Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

46 minutes ago, bongsoonie said:

Park Bo Young “Real-life Couple with Park Hyung Sik?.. Nothing like that haha”

To the question on whether there is a possibility of developing into a real-life couple, actress Park Bo Young (27) laughed and said “There is nothing like that”.

In ‘Do Bong Soon’, Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik displayed exceptional chemistry and received love as the ‘Puppy Couple’.

Responding to the coordination between the two, many drama fans indicated that “Because both are so well-matched, it would be great if they dated in real life”.

Park Bo Young said, “Even though we kept filming kissing scenes, there was nothing like a romantic atmosphere. At crowd-filled locations where we filmed the scenes, we heard sounds of “Waaa~” here and there. Both of us filmed while saying ‘Let’s do this really quickly”. There was absolutely nothing romantic at all”, smiling.

Park Bo Young “Continuous Kissing Scenes, together with Park Hyung Sik ‘Let’s do this quickly and end it’ ” (Interview)

“There were extremely a lot of kissing scenes in the drama. So I told the director that Bong Sun’s development had been lone and on top of that she was by herself right up to now -  every morning she kisses so many times”, said Park Bo Young.

Following that, she said “Director seems to like (Bong Sun and Min Hyuk) kisses. In the wedding dinner scene there wasn’t any kissing. After we filmed the ending and took the family photo, he then told us to face each other and kiss. I asked him why aren’t we saying anything and having to kiss again, but he said we have to kiss no matter what. So Hyung Sik and I were like ‘Let’s do this quickly and end’,” evoking laughter as she revealed the above. 

HAHAHA don't we all just love Director-nim!!! He's a shipper too :lol:

I truly admire Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young's professionalism....seems like Park Hyung Sik isn't ready to be in a romantic relationship now...he seems to have a lot of things he wants to achieve yet..I like him because he seems to be very caring and sweet to the people he works with..same thing with Park Bo Young as well...just what I observe though :) ...

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

하루 아침에 그렇게 뽀뽀를 많이 하냐. That 하루 아침에  can be translated as 'in a day'.It makes more sense to me.Meaning the there were many kisses in a day so she asked Pd why.

You are right! Sorry for the mistake and thank you for pointing this out! I have edited accordingly :)

• Like 10

what a hectic weekend for me *sigh* managed to watch eps 16 half way through live streaming and the rest of sunday is occupied -_-

been reading backward now LOL

btw i heard that there will be a special eps tonite? is it true? :o

• Like 8

Moving on from this drama is hard but thanks to all the wonderful people in this thread that it still feels like we are still waiting for Friday for a new episode.:blush:

Thank you @bongsoonie for the IV translation of PBY. Her answers are straighforward and honest and that is the main reason why I love her. I am actually a SJK-PBY because of their movie but watching this videoclip made me laugh so hard. Aigoo my shipping heart. Hahahaha!

Spoiler

Nothing is permanent in life. PBY may say that as of now a possible they do not have any romantic feelings towards each other but love is not always on first sight, love sometimes develops. Kekeke! Someone said this to me and I do agree with him when he told me that in life God lets us meet people not just for nothing. Each and every person that we meet becomes part of our lives whether we like it or not. Who knows whats in-store for PBY and PHS? Just a plain co-worker, a new friend or maybe, just maybe a future partner in life?! Kekeke! :D

Looking forward for the future projects of PBY and PHS. They are both wonderful and these two really deserves the love and fame that they are receiving right now!:wub:

• Like 21

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

@fionnoula 
PBY did mention that she would like to be paired with Yeo Jin Goo in her future projects. Hahaha... is that her type?
Personally I'd like to see her act with SJK again or perhaps Yoo Yeon Seok?
Won Bin... naaah, everyone adores Won Bin, which I don't quite understand. :blink:

She said that ??  Yeo Jing Goo ?? he is still 19 ^_^. But he is a powerhouse actor already. Have you watch his movie, Hwayi, A Monster Boy ? He act with veteran actors but he was never overshadowed. At SJK and YYS age, I think Yeo Jin Goo will be the better actor. He is already at their level now, acting wise.

As for won bin ? have you watch all his movies (Taegukgi, Man From Nowhere, Mother, My Brother). He was great in all of them ( and for as handsome face as him, his fans was equally divided between men and women). No wonder that he is PBY's favourite actor.

YJG and Won Bin as PBY's standard ?? PHS has tough job ahead of him. hahahaha. He need to do their kind of movies (and be excellent at it) to impress her :D

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

She said that ??  Yeo Jing Goo ?? he is still 19 ^_^. But he is a powerhouse actor already. Have you watch his movie, Hwayi, A Monster Boy ? He act with veteran actors but he was never overshadowed. At SJK and YYS age, I think Yeo Jin Goo will be the better actor. He is already at their level now, acting wise.

