Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순 - Fridays & Saturdays @ 23:00 KST

5,406 posts in this topic

Posted

cr:- ferlidrieta

OMG !!!!! KYAAAAAAAA ...These two pabo on PBY's shoulders qiubilong_38.gif

@juliacaesar chingu , u know you are right about the probable comparison of PBY's character to Kim Bok Joo ( WFKBJ) . It wouldn't surprise me if the audience do see initial similarities over some physical and styling aspect, coz'  drama/movies do at time overlap in the initial sketching of the characters which then changes when the actual story- plot takes over. So, I'm certainly sure that PBY's character will be way different which can stand to mesmerise  the audience  and excel with its own performance.  But ,I'm seriously loving this romcom trend of delineating the female lead to finally take charge of it all, so refreshing than the whole 'k-drama - damsel in distress" stereotype. Who does not like to see the girl to be the one to save the a$$ of two drunk men. HAHAHAHAHA....

@Vo Ki Trieu chingu, thanks for posting the Teaser Vid, but sadly I think JTBC took out the content, so I'm just posting the teaser  incase, if you don't mind. 

5 people like this

Posted

Hey, look who it is!

@papulichan I couldn't agree with you more. Words do not express how this theme makes me into a very happy dramaviewer! In SWDBS, I'm imagining PHS's char like the scaredy cat and PBY definitely making her character her own, and protects this cat. Seeing her carry the two boys on her shoulders really made me smile :D I'm hoping we get to see a few piggybacks... But with her doing the carrying! Clichés that I often used in dramas... I expect us to see them be totally reversed! 

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

tumblr_ojp9x7seiq1w0lcf0o3_400.giftumblr_ojp9x7seiq1w0lcf0o2_400.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_ojp9x7seiq1w0lcf0o6_400.giftumblr_ojp9x7seiq1w0lcf0o4_r2_400.gif
tumblr_ojp9x7seiq1w0lcf0o7_400.giftumblr_ojp9x7seiq1w0lcf0o5_400.gif

cr exit68 's tumblr

The teaser is so funny. Cute PBY carrying two 180+ men. Too cute. 

I read that PHS's character used to be a womanizer but he stops dating women and wants to focus on his career so there are people who think he is a gay. Haha, i can imagine a lot of funny scenes with JS 

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, put the rest in spoiler tags
15 people like this

Posted

Looking forward to this drama :)

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 1/13/2017 at 10:25 AM, juliacaesar said:

Hey, look who it is!

My two boyfriend!!! hahaha jk :tongue:

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images
5 people like this

Posted

The trailers are so hilarious.. I am excited about this pne and the young cast are all good. Can't wait for it to premiere.

6 people like this

Posted

On 1/13/2017 at 0:28 PM, quockhanh45 said:

This drama is going to air on new timeslot. At 11pm (KST). jTBC expected that it's will timeslot of jTBC.

Late time slot. But it's okay. I'll still watch it. 

Thanks for all the photos and updates to this drama.  Haha I saw that "bromance" shot of Ji Soo and Hyungsik. :D

I read that this seems tbe similar to Weightlifting Fairy... is it? I've never seen the drama. So I dunno.

I enjoy watching PBY,   and big fan of hers. I always watch her dramas. I like Ji Soo  a lot! and believe in his acting skills- given the right drama material well written script he can do lead. Soon, I hope I'll see that lead role. I'm not so much into  Park Hyung Sik but saw his talent in drama special Sirius.  He should take more psycho roles. He's good. 

But I'm the type fan where in even if I like the actors, if the drama isn't good, I'm not gonna stick around.  Hope this drama gives me the laughs and some thoughtful views.

5 people like this

Posted

I feel so behind and lost right now. I didn't even know this drama existed! Where have I been??! I am a big fan of all three actors, especially Ji Soo. Would have never imagined all three together in a drama.

This seems like an easy-going drama with really no ground breaking, earth shattering plot, but the writer is the same one who wrote Eundong... Looking foward for whats to come!

5 people like this

Posted

I think, it's a great move for JTBC to move their Drama block at 11 PM. They just can't move their drama series to 8PM, and compete with tvN. tvN knew that when they switched their Fri/Sat dramas from 8:30 to 8:00, JTBC won't be able to follow them because JTBC just can't afford to move their newscast in an earlier slot. Besides, the JTBC newscast is beating SBS and MBC news programs, so I don't think they see any reason to move their newscast in an earlier time slot to accommodate their series. 

11 PM slot might be favorable to this JTBC Drama because most general Free TV/cable networks are airing variety show that time. Second, JTBC's well-established variety shows will be moved at an earlier slot so that more viewers can tune in to them. JTBC is getting huge hits with their variety shows like  Phantom Singer, Around the World Travel Package and Knowing Brows (which recently hit their highest rating last Saturday. Yay!). So they might help to lure viewers to JTBC's series.

I mean, having their variety shows to compete against other network dramas, and having their dramas compete against other network's variety shows is a good counter programming strategy.

4 people like this

Posted

Does anyone know why they're waiting until the 24th to air it instead of immediately following Solomon's Perjury? Are they planning to air a variety show in it's place first? 

3 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, trisail said:

Does anyone know why they're waiting until the 24th to air it instead of immediately following Solomon's Perjury? Are they planning to air a variety show in it's place first? 

Not sure. But there'a a possibility that they will be airing repeats of their variety shows while waiting for the series to be aired.

2 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, trisail said:

Not sure of the real reason but a possible reason might be Hyungsik's drama Hwarang will end on 21st. 

5 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, trisail said:

They want to have more time to fliming and editing. This is a pre-produced drama.

4 people like this

Posted

another cute teaser

170116%20%20ParkHyungSik%20ampamp%20Park

14 people like this

Posted

Some bts photos!

Spoiler

Does anyone have any experience with this writer btw? Anyone who has seen My Love Eun Dong? I'd like to know how much we can trust the writer. I did hear that MLED was pretty liked by viewers but it does have a different tone from this. She is also apparently writing the new drama Woman of Dignity, a very female-oriented drama, which might mean this might be like that too. I would love it if it is. 

5 people like this

Posted

PHS and PBY filming

jSPxBqe.jpg3EsmFmc.jpg

source: baidu

5 people like this

Posted

@lingx2 Thanks for linking this!

Lol this second teaser is really unlike any teaser for a drama that I've ever seen! She is definitely Do Bong Soon, the Superhero and Defender of Justice! Hope to hear more of this song, too :lol:

EDIT: So they supposedly created a parody of "Astroganger" with this teaser, which I'm all into! 

2 people like this

Posted

i will definitely be watching this.... this looks so good....

4 people like this

Posted

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Teaser 2 YT Version

Seeing the new teaser...gets me more excited to watch this drama. 

I hope it goes well  :)

7 people like this