Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순 - Fridays & Saturdays @ 23:00 KST

5,339 posts in this topic

Posted

It is interesting to note that while we're watching the same drama, we look at things differently (and that's what makes kdrama viewing all the more enjoyable, yea?). For example, take this particular river scene between Min Hyuk & Bong Soon where Min Hyuk talked about Bong Soon's friend who likes her a lot and how difficult it is for a man to just stay friends with her. There are those who think that Min Hyuk was referring to Guk Doo alone. For some, they think that he was implying exclusively about his own self while the rest think that he was talking about both Guk Doo and himself. I, for one, go with the latter.  Here's the breakdown of that conversation  --

MH: Your friend (GD ) likes you a lot.
MH: Seeing you only as a friend is too hard to do if the person who sees you is a man (GD & himself )
MH: Your friend (GD ) is probably fooling himself that you two are friends, or maybe he (GD ) thinks that loving you as a friend is the only way he (GD ) won't lose you.
BS: No, we (GD & herself ) are just friends!Really, I am sure!
MH: It is easy for friends to become lovers. One of the two has to take a step closer to the other.
  *MH proceeds to take a step closer to BS
MH: This one step... makes the relation of the two change.. Like this (himself ).
  *walks away from BS*
BS: One step... There wasn't this one step in my relationship with Guk Doo. However, on that day, that person (MH) took a step closer to me."

(note: I used Viki's subtitles above.

Min Hyuk's disclosure is what I would call --

ezgif-3-88fcf20dc2.gif

:wink:

Thereafter, Min Hyuk walked away from Bong Soon to let his revelation sink in (it's so considerate of him to walk away, for how can a girl think clearly with his piercing gaze focused solely on her? that would've been a very challenging position to be in, ya know?! :tongue:). And when he looked back at her,

GIF

he was hoping that she was able to read between the lines (we know that our adorable Bong Soon can be a bit thick at times :D).. and possibly, he's waiting to see what her next step would be.. 

It's apparent from Bong Soon's choice of wear (pink hoodie) for her training with Min Hyuk the next day that her next step was a step towards Min Hyuk! :wub: Clearly, she's ready to confess to him that she was the angel who saved him 8 years ago. :)

Image may contain: 1 person, child and indoor

@jaybs @carolinedl @moreenke @sharreb  Thank you for your kinds words! I am glad that you enjoyed my "Heart Eyes" post. I shared it here so we all can squee together over the gifs and quotes. :) Love uri OTP, Bong Soon and Min Hyuk! :wub: 

@Era Ferawati I'm touched that you never fail to tag me with all these gorgeous (and shexy!) PHS photos; it's much appreciated! Keep posting them, chingu! Thanks! :)

@AvadaKedavra Creations Hey Niya (nice name,btw), you mentioned that it took you a day and a half to make that MV? Wow! Your hard work has paid off since it was so well-made! thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014 Hope you'll continue to make more when you can find the time, and please don't forget to tag me. Thanks, chingu. You have a blessed week! peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006
27 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, carolinedl said:

I find this all talk about gender to be quite interesting - I have not answered just yet because I find that sometimes the show is contradictory... I am having a hard time settling down on one position and vision adn perhaps this is intended to show how gender is actually much more fluid than we expected or that Korean culture seem to imply.

For instance, GD is indeed the mainly man who likes weaker girl, but I also think that DBS also "bought" this scenario and further reinforced it in GD. I am actually convinced that GD has liked BS for a while now - at the fountain, like someone already said (sorry I cannot remember who said it! Please identify yourself if you read this!), the comment he said - that he liked weak woman - was directed at BS and because he saw her like that. She is partially responsible for it as she played that role, she performed the role of the weak woman. (For people into literature - @bebebisous33 :wink: - this is what Judith Butler says: gender is constructed through performance; we repeat actions that are either female or male). It's like a catch-22 in a way. He could me much more open, we don't really know since his relationship with BS put him in that position as BS put herself in the position of a weak woman. I know this idea will be very unpopular... But I think it actually shows how strong gender expectations are but also that they can be broken. One can be subversive by performing different actions. And I think that by accepting her strength, she is slowly showing that gender is more fluid than she thought at first, and that society seems to suggest. See what I mean?

