Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

@sebastian27 dont feel sad, do what I do...replay some of your fav eps then pop in here for some updates and laughs. We're bound to somehow get over SWDBS though I know their characters will be forever in my heart. Im learning to smile when I think of them. 

Here have another laugh.. MinMin and his Princesses :D

• Like 15

CyfV3jx.jpg

SNUcQXN.jpg?1

Spoiler

ImpGASi.png

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@sebastian27 dont feel sad, do what I do...replay some of your fav eps then pop in here for some updates and laughs. We're bound to somehow get over SWDBS though I know their characters will be forever in my heart. Im learning to smile when I think of them. 

Here have another laugh.. MinMin and his Princesses :D

Thanks....  Will do that starting now.  Replay all episodes again..  And re-watch all the sweet,  bickering, heart stopping scenes again.... 

Hoping that phs will start another series..   Now who to pair him with?  Any suggestions? 

• Like 6

Really love how PHS answered the question about worked with PBY... now just act like AMH daepyo.. it only take one step closer to become a lover hahaha...

Hope that they enjoy time in bali hehhe... as we didnt see PHS en Jisoo probably they are secretly dating hahahahah 

• Like 9

Wow ! Looks like PHS has come clean and declared his love out in the open. And the ball is now in PBY's court ! She has to decide maybe on a private level her priorities and feelings and either save or sink this ship . The next few years months / years should be interesting. If he gets more successful and established, then maybe we might hear wedding bells . Looks like she is trying to play safe and professional and denying everything right now . PBY - are you listening? Keep an eye on our handsome oppa- and maybe you can accept him publicly one day . Just my shippers heart speaking!!!

• Like 15

@parmma The third picture.. They are dining at Jimbaran, candlelight seafood by the sea :wub:.. I wonder who is there.

2 hours ago, valentina72 said:

Wow ! Looks like PHS has come clean and declared his love out in the open. And the ball is now in PBY's court ! She has to decide maybe on a private level her priorities and feelings and either save or sink this ship . The next few years months / years should be interesting. If he gets more successful and established, then maybe we might hear wedding bells . Looks like she is trying to play safe and professional and denying everything right now . PBY - are you listening? Keep an eye on our handsome oppa- and maybe you can accept him publicly one day . Just my shippers heart speaking!!!

Sorry but I wouldn't count on that, cause PHS had expressed liking his female leads, but nothing actually happened.:huh:

• Like 9

Now that a week really pass the emptiness from the drama ending is really hit me!! - even when I kept re-watching the episodes - those still cuts from JTBC do bring the memories of their story..

3 hours ago, briseis said:

I love all these new PHS's CMs because he is sporting his AMH hairstyle so it feels like we are getting more of MH, this time sexy MinMin in a café CM

does this CF marks his first project as he signed with UAA?? if it does, they take a project damn fast!

2 hours ago, BloodOrange said:

Finally a coffee CF! Big name actors/actress in Korea usually shoots coffee CF, good job HS. And thank you UAA. 

when I watched the CF I just realize the star line who have been advertising the coffee product: Yoo Ah In, Kang Dong Won, Kim Won Rae, Kim Tae Hee.. Kuddos to PHS!!

• Like 11

• happywtmusic wrote in a comment: "Feel bad for her.. she got escaped from photograph at incheon but have to go through this at Bali I even heard from the officer that she came out from different route wt phs in order to avoid the massive fans but still get this" -- this is from an Instagram comment..here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHcazTBbKW/?taken-by=bohyung_youngsik .. 
  • So they both went to a different route but still PBY was mobbed like that...
  • Indeed, Park Hyung Sik's managers did an excellent job last night..hope PBY's manager would do a better job in protecting her next time...
  • Like 16

16 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Sorry but I wouldn't count on that, cause PHS has the tendency to throw hints here and there about his female leads, but nothing actually happened.:huh:

Really! Who are the female leads and whats himts have he dropped?

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, queeniemad said:

Really! Who are the female leads and whats himts have he dropped?

I've never read hints from him about his female leads, on the contrary usually he does a boyoung, bluntly shut everything down.

In fact this is the first time he said personally he like the kissing scenes. Before, he said it all professional, no feeling involved.

Here he said, he want to cherish and treat her preciously. He was happy that the kissing happen in the later eps of the drama.

• Like 25

Can we get Royce CF for both of them in the future reenacting the scene where phs stole the kiss ...?

• Like 22

37 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

@parmma The third picture.. They are dining at Jimbaran, candlelight seafood by the sea :wub:.. I wonder who is there.

Sorry but I wouldn't count on that, cause PHS has the tendency to throw hints here and there about his female leads, but nothing actually happened.:huh:

Sorry to contradict you regarding PHS throwing hints about his female lead coz it is not actually true he was even very blunt in saying that there is nothing after the show ended that even as his fan i feel like he was a bit rude those times. this is his first interview about 6 years that i've been stalking him that he is actually gushing over someone with praises and all..I'm not shipping them too much though coz they are still young. There is still so much in store for them

1 hour ago, Mings30 said:

Thanks for the translation! And Sorry for cutting your post. I wonder about the sentence in bold. Park bo Young noona's real sister? Does it mean that they get blessing from her sister already  they are that close to share about what her family member think about him? Kekeke

Lols when did he meet her unnie tho? Or did Boyoung just tell him what she said? 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Mings30 said:

Can we get Royce CF for both of them in the future reenacting the scene where phs stole the kiss ...?

I kind of love your idea... can we file a petition? Hahaha

3 hours ago, BloodOrange said:

Finally a coffee CF! Big name actors/actress in Korea usually shoots coffee CF, good job HS. And thank you UAA.

Can we talk about how sexy he looks and sounds in the CF? 

Hope we also can get CF for both PHS and PBY together.. Other couple shooting CF together after the drama ending, like: Lee Donw Wook & Yoon In Na, also Lee Je Hoon & Shin Min-a... 

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, queeniemad said:

Could the other cast, crew and hotel staff be warned not to post any pictures of the leads together? 

Yes probably the staff, crew and hotel staff be warned not to post any pictures of the leads together to keep their privacy... And as we know and heard PBY said she want to enjoying this vacation.. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Rather than saying he is dropping hints, I would say he is consistent in saying he fell in love with the female character. 

As I said earlier, he is a method actor and he needs to live like the character in order to express the character emotions and behaviors

He also said during post High Society interviews that during filming, he really loved Ji Yi very much. There are more crying scenes than the actual script because he felt the pain of loving Ji Yi. Not all articles have been translated but anyone who is interested can search naver, his answers aren't that different. He also said he felt jealous seeing NJH with SKJ. 

Just like how Kim Woo Bin said he is totally Myungsoo, Park Bo Young also said he is Ahn Min Hyuk. He just stays in character.

I am sure PHS admires PBY. But I think it is still too early to speculate that he has any real romantic feelings for her.   

• Like 17