Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

7 hours ago, Nouran Gamih said:

I think the only person who has always been straightforward and honest about these kind of things is PBY. I remember SJK saying something like she is mine. And PBY clarified that he said it for promotion and that they don't stay in contact often.. So she hope they stay in contact. And like that with her other co workers. Even when she is fascinated or interested in someone like the guy who stared in "w" she said she was charmed by him. And that she wants to do a melodrama with the guy who stared in "orange marmalade" and that she admires won bin. She never shies away from saying what she thinks. If she says there is 0% of them being together, that means that both her and phs are not interested in being together. And both understand that. I don't agree with PBY friend zoning him.. Phs is just giving his fans an a rather somewhat fake answer.. Of what they want to hear. Cause let's be honest if there was something he would never say something about it. He would shut down rumors because his career as actor is about to begin.. He can't afford to date someone right now at least publicly. 

So you are saying that PHS is fake? Coz of what he said aren't you a bit harsh on that? We his fans are not as delusional as u might think. And everybody says they like won bin why because u will never have scandal issue if you say u like won bin and phs does not need publicity he was already publicized enough during his hwarang stint that it got people curiuos and ended up watching anticipating swdbs even before hwarang ended.

1 minute ago, lovephs said:

So you are saying that PHS is fake? Coz of what he said aren't you a bit harsh on that? We his fans are not as delusional as u might think.

No!!! I am not calling him fake . I am just saying that his answer is more of a fan service somehow ..or he is just being gracious about the whole thing to not sound rude (like in high society) at the opposite of bo young who just said it how it is .. that there I indeed 0% of them getting together as a real life couple (very straightforward). 

• Like 2

Morning from this side of the world! :D

wow.. i seriously mistaken this as shippers thread LOL

honestly i don't ship any couples from any dramas. i agree some are really dating in real after dramas but most are not. you just can't push them to be together because it is your wish. shipping means pushing them indirectly by creating rumors based on their acting. however it is totally your right to ship. i respect that. and if you want to ship, go to the right thread.

making assumptions based on interviews is not right either. PBY has made it clear about that. PHS was not giving fake answer. he was honest himself, telling the truth about what he feels. i personally think that there was a bit of misunderstanding on how he replied for the interview. maybe he mixed up with the names (PBY/DBS/PHS/AMH) when he explained. what the news is based on what he said. i think he is a very lovable guy because i read an article about his family. they always express their love to each other. so, whatever that he did on the set is natural. same goes to PBY. she is very sweet and whenever they are on set, they tried to give affection to each other. we know how hard for them to work in order to give the best for fans. what's behind that is something that i could not comment hehe..only they know. but i do believe that they are sincere when they act together. 

i wish there will be a lot of photos in Bali ^_^ however i hope they enjoy their stay and rest well. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, parmma said:

Park Hyung Sik Talks About Finding Himself Again Through Acting And Park Bo Young’s Unique Aura

Reveal hidden contents

In a recent interview, Park Hyung Sik opened up about finding himself again through acting after a period of uncertainty as well as co-star Park Bo Young’s unique aura and charms.

Park Hyung Sik, who debuted as a singer in the idol group ZE:A in 2010, has consistently been acting in various projects since his debut. His latest projects, “Hwarang” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” have put him in the spotlight as the new “king of romantic comedy” and have people saying that he was cut out to be an actor.

He opened up about a period of uncertainty in his life and said, “When I was living an almost mechanical lifestyle as an idol, I was constantly wrapped up in thoughts about who I was. That’s when I entered a phase in which I was trying to discover myself. Because I was able to get past that difficult phase, I now realize how important it is to protect myself and my identity. I think that I’ve now entered a phase of stability in my life and am not as concerned by it anymore.”

Although the actor has found stability and has more self-confidence, he admitted that he was burdened by his first main lead role in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” and emphasized that Park Bo Young was the one who helped him overcome his anxieties.

“Even at the script reading, Park Bo Young was a powerful presence, especially since she has worked with very experienced and impressive actors like Jo Jung Suk. Park Bo Young was like a teacher to me. Personally, we were good friends but, at the same time, I admired her acting and learned a lot from her.”

Viewers of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” know that the screen lit up whenever the two actors were on screen together, especially because of the loving way Park Hyung Sik looked at Park Bo Young.

Park Hyung Sik insisted that this was all because of Park Bo Young’s overwhelming charms and said, “I’ve never seen a person as lovable as Park Bo Young. Each person has their own unique air or aura and I can only describe Park Bo Young’s aura as just hearts. The moment she stepped foot on set, everyone just fell in love with her and that’s one of her greatest charms.”

