Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, serendipity13 said:

Who's the guy accompanying Bo Young?Her manager? 

She hurt her leg before SWBDS happened I think.The doctors recommended a surgery but she wants to go for non-surgical treatment instead.

They should install barriers for the celebs when they come

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did PHS use different exit? Jisoo and PBY's way are more crowded than him and he has lesser pics. 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, puppyjjang said:
 

I think PBY's leg is aching again =[

Poor bong bong :(((( hope she is ok.  She looks so stressed  out!!! 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, puppyjjang said:
 

I think PBY's leg is aching again =[

 

5 hours ago, libra22 said:
 

 

Oh my god! I feel so bad for all of them! Poor Ji Soo, he is getting squished!!! 

Keeping aside the discomfort for a moment, I hope they are happy seeing the huge welcome. I am sure they put a midnight flight so that media/fans attention will be less. But despite that, the crowd is so much!  It speaks to the drama's popularity and the actors charm. And the amount of international love it has got! 

Hope they have a relaxed and fun vacation! 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nouran Gamih said:

Poor bong bong :(((( hope she is ok.  She looks so stressed  out!!! 

 

I know, she looks very tired. She is barely able to keep her head straight! Hope she gets the rest she needs!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mojojojo123 said:

They should install barriers for the celebs when they come

Agree! But barriers cost too much. I guess airport management don't see the need for it. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

Agree! But barriers cost too much. I guess airport management don't see the need for it. 

 

I came to BKK once for a con. It was so different there. The celebrities are using the VIP exit then the fans are just seating outside. We were not even allowed to stand up when the celebrities arrived. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puppyjjang said:

 

I came to BKK once for a con. It was so different there. The celebrities are using the VIP exit then the fans are just seating outside. We were not even allowed to stand up when the celebrities arrived. 

It's BKK, so bigger airport has more budget and I guess they've experienced the hassle of too many visits from celebs, that's why even that is regulated. 
I think this one is o-kay compare to Banda Aceh's airport when team Law of the Jungle came. It was.... horrifying. :crazy:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange that you don't see PHS getting mobbed like the others.  Perhaps his management just did a better job of keeping him separated?  Because he does seem to be in an airport office somewhere.

Also, not to be mean or non-supportive, but while long flights are tough, they are actually not that difficult when you're flying what appears to be business class in lie-flat seats.  The photos of the cast on the airplane that @jowuee posted clearly show that they are in lie-flat seats.  You can stretch your legs out and even have them raised and supported for the entire flight (minus take-off and landing).  They make a 10+ hour flight from the US to Korea really comfortable so no sympathy from me on the long flight.

I think that PBY wearing a mask rubs me the wrong way (unless she's wearing it because she's sick and doesn't want to spread germs).  While this is a reward "vacation" the reality is that it's still part of their publicity.  Otherwise, why make it public that they're going on one? And the location where they're going?  Even if they thought they could keep the flight secret, once the photos in Incheon were released, they should have all known that their arrival would be public information.  I don't think that they need to be in makeup or dressed as their characters or anything, but covering up your face when people stayed up and lined up to see you seems disrespectful to me.  I wonder if she's with the same management that she was with when her Law of the Jungle scandal occurred?  If so, then you'd think that they would have learned by now and sent more than just one manager to accompany her.  Perhaps she should look into another agency.  She's the only one that's been giving a lot of interviews so quickly on the heals of the drama ending, which must be extremely tiring.  Sure, they want to keep her name alive in social media, but as none of the others are giving interviews, perhaps they should learn from that and let her rest.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

Strange that you don't see PHS getting mobbed like the others.  Perhaps his management just did a better job of keeping him separated?  Because he does seem to be in an airport office somewhere.

Also, not to be mean or non-supportive, but while long flights are tough, they are actually not that difficult when you're flying what appears to be business class in lie-flat seats.  The photos of the cast on the airplane that @jowuee posted clearly show that they are in lie-flat seats.  You can stretch your legs out and even have them raised and supported for the entire flight (minus take-off and landing).  They make a 10+ hour flight from the US to Korea really comfortable so no sympathy from me on the long flight.