Same thing for the parents - yes the mother is violent. But could the reversal of roles also point out to a possible change? Like @stroppyse mentions, if they are both happy, why not? The abuse is also tricky because in part, I think it was done for comic relief... But I also think it is linked to their position of strong women. And here again I get confused... because it was pointed out before that the Mother's brothers are all succesful unlike her. It is the same thing in BS's family: her brother is a doctor while BS sucked at school. It seems that women are also perpetuating these gender roles and expectations.

So I don't know if the show is confused and goes back and forth, or if it actually really clever because it tries to destroy all gender roles and their reinforcements by both males and females...

That's what great about this drama - its funny, action-packed and endearing, but definitely not all fluff. There are so many themes and topics to discuss and reflect upon. It makes us viewers question our notions of gender roles within societal expectations and cultural expectations... and to what extent it affects our upbringing/beliefs. Actually, I think being comfortable with & loving who you are whether or not it fits into those societal/cultural boundaries is, in a sense, true freedom.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

When the ex broke up with him , she was quite honest by telling him she has fallen for someone else. I can understand why she may not have mentioned BK to IGD yet given that the boys are friends and that would be terribly uncomfortable. IGD did not mention BS' name as well.  I liked the scene very much. Apart from the obvious which was to show us viewers of IGD's realisation that he has always liked BS, it also gave some depth to IGD's character & it is consistent with his personality. He is a person who is upfront & honest and it was sweet that he didn't want the ex to think she was alone to blame in their failed relationship. If we did not have such a perfect lead in AMH, I would have rooted for him to be with DBS because he would have fitted the part of the usual male lead in many  k dramas. But of course this drama is not set up that way, and it seems that the ship has sailed with regards to him & DBS. I'll keep him for myself. 

Don't worry @triplem, I'm with you on having a soft spot for GD. :rolleyes: As much as we roll our eyes at the stereotypical dominant male behaviour/beliefs he displays - GD does have upstanding qualities about him and you can tell he sincerely cares for DBS (though in a bossy, know-it-all kind of manner). Also, I'm such a sucker for the notion of childhood first loves :tongue:... But I truly think AMH is the better partner for DBS (and vice versa) for so many reasons that others have already mentioned in this forum. So if it is written in the drama that DBS ends up being part of a couple, then I hope it is with AMH. 

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Even if GD realizes that he likes her, he doesn't know her that well. How can he when BS has been pretending to be someone else for all those years? So, it will be too late. Liking GD has become a habit for BS, a nice, comfortable, safe one. Not to mention GD is a likable guy. He's handsome, he's caring, he is honorable and honest. Okay, he gets a little bossy and shouty, but hey, no one can be perfect. :wink: But, still, liking GD has become just a habit for BS, a habit that hasn't had a reason to be challenged at all since BS hasn't met anyone that she could realistically like anyway. 

However, MH comes along, and while he is initially seen also as not a viable candidate, he is always there by her side. BS and MH for various reasons and guises are always together. Furthermore, MH shows her that he likes her as a person, he doesn't consider BS a freak because of her strength. Rather, MH is comfortable with her strength and with being protected by her, even as he does as much to protect her, e.g. the dancing video that you mentioned.

I've said before that in a different drama, GD would be the perfect male lead, and MH would be the sympathetic second lead who gets friend-zoned by the heroine. My apologies if there are still GD-BS shippers around, but I think MH is a strong enough and complex enough character that he feels right for BS and vice versa. Because MH who is holding onto his sense of self and honor in that horror show family of his, not to mention his safety, needs someone as strong and as unintimidated as BS by his side. 

Exactly my thoughts right there :)

15 people like this

Posted

71_zpszbj42o3d.gif

Spoiler

1489821825_zpsj2js4cvs.gif

Found beautiful pics for wallpaper 

1490063772%208_zpsg7slxttz.png

Spoiler

1490063772_zpstbskbu57.png

1490063772%202_zps81dezozw.png

1490063772%203_zps7ivja509.png

1490063772%207_zpsghpqnb3j.png

1490063772%204_zpspr6eb96e.png

1490063772%205_zpsyyo1srun.png

1490063772%206_zpsszjqorni.png

Sr.dc

21 people like this

Posted

Slowly withering away, waiting for Episode 9 preview to come out.... They will release the preview some time this week, right? right?

