Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

15,036 posts in this topic

Posted

On 12/6/2016 at 10:23 AM, jongski said:

Yes please! This drama after Solomon's Perjury.  I'm waiting to watch this as well. Ji Soo!!! second lead syndrome love.  Rooting for him!

I think we're going to have another heartbreak again... you should prepare yourself... It haven't started yet but our ship already sunk...hahaha... I can't bear to see Ji Soo being rejected by the girl he likes ..it's too much heartache for me...he better take role now where he is the lead just like Nam Joo Hyuk...

5 people like this

Posted

Hi~ Just tuning in to say I am anticipating this drama because cmon, who wouldn't anticipate a drama comeback for Park Bo Young? hehe. 

The leads wishing us a Merry Christmas! I did not expect PBY with that hairstyle! I kind of like it, it looks chic on her

13 people like this

Posted

Ji Soo! Ji Soo! Ji Soo! of course, second lead syndrome for me already. Ha ha. as expected. Thanks  for the updates chingus.

4 people like this

Posted

5 Highly Anticipated Dramas Airing In 2017:

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/25/5-highly-anticipated-dramas-airing-2017/

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”

strong woman do bong soon

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” (written by Baek Mi Kyung and directed by Lee Hyung Min) features the match-up of two refreshing and sweet actors, Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik.

Park Bo Young plays the titular Do Bong Soon, while Park Hyung Sik plays the crazy second-generation chaebol heir Ahn Min Hyuk. The JTBC drama is said to be a “hardcore” romance between an immensely physically strong woman and a man full of crazy charms.

6 people like this

Posted

More Christmas greetings I forgot to post earlier

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

005XD96fgw1fayc4lb78ng30620d64qs.gif

Spoiler

006C3uPQgw1fa6wnllwy5j30ku0zngrg.jpg

006ijzCwgw1fb9267gfsyj30nm0nmjuk.jpg

006ijzCwgw1fb6pvo0vffj30yi0y9grs.jpg

Spoiler

006ijzCwgw1fb9266w3b0j30nm0da40t.jpg

Christmas gathering 

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, put the rest in spoiler tags
16 people like this

Posted

@juliacaesarThanks for update chingus. How cute is that.. male lead  in a hoveboard.  He's surrounded by kids too. Awww. Can we see Ji Soo as well in that. Ha ha

4 people like this

Posted

gurlllsss....all these updates!!

all i am waiting for is to witness height difference scenes!!!! 

urghhhhh

the last time i see big height difference in a drama was full house rain and song hye kyo.... it was MAGICAL.....

this time both leads are very tall and bo young unnie just too adorable and petite 

grr can't wait!!

8 people like this

Posted

Leaving my mark here, hehe, I'm excited for this drama! :wub:

4 people like this

Posted

First Official Poster

n8PMMtj.jpg

13 people like this

Posted

Count me in guys !! I can't wait for this drama to start !! PBY is pure love !!:heart: And, the two male leads...Omo..Omo.. ..its like being a kid in a candy store...OnionHead34.gif

@Go Seung Ji chinguya, thanks a lot for creating this thread !:)

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 1/11/2017 at 11:23 PM, trisail said:

First Official Poster

Wow so cute! I read a synopsis saying that she'll be Park Hyungsik's character bodyguard, that'll be super adorable lol, can't wait for their chemistry! :wub:

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images
3 people like this

Posted

Park Bo Young’s New Drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” Unveils First Poster

"Do Bong Soon is said to be so strong that touching something carelessly can result in a breakage. Meanwhile, In Dook Goo (Ji Soo), has been harboring an unrequited crush on her since elementary school. When she becomes the bodyguard of chaebol heir Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik), the characters quickly get involved in a twisted love triangle. "

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/11/park-bo-youngs-new-drama-strong-woman-bong-soon-unveils-first-poster/

Sweet and lovable Strong Woman Do Bong-soon is on her way

by girlfriday | January 12, 2017 | 43 Comments

"The new JTBC drama comes from PD Lee Hyung-min of Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki and writer Baek Mi-kyung of Beloved Eun-dong, and stars Park Bo-young as Do Bong-soon, a young woman born with Herculean strength, who crushes everything she touches if she isn’t careful. She’s got a great appetite and a great personality, and she’s had a crush on Ji-soo (Fantastic) since grade school. Her dream is to become his ideal type—a woman like a cosmos flower. "

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/sweet-and-lovable-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-is-on-her-way/

Hmmm, one thing has me wondering. The two cources claim differently. On Soompi, it says that Ji Soo's character has had a crush on her for a long time, while on Dramabeans it states that PBY's character has had a crush on him for the longest. Both have given sources in their written articles, I wonder which one is correct?

@papulichan @Random_Fangurl Welcome onboard on the Himssen-train AKA The Strong train! Lol. I am with you with this cast, and how cute their chemistry together will be! I have literally no doubts about it^^

2 people like this

Posted

@juliacaesar Chinguya, so glad to see you here  :) IKR!! the chemistry between the three leads is going to be 'da bomb '!!:lol:.... Btw, I think  PBY's character  has a crush on Ji Soo's character . I read it on Wiki. If that is so, OMG !! it's gonna be hilarious to see PBY's character act all rough and tough with chaebol PHS and then go all dainty and feminine with JS..... PWAHAHAHAHA....

4 people like this

Posted

@papulichan Glad we recognized each other then, chingu :D Fantastic to see you, too! Ah yes, that is what I was thinking as well! Soompi can sometimes mess up in their articles... AND YES! I mean, so far, everything sounds so very similar to Weightlifting Fairy: a physically strong girl, with a crush on a second lead, "lies" to get closer to crush, but treats male lead roughly (like you said) etc etc... BUT, I mean, this was definitely announced way before WF, and I believe it will definitely have a different feel to it. The thing I'm afraid of is that other people might compare and complain about the similarities :unsure:

But again, yes yes YES, so much YES on everything you said, basically!! :wub: I want to make something, like a picture or something, before it starts but hmmm... what should I make...

4 people like this

Posted

Finally the first teaser is out! Hopefully this is enough for all here to quench your thirst before the first broadcast on 24th Feb :D

Link : Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Teaser

STRONG%20WOMAN%201_zpsn2bhjmyh.jpg

STRONG%20WOMAN%202_zpsg9f3vt4h.jpg

Spoiler

STRONG%20WOMAN%203_zpsy05z1w6r.jpg

STRONG%20WOMAN%205_zpsoaxwnw2c.jpg

STRONG%20WOMAN%204_zpsyzrgl3cj.jpg

STRONG%20WOMAN%206_zpsajbegu5a.jpg

STRONG%20WOMAN%207_zpskb1istru.jpg

10 people like this

Posted

This drama is going to air on new timeslot. At 11pm (KST). jTBC expected that it's will timeslot of jTBC.

7 people like this

Posted

TEASER 1

6 people like this

Posted

14 people like this