Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

33 minutes ago, bongsoonie said:

Hello! I am free now so i have attempted translating the article once more. Hopefully it is mostly accurate :)

Park Bo Young “Park Hyung Sik, equipped with the basics of ’Honey-dripping eyes’… Not only to me” (Interview 2)

Park Bo Young mentioned about Park Hyung Sik’s ‘Honey-dripping gaze’.

On the 18th, an interview with JTBC drama ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’ ’s main character Park Bo Young took place at a cafe in Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong.

In the drama, Park Hyung Sik’s honey-dripping gaze towards Park Bo Young became a topic of discussion. Prior to this, during the press conference for the drama Park Hyung Sik said that “When i’m looking at Park Bo Young, that kind of gaze naturally appears”. 

In regards to this, Park Bo Young revealed, “That person (Park Hyung Sik) gazes in that manner at all his acting partners. Even to males, he looks at them with honey-filled eyes. By default, he is equipped with the basics of a honey-dripping gaze.”

Following which Park Bo Young added, “If he only looks at me that way, I would be like, ’Why is it only me?’. He does that to the film director too so he thought ‘He has such moist eyes’ and all”, evoking laughter.   

that scene when MH confessing monolog in front of BS house and being recorded by cameraman director. his eyes is honey dripping too, AND PBY was so touched about that.

maybe that's why PBY says MH really born with honey drip eyes. hohoho

26 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

Hahah, PBY, you are in denial. His honey-dripping gaze is at his maximum level only used to look at you.
He said it himself above, "it's only natural to look at PBG  with that gaze". because you are that lovely ...

So far from all his dramas or BTS interaction that I see, he only look with that max amount of loving to you, and moreso in the Behind The Scenes interaction.....

We need PHS to confirm my though, stat..where are you PHS ??

she is too good in responding so the reporter will get nothing regardless the otp ship, or may i call the reporter also part of the thirsty shipper kekeke

how can i cure the feel of 'cannot get enough' with this drama, i know it is already ended but time by the time i'm refreshing this site like Crazy. It has been a long time having this kind of withdrawal syndrome since reply series 

Edited by jeijei
Deleted page milestone celebration
  • Like 18

mvy1dtP.gif

Spoiler

eMJBkhp.jpg

5r807wh.jpgqmzfo6u.jpg

• Like 25

@bongsoonie if you are not too busy,  would you please translate the netizen comments too ? the demography is spread evenly between man and woman (51 to 48) and mostly in their 20th and 30th

5dcf3cbbc0.jpg

Thank You :heart:

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, afrilinky said:

that scene when MH confessing monolog in front of BS house and being recorded by cameraman director. his eyes is honey dripping too, AND PBY was so touched about that.

maybe that's why PBY says MH really born with honey drip eyes. hohoho

she is too good in responding so the reporter will get nothing regardless the otp ship, or may i call the reporter also part of the thirsty shipper kekeke

how can i cure the feel of 'cannot get enough' with this drama, i know it is already ended but time by the time i'm refreshing this site like Crazy. It has been a long time having this kind of withdrawal syndrome since reply series 

I remember in the bts PBY challenged PHS in the staring game and she was lost. PHS teased her and she kinda kicked PHS in the stomach because she didnt know the camera was on. Lmaooo! Its expected for her to deny everything.

I remember their actions was the same of Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho during City Hunter. Their actions and the way they look at each other were really the same as of PHS and PBY. Minyoung and Minho said they are just friends in their interview too but dispatched caught them after their drama. 

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, yjnge said:

i totally agree with you. for me, 8 mins before the ending is messy.

it would be best if it ended with the wedding, even though i prefer it ended with the proposal for marriage (bonus that we get to see the most beautiful wedding dress :D) i know this is a rom-com so i can't complaint much on what happened at the wedding (TL Oh :tongue:) i was more upset about:

1) the scene at the hospital. they should show BS with the babies and MH came in and became emotional to see a twin (he is a very emotional guy if you get what i mean hehe) having kids is one of the precious thing in our life.

2) the babysitter :huh: in the modern world, why would you want to hire men to babysit? okay the twin is like their mom BS, so why would you want to hire some guys that you know will get beaten by the twin LOL (once beaten by BS :D) it would be more realistic to get help from BS grandmother and appa on how to handle the babies. or, as the twin is getting bigger (looked like they are few months old) just show that MH already know how to take care of them because he learned from BS father. this scene is quite disappointing because we know that MH is a very determined person. he always achieve what he wants. he has experienced so many things in his life before succeed. i'm sure he can handle his family well. 