17 people like this

Posted

Aaaah...the new clip of making film. Why are they (PBY&PHS) so lovely?? I'm nodding by what sist @hannaj said. My ahjumma heart dugeun dugeun :blush:

13 people like this

Posted

Regarding the When-Harry-Met-Sally scene, can someone maybe provide an accurate translation, please? The one I had states "I must not be charming because I'm friends with you" but I've also read "... I'm friends with him".

While I do feel that MH is doing a double take here - meaning his talking about GD and himself, I really want to know what is literally being said.

GD only just realised that he likes BS, yet BS is still too dense to catch the fact that she is significant to GD. Why would MH even bother to straighten her about this?

I don't really think it's about him being a gentleman bla.. bla.. yadda yadda. I think it's more straightforward that is he likes her. He's attracted to her. And in his own MH way he is saying "You like him and now I'm telling you he likes you too. But he is scared messing up and losing you as a friend. So what are you going to do? Are you going to make a move?" And then we see BS is considering what he just told her (about GD).

But MH is smart, and a little evil too. Before she move towards GD, MH took a step towards BS with those EYES. I think he is aware of the charged moments between then, since he's always the one braking contact first. By inserting himself in this love triangle equation, BS will understand for who does her heart skips a beat for. This will make BS evaluates her feelings "I like GD, don't I?" No honey, it doesn't seem to be that way anymore.

I don't want them (BS/MH) to kiss at the moment. Not yet. Because I want to see BS struggle with herself. I want to see when GD takes a step towards her, what will she do?

In the next episode, we think MH will get hurt saving BS, but who knows maybe he got hurt saving GD. I hope it isn't toothless ajusshi who hurt him. He's comedy release not cold blooded bad guy.

Sorry that there is absolutely no structure in my ramblings. Friday is just too far...

14 people like this

Posted

@carolinedl yes,that was what I mean too. Thank you for putting the words in a better way, writing is not my forte. :D

10 people like this

Posted

Oh I also hope that BS wearing the pink hoodie is not her confession to MH about being his guardian angel. I think the bus incident has its own coincidental meaning to BS. But this will be affirmation of her identity to MH.

12 people like this

Posted

7 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

@Carmarie @triplem @stroppyse (sorry if I forgot anyone who posted their thoughts on this) No guys, you are not the only ones bothered by the domestic abuse scene. Mom has always struck me as extremely insecure and like @bebebisous33 has pointed out previously, she still hasn't learned her lesson when she lost her powers after she bullied and extorted money. She still  to this day continues to be a bully. Scenes before where she demands money from Dad made me uncomfortable and when he stood up to her last episode, she retaliated by hitting him offscreen. The show is trying to make that funny but it's really not. It never will be. A man hitting a woman is wrong, reversing that will not make it ok. If that's how the show is trying to point out that women can be assertive then they're going about it wrong. It's still violence. I am thinking that Mom's insecurities have also started at home when she was young. Yes, the three generations had that wonderful moment in the park but not everything is well. When mom and friends were playing cards with grandma, she bragged about her sons, one of which is a prosecutor. I can't remember the professions of the other brothers but I think they are what we can perceive as conventionally successful. Compare that to Mom who was a weightlifter aided by her ability. She had that uncomfortable look when Grandma was going on and on about her children. Though that may be the case, Mom commits the same thing by openly preferring BK over BS. BK is her golden child while BS is nothing special. You would think that she would've at least be more encouraging to BS given her own experiences with her mother. BS may not be book smart but she excels at other things like gaming and animation.

I really don't know if they had the intention to make it a funny scene. And that's the greatest problem I have with that scene. I can't difference if it was meant to be funny or a real issue within the family. Because pretty much no one around them (that would matter) reacted to that scene. Especially at home. When I come to think of it, if BDS had her emotinal speech to her mother because of that, it would have been way more effective. But instead he's just a humilated man that it at home and tries to look for a little bit of joy in his life. And right now, this joy seems to be only DBS and IGD's mom. 

if this scene really was just for funsies and it won't be mentioned anymore. I would be really sad and the show would take another hit in my personal rating. I already have some critizism here and there, it would be sad if I would have to add another one. 