I think that PBY wearing a mask rubs me the wrong way (unless she's wearing it because she's sick and doesn't want to spread germs).  While this is a reward "vacation" the reality is that it's still part of their publicity.  Otherwise, why make it public that they're going on one? And the location where they're going?  Even if they thought they could keep the flight secret, once the photos in Incheon were released, they should have all known that their arrival would be public information.  I don't think that they need to be in makeup or dressed as their characters or anything, but covering up your face when people stayed up and lined up to see you seems disrespectful to me.  I wonder if she's with the same management that she was with when her Law of the Jungle scandal occurred?  If so, then you'd think that they would have learned by now and sent more than just one manager to accompany her.  Perhaps she should look into another agency.  She's the only one that's been giving a lot of interviews so quickly on the heals of the drama ending, which must be extremely tiring.  Sure, they want to keep her name alive in social media, but as none of the others are giving interviews, perhaps they should learn from that and let her rest.

 

I think they let PHS take a different exit. They should have just take PBY and Jisoo with him. Jisoo was literally swarmed by the fans. 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the price of Park Hyung Sik's airport fashion... Crying on the inside because of how much his outfit is in total in USD... I would use that money to go to Korea :bawling: 

Thank you everybody for sharing fancams and photos of PHS, PBY, JS and the rest of the SWDBS staff arriving in Bali! I hope they will get some rest now and enjoy their vacation! There were so many fans there to greet them at the airport! I feel bad for them because it looks like PBY and JS were being squished... Maybe they took PHS out a different way for safety reason, since they saw how it was with PBY and JS?

8 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

It's 3 hours for me. I wonder if there will be another batch of fans waiting for them at Bali later? Hope we can get some photo from them. Bali airport is small, will be easy to catch them.

Hmmmm... are they taking Koreanair 6:10pm flight? Wow... they will reach at midnight local time there.

To get back, they will have to take overnight flight from Bali and reach Seoul in the morning. LOL, how will PHS has the time to play around? He needs to be in Seoul on 24th. Means he will take the midnight flight on 23rd. It's basically 2D2N for him :tongue: Poor guy, no time to swag.

@sebastian27 and @Ainee Etp Bali is...how far from me? I'm not even sure but in sure the flight time is like 10 hours from where I live. I want to see PHS i  the airport like that one day. Those fans are lucky~  

Park Hyung Sik is going to be really busy because he has his Primera event in Samcheong-dong on April 23rd.. Maybe he's just flying back to Korea for that event and going back to Bali? Then flying to Singapore? Not sure, haha...

10 hours ago, BloodOrange said:

He really really looks good in it. The hair and clothes make him look so youthful and fresh. HS's airport fashion never disappoint.

P.S. the jacket alone is USD1K-2K+...there are a few versions of the jacket with different materials and I don't know which one he's wearing. 

I'm crying at the price...

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

Strange that you don't see PHS getting mobbed like the others.  Perhaps his management just did a better job of keeping him separated?  Because he does seem to be in an airport office somewhere.

Also, not to be mean or non-supportive, but while long flights are tough, they are actually not that difficult when you're flying what appears to be business class in lie-flat seats.  The photos of the cast on the airplane that @jowuee posted clearly show that they are in lie-flat seats.  You can stretch your legs out and even have them raised and supported for the entire flight (minus take-off and landing).  They make a 10+ hour flight from the US to Korea really comfortable so no sympathy from me on the long flight.

