Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

15 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

I would have thought this is a shipper's thread than a drama thread. 

I read the same articles but since I am not a shipper, I obviously cannot understand your point. 

He did say he did not want to get his feelings confused but that didn't mean he did not love Ji Yi when he was Chang Soo. He was just very clear that once he was out of the role, he knew not to confuse the feelings.  

The drama ended also means he/AMH cannot continue to love DBS which is why, he started calling PBY his noona and sunbae. He didn't even call LJY his noona after High Society. He said to him, she is just Ji Yi. So does that mean anything?  

Hyungsik's personality is definitely closer to AMH than Chang Soo but AMH loving DBS doesn't necessarily mean PHS loving PBY. 

And what's wrong with him liking a kiss scene? He even uploaded the car kiss scene photo in High Society in his instagram once. 

I never said soompi is making up the articles. But there are more articles than the one translated by soompi. 

Well let's just agree to disagree. You won't be able to convince me just like how I won't be able to convince you. 

I don't mind him dating anyone but l don't like to speculate anything. I would give him my blessing when he is ready to tell the world who is his girlfriend.  

Calling PBY by name would have been rude in korea and if sunbea sorry if i spell it wrongly will sound too formal so i prefer him calling her Noona it means he is comfortable with her and they are quite close.

I'm not a shipper I want PHS to succeed as much as he wants since his debut that I'm so proud of him now.
This is I'm really really sure that he adore PBY just like how he adore Siwan and kevin of ZE:A i just know coz of the way he pay attention in everything they say :)

And if ever he does like PBY i will support him coz as a fan that's what we should do but I don't think he will act on what he is really feeling right now coz as i said they both still have so much to gain than thinking about dating right now.

22 minutes ago, catscomics said:

I agree with this. In fact I remember when Happy Together aired where he kinda hinted that he liked NJH (or her character) I was surprised by his answer as he was an idol and a pretty young one so I was like is he even allowed to say this? Or is the agency/drama production team letting him do this because they are desperate (as the couple was very popular among audiences-hence the legendary Bike Repair Shop CF). However as I watched his interviews after HS (particularly the videos), I realised it is his habit to express his love towards the female characters. In multiple interviews he emphasized how much he loved Ji Yi, and how he really wanted a gf like her. Only later on in written interviews he started friendzoning her.

NJH-his comment about her, i take as he just want to be funny in a show like that or else you will end up being edited out lol
LJY- did you really expect that he is going to date her? arrggghhh need to restrain myself i might say something really rude about her hahaha
       Ji yi he likes but LJY NOOOOO even me i would say no way.

PBY- to sum it up he adore and respect her as @Amanda_HS pointed out.

12 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Calling PBY by name would have been rude in korea and if sunbea sorry if i spell it wrongly will sound too formal so i prefer him calling her Noona it means he is comfortable with her and they are quite close.

Yeah.. I also love that he call her noona. It's cute :D. Him calling her sunbae will be too distance and formal after they have been together for almost half a year. Calling her only Park Bo Young or Park Bo Young Shi would be a bit rude.

Calling her Noona is just perfect, It's show closeness and respect. 
I love all his interviews so far @lovephs your boy has mature so much.... seems like you are his dedicated fan for so long ^_^.

I only start watching him since hwarang. Because of hwarang, I watch High Society, Sirius and Nine and then SWDBS. I hope we can see him more and more in great dramas/movies in future. He is my number one actor to watch out now :wub:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, puppyjjang said:

"When I saw booyoung noona in the wedding dress, she was so beautiful and my heart was full. It was a strange feeling. 

*boi, i wonder if thats love hoho ^^

“The timing doesn’t matter. Even if my agency stops me, I would just go with it. Because I don’t want to miss the chance. I want to meet someone that I can love by just staring at that person.” 

*Yass! Boi ill pray for you! Go for it! 

He added “I want to experience pure love like MH.” 

*awwww~ :bawling::heart:

Mu delulu mind will forever be in your favour babes ^^

THANXFOR THE TRANSLATION BTW!! im so sorry that i didnt ask your permission first to reedit your post T^T

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, sukma_shinhye said:

Well,  i think these shippering things better be discussed in shipperworld. Just my cent tho :blush:

totally agree...I'm here for updates, photos of Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young as well as any updates about SWDBS... :)  

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

Yeah.. I also love that he call her noona. It's cute :D. Him calling her sunbae will be too distance and formal after they have been together for almost half a year. Calling her only Park Bo Young or Park Bo Young Shi would be a bit rude.

Calling her Noona is just perfect, It's show closeness and respect. 
I love all his interviews so far @lovephs your boy has mature so much.... seems like you are his dedicated fan for so long ^_^.

I only start watching him since hwarang. Because of hwarang, I watch High Society, Sirius and Nine and then SWDBS. I hope we can see him more and more in great dramas/movies in future. He is my number one actor to watch out now :wub:

hahaha he really did mature and I don't need to be afraid anymore if he has interviews as he can get across his thoughts very clearly now without offending anybody very very proud of him i want to cry :bawling:

I think i died watching him in hwarang and got revived when he become king hahaha
I guess almost all of PHS fan here started fangirling over him because of hwarang

Yeah they just go and hang out, Jisoo and PHS with their Noona PBY.

