Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Park Bo Young To Make Transformation With JTBC Drama

Park-Bo-Young.png

Park Bo Young will be making a drama comeback!

On June 24, a representative from Park Bo Young’s agency spoke with news outlets and revealed that the actress has been confirmed for JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” (working title).

The representative explained that filming will start in October. Prior to this, Park Bo Young will be learning martial arts to prepare for her role.

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” is being planned to air in January 2017. Park Bo Young will be playing the titular role of Do Bong Soon. She will be making a comeback in a year since tvN’s “Oh My Ghostess.”

The drama will be written by Baek Mi Kyung who previously wrote “My Love Eun Dong” and directed by Lee Hyung Min of “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi.”

Park Bo Young is expected to make a transformation from her usual cute and lovely image with her role in this new drama.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/24/park-bo-young-make-transformation-jtbc-drama/

• Like 23

I read some people wanted Lee Je Hoon to be her opposite male lead, and I think LJH and her would make a cute couple. LJH also said he wants to do romance dramas nowadays. I'm supporting the idea her with LJH together.

Anyway I'm glad PBY confirmed it. I hope it would be a good drama and her role here would be more substantial than Oh My Ghost.

• Like 11

YES! THANK YOU kdramagods! My favorite actress!!! I love her to the moon and back! yes another drama! and  coming from  writer  MLED..wowowww! I cried with her as Bong Sun in OMG!

@Go Seung Ji thanks for the thread:wub:

• Like 8

Yay, Park Bo Young is back.

Can't wait to know who will her male lead be.

• Like 7

Wows park bo young is back !!! the director from orange marmalade drama :D i love romance touch from Orange marmalade. i hope her co star also great actor :D 

@Go Seung Ji thanks for made this thread ❤️

• Like 10

2 hours ago, JoonB said:

Oh gosh.. I have several in mind :D But depends on the story plot... the one I like is in a family drama right now..ooooh. Ha ha :P 

• Like 7

wow, park bo young again xD

i love her since i watched her movie with Song Joong Ki in Werewolf Boy :9

her role would be the badass one and the scriptwriter is the scripwriter of Eun Dong. Gonna have a tissue then xD

but can i wish Song Joong Ki ? I need them reunited in small screen xD

• Like 8

Oh my gosh. I know this 2017 that 7 month more but I suddenly am thinking Park Bo Young drama.  Who would I want to be the male lead.. Ha ha. Just giddy. Somebody with charisma and that onscreen presence. Impressive acting.  I have this silly dumb smile on my face :D:P 

• Like 4

On 6/24/2016 at 2:08 PM, jongski said:

YES! THANK YOU kdramagods! My favorite actress!!! I love her to the moon and back! yes another drama! and  coming from  writer  MLED..wowowww! I cried with her as Bong Sun in OMG!

@Go Seung Ji thanks for the thread:wub:

Hi @jongski,   Looks like our rookie writer (Beak Mi Kyung MLED ) didn't waste no time breaking out her writing devices or she never

she never put them away because she's back already from the success of our favorite heart stoppa JJM.. Now she's even bringing back another veteran actor hope she continue going this route writing more mature dramas for the matures minds.... 

On 6/26/2016 at 10:27 AM, JoonB said:

Praises 

• Like 7

Upping this one. This is the drama I'm anticipating next year.

@JoonB yeah  also curious who will be the male lead. I'm excited. Hmm I wonder..

@Go Seung Ji  any clues? Ha ha. Obviously Lee Je Hoon is out cos he's already doing a drama with Shin Min Ah. So that leaves.....ohmigosh :o I think viewers want the werewolf boy ha ha ha :P

• Like 6

@jongski Nothing have been mentioned about the male lead yet.

Spoiler

I am hoping for Yoo Seung Ho, Kang Ha Neul or Yoo Yeon Suk, but since they are all busy I am not sure if it will be possible.

-Kang Ha Neul was offered a film with Park Bo Young, but it did not go through. Since then I have been wanting to see them together. However he is really busy right now, filming a movie and considering another movie and drama already.