Park Hyung Sik also talked about marriage, as “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” ended with Ahn Min Hyuk and Do Bong Soon’s happy marriage, and said, “If I met someone I really loved, like Ahn Min Hyuk did, I would want to get married. It doesn’t matter when that person appears, as long as they do.”

He also talked about his goals for the future as an actor and expressed interest in doing a sci-fi project or a “tough guy” project as well. Park Hyung Sik added, “After the end of ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’, our director told me that there was something in my eyes that was different and that I should try a melodrama.”

Meanwhile, in another interview, Park Hyung Sik admitted that he truly loved Park Bo Young and actress Park Bo Young revealed how her chemistry with Park Hyung Sik had everyone on set thinking they were really dating.

SOOMPI

I agree... PBY stole my heart and garnered my support after watching her in 'Oh my Ghostess'. She has completely won me over to follow her dramas or anything that she may appear in.. She has totally gotten my support of her in Kdramas. I would really hope more directors or writers will want her to represent their works thru dramas.. Hopefully she can have more offers from tv stations .. I Ma always on the lookout for her dramas.. Seems about slow from offers to boost her acting careers. Please ...have more of PBY dramas or reality shows. :)

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 11

20 minutes ago, Nouran Gamih said:

No!!! I am not calling him fake . I am just saying that his answer is more of a fan service somehow ..or he is just being gracious about the whole thing to not sound rude (like in high society) at the opposite of bo young who just said it how it is .. that there I indeed 0% of them getting together as a real life couple (very straightforward). 

But if you read clearly in his interviews if translations are as accurate he did not say they have a chance together instead phs adore pby and mh really love bs and i find this consistent as this is what he always say to his previous leading women characters there is no fan service in it. In high soceity it was his joke that taken out from translation badly but because they were in law of the jungle together before being casted in hs it was not as big deal as per the translation..reports back then was not too much about on their chemistry together but rather PHS acting ability getting praise.

She was trying out the various emoticons...so cute

I can imagine Min Min's reaction when seeing these....lol

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, anazs said:

Morning from this side of the world! :D

wow.. i seriously mistaken this as shippers thread LOL

honestly i don't ship any couples from any dramas. i agree some are really dating in real after dramas but most are not. you just can't push them to be together because it is your wish. shipping means pushing them indirectly by creating rumors based on their acting. however it is totally your right to ship. i respect that. and if you want to ship, go to the right thread.

making assumptions based on interviews is not right either. PBY has made it clear about that. PHS was not giving fake answer. he was honest himself, telling the truth about what he feels. i personally think that there was a bit of misunderstanding on how he replied for the interview. maybe he mixed up with the names (PBY/DBS/PHS/AMH) when he explained. what the news is based on what he said. i think he is a very lovable guy because i read an article about his family. they always express their love to each other. so, whatever that he did on the set is natural. same goes to PBY. she is very sweet and whenever they are on set, they tried to give affection to each other. we know how hard for them to work in order to give the best for fans. what's behind that is something that i could not comment hehe..only they know. but i do believe that they are sincere when they act together. 

i wish there will be a lot of photos in Bali ^_^ however i hope they enjoy their stay and rest well. 

True i did not like it when some are calling him fake  and other times called him player because he like western women just coz he said he adore her..its only in here he was accused of those things..we should never take the translations 100% accurate that is where the confusion starts.

29 minutes ago, mei1209 said:

I agree... PBY stole my heart and garnered my support after watching her in 'Oh my Ghostess'. She has completely won me over to follow her dramas or anything that she may appear in.. She has totally gotten my support of her in Kdramas. I would really hope more directors or writers will want her to represent their works thru dramas.. Hopefully she can have more offers from tv stations .. I Ma always on the lookout for her dramas.. Seems about slow from offers to boost her acting careers. Please ...have more of PBY dramas or reality shows. :)

Same here . She has my unconditional support in all her dramas . Hope we don't have to wait years till she gets cast in other roles like the 2 years gap of oh my hostess. I just can't think why wouldn't she  get offered more works when SWDBS is a success and she got nominated for best actress.  She deserves more!!!

@lovephs lol  i did not call him fake . Anyway we will just have to agree to disagree. 

• Like 8

Been a silent lurker here:

I can see some misunderstanding happening here about the interviews of our leads and just my 2cents here:

I believe that PHS Is SINCERE in those interviews.  I have seen his interviews before do bong soon and hwarang and he has shown that it is difficult for him to put up a show (just for promo) because his eyes will tell if he is lying or not.  It is a pity that his interviews here are on Text so we cannot see how he delivers it.

