Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Hmm feeling so empty right now. I don't know what to do other than rewatch this drama. I am just not feeling the pull of any other drama I don't know. It's going to be hard to find something that can replace the hole this couple has left in my viewing heart.

• Like 11

16 hours ago, oatshin said:

Chingu BS appa won't believe that. She is his princess afterall. 

Yeah...same MH has...that punched him :tongue:

16 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Now I now why I can relate with MinMin....

Because I have 4 Princes (a hubby and 3 boys). We need extra patience... *Sigh

Oh no no no...i think you have worse...no matter how many women can't be exhausting as men can :tongue:

Fighting chingu! :wink:

• Like 10

Just 2 things guys...

He was so evil he doesn't deserve to even remember him...glad he got what he deserved 

uzlA6U.gif

...this pic was really good to see :naughty:

...and...

Thank you all guys here for such an interesting ride :) ...mo matter how good drama and our guys were it wouldn't be the same without you...hope to see many of you in other threads in the future

This might seem as a goodbye...but i won't bet it really is...i might get a wish to come again :wink:

• Like 16

tumblr_oogs3aEMoH1s8t96qo4_r1_400.gif   tumblr_oogs3aEMoH1s8t96qo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oogs3aEMoH1s8t96qo2_r1_400.gif   

Spoiler

tumblr_oogs3aEMoH1s8t96qo1_400.gif

Park Hyung Sik is extra af while arriving at the SWDBS Wrap-up party

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, use spoiler tag for the rest
  • Like 22

Sad to say I could only watch the last 2 episodes of SWDBS today. So I'm guessing most of you are pretty happy with SWDBS :)

I'm not.

I'm so very disappointed :( 

I do think that the chemistry between Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik was off the chart. It really was that good. I also think their lovestory was great and the same goes for the evil story (kidnapper/murderer).
But I can't just dismiss the bad writing for the Tak-boys story. It just made no sense at all. If they had scrapped that it wouldn't have mattered to the main story at all.
I also think that the mother/father relationship was really REALLY bad. I mean, they wait untill the last episode to tell us that mom didn't actually hit dad but he bumped himself when he fell? I've got half a mind of thinking she was lying and actually did hit him. It would fit her profile.

I love how they got married, but MH telling DBS dad he really needs to marry her fast and then waits for it seems months (her game was released before they got married) before he actually pops the question is just BAD writing. Poor DBS.

I personally feel that there were just too many loose ends (whatever happened to Kim Gwang Bok who swore he would get revenge on DBS? And what happened between him and the Team Lead after they met in the hospital?) and too many stories that didn't make sense.

With BPY and PHS (not to forget Ji Soo) they could've made a killer K-Drama but really feel they failed. PBY was cute and sweet as ever, PHS was handsome (although his cuteness was at times completely overboard and beyond funny. Not even cringeworthy but annoying really), JS was a cool jealous guy. The main story was great too and if they had left it at that, it would've been 10/10. Sadly, now I'm rating this 6.5/10. I wouldn't recommend this or watch it again. Such a shame.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ah8ling said:

Did someone ask for a fanfic? I'm not sure what's the rule on posting fanfic so I'll put it into a spoiler tag, eh I'm not sure what rating this would be (some nudity, tongue for sure, mmmm well, enter at your own risk)

This is for the 'After the piano-kiss scene'

Hide contents

Sliding into the gap between her jeans and blouse, his hands came into contact with her smooth lower back. Feeling the jolt that ran thru her body, he lifted his lips from hers, giving her a deep penetrating look, waiting, just waiting…

Her eyes, now filled with passion, looked into his, with no fear, she closed them and the distance between their lips, initiating their next kiss, implicitly giving him permission to continue.

Gaining boldness, he pulled her blouse free from her jeans. Sliding his hands up her silky back, he smoothly slid his tongue into her mouth.

She gasped, her first experience, heat flowed thru her whole body as emotions run high. What should she do? Flick? Lick? Suck? Totally overwhelmed, she was unable to do any of these except to accept his invasion.

Taking advantage of her confusion, he unbuckled her bra, bringing his hands to the edge of her blouse, he broke contact with her lips again, and lifted her top off her body. He grabbed his shirt and lifted that off, showing his lean, muscular body.