-Yoo Seung Ho and Park Bo Young both started acting as child actors. I would love to see them in a drama. But he has received an offer for another drama and it seems to be almost impossible.

-Yoo Yeon Suk was in the same music variety show with Park Bo Young. Since then I thought they would make a cute drama couple, but again he has received an offer for another drama.

Those are my dream casting. At the end, hoping for a good actor to be cast opposite her.

• Like 8

Because I just happen to thinking about dramas I'm waiting for. I wanna see her again in the small screen. PBY is <3

Who best to be the male lead? No announcement. Waiting JTBC news about this drama and the others who will be part of this.

Clzlue7UgAAZ4Of.jpg

• Like 5

Park Hyung Sik Joins Park Bo Young In “Do Bong Soon” Drama, Broadcast Likely To Overlap With “Hwarang”

Park-Hyung-Sik-and-Park-Bo-Young-in-Do-B
Spoiler

Idol and actor Park Hyung Sik will be actress Park Bo Young’s male lead in the upcoming JTBC drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” (working title).

Both JTBC and the actor’s agency have confirmed the casting news. The drama will start filming in October, slated to premiere in January 2017. ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik previously filmed another drama, “Hwarang: The Beginning,” which is slated to premiere in December on KBS. There is a high possibility that the actor will be in two dramas airing at the same drama season, which is rare in the industry.

he drama will be written by Baek Mi Kyung who previously wrote “My Love Eun Dong” and directed by Lee Hyung Min of “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi.”

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/28/park-hyung-sik-joins-park-bo-young-new-drama-broadcast-likely-overlap-hwarang/

SEP 29 2016

Park Hyung-Sik cast in JTBC drama series “Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon”

Park Hyung-Sik (‘ZE:A’) is cast for lead male role in upcoming JTBC drama series “Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon” also starring Park Bo-Young. In the drama series, Park Hyung-Sik will play An Min-Hyuk. He is a young man who is the CEO of company he built up himself.

Filming for the drama series begins in October and the drama series will first air January, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/park-hyung-sik-cast-in-jtbc-drama-series-strong-woman-do-bong-soon

Park Bo Young and Hyungsik confirmed as leads in new JTBC drama

Park Bo Young and ZE:A's Hyungsik will be partnering up for upcoming JTBC drama 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon'!

Hyungsik's label Star Empire confirmed that Hyungsik has been cast as the male lead and will be working alongside Park Bo Young. It's also revealed that filming will start next month, with the premiere date being sometime in January of 2017.  

Meanwhile, 'Hwarang: The Beginning' starring Hyungsik is scheduled to air this December. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/park-bo-young-and-hyungsik-confirmed-as-leads-in-new-jtbc-drama

• Like 13

Park Hyung-shik confirmed to romance Strong Woman Park Bo-young

by girlfriday | September 29, 2016 | 

ParkHyungShik1.jpg

Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess) finally has a leading man for her new drama Strong Woman Do Bong-soon, which has been in the works since early June. I know the show isn’t set to air until next year, but it seems like it took an extra long time to find her a co-star. The role went to idol-actor Park Hyung-shik (High Society), who’s been stacking up his filmography with prominent supporting roles in projects like Nine and hit weekend drama What’s With This Family. He just wrapped his upcoming sageuk Hwarang: The Beginning, and will be taking on his first big leading role in Strong Woman............................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/park-hyung-shik-confirmed-to-romance-strong-woman-park-bo-young/

• Like 15

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

Ji-soo falls for Strong Woman Park Bo-young for JTBC drama

by javabeans | October 25, 2016 | 

jisoo_60.jpg

Ji-soo is on a roll! He just wrapped up work on JTBC’s recent Friday-Saturday drama Fantastic (and can still be seen in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, although that finished filming first), and now he’s lined up another JTBC project in Strong Woman Do Bong-soon. Or, as I think of it, That Drama I’m Excited About Because of Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess). (It hardly even matters what it’s about, because I love Park Bo-young that much, and also, she tends to pick projects well.).................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/ji-soo-falls-for-strong-woman-park-bo-young-for-jtbc-drama/

• Like 16