He has said that he loves PBY because she is lovable...and I know this is true because you can see it in his eyes how much he adores him during bts.  BUT What kind of love is he saying? Love of a dongsaeng to Noona?  Love a Hobbae to a sunbae?  Chingu love?  IS IT romantic love ? Maybe we just misinterpreted the translations and I believe PHS  JUST wants everybody to know that he has HIGH regards with PBY and loves her as her senior and friend.  MAYBE he was super duper thankful to this adorable noona because she helped him a lot and encouraged him to not worry.

What makes me interested in PHS' interview is that him saying cheesy words are just but normal and it is just part of him because they usually say those affections at home.  This reminds me of his phone call with his aboeji during real man talk show.  It is natural for them to say I love you dad and I love that he grew up in that kind of household.

i hope it is okay to share this video:

Let us just put everything in a positive light and let us enjoy these both amazing actors..

• Like 26

8 hours ago, anazs said:

7 hours ago, soadako said:

Been a silent lurker here:

I can see some misunderstanding happening here about the interviews of our leads and just my 2cents here:

I believe that PHS Is SINCERE in those interviews.  I have seen his interviews before do bong soon and hwarang and he has shown that it is difficult for him to put up a show (just for promo) because his eyes will tell if he is lying or not.  It is a pity that his interviews here are on Text so we cannot see how he delivers it.

He has said that he loves PBY because she is lovable...and I know this is true because you can see it in his eyes how much he adores him during bts.  BUT What kind of love is he saying? Love of a dongsaeng to Noona?  Love a Hobbae to a sunbae?  Chingu love?  IS IT romantic love ? Maybe we just misinterpreted the translations and I believe PHS  JUST wants everybody to know that he has HIGH regards with PBY and loves her as her senior and friend.  

i hope it is okay to share this:

Let us just put everything in a positive light and let us enjoy these both amazing actors..

Yeah true it just rub me off wrong when people call him fake and backtract that did not duh!!! Im a phs bias but i never said rude things with regards to your bias so please be careful with your words. I feel like this thread has become shippers and pby bias so im i better go off to phs thread to get positive vibes this early morning. 

Edited by Berou
Mod edit : please don't quote vid

As a long time HS (and ZE:A) fan since his idol days, I think I need to defend him on this. I've seen a lot of interviews and read as much as I've watched too. Maybe because he's too honest, his answers in written interview came off as blunt or harsh, or even rude to some people. However, if you can find the video interview of him talking about the same thing then you'll know that he's a person who talks very softly (nicely) and carefully. The way that he put his words were also not as harsh as it came out in the written interviews. 

• Like 20

7 hours ago, jowuee said:

Strangely, this is the scene i love the most, the pacing of their conversation is like a couple in real life (what i mean is the pace) i know right away that the "shall i stop?" And "im embbarased" are adlibs. PHS reminds me of JJS the god of adlibs. 

Edited by Berou
Mod edit : please don't quote pics
  • Like 15

41 minutes ago, InggridI said:

Strangely, this is the scene i love the most, the pacing of their conversation is like a couple in real life (what i mean is the pace) i know right away that the "shall i stop?" And "im embbarased" are adlibs. PHS reminds me of JJS the god of adlibs. 

Me too.. this is one of my most favourite scenes from the entire drama. The one that leave mark on me.

I always rewind and rewind and rewind this one scene and thinking "this was too perfect to be acted out from a script. This can't be acting. The banter, the timing, the body language and the face expression are all so natural"

Other bits of scenes that I think adlibbed were :

- The forehead kiss and the nose touch

- The "you go first, no you go, no you ..." when DBS send AMH home after he bring back her appa home.
  The way PBY laugh was so natural. It's PBY's laugh and not DBS's

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

So hard to decide :bawling: I got to say though.. I think my favorite kisses are the piano kiss, forehead kiss, beach kiss, proposal kiss and the chocolate kiss.. Oops I chose five.......

1 hour ago, Nouran Gamih said:

can someone please tell me what soundtrack isplaying during their goodbye ..can't find it anywhere :bawling:

I really want to know what this OST is. I'm guing this soundtrack is apart of the Various Artists OST.. I'm not sure if they're going to release those OSTs though...

9 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Can someone translate pls? Thanks

Hi @libra22, I won't translate the whole video word for word, but basically what the MC is saying that the chemistry between Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik is really good that even when they were doing rehearsal, people were wondering if the two of them are really dating or not. Also one thing people can misunderstand about is Park Hyung Sik's gaze since there is honey coming out of his eyes. Even female actresses see honey coming out of PHS's eyes so they could misunderstand.

This is just a rough translation! I think you would need the whole clip to understand what he's exactly talking about :)

• Like 11