Her eyes are closed, as she waited, unsure yet totally acquiesce. He slid his gaze downwards, her bra hanging loosely, giving tantalising glimpse of the beauties underneath.. He lifted his hands, with his forefinger caressed the inner side of her left breast.

His ears heard another gasp from her, his finger feeling her rapid heartbeats, his eyes seeing her hurried deep breaths, he hooked his fingers under her bra and undress her … A moan escape from her lips…

Unable to stop himself, he closed the distance between them, lips to lips, tongue to tongue, chest to breasts and burn with the contact… Picking her up from the piano, he carried her thru the kitchen to his bedroom without breaking contact with her lips..

Fuel by their passion, they fell into his bed, kissing, touching, caressing. His hands palming her breasts, her hands sliding up his back…both breathing deep, gasping with each new touch, moaning in time with each new touch

He leaned down, kissing her neck, down to her breasts. Altho filled with anticipation and excitement, she tensed involuntary, her fast breathing the only motion..

Ever so in tune with her feelings, he paused…pushed himself upwards, and lean his forehead against hers. Her eyes opened, wondering, to see his eyes looking lovingly down at her..  ‘Gommawo, Bong Soon ah, for coming today, for loving me. Thank you… I love you.’

He slid his body off hers, pulled the blanket across her luscious body.. left and came back with her blouse.

She sat up in confusion, her arms holding the blanket across her bare body, now shy.. he sat beside her, grabbed her into a hug and said ‘I want to, you felt me and know how much I want to. But I will wait, until you are ready’

As she starts to protest, he placed his finger on her lips and said ‘I know you, .. let’s take it slow, for with you, I want us to be perfect’

She leaned back against him, all tension gone, as the passion turns into a slow burn, knowing she can trust him to lead her, no rush, all comfort.

Altho still throbbing, he willingly tamed down his passion, knowing a frenzy coupling fueled by passion is not what he nor she wanted.. when it happens love will be their fuel.. feeling her relax against him, he knows he made the right choice..

After a long while....finally he said, ‘I’ll take you home’.. and left the room so she may dressed. Together, in the early morning, they went back to her house..

<END>

Well, I wish they did it that night, but I don't think they did.. cos based on the morning after conversation, as well as MH's reaction in her bedrm and his talk with BS dad at the campsite, he's still in heat, so I ended it the way that I feel will fit with the flow of the drama. What do you think? 

Its perfect! <3 based on their interactions, I also didn't think they did it. And MH will always wait until BS is completely ready. But I was sure some sort of intimacy has occurred for their behaviour to be so different from next day. This makes perfect sense. Following your fanfic , in my mind they make out some more and were content with the closeness they shared. 

Thanks so much chingu! Keep writing! Hope we can get post marriage one also :wink:

• Like 12

13 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Let's hug.. :cry:

This is even worse than Moon Lovers and Hwarang. At least after Hwarang, I immediately fall into SWDBS. But now, there's nothing left.. I bet all our 3 leads will rest for a while, especially Park Hyung Sik who just joined his new agency. It will take months and months to see him again... :frown:

Gosh, I totally forgot about that. It might be awhile for us to see Park Hyung Sik back in dramaland because he just joined his agency :bawling: Who knows if UAA will find Park Hyung Sik another drama in the next couple of months... I feel like we're going to have to wait awhile to see Park Hyung Sik back in a drama... Nooooo......what am I going to do with my life while waiting for Park Hyung Sik to come back to dramaland? -cries in the corner-

12 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Finally watched the final episode! Love it very much how it ends!! The drama really gives what we are expecting from a romcom :) 

It's true @Ainee Etp, after Hwarang we can jump directly to SWDBS.. But after this? They will go on holiday first.. Hope PHS in new agency can get projects quite fast :D 

They are both so beautiful as bride and groom. So funny that they have twin daughters!! Hahaha. Never fails to make us laugh :D 

Agreed. I didn't have that many withdrawal symptoms because Park Hyung Sik's next drama was the same week Hwarang ended. So I jumped right to SWDBS right after Hwarang ended.. I do hope PHS's agency chooses another drama for him soon! 