3) as for the scene of BS helping people, it would be best if they show BS from home with MH and she get calls for help and MH asks her to go and leave the babies with him (MH: i can handle them. you go save the world!)

but i love the last scene of BS. i feel so proud to see her save the world and how brave she is to stand out coz that is what she wants all this while, to use the strength for good. 

my fav eps are 11,12 and 15 hehehhhhhheeeee... been re watching for manymanymany times.. and i look forward for their new dramas or perhaps movies who knows ^_^

• Like 14

Another interview :

=========================

Park Bo Young Reveals Which Embarrassing Line From “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” She Changed On Set

strong-woman-do-bong-soon12.jpg

In an interview on April 18, Park Bo Young talked about why she thought “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” was as popular as it was and revealed which line from the script she changed on set.

The actress said, “For me, the script is the most important part when choosing a new project. The script [for ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’] was fun and [Do Bong Soon] was a type of character that I wanted to take on; however, there were some difficulties at first because the environment at the time was not conducive to me taking on this project. There were many things that I wanted to do but only so many things that I could. At the time, I wondered if I was still too lacking to take on the role.”

Regarding the drama’s popularity, Park Bo Young responded, “I think that we were very lucky. Furthermore, I think that viewers felt a lot of the same things I felt when I first read the script,” and attributed the drama’s success to the vicarious satisfaction that the drama gave to viewers as well as to Park Bo Young.

The actress also revealed that the drama was originally going to be fairly different from how the final drama turned out and said, “Do Bong Soon was actually going to be a much more intense character that wasn’t very pretty [by society’s standards] and was going to use a dialect with a strong country accent; however, when the writer learned that I was interested in the project, she said that she changed the character to match me. But I actually liked the first version of the character much better.”

Park Bo Young also admitted that there were lines that she changed on set because she was too embarrassed to say them out loud. The actress, who actually doesn’t have a lot of aegyo (cuteness) to begin with, confessed that during a sweet scene with Park Hyung Sik, her character was originally meant to call him “sweetheart;” however, she changed it to “Minhyuk-ssi” because she couldn’t bring herself to pull off the cheesy line. The actress said with a laugh, “So I actually apologized to our writer at the wrap party [for changing the line].”

Meanwhile, “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” recently came to an end with impressive ratings. Plus, Park Bo Young also talked about why she doesn’t use social media and why she has low self-esteem.

SOURCE

If only she called him "jagiya".  I think the scene would be when they are in the seminar room for the second time and she asked him whether she can call him min-hyuk sii or not.

She should have just go with it. it would be really sweet...oh well. Still love that scenes :heart:

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

@bongsoonie if you are not too busy,  would you please translate the netizen comments too ? the demography is spread evenly between man and woman (51 to 48) and mostly in their 20th and 30th

I only know several words for above picture:

Nonv***: Really cute T T it's to cute for a girl.. even for forty years old also cute..

Kuyo***: Bovely.. (nick name of PBY)

dlse***: we can say it's pretty

Sorry, I can translate all, I have lack Korea language... :D

• Like 9

5 hours ago, fionnoula said:

Something along these lines: :wub:

nonv**** So cute T T even from a girl’s perspective she’s so cute.. its like as if she would still be cute even when she’s forty 

kuyo**** Bo-vely (lovely Bo Young)

kjsf**** If guys like her, generally females would dislike her but this person is liked by females and males alike. Its fascinating. 

dlse**** whatever she does she’s pretty….

sos_**** Bo-vely~^^ i’m a female too and she’s so so lovable to me~

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images
  • Like 17

25 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

Another interview :

=========================

Park Bo Young Reveals Which Embarrassing Line From “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” She Changed On Set

SOURCE

If only she called him "jagiya".  I think the scene would be when they are in the seminar room for the second time and she asked him whether she can call him min-hyuk sii or not.

She should have just go with it. it would be really sweet...oh well. Still love that scenes :heart:

sorry to cut your post. MH already fallen while BS call him minhyuk-ssi, if only she called jagiya, MH could be fainted. :D  and who (reporter) said she doesn't have aegyo. she is aegyo itself

i know that is cheesy, but but but that is really cute in dramaland when couple addressing each other with jjagi/ jjagiya. i'm even already curling my finger

28 minutes ago, puppyjjang said:

I remember in the bts PBY challenged PHS in the staring game and she was lost. PHS teased her and she kinda kicked PHS in the stomach because she didnt know the camera was on. Lmaooo! Its expected for her to deny everything.