But still, I like the drama, it's the drama I can relax onto. If Fairy was my warm blanket, then SWDBS is my couch. I just forget the world around me when I watch it. That's also one reason why I gave up backreading to some degree, I just want to 'feel' the drama. Pretty happy that people still mention me though, always happy to read other opinions.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Andawae...that would feel wrong on so many levels...It's ok if they are not together but having a crush on your half sibling for so long, that's just too twisted.

@evie7 yes I agree. Any form of abuse is wrong. So like what everyone has been saying here, they must show later on that it is. It cannot just be swept under the carpet.

You didn't watch 'Dexter', did you? :D 

We'll see how it turns out.

9 people like this

Posted

34 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

I wonder if she is still there where her heart flutters fr PHS and she would want to let him know that she is his savior..

plus DS is not the kind of character who would sang her own praises..

I am quite sure that pink hoodie has got to have some other relevance

8 people like this

Posted

31 minutes ago, Jstarr23 said:

Don't worry @triplem, I'm with you on having a soft spot for GD. :rolleyes: As much as we roll our eyes at the stereotypical dominant male behaviour/beliefs he displays - GD does have upstanding qualities about him and you can tell he sincerely cares for DBS (though in a bossy, know-it-all kind of manner). Also, I'm such a sucker for the notion of childhood first loves :tongue:... But I truly think AMH is the better partner for DBS (and vice versa) for so many reasons that others have already mentioned in this forum. So if it is written in the drama that DBS ends up being part of a couple, then I hope it is with AMH. 

Thanks chingu. I feel less lonely. I'm just bias to Ji Soo my latest crush.  Lol! But I also feel that AMH is perfect for DBS & park Hyung Sik has really   Impressed me with his acting & good looks :D

no @dhakra I have Not watched dexter. How does that relate ?

10 people like this

Posted

33 minutes ago, ferily said:

Slowly withering away, waiting for Episode 9 preview to come out.... They will release the preview some time this week, right? right?

Haha me too chingu! I am desperate for the preview as well :( I'm hoping it'll come out soon though...I don't think this wait is good for all of us 

9 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, lingx2 said:

Making Film

Translation of the Making Clip. Thanks for posting @lingx2. You're very fast with the video posts! So appreciated. 

I translated everything I could hear or read. Captions and notes are in parentheses. Apologies for any mistakes. Couldn't help myself, but inject a few comments as I was writing.  This was a cute Making clip, and the increased playfulness and affection between PBY and PMH was really sweet, even without the captions encouraging it. :) The caption writer definitely liked to throw in some laughs (K K K) whether they were actually laughing on screen or not. 

(caption: Trying out the game gear Bong Soon-ie~)
PBY: I do play games, but  (captioned)
PBY: I don’t think I’ve tried anything like this. (captioned)
Staff: Let’s go. Okay. 
(caption by PBY: (Amazed) (Amazed))

(caption: Doing it too well, Min Hyuk-ie K K K K)
PHS: It just goes like wheee. It’s very sensitive. 

(caption: Before shooting, trying out the VR beforehand, CEO Ahn)
PHS: Wow.
Man: Hold it here.
PHS: Wow. Wow. Wow. (captioned)
Man: Press this.  
PHS: It’s opening~ (captioned)
PHS: My hand? What’s this? Am I an alien? (captioned)
(caption: Very fascinated with the glasses Min Hyuk-ie K K)

PHS: (VR) is a lot of fun. (captioned)
PHS: It’s a lot of fun K K I’m going to go buy VR. K K K K (captioned)
Interviewer: It’s your first time, but you do it very well? (captioned)
PHS: I am the CEO of a gaming company after all~ (captioned)
PHS: I have to know how to game (captioned)
PHS: Actually, I already really like gaming (captioned)

(caption: Differently from Min Hyuk, VR is too strange, Bong Soon P P)
PBY: Ooohhh, it’s so straaannggee. 
Man: It’s like an animated movie. 
PBY: How are you supposed to do this? P P (captioned)
(caption: Considerately letting her know, CEO Ahn (heart))
PHS: Use this to move…
(caption: Continuously right by her side…)
(caption: He taught her patiently…)
PBY: I think I’m going to throw up… K K K K (captioned)
Man: Are you dizzy?
(caption: Red Sun - this is the caption when PHS snaps his fingers in PBY’s face, not sure about the reference)
Man: Come on out
PHS: Yes