12 hours ago, oneandthree said:

@ferily DAEBAAAAAAAKKK!!! Agree! Super agree! I literally nodded when reading your post. It is extremely long but I totally enjoyed reading it. I am gonna save it. That is such an enjoyable reading material. 10000 thumbs up for you! (y) (y)

I really love everything you wrote about Ahn Min Hyuk. You summed up everything I want to talk about Min Hyuk's awesome characterization. Are you a mind reader? hahahaha. What a beautiful post! I couldn't write it better. I read that post while listening to Hyung Sik's Because of You. :) Omooonaaaa it felt magical.... Once again, thank you very much, eonni, for writing such an amazing post. Nomu nomu gumawooooo, noonim! *borrowing those high schoolers' term to call Bong Soon xD

Aww, thank you for your kind words @oneandthree ♥ I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my post, even do it is terribly long... I apologize for that, I went on a huge rant about Min Hyuk... I appreciate that you read my long post and like it too!

12 hours ago, lovephs said:

@ferily I'm so touch with your post mostly about PHS that I'm crying while reading it..thank you so much PHS really deserve so much love for all the hardwork he has done since debut up until now. Still crying :bawling: I adore him so much that it held me speechless

Thank you @lovephs♥ Park Hyung Sik really did an outstanding job portraying Min Hyuk, but I ranted enough about him in my long post haha~

11 hours ago, bongbongminmin said:

Dear @ferily; nomu nomu kamsahamnida..! This beauty post I will save it somewhere so I can read it all over again for many times. AMH(and PHS!) is indeed very inspirational and I feel motivated by them in some ways. 

My coworker loves AMH as much as me, but not PSH. She said PHS is too energetic and noisy. But me, after fell for AMH, I fell for PHS as well. He's just too cute and charming. I applaud him wearing those 'i-don't-really-care-about-my-style' clothes yesterday at the party and being kind&touchy to everyone. Its amazing to see that everybody seems to love him very much. Look how the ahjussi(s) kissed him! LOVELY.. (I ALSO WANT TO VOLUNTEEERR..!!) 

p.s: and his love for gaming! he is more busy playing games than try dating woman i guess.. OMG boyyy.. so cute!

Aww, haha I didn't know my post was worth saving, haha. I just had to talk about my feelings about AMH and PHS, and how much I love MH's character and the way PHS portrayed him! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my post and it was inspirational. Thank you @bongbongminmin  (Btw perfect username you have.. Bong Bong x Min Min shipper :D!)

It is totally okay that PHS loves playing video games because I would totally play video games with him all night... He can buy Overwatch for me and then teach me his great skills to play~~

9 hours ago, dhedhede said:

finally have a proper time for spazzing this drama ending.. kinda not in my full mind actually as my focus kept go back and forward between real life and fan life but here finally I can fully enjoy the ending of the show..

my most favorite part from the last episode will be this:

MH convo with BS's father.. when he try to help BS to take her father home, he also use the opportunity to speak his mind deliberately (or should I say he try to wash his father-in-law's mind to accept him). he being frank to her father like their first official encounter back in his shop when MH bravely tell that he cherish BS, that her father can take his word for it. this time again, he told him without any hesitation that he really want to marry BS and how he feels towards BS.

But the best point is his first sentence '저 봉순이한테 장가 가고 싶어요' (Jeo BongSoon-i-hante jangga gago sipheoyo) - yes I have to state it in korean cause the word '장가 (jangga)' which MH use is giving a different impact - at least for me. The word '장가 (jangga)' is used when you want to say 'to get marry' for male while for female we use the word '시집 (sijib)' which actually can be heard throughout the episodes from BS's mom when she told BS to get married to MH. as the culture in korea - an I believe in most country - is more to fraternal than maternal, the word 'sijib' is used more than 'jangga'. and here MH is use the word 'jangga' which really show that he put BS before him. he not only love her as a lover but also respect her as and individual regardless any condition nor situation. this scene really hook me right at the first time I saw it any giving me more reason to label MH as a keeper. He really is one in the million!!

