Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

3 minutes ago, mirela said:

Thanksss :wub: I don't get it though: was it awkward or not? lol

I edited the translation to make more accurate.  I tried to keep as close to the original writing as possible.  The original language itself is written very strangely.  I think they were trying to say it should have been awkward under those conditions but it wasn't.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, lovephs said:

I think so too had the three of them went out same exit could have been worst coz there is no barriers at all, was afraid it would be like what happend with the law of the jungle cast.

Can someone tell me what happened with law of jungle cast? I keep hearing it mentioned at many places. Did security go out of hand? 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, bongmin said:

I know, she looks very tired. She is barely able to keep her head straight! Hope she gets the rest she needs!

She looks afraid (or rather, not used to the rousing welcome in my opinion). I hope that people in Bali will allow  them to rest and relax privately and properly without any stalking/paparazzi. They need to really rest and recuperate from all their busy schedules!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, AuroraSky said:

I edited the translation to make more accurate.  I tried to keep as close to the original writing as possible.  The original language itself is written very strangely.  I think they were trying to say it should have been awkward under those conditions but it wasn't.

Oooh, I get it. Thank you so much!!

• Like 4

I read the past comment bout hyungsik interview, saying that he's not very good and very direct in answering. But looky looky -_- 

he's very good n grateful to his costars even director~ Proud of u son ㅠㅠ highsociety14-00191.jpg

Edited by Ahjussii Binnie
  • Like 9

After seeing Creepy Kidnapper in the airport photos, it dawned on me that he resembles Im Si Wan, former teammate of PSH's in ZE:A.  :tongue:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Auntie Mame said:

After seeing Creepy Kidnapper in the airport photos, it dawned on me that he resembles Im Si Wan, former teammate of PSH's in ZE:A.  :tongue:

I saw that since the first time I saw him. :glasses: btw is ZE:A really disbanded?? 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, bongmin said:

Can someone tell me what happened with law of jungle cast? I keep hearing it mentioned at many places. Did security go out of hand? 

So, this is the story, when the cast of Law of Jungle go to Sumatera, some fans accidentally hurt Yook Sung Jae and Peniel.. Peniel got brush at his hand and head.. But I forget which part of Sung Jae body was hurt..

• Like 5

Love is timing MinMin. Time will come you'll found & marry your true love. No one knows PHS aka MinHyuk marry PBY aka Bongsoon:D in the future:)

• Like 16

14 hours ago, lingx2 said:

SOURCE : JTBC

Hide contents

I was wondering how Hyun Sik was so composed while enacting this scene lol:D:D

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images
  • Like 7

14 hours ago, jowuee said:

Oh my MinMin:D you can continue to love your BongBong for real:blush:

My heart is beating:heart:

Both of them are so consistent in praising and crediting the other,looks like this two bonded really well.

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images
  • Like 11

So I just stole all of the photos from Park Hyung Sik's interview.... :rolleyes: I'm glad that we finally get to see articles for PHS's interview~~

By the way, does anybody else see the bracelet that Park Hyung Sik is constantly wearing? Wasn't he wearing it in SWDBS too? I don't know if they're the same bracelet but what is that bracelet?

• Like 7