I remember their actions was the same of Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho during City Hunter. Their actions and the way they look at each other were really the same as of PHS and PBY. Minyoung and Minho said they are just friends in their interview too but dispatched caught them after their drama. 

the stare competition not only once, in the office too while he said he is MinMin hahaha....  the answer is kinda predicted tho, i forgot that LMH had dated PMY. i just too swing with their current relationship with other :D 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, afrilinky said:

sorry to cut your post. MH already fallen while BS call him minhyuk-ssi, if only she called jagiya, MH ould be fainted. :D 

i know that is cheesy, but but but that is really cute in dramaland when couple addressing each other ith jjagi/ jjagiya. i'm even already curling my finger

Hahahah..I have different take on this. It will unleash his beast side. he will kiss her senseles right then and there :D.

(That's part of the reason, why for some people, it come across as AMH love DBS more then she to him because PHS doesn't mind the cheesiness, but PBY is a little reserved, just like their characters). 

• Like 12

So many articles about pby, when will phs? (Does he happen to prepare for the upcoming trip already? Lol) . These 2 really really need to win best couple of the year, I would be really mad if they didn't get any. 

So excited for their upcoming trips! Someone over there please get lots and lots of fancams so we can see their interactions in real life :wub: (or should I get a spy over there? Haha)

oh and I don't want to miss this, happy 700th page!

46 minutes ago, puppyjjang said:

I think she kicked him in the shin. Hahaha. That part was so natural. It just shows their casual and easy going relationship. I'm wont try to read anything into it. At this stage, it's best not to ship PHS and PBY lest we cry over sinking ship. 

1 hour ago, fionnoula said:

Hahah, PBY, you are in denial. His honey-dripping gaze is at his maximum level only used to look at you.
He said it himself above, "it's only natural to look at PBG  with that gaze". because you are that lovely ...

So far from all his dramas or BTS interaction that I see, he only look with that max amount of loving to you, and moreso in the Behind The Scenes interaction.....

We need PHS to confirm my though, stat..where are you PHS ??

Exactly my thought. I think she's trying to be diplomatic here with her answers.
If PHS said that, then it must be true. Hahahaha.. I wonder why no news from PHS? Training with his new agency perhaps?

Oh. Happy 700 pages!!! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

I'm getting quite frustrated. :crazy:
Does JTBC really forget us already? :crazy:
No more BTS/Making Films? :crazy:
Are they reaaaally that cruel to us loyal fans? :crazy:
How can we protest to JTBC?  :crazy:

I think that is it :( Based on the last two BTS they released, it was all about goodbye. And the final one had scenes from final episode also. I don't think we will be getting anymore :'(

• Like 9

1 minute ago, bongmin said:

I think that is it :( Based on the last two BTS they released, it was all about goodbye. And the final one had scenes from final episode also. I don't think we will be getting anymore :'(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... *denial mode :crazy: :unsure: :(

• Like 8

Even the writer did interviews.She recommended melo for Park Hyungsik because of his eyes ^_^

I am starting to think he won't do interviews.It should have been out by now-_-

• Like 9

Just now, jenn96 said:

CF??

I like this photo.. It's really nice with the background and the ladies in hand. 

• Like 6

Park Bo Young says drama staff suspected she and Hyungsik were dating

By elliefilet    2 hours ago    44,062    5,204    4
Hyungsik,park-bo-young

ogle+
Park Bo Young revealed that 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' drama staff suspected she was dating her co-star Hyungsik due to their strong chemistry.

SEE ALSO: Hyungsik to sing an OST for his drama 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon'

During an interview on April 18, Park Bo Young shared, "Hyungsik has a lot more aegyo than I do. Usually, actresses will be the life of the party, but this time, Hyungsik did all of that. He comes onto the set by yelling, 'Let's do this!' Whenever he says his lines, he always playfully talks to you. Because of that, I end up joking a lot too, and we talk without taking a break."

She continued, "At first, staff suspected there was something between us because we would always talk together. When the staff checked it out though, they figured out we were just practicing our lines. It was fun working together."

Did you notice Park Bo Young and Hyungsik's chemistry onscreen?

SOURCE

She is really having fun shutting the rumour down left and right !!! Good Job PBY, the harder you try, the more I suspect that you are in denial..sorry delulu mode :D

• Like 25