The closure of GD - BS relation is a real heart breaker but a necessity at the same time. They really need to organize their relation and their feeling, especially GD. they have spent years guessing each other feeling without really try to make sure what have going on between them. being a 'friend' does give them some right to stay in each other companion but at the same time become a sword to their relation. their realization may come late, may be hurt one or even both of them, but it will make the grow. really wish Jisoo will have his first first-lead drama or movie after this..

anyhow, big thanks to everyone in this thread!! will definitely come across especially in this withdrawal syndrome moment!! another big thanks to @nonski for every shout out

Aw yes, thank you for the clarification about what Min Hyuk said! I knew he said something along the lines of  getting married but that's a word I haven't heard before..

Another thing to love about Min Hyuk right? He doesn't mind that Bong Soon is stronger than her.. He loves her for just the way she is, whether she is super strong or weak!  Like you said Min Hyuk respects her as an individual and he respects that she's stronger than him!

7 hours ago, m-sq said:

Because I need it too, allow me to propose... the SWDBS Withdrawal Kit:

• 200 boxes of tissues for tears
  • 10 wholesale bags of walnuts
  • 2 glasses of fresh hand-squeezed apple juice
  • 3 laptop backgrounds of CEO Ahn making hearts and winking 
  • 1 Korean flag-on-a-chopstick
  • 10 hoodie jackets (iconic light pink hoodie included)
  • 1 powerful talisman, use with caution
  • 1 spoon/chopstick bracelet
  • 5 sets of dentures
  • 8 boxes of product placement chocolates
  • 2 sticks conveniently within reach on the beach for drawing hearts in the sand
  • 1 misused piano
  • 2 punching bags (not in good repair)

Call now to place your order!!!! (Just kidding :P)

Haha, this sounds like a great package! Where can I order it :wink: The only issue I have about this withdrawal kit is....how much is all of this going to cost?

6 hours ago, elainenie said:

Hi all! My first post here...just joined soompi but have been stalking this forum since the start of the drama...

Me too having withdrawal syndrome!!! :bawling:

But I'll be going to the fan meet on 29th at PS if I'm lucky enough to win the contest... 

Welcome to joining Soompi and this thread~

I wish you good luck to you and any other Singapore fans who are in the drawing to win the contest! (@xscalsve) Good luck and I hope you're able to see our puppy couple!

• Like 17

Watched Ep 16. Sigh. What an utterly romantic proposal.

Sometimes you need a light-hearted drama which makes you believe in love again.

• Like 13

10 hours ago, lavendre said:

Hi @xscalsve or anyone familiar, how early would you suggest? I've never actually been to any of these meet and greet before and was thinking of getting there at 1pm? ^_^ would that be too late? Lol. 

When Lee Dong Wook came over the weekend, people waited there as early as 9am and there was a crazy crowd! Bring umbrellas and lotsa water! Plus enough entertainment Maybe an iPad with a plan so you can rewatch SWDBS while waiting!

• Like 10

C9iZHLFUIAE8IK8.jpg:large&key=74292bd479

Look at where the knife is placed. They're all ready to slice Gook Du off! Hahaha...

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Look at where the knife is placed. They're all ready to slice Gook Du off! Hahaha...

hahaha...I really pity gook do. Ahn Min Hyuk Has no chill.

anyway, where's that 40s interviews that's usually coming after a drama finished aired. I want to see the actors take on the drama.
We have one from Jang Mi-kwan right after he finish filming his part and one from the director. We need plenty from the three main cast. (I wouldn't mind to get one from bongki the brother, gs the chingu, and off course the parents...basically everybody).

I am having bad withdrawal syndrome. How can I function properly at work today..???

• Like 11

Withdrawal syndrome. huhu, I kept replaying the beginning of ep 16

1. where minmin imitate bongbong during their first encounter in the police station sooo cute

2. after bongbong summarise the game and minmin looked soo happy then secretary gong asked did they get married and hv kids and then minmin said lets release this game and work out on version two. sooo adorable. he looks as if he cannot wait to get married to bongbong

3. after that he said that he will call abunim and talk macholly when in fact he looks soooo desperate begging abunim to come back so that he can marry bongbong faster. that desperation is soo adorable meaning that he truly loves bongbong and cannot wait to spend his life with bongbong ever after.

After replaying it for many times, it seems that minmin is lonely, now that bongbong finally accept him he just want to be with bongbong all the time.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, CamelKnight said:

Sad to say I could only watch the last 2 episodes of SWDBS today. So I'm guessing most of you are pretty happy with SWDBS :)

I'm not.

