Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

@hannaj one of my fav scene!!! it was so funny and tender-hearted scene :blush: the way the look into each other eyes is :wub:

@Ahpheng i turned on my ig notification coz i don't wanna miss your strip! :D

• Like 11

5 more hours to go!!!!

im hoping that the drama rating will break 10% and it would be fantastic :wink: 

Cr to owner. 

• Like 17

After watching that BTS it reminds me of this again. The first time PHS met Kim Won Hae in a drama!!!

A lot of you only recognize him as Woo Reuk in Hwarang, but they have actually worked together before in Nine Times Travel.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, moomooz said:

5 more hours to go!!!!

im hoping that the drama rating will break 10% and it would be fantastic :wink:

Cr to owner. 

I hope the drama rating can reach 15%, so PHS and JS can fulfill their promise to the audience that they will obey PBY in everything she wants if the rating reach 15% ^_^

@hannaj

thanks again for the BTS video.. I laugh so hard again and again watch this BTS...

• Like 9

@catscomics wow i must say that he is a very versatile actor :D whenever he screams in SWDBS i laugh hard LOL

• Like 7

Thank you @lingx2 @Era Ferawati @parmma for the stills and giffs! They're amaaazing! 

romeo1%20copy.jpg

14%20copy.jpg
I feel like I'm intruding their private moments in these BTS.. PHS is obviously smitten.. :heart:
Is there a Baeksang Awards for Best Couple? I'm not sure I understand how Baeksang AA works actually... It's for all made dramas from all stations?

Edit: I uploaded image but they werent shown? Weird. :blink:

• Like 16

11 hours ago, briseis said:

The reason you mention is something I've been writing constantly about in my previous posts but and it's actually connected to this because this is just another chance he misses, but it's pointless really because the real moment he lost BS was when MH entered her life and he still did absolutely nothing and kept postponing his confession, dragging his feet.  

@briseis  As the old saying goes you snooze you loose..  A day late a dollar short

• Like 9

5 hours ago, parmma said:

He so caring to PBY

sigh crazy rabbitlove you crazy rabbit

Reveal hidden contents

DC

Aww. THIS IS SO SWEET! 4HRS + TO GO!!! 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 9

4.5 hours to go.... what will happen tonight?? will they end the kidnapping/murdering story? so tomorrow will be purely lovey-dovey...??

• Like 13

Watch: Cast of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” Can’t Stop Eating In New Behind-The-Scenes Video

strong-woman-do-bong-soon.jpg

The first half of the new behind-the-scenes video shows Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young) whipping together a giant bowl of her famous bibimbap for her family and Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik), who was bedridden in the hospital a few episodes back. Though the bibimbap was made for Ahn Min Hyuk, Do Bong Gi (An Woo Yeon) stops him from eating any, as he is not allowed to eat due to his hospitalization.

Actor Park Hyung Sik can’t help but break character to laugh at the ridiculous situation and he continues to make sad puppy eyes as the rest of Do Bong Soon’s family happily eats the bibimbap.

The second half of the video shows Ahn Min Hyuk hesitantly eating the spicy chicken feet dish that Do Bong Soon’s mother prepares for him. While his character can’t handle the spiciness of the dish, actor Park Hyung Sik couldn’t stop smiling because of how delicious the food was.

Meanwhile, new stills from the upcoming episode of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” are creating a lot of curiosity, as they show Park Bo Young both in heroic and life-threatening situations. Plus, it was announced that Park Hyung Sik finished recording for the drama’s OST. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjIsNAJcGOw

Park Hyung Sik Lends Voice To “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” OST

park-hyung-sik-ost.jpg

Fans just can’t seem to get enough of Park Hyung Sik, who is currently starring in JTBC’s hit drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” as the bombastic but gentle-hearted Ahn Min Hyuk, and it seems that they’ll soon be able to hear him sing for the drama.

On April 7, a source confirmed, “Park Hyung Sik recently finished recording for his OST for ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.'”

Meanwhile, new stills from the upcoming episode are creating a great deal of curiosity, as one of the photos shows Do Bong Soon potentially in danger, and a new behind-the-scenes video shows the struggles Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik faced during the filming of their kiss scene from last week.

Soompi

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

4.5 hours to go.... what will happen tonight?? will they end the kidnapping/murdering story? so tomorrow will be purely lovey-dovey...??

I hope they will end it today or by tomorrow. & BS will destroy the kidnapper already! Really nervous tonight! Glad that you avengers is here to share it! :heart:
Favorite day of the week is: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. SWDBS is ending next week! Kinda feel empty already. 
Anyone know what drama will air after SWDBS? 

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, bohoxstitch said:

I hope they will end it today or by tomorrow. & BS will destroy the kidnapper already! Really nervous tonight! Glad that you avengers is here to share it! :heart:
Favorite day of the week is: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. SWDBS is ending next week! Kinda feel empty already. 

after SWDBS is man to man... i am still in denial stage the the best series so far for me will end next week....:cold_sweat:

• Like 11

4h to go.. Thankfully jtbc feeds us with making n bts. N the forum has all these stuffs to fill in the void. Might go into hibernation again aft Swdbs ends.. The last tym i was actively inv in the thread was W and then SH. Sigh until the next pairing on kdramaland that makes my heart flutter like our puppy couple.

Glad to finally read news on confirmation of phs ost.

14 minutes ago, bohoxstitch said:

I thk Man to Man is replacing it. Evytym d drama finish theres already the trailer playing.

Tell me about it. Im feeling the void oredi. Anticipating n yet dreading the finale week

• Like 15

When someone is really happy...:wub:

g8oi0u.gif 

Ar7eRz.gif 

mZuJdN.gif

He was so cute :wub:

I'll hold on to this till coming storm calms down :wink: 

• Like 12

Our min min really takes gd care of bongbong, see how he adjusted the jacket for her.

• Like 10

Hi all! 

Looking forward to tonight's episode even if I can't catch it live. Hwaiting recappers!

HgoLAm.gif

• Like 14