(caption: Shooting begins!)
PBY: Nooo.
Director: Okay, stand by~ (captioned)
(caption: Bong Soon WIN!!!)
BS: Loser! (captioned)
Director: Cut!! (captioned)
(caption: (Totally excited))
(caption: Two people… what are you doing??)
(caption: (playing around) (playing around) (So cute, how PBY and PHS play around off camera!)
Director: Let’s go again with the glasses
PBY: Okay, fine. (PHS pulling PBY by the hand to go back to the scene. Awww…)

(caption: Putting the glasses on Bong Soon, Min Hyuk-ie) (hearts everywhere)

(caption: Director dubbing K K K K)
Director: Thank you (captioned)
Director: I’m sleeping~ (captioned)
Director: The bed is mine (captioned)
Director: Don’t say otherwise (captioned)
Director: Fall asleep K K (captioned)

BS: Ha! Happy. (Captioned)
MH: Oh. 
(BS falls asleep on the couch, snoring.)
MH: Are you sleeping? (captioned)
Director: Cut. Okay. 
PBY: Channeling my dad’s snoring noises K K (captioned)

(caption: Finished shooting safely!)
(caption: Puppy Couple’s playfulness continues K K)

27 people like this

Posted

46 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I wonder if she is still there where her heart flutters fr PHS and she would want to let him know that she is his savior..

plus DS is not the kind of character who would sang her own praises..

I am quite sure that pink hoodie has got to have some other relevance

I agree, Bong Soon is certainly not the type who sings her own praises. As we've seen in the last 2 episodes, she's just starting to come to terms with using her power to help the weak and the oppressed since she's always viewed her super strength as a burden and not a blessing..

Perhaps, Bong Soon will let Min Hyuk figure it out for himself and connect the dots..? Come what may, it won't be long until Min Hyuk finds out that Bong Soon was his savior all along. And when that moment happens, we'll all be like --

Image result for rejoice gif

YES! FINALLY!

19 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Ahpheng said:

@stroppyse I will try listening more intently to 'neh' word from now onwards, thank you....before this I thought 'neh' only meant YES, hehe. 

That's true. "Neh" also means yes, but then so does "yeh".  And, when they say "neh?", it usually gets translated as "What?" since it's used that way. Isn't learning languages through dramas fun? :) 

17 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, dzareth said:

Regarding the When-Harry-Met-Sally scene, can someone maybe provide an accurate translation, please? The one I had states "I must not be charming because I'm friends with you" but I've also read "... I'm friends with him".

While I do feel that MH is doing a double take here - meaning his talking about GD and himself, I really want to know what is literally being said.

GD only just realised that he likes BS, yet BS is still too dense to catch the fact that she is significant to GD. Why would MH even bother to straighten her about this?

I don't really think it's about him being a gentleman bla.. bla.. yadda yadda. I think it's more straightforward that is he likes her. He's attracted to her. And in his own MH way he is saying "You like him and now I'm telling you he likes you too. But he is scared messing up and losing you as a friend. So what are you going to do? Are you going to make a move?" And then we see BS is considering what he just told her (about GD).

But MH is smart, and a little evil too. Before she move towards GD, MH took a step towards BS with those EYES. I think he is aware of the charged moments between then, since he's always the one braking contact first. By inserting himself in this love triangle equation, BS will understand for who does her heart skips a beat for. This will make BS evaluates her feelings "I like GD, don't I?" No honey, it doesn't seem to be that way anymore.

I don't want them (BS/MH) to kiss at the moment. Not yet. Because I want to see BS struggle with herself. I want to see when GD takes a step towards her, what will she do?

In the next episode, we think MH will get hurt saving BS, but who knows maybe he got hurt saving GD. I hope it isn't toothless ajusshi who hurt him. He's comedy release not cold blooded bad guy.

Sorry that there is absolutely no structure in my ramblings. Friday is just too far...

MH: There's an old movie called When Harry Met Sally. My mom liked it the most. When you watch it, there's a line that says "A man cannot be friends with a woman that he finds attractive.

BS: Huh. Then I must not be attractive since I'm friends with him. (MH and BS is addressing Gook Doo in this particular part because notice how the conversation goes after this line)

MH: I doubt that. Your friend likes you. A lot, in fact. Seeing you as a friend is too difficult if that person is a man. Your friend is probably fooling you or maybe he thinks leaving you two as friends is the only way he won’t lose you.