I think that PBY wearing a mask rubs me the wrong way (unless she's wearing it because she's sick and doesn't want to spread germs).  While this is a reward "vacation" the reality is that it's still part of their publicity.  Otherwise, why make it public that they're going on one? And the location where they're going?  Even if they thought they could keep the flight secret, once the photos in Incheon were released, they should have all known that their arrival would be public information.  I don't think that they need to be in makeup or dressed as their characters or anything, but covering up your face when people stayed up and lined up to see you seems disrespectful to me.  I wonder if she's with the same management that she was with when her Law of the Jungle scandal occurred?  If so, then you'd think that they would have learned by now and sent more than just one manager to accompany her.  Perhaps she should look into another agency.  She's the only one that's been giving a lot of interviews so quickly on the heals of the drama ending, which must be extremely tiring.  Sure, they want to keep her name alive in social media, but as none of the others are giving interviews, perhaps they should learn from that and let her rest.

While I respect your opinion but that's just too harsh.International flights may be comfortable but for someone with a leg injury which need to be operated on will still be painful and uncomfortable.Plus its a reward vacation and just because they're popular actors doesn't mean they have to always comply with the fans wishes,she even asked her fans not to wait for her since she was planning to go ninja.Just my take on stuff.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, ferily said:

Just saw the price of Park Hyung Sik's airport fashion... Crying on the inside because of how much his outfit is in total in USD... I would use that money to go to Korea :bawling: 

Thank you everybody for sharing fancams and photos of PHS, PBY, JS and the rest of the SWDBS staff arriving in Bali! I hope they will get some rest now and enjoy their vacation! There were so many fans there to greet them at the airport! I feel bad for them because it looks like PBY and JS were being squished... Maybe they took PHS out a different way for safety reason, since they saw how it was with PBY and JS?

@sebastian27 and @Ainee Etp Bali is...how far from me? I'm not even sure but in sure the flight time is like 10 hours from where I live. I want to see PHS i  the airport like that one day. Those fans are lucky~  

Park Hyung Sik is going to be really busy because he has his Primera event in Samcheong-dong on April 23rd.. Maybe he's just flying back to Korea for that event and going back to Bali? Then flying to Singapore? Not sure, haha...

I'm crying at the price...

I think so too had the three of them went out same exit could have been worst coz there is no barriers at all, was afraid it would be like what happend with the law of the jungle cast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

I think that PBY wearing a mask rubs me the wrong way (unless she's wearing it because she's sick and doesn't want to spread germs).  While this is a reward "vacation" the reality is that it's still part of their publicity.  Otherwise, why make it public that they're going on one? And the location where they're going?  Even if they thought they could keep the flight secret, once the photos in Incheon were released, they should have all known that their arrival would be public information.  I don't think that they need to be in makeup or dressed as their characters or anything, but covering up your face when people stayed up and lined up to see you seems disrespectful to me.  I wonder if she's with the same management that she was with when her Law of the Jungle scandal occurred?  If so, then you'd think that they would have learned by now and sent more than just one manager to accompany her.  Perhaps she should look into another agency.  She's the only one that's been giving a lot of interviews so quickly on the heals of the drama ending, which must be extremely tiring.  Sure, they want to keep her name alive in social media, but as none of the others are giving interviews, perhaps they should learn from that and let her rest.

 

Usually when celebrities do that it rubs me off the wrong way too. What you said is true, but I forgive BY. lol I feel really bad seeing her limping ... maybe she is not in the mood ... She's human after all. She doesn't have to entertain fans every single day. Maybe her injury's irritating her ... she did let her fans know beforehand. That should count for something. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, ferily said:

Just saw the price of Park Hyung Sik's airport fashion... Crying on the inside because of how much his outfit is in total in USD... I would use that money to go to Korea :bawling: 

Thank you everybody for sharing fancams and photos of PHS, PBY, JS and the rest of the SWDBS staff arriving in Bali! I hope they will get some rest now and enjoy their vacation! There were so many fans there to greet them at the airport! I feel bad for them because it looks like PBY and JS were being squished... Maybe they took PHS out a different way for safety reason, since they saw how it was with PBY and JS?