As for won bin ? have you watch all his movies (Taegukgi, Man From Nowhere, Mother, My Brother). He was great in all of them ( and for as handsome face as him, his fans was equally divided between men and women). No wonder that he is PBY's favourite actors.

YJG and Won Bin as PBY's standard ?? PHS has tough job ahead of him. hahahaha. He need to do their kind of movies to impress her :D

Screenshot_2017-04-17_21.18.43.png

Screenshot_2017-04-17_21.19.56.png

OH yeah i'd completely forgotten that she really likes Won Bin until i remembered her mockingly telling HS off for imitating WB :lol: "(Hey you jerk..!) Don't follow uri Won Bin nim he's my favourite actor (caption reads actor but she said person) TT TT (TT TT for uri Minhyukie LOL indeed he really has a tough job fighting off WB hahaha) 

• Like 16

I wanted to move on. Maybe just a little bit more time... I need to rewatched the swag of Min Min, the superpower of bong bong and the coolest mr...GD....  my best scene that I wish someone could done for me would be this: ONE STEP CLOSER 

• Like 17

@fionnoula

you don't know won bin, he is like brad pitt last decade in KOrea, all the noona and ahjumma love won bin and I bet if the younger generation watch his drama and movies 2/3 will fall in love with him. so when bongbong said she likes won bin I am not surprised. I am presuming you are young because it seems won bin hasn't been appearing much lately and the younger generation don't really know him. I bet you don't know jang dong gun, but again he is in a gentlemen dignity, quite famous 5 yr ago!!!

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Moving on from this drama is hard but thanks to all the wonderful people in this thread that it still feels like we are still waiting for Friday for a new episode.:blush:

Thank you @bongsoonie for the IV translation of PBY. Her answers are straighforward and honest and that is the main reason why I love her. I am actually a SJK-PBY because of their movie but watching this videoclip made me laugh so hard. Aigoo my shipping heart. Hahahaha!

Hide contents

Nothing is permanent in life. PBY may say that as of now a possible they do not have any romantic feelings towards each other but love is not always on first sight, love sometimes develops. Kekeke! Someone said this to me and I do agree with him when he told me that in life God lets us meet people not just for nothing. Each and every person that we meet becomes part of our lives whether we like it or not. Who knows whats in-store for PBY and PHS? Just a plain co-worker, a new friend or maybe, just maybe a future partner in life?! Kekeke! :D

Looking forward for the future projects of PBY and PHS. They are both wonderful and these two really deserves the love and fame that they are receiving right now!:wub:

I really like the way how you say God let us meet people on purpose.  Like how we are meet in this lovely forum. 

By the way PBY said she did dating because someday she has to get married.  I wonder what kind of guy is her type...  Hahaha

42 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Lol at s/n 6.

He uses banmal to PBY is the cutest thing ever .

• Like 9

5 hours ago, ah8ling said:

This is not a fanfic.. just tot I drop a note, in case u are wondering abt the next instalment.. I have a serious writer's block for the wedding night.. (anyone would like to take over??).. All BS fault for being so strong, I can't think of a scenario where it will not kill him. (LOLOLOL),

I kept getting stuck with the tot that her little death will be his real death. Esp since I read this article as recommended by someone from dramabean comments : Man of Steel, woman of Kleenex... Such a funny read (go google it) but man, without some rules and regulation, the act may actually kill MH, and I don't think that will be a very enjoyable fanfic..

Mayb I'll need to consult the 'strength manual' to figure this out, I'll give it some tot... but really need creative juices for this

Or maybe I’ll add a bonus instalment of how he trains her to control her strength with her, mmm, you know, mmm, various receptacle parts of her body, maybe with his finger as the test object first… hahahahahahah, sorry for loading pervy tots into your minds

Anyway, till then….Smauck:wub: ! to all who liked the fanfic...  @bongmin @Glueck7925 @Desvlo @Mzmeow @sue m @blissfullyblessed @kimfairy @papersky09 @libra22 @fanie586 @oatshin @Era Ferawati @fibdib @crispachu @leekyuphii @snowpearlxl @3z3zm3lp @gilaswan

Chingu don't worry I'm sure once you get over your writer's block you can write a superb installment for the wedding night.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, isbes83 said:

@fionnoula

you don't know won bin, he is like brad pitt last decade in KOrea, all the noona and ahjumma love won bin and I bet if the younger generation watch his drama and movies 2/3 will fall in love with him. so when bongbong said she likes won bin I am not surprised. I am presuming you are young because it seems won bin hasn't been appearing much lately and the younger generation don't really know him. I bet you don't know jang dong gun, but again he is in a gentlemen dignity, quite famous 5 yr ago!!!

Perhaps are you mistaken me for @penelop3 ?
she was the one that I quote saying "Won Bin... naaah, everyone adores Won Bin, which I don't quite understand" :).

