken.

The girl also asked PBY to take a photo together but she rejected it.  

So far there are none Photos of PBY taken with the other cast. and we already have several photos of PHS uploaded in the cast igs

She and jisoo were also not seen at gala dinner last night. PHS was there and he look so happy taking random photos with the dancers and the cast

But by doing this, she'll be mistakened to be unfriendly. Can understand she's trying to relax and recuperating from her ankle injuries but still I think having photos with the fellow colleagues isn't too much we supporters would like to see. Hope this in not gonna happens when she's in Singapore on the 29th. Her manager should do a better job to protect her from aggressive fans but not to hide her totally from her sincere supporters. Her last visit with JJS on the 'Oh my Ghostess' she has done it very well ..full of smiles and waving to fans at the airport and event hall. She got close up shots with the 'Chef' too. Isn't that so sweet of them and how happy fans were in seeing her so lively and genuine. The two main casts should portray their genuine chemistry on and outside set!  That's what fans like to see and the reasons why the drama is so so successful. Gratitude to supporters of the drama.

I hope we can see the happier side of her when they are leaving Bali..I don't think that's her attitude or even what she wanna to do. Do not let her injuries make her 'hostile' ..I really love her and am her sincere supporter:blush: 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mei1209 said:

But by doing this, she'll be mistakened to be unfriendly. Can understand she's trying to relax and recuperating from her ankle injuries but still I think having photos with the fellow colleagues isn't too much we supporters would like to see. Hope this in not gonna happens when she's in Singapore on the 29th. Her manager should do a better job to protect her from aggressive fans but not to hide her totally from her sincere supporters. Her last visit with JJS on the 'Oh my Ghostess' she has done it very well ..full of smiles and waving to fans at the airport and event hall. She got close up shots with the 'Chef' too. Isn't that so sweet of them and how happy fans were in seeing her so lively and genuine. The two main casts should portray their genuine chemistry on and outside set!  That's what fans like to see and the reasons why the drama is so so successful. Gratitude to supporters of the drama.

I hope we can see the happier side of her when they are leaving Bali..I don't think that's her attitude or even what she wanna to do. Do not let her injuries make her 'hostile' ..I really love her and am her sincere supporter:blush: 

 

She said in her vapp. She's not feeling that well. Her voice is kinda coarse too. Yeah. I hope we can see a brighter PBY in SG. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that selfie with Heeji...he looks drunk lol

PBY probably is just not in a good condition...either physically or mentally, or both. It is normal and common for artists to stay away from public eye when they are not in good condition to avoid backlash. If she appears in public and cannot hold up a happy smiley face it would be even worse for her reputation. Do not compare her with PHS because he is used to being an idol where they have to be nice and friendly even towards saesangs (unless you are well established aka EXO level), and on top he has this unusual friendly image he has to uphold as it was what got him popular in the first place (hence the post-high society interview controversy). 

When you think about it Jisoo is kinda half hiding as well and didn't join the rest and I am fine with that. This is meant to be a private trip afterall.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!!!! im so in the wrong profession. If he hugs me like that I'd literally faint. The only closet I got to a celeb was just standing next to them and maybe my hands around his hips hahaha! But this omo he took the initiative...ok that would be the end of me. :joy:

He has so much charisma... :wub:

C-D15mdUQAAzdPy.jpgcto

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, libra22 said:

This officer has 4 close pics with PHS. In the first pic, their faces almost touch and he put his arm around her. I think she can smell his breath too..

Maybe I had not browse through enough PHS's picture with fans, but this is the closest a fan taken picture I have seen of him. It looks like couple photo. Bintang effect, brought up the extra closeness?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, catscomics said:

Do not compare her with PHS because he is used to being an idol where they have to be nice and friendly even towards saesangs (unless you are well established aka EXO level), and on top he has this unusual friendly image he has to uphold as it was what got him popular in the first place (hence the post-high society interview controversy). 

When you think about it Jisoo is kinda half hiding as well and didn't join the rest and I am fine with that. This is meant to be a private trip afterall.

 

PHS is really letting his guard down in this vacation. Like he doesn't care about his image at all. he just out and about having fun. IMHO he is not upholding an unsual friendly image. He is just being true to himself. (doesn't surprise me seeing the way his father talk to him. so lovey dovey).

The post high society interview controversy happened because he has been on activities nonstop for 2/3 days straight without sleeping. I would also snap..

This is his photos mingling with the cast :
I like that he is not afraid to look stupid or ugly

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×