BS: No. We are just friends. I am sure of that.

MH: It is easy to go from friends to lover, but it requires one of the two to take one step closer to the other.

*MH takes one step closer to BS*

MH: This one step is what changes the relationship between the two. Like this.....

BS: One step... There wasn't that one step between my relationship with Gook Do. However, on that day, that person took one step closer to me.

This is just my own translation on the scene, but regarding the whole attractive part, BS and MH are talking about Gook Doo for sure, about BS and GD being friends. MH knows that Gook Doo likes Bong Soon more than a friend but GD won't say anything, which is why he decides to tell BS about it.

Regarding the whole taking one step closer part, I think MH is definitely talking about himself and Gook Do. I made a whole post on this scene earlier. Put it under the spoiler tag if you want to read it :)

Spoiler
On 3/19/2017 at 3:26 PM, ferily said:

How many of you guys also love this scene between Min Hyuk and Bong Soon? *raises my hand*

Min Hyuk is the one that tells Bong Soon, Gook Doo sees her more than a friend and if they want to become lovers, the only thing the one of them have to do is take a step. There is so much symbolism in this scene because MH is telling Bong Soon the way two people who are friends go from friends to lover, but also MH LITERALLY takes one step closer to her!! Eep!! MH doesn't want to only be friends with Bong Soon, but he also wants to go from friends to lover with Bong Soon. But the fact is in this scene, he isn't forcing her to like her, but instead he is giving her a choice. Min Hyuk knows that she really likes Gook Doo (although we know her crush is wavering and switching around) and Bong Soon should know about Gook Doo liking her as well. Even though MH likes her, he doesn't want to force her to be with him. In this particular scene, he is giving her a choice BUT is also pursuing Bong Soon by being the person who takes that step forward in the relationship. I absolutely love these two in this scene, and the fact that Bong Soon says there was no step closer between her and Gook Doo's relationship but Min Hyuk is the one who took a step closer to her... Okay, you can just leave me to die in the same corner again...i'm just going to go to the same corner each time... (Also I apologize my post is a bit late compared to everybody else)

Also I'm not the only one who did an analysis on this scene. Alot of other people on this thread made good analysis about this particular scene too, and they had really good ideas and points too!

(I apologize, by the way. I had to edit my post a few times :sweatingbullets:)

18 people like this

Posted

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

That's true. "Neh" also means yes, but then so does "yeh".  And, when they say "neh?", it usually gets translated as "What?" since it's used that way. Isn't learning languages through dramas fun? :) 

Haha yes, especially with that one way. "Neh" It can me "yes" or "huh?" or "what?" It's actually interesting how some phrases, words and dialogue in Korean can be so difficult translating to English :sweatingbullets: Do you feel the same way @stroppyse? Like some things said in Korean make perfect sense, but I find it difficult to translate it to English 100% accurate... 

14 people like this

Posted

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Director: Cut!! (captioned)
(caption: (Totally excited))
(caption: Two people… what are you doing??)
(caption: (playing around) (playing around) (So cute, how PBY and PHS play around off camera!)
Director: Let’s go again with the glasses
PBY: Okay, fine. (PHS pulling PBY by the hand to go back to the scene. Awww…)

Thank you @stroppyse for the flash translation. Daebak. I'm putting my notification ON for jtbc drama youtube channel. Just finished watching the clip when my email notification of your post came. I'm so lucky. After watching the clip I can read the translation.

I think BoYoung felt dizzy after using VR Goggles. Hyungsik pulled her away off cam and let her lay down. And whispered to her while squatting, "are you ok now?" And when PD said let's go again with the goggles, Hyungsik take her hand to make sure she can walk properly after resting for awhile. >>>>>> Totally my own thoughts. Lol *I'm-writing-fanfics-here.

18 people like this

Posted

1490066438_zpsfll5evp5.gif

Spoiler

1490066680_zpszpp4b3lz.gif

1490066932_zps75zk9ash.gif

1490066795_zpswru1a87j.gif

1490066932_zpsskbnmh0m.gif

Sr.dc

22 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, ferily said:

I'm turning into raisin now :D

Gomawo @Era Ferawati for the sppedy updates from DC :wub:

15 people like this