@sebastian27 and @Ainee Etp Bali is...how far from me? I'm not even sure but in sure the flight time is like 10 hours from where I live. I want to see PHS i  the airport like that one day. Those fans are lucky~  

Park Hyung Sik is going to be really busy because he has his Primera event in Samcheong-dong on April 23rd.. Maybe he's just flying back to Korea for that event and going back to Bali? Then flying to Singapore? Not sure, haha...

I'm crying at the price...

Just wondering if he bought it or his management decision?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Heya all, results will be out today, 21st April 2017, good luck to all of us, do update if anyone of us who participated and be amongst the top 50 or 100 yeah!

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
18 minutes ago, serendipity13 said:

While I respect your opinion but that's just too harsh.International flights may be comfortable but for someone with a leg injury which need to be operated on will still be painful and uncomfortable.Plus its a reward vacation and just because they're popular actors doesn't mean they have to always comply with the fans wishes,she even asked her fans not wait for her since she was planning to go ninja.Just my take on stuff.

I'm annoyed with her management or maybe stylist when i saw one of her photo wearing those super duper high heels..She's been enduring pain for so long but they still let her wear those heels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

Strange that you don't see PHS getting mobbed like the others.  Perhaps his management just did a better job of keeping him separated?  Because he does seem to be in an airport office somewhere.

Also, not to be mean or non-supportive, but while long flights are tough, they are actually not that difficult when you're flying what appears to be business class in lie-flat seats.  The photos of the cast on the airplane that @jowuee posted clearly show that they are in lie-flat seats.  You can stretch your legs out and even have them raised and supported for the entire flight (minus take-off and landing).  They make a 10+ hour flight from the US to Korea really comfortable so no sympathy from me on the long flight.

I think that PBY wearing a mask rubs me the wrong way (unless she's wearing it because she's sick and doesn't want to spread germs).  While this is a reward "vacation" the reality is that it's still part of their publicity.  Otherwise, why make it public that they're going on one? And the location where they're going?  Even if they thought they could keep the flight secret, once the photos in Incheon were released, they should have all known that their arrival would be public information.  I don't think that they need to be in makeup or dressed as their characters or anything, but covering up your face when people stayed up and lined up to see you seems disrespectful to me.  I wonder if she's with the same management that she was with when her Law of the Jungle scandal occurred?  If so, then you'd think that they would have learned by now and sent more than just one manager to accompany her.  Perhaps she should look into another agency.  She's the only one that's been giving a lot of interviews so quickly on the heals of the drama ending, which must be extremely tiring.  Sure, they want to keep her name alive in social media, but as none of the others are giving interviews, perhaps they should learn from that and let her rest.

..I salute Park Hyung Sik's new agency, UAA, in terms of handling things when their artist go overseas...just my observation though, look at Song Hye Kyo, based on the airport videos I've seen so far, either they go through different/VIP exit or they go totally "ninja" :) . aside from his manager hyung, there are guards also accompanying him as seen from the fan-taken video..

Park Bo Young was already seen wearing mask even when they're still in Korea though..maybe she's not in a perfect condition after all those interviews and other schedules after the drama ended..hope she could rest and recharge...considering her leg injury, best if they had her go to a different exit as well..

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lovephs said:

I'm annoyed with her management or maybe stylist when i saw one of her photo wearing those super duper high heels..She's been enduring pain for so long but they still let her wore those heels.

Ikr!

Being a celebrity is so hard some times,hope she gets well soon.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
9 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

..I salute Park Hyung Sik's new agency, UAA, in terms of handling things when their artist go overseas...just my observation though, look at Song Hye Kyo, based on the airport videos I've seen so far, either they go through different/private exit or they go totally "ninja" :) ..

Park Bo Young was already seen wearing mask even when they're still in Korea though..maybe she's not in a perfect condition after all those interviews and other schedules after the drama ended..hope she could rest and recharge...

Makes me sad though coz we will not see much update from him unless he has new project..they will be hiding him from fans who wants to see him. now i want him to go back to SE hahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×