What kdrama is taking over this kdrama spot? I feel so empty on Fridays now :(

I need something to look forward to everyday Friday and Saturday morning. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

Thanks....  Will do that starting now.  Replay all episodes again..  And re-watch all the sweet,  bickering, heart stopping scenes again.... 

Hoping that phs will start another series..   Now who to pair him with?  Any suggestions? 

I am torn. I'd like to see PHS doing another drama, but I'm still feeling the joy of seeing him with PBY that I dont want to see him paired of with someone else, not that soon anyway. Lets see where his new agency will plan his career. 

2 hours ago, fanie586 said:

Yes probably the staff, crew and hotel staff be warned not to post any pictures of the leads together to keep their privacy... And as we know and heard PBY said she want to enjoying this vacation.. 

I still hope that by end of the holiday, when PBY is refreshed, she would do V Live in Bali though by then, no more PHS - he'll be in Korea for Primera event, right? Will he return to Bali or stay in Korea and later fly to Sg on 28? Hmm....:mellow:

Does anyone know where his Primera event will be held? I'll be in Seoul that day, it'll be nice if I can suddenly 'bump' into him somewhere. Wakakaa :lol:.. as if its thaaat easy to bump into PHS!

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, lovephs said:

NJH-his comment about her, i take as he just want to be funny in a show like that or else you will end up being edited out lol
LJY- did you really expect that he is going to date her? arrggghhh need to restrain myself i might say something really rude about her hahaha
       Ji yi he likes but LJY NOOOOO even me i would say no way.

PBY- to sum it up he adore and respect her as @Amanda_HS pointed out.

No I never expect him to date LJY I think you kinda misunderstood my comment. I was just saying that's just the way he talks about the female characters and nothing new.
I do think that the shipping in the thread has been going a bit out of hand in the past few days. Shipping is one thing, but making it sounds like fact is disrespectful towards the actors and actresses. 

10 minutes ago, Scribbles24 said:

What kdrama is taking over this kdrama spot? I feel so empty on Fridays now :(

I need something to look forward to everyday Friday and Saturday morning. 

Man to Man is taking over the spot.

p.s. I am glad that I am a regular k-pop and k-variety viewer....I just go back to watching variety shows and music shows whenever I am done with a drama lol

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, JenL said:

Not me, but I wasn't expecting to...how about you @xscalsve@blueroses87, @s00ki and @cpy95

I got leave by the way! But if I want to go, I still have to sort out quite a bit of stuff! What about everyone else?!

Hi I'm quite new here and I'm from Singapore too! Been checking my email inbox throughout the day but seems like there's no chance for me to get the meet and greet passes :(

But I'll most probably be there on that day 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, sukma_shinhye said:

Well,  i think these shippering things better be discussed in shipperworld. Just my cent tho :blush:

I am not shipping as I state above. I am commenting based on their very fresh interviews which will still be coming in these couple of weeks.

I think it's related and it's okay if we post our impression based on their interviews.

And we still don't have jisoo's. Maybe they timed their interviews to not came out at the same time. So next week it'll probably all about jisoo heheh :D.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

totally agree...I'm here for updates, photos of Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young as well as any updates about SWDBS... :)  

Same... I am staying in this thread for updates

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mings30 said:

Can we get Royce CF for both of them in the future reenacting the scene where phs stole the kiss ...?

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

I kind of love your idea... can we file a petition? Hahaha

YES, what a great idea... Royce should sign them up while the hype of SWDBS is still up and rising. I can also suggest other possible CF's for them like ummm couches, piano's, wedding gowns or receptions :D

Personally PHS can sign up on other products like the hover boards,  drones or opening automatic doors of some sort.:D

These marketing companies should call their mangers pronto, Im sure they will be a major sell out. Think of all the necklaces, bags and clothing line that's been advertised in this drama. Arent they always a sellout. For example - One very smart Shampoo or hair care company signed JMK. He already did a commercial ad based on his bride kidnapper character - KJH.  It was hilarious :wink:

Speaking of him, here's some interview that Jang Mi Kwan did... its a while ago before he cut his hair. 

http://www.kcon.tv/media/HJeyfB2uhe

http://www.kcon.tv/media/r1yzS2u2g

C98TFM9XoAQQQYU.jpg

Dont these boys look awesome together... :D

This pic is soooo funny, I knew PHS couldnt hold a straight face with ODP

C98qXljW0AA9J_g.jpg

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

I am not shipping as I state above. I am commenting based on their very fresh interviews which will still be coming in these couple of weeks.

I think it's related and it's okay if we post our impression based on their interviews.

And we still don't have jisoo's. Maybe they timed their interviews to not came out at the same time. So next week it'll probably all about jisoo heheh :D.

Well, i actually am shipping these two hahahha. 

Agree, i also looking forward jisoo interview and what will he say about pby..:D

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, catscomics said:

No I never expect him to date LJY I think you kinda misunderstood my comment. I was just saying that's just the way he talks about the female characters and nothing new.
I do think that the shipping in the thread has been going a bit out of hand in the past few days. Shipping is one thing, but making it sounds like fact is disrespectful towards the actors and actresses. 

Man to Man is taking over the spot.

Sorry if i might have misunderstood your comment :( i took it bit too personal i guess when you said that he just friendzoned  her and i just feel like i had to defend PHS for doing so.

2 hours ago, Mings30 said:

Can we get Royce CF for both of them in the future reenacting the scene where phs stole the kiss ...?

aa3d7685957f9fbe0a911a5baca81441.gif

• Like 11