I'm so very disappointed :( 

I do think that the chemistry between Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik was off the chart. It really was that good. I also think their lovestory was great and the same goes for the evil story (kidnapper/murderer).
But I can't just dismiss the bad writing for the Tak-boys story. It just made no sense at all. If they had scrapped that it wouldn't have mattered to the main story at all.
I also think that the mother/father relationship was really REALLY bad. I mean, they wait untill the last episode to tell us that mom didn't actually hit dad but he bumped himself when he fell? I've got half a mind of thinking she was lying and actually did hit him. It would fit her profile.

I love how they got married, but MH telling DBS dad he really needs to marry her fast and then waits for it seems months (her game was released before they got married) before he actually pops the question is just BAD writing. Poor DBS.

I personally feel that there were just too many loose ends (whatever happened to Kim Gwang Bok who swore he would get revenge on DBS? And what happened between him and the Team Lead after they met in the hospital?) and too many stories that didn't make sense.

With BPY and PHS (not to forget Ji Soo) they could've made a killer K-Drama but really feel they failed. PBY was cute and sweet as ever, PHS was handsome (although his cuteness was at times completely overboard and beyond funny. Not even cringeworthy but annoying really), JS was a cool jealous guy. The main story was great too and if they had left it at that, it would've been 10/10. Sadly, now I'm rating this 6.5/10. I wouldn't recommend this or watch it again. Such a shame.

Min-hyuk does want to marry Bong-soon, but I think he probably exaggerated how eager he was just to get Bong-soon's dad to come home. Dad was adamant about enjoying his freedom, but the longer he stayed out, the less likely he would want to return home. Min-hyuk didn't want Bong-soon to miss her father, and he does need Dad's permission to marry her (if he wants to do things properly), so he helped things along. I do like the bonding scene of Dad and Min-hyuk, it was sweet and funny.

Kwang-bok apparently got stung by bees when he went back to his hometown in episode 15 (as told by Jaws). However, his face was perfectly fine in episode 16 when he went to see the dentist, who was called Bong Soon-lee (read quickly, it sounds like Bong-sooni), and was promptly dazzled by her.

I agree that the supposed domestic violence by Mom was whitewashed (maybe viewers complained) and I never bought her "redemption" in the later episodes. Kim Jang-hyun's capture was also too simplistic, and his backstory was never given. Min-hyuk's character took a nosedive in the last episode, and the role reversals were too heavy-handed. I also mentioned in an earlier post how I did not like Bong-soon abandoning her work at Ainsoft. Things happened just to service the plot at any given time, and not because the characterisation and plot warranted such development. Lots of loopholes and illogical stuff that would make your head hurt if you even try to make sense of them, and these started much earlier in the drama and were never properly resolved. As with many k-dramas, the writer had one decent idea (Bong-soon's super strength), but forgot just about everything else. The drama and writer lucked out thanks to the leads' chemistry.

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

No wonder GD gave MH a side look....lol

On a side note, this pose is funny, men in black with their sunglasses and statue pose...lol

• Like 12

7 hours ago, libra22 said:

just realized that even the cake did not favour GD (Only MH and BS's pics facing each other, GD seems to be 'looking' on them) :D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

When Lee Dong Wook came over the weekend, people waited there as early as 9am and there was a crazy crowd! Bring umbrellas and lotsa water! Plus enough entertainment Maybe an iPad with a plan so you can rewatch SWDBS while waiting!

Yeah i can sense the onslaught given the fact when OMG has it in Westmall, the crowd has been oblivious.

i really can't imagine at Plaza Sing & on a Saturday, god bless and good luck to us all, namaste 

• Like 12

I love the love the father has for DBS.. He simply wants his daughter to be happy and safe despite her strength. Knowing AMH love for his princess, he's assured but still feels sad to leave her.. What a fatherly love:).. 

If the writer and director can see the chemistry between these two Parks.. hope they can comeback up with more of them together in the future dramas but with more episodes ... Thanks for all the reactions to SWDBS ..I love to read and knowing our opinions are the same. I'm shipping for them to develop after this drama for real. They are so so compatible:)

• Like 14