Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

I read some people wanted Lee Je Hoon to be her opposite male lead, and I think LJH and her would make a cute couple. LJH also said he wants to do romance dramas nowadays. I'm supporting the idea her with LJH together.

Anyway I'm glad PBY confirmed it. I hope it would be a good drama and her role here would be more substantial than Oh My Ghost.

• Like 11

YES! THANK YOU kdramagods! My favorite actress!!! I love her to the moon and back! yes another drama! and  coming from  writer  MLED..wowowww! I cried with her as Bong Sun in OMG!

@Go Seung Ji thanks for the thread:wub:

• Like 8

Yay, Park Bo Young is back.

Can't wait to know who will her male lead be.

• Like 7

Wows park bo young is back !!! the director from orange marmalade drama :D i love romance touch from Orange marmalade. i hope her co star also great actor :D 

@Go Seung Ji thanks for made this thread ❤️

• Like 10

2 hours ago, JoonB said:

Oh gosh.. I have several in mind :D But depends on the story plot... the one I like is in a family drama right now..ooooh. Ha ha :P 

• Like 7

wow, park bo young again xD

i love her since i watched her movie with Song Joong Ki in Werewolf Boy :9

her role would be the badass one and the scriptwriter is the scripwriter of Eun Dong. Gonna have a tissue then xD

but can i wish Song Joong Ki ? I need them reunited in small screen xD

• Like 8

hello shoutout to all, cant wait Park Bo Young new drama!  

Yay...:wub:

• Like 8

Oh my gosh. I know this 2017 that 7 month more but I suddenly am thinking Park Bo Young drama.  Who would I want to be the male lead.. Ha ha. Just giddy. Somebody with charisma and that onscreen presence. Impressive acting.  I have this silly dumb smile on my face :D:P 

• Like 4

On 6/24/2016 at 2:08 PM, jongski said:

YES! THANK YOU kdramagods! My favorite actress!!! I love her to the moon and back! yes another drama! and  coming from  writer  MLED..wowowww! I cried with her as Bong Sun in OMG!

@Go Seung Ji thanks for the thread:wub:

Hi @jongski,   Looks like our rookie writer (Beak Mi Kyung MLED ) didn't waste no time breaking out her writing devices or she never

she never put them away because she's back already from the success of our favorite heart stoppa JJM.. Now she's even bringing back another veteran actor hope she continue going this route writing more mature dramas for the matures minds.... 

On 6/26/2016 at 10:27 AM, JoonB said:

Praises 

• Like 7

Upping this one. This is the drama I'm anticipating next year.

@JoonB yeah  also curious who will be the male lead. I'm excited. Hmm I wonder..

@Go Seung Ji  any clues? Ha ha. Obviously Lee Je Hoon is out cos he's already doing a drama with Shin Min Ah. So that leaves.....ohmigosh :o I think viewers want the werewolf boy ha ha ha :P

• Like 6

Because I just happen to thinking about dramas I'm waiting for. I wanna see her again in the small screen. PBY is <3

Who best to be the male lead? No announcement. Waiting JTBC news about this drama and the others who will be part of this.

Clzlue7UgAAZ4Of.jpg

• Like 5