I am a fan of him. I was even listing all his movies above. And of course I know jang dong gun, since I mention taekgukgi above. Please read carefully ^_^.

• Like 7

Hi! I just joined.  Did you guys know about this? https://www.instagram.com/p/BN4QN-tgMuk/

Its so nice so join this forum. In the pic, I think the restaurant owner said Hyung Sik eat there then after 1 hour Bo Young arrived. I cant fully trust my korean. I hope someone can fully translate it. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bongsoonie said:

Park Bo Young “Continuous Kissing Scenes, together with Park Hyung Sik ‘Let’s do this quickly and end it’ ” (Interview)

“There were extremely a lot of kissing scenes in the drama. So I told the director that Bong Sun’s development had been lone and on top of that she was by herself right up to now -  all of a sudden (or in a single day) she kisses so many times”, said Park Bo Young.

Following that, she said “Director seems to like (Bong Sun and Min Hyuk) kisses. In the wedding dinner scene there wasn’t any kissing. After we filmed the ending and took the family photo, he then told us to face each other and kiss. I asked him why aren’t we saying anything and having to kiss again, but he said we have to kiss no matter what. So Hyung Sik and I were like ‘Let’s do this quickly and end’,” evoking laughter as she revealed the above. 

HAHAHA don't we all just love Director-nim!!! He's a shipper too :lol:

@bongsoonie Hahahaha... I love Director-nim already! He certainly knows how to make the audiences melt and swoon like crazy. But it's a good call! :heart:

49 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

As for won bin ? have you watch all his movies (Taegukgi, Man From Nowhere, Mother, My Brother). He was great in all of them ( and for as handsome face as him, his fans was equally divided between men and women). No wonder that he is PBY's favourite actor.

YJG and Won Bin as PBY's standard ?? PHS has tough job ahead of him. hahahaha. He need to do their kind of movies (and be excellent at it) to impress her :D

@fionnoula Yes, she did mention it before and apparently it's the name the she always throws during interview, so much that when Yeo Jin Goo heard it, this is his reply http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/86563/20150611/park-bo-young-will-wait-for-yeo-jin-goo.htm
I watched Man from Nowhere, he's great in it but still can't capture my radar - perhaps I need to watch his other movies. 
PHS is definitely a far cry from YJG and Won Bin - he's young in terms of acting and need to mature more. He sure is talented, so hopefully his new agency can help him achieve his potential.

27 minutes ago, isbes83 said:

@fionnoula

@isbes83 Sorry, it was me.. guilty as charged. I just recently taken interest in K-drama/movie industry (in last 2 years or so?), so haven't watched many legendary movies/drama. I was very much into J-drama/movie before. Kekekeke.. *Please don't hit me with frying pan. _/\_ ^_^

• Like 11

2 hours ago, xscalsve said:

@JenL sure, will wait for your update, pm me your Id when you are ready.

@estherlim you need to download the LINE APP, its quite easy though, works soomething like Whatsapp. when done just give us your id, ill add you in.

@quin501 its quite easy, let us know if you have problem ya. my reply may not be so fast due to this laggy computer.

I did install LINE just now, what ID should I share?! My display name is BongMin same as here. 

• Like 6

@fionnoula sorry for the mix up!

@penelop3 you shoud try watch his drama. most of my friend really love won bin in autumn in my heart with song hye kyo. from that drama he went kaboom famous like park hyungsik in this drama. I started liking kdrama because of jang dong gun. heheh reminiscing.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@fionnoula Yes, she did mention it before and apparently it's the name the she always throws during interview, so much that when Yeo Jin Goo heard it, this is his reply http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/86563/20150611/park-bo-young-will-wait-for-yeo-jin-goo.htm
I watched Man from Nowhere, he's great in it but still can't capture my radar - perhaps I need to watch his other movies. 
PHS is definitely a far cry from YJG and Won Bin - he's young in terms of acting and need to mature more. He sure is talented, so hopefully his new agency can help him achieve his potential.

Hahaha such a cute interview. Thank you for the link, it was a great read. I don't know PBY has that side of her. She is a possessive fangirl (both to YJG and Won Bin lol)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, oatshin said:

Chingu don't worry I'm sure once you get over your writer's block you can write a superb installment for the wedding night.

@ah8ling

haha that must be tough. I wish I could write, but I suck at it. You can make it a usual scene and just have after effects in morning with MH covered in bruises? LOL, am pretty sure since its her first time, MH would be the one who is leading and we wont have any extreme damages? Or just have her break furniture like Breaking dawn style - on second thoughts, no please dont do that. :D

Man of Steel, woman of Kleenex - was indeed such a interestinggg read. I never knew people put so much thought into it before! :grin:

Like am doing right now, hehe  *hides face*

Edited by bongmin
tagging
  • Like 9