(School 3School 2)

Writer

Song Jung Rim

(Miss Ajumma, Green Coach)

Episodes: 104

Broadcast Period

2016-June-27 to 2016-Nov-25 , Monday to Friday 19:50

About the Show

Kang Ji Yoo (So Yi Hyun) has a bright and pure personality. She has to be strong to take revenge for her father’s death and to take her child back.

Production Information

Women's secret will take over the timeslot currently being occupied by Heaven's Promise.

Cast of Characters

Cast

Main Cast

So Yi Hyun as Kang Ji Yoo (30)

Kang Ji Yoo used to be a smart, friendly girl. When she enters college, she meets Kang Woo. He is her first love, and she wants him to be her last love. However, he puts a knife deep into her chest. With her broken heart, she has a car accident. After three years in a coma, she miraculously wakes up.

Oh Min Suk as Yoo Kang Woo (33)

Yoo Kang Woo is raised by a strict father. And then, he meets Ji Yoo. She is the one who continuously fills up his empty heart with her warm love. He decides to marry her until Seo Rin comes up to his life. Seo Rin destroys the relationship between him and Ji Yoo.

Kim Yoon Seo as Chae Seo Rin (30)

Chae Seo Rin, from a poor background, curses her ordained fate. Changing her own name, she escapes from the past. Not only that, but she also looks for the perfect man who could lead her to the upper class. And, unfortunately, it is Kang Woo.

Jung Hun (정헌) as Min Sun Ho (28)

Min Sun Ho knows Ji Yoo from school. He falls in love with her at first sight. Whenever she is having a hard time, he is there for her. He is always on her side.

Kang Ji Yoo's family

Choi Ran as Park Bok Ja (Seo Rin's mother, 56)

Kim Seo Ra as Song Hyun Sook (Ji Yoo's mother, 55)

Park Chul Ho as Kang Kyung Ik (Ji Yoo's father, 52)

Kwon Si Hyun as Kang Ji Chan (Ji Yoo's younger brother, 27)

Yoo Kang Woo's family

Song Ki Yoon as Yoo Man Ho (71)

Lee Young Bum as Byun Il Goo (Jang Mi's husband, 47)

Moon Hee Kyung as Yoo Jang Mi (Kang Woo's elder sister, 43)

Jenny (제이니) as Byun Mi Rae (Il Goo and Jang Mi's daughter, 20)

Son Jang Woo (손장우) as Yoo Ma Eum (Kang Woo and Seo Rin's son, 6)

The Assistants

Lee Sun Goo (이선구) as Oh Dong Soo (32)

Yun Yoon Kyung (연윤경) as Director Han Nam Ja (65)

Min Song Ah (민송아) as Jung Joo Ri (33)

Yook Dong Il (육동일) as Choi Young Sub (28)

People at Chairman Yoo's house

Kim Young Bae as Go Bong Nam (45)

Lee Joo Hwa as Won Joo Daek (48)

Employees at Mo Sung Group

Hyun Chul Ho (현철호) as Team Leader Park (45)

?? as Section Chief Nam (34)

?? as Deputy Yeo (30)

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 10

Greetings @Go Sung Ji,  @LdyGmerm (imagine bowing emoggi)... Well, I was unsure about whether I would subject myself to another four months of a drama whose ending might disappoint, but the trailers for this drama are just so tantalizing...  the music in the trailer is from the ballet Swan Lake... the death of the swan, specifically, and it really has my curiosity peaked. Thank you.

• Like 9

Thanks for making this thread. 

I will be watching this since I like the cast ^_^ 

• Like 10

I haven't watched the first episode yet, I want to start this drama but the synopsis is so vague for a daily drama 

• Like 6

Somebody knows what is the name of the korean song that So Yi Hyun ( Kang Ji Yoo ) is dancing?

• Like 4

Basically The Female Lead Is The Second Female Lead's Bane of Existence. Both are related to each other, cousins or sisters of sorts. Second female lead is extremely jealous of Main female lead, she blames her for everything bad that has gone wrong to her and what happened to her that wet and rainy night (that is extremely bad for any women to go through). Those that are not as well or lacks some talent, blame others that are more talented for their sort comings. So years later she is set of getting with the male lead, for her and her employers benefit. Finally, it appears that the family of said both female leads have gone to crap Or have suffered from the second famale leads doing or something of the sort. She is a sad sad bitter women in deed..[End Spoiler]

• Like 9

I forgot to say hello to all the lovely people here on this thread :o

i am not one for daily dramas as they are usually 100+ episodes :crazy:

But I decided to, after watching the trailers and the BTS videos, give it a try :).  I was tempted by The Promise but that drama was half way through as a fan of that drama tried to get me into it. I like it so far :) but kind of undecided on to watch it on  it on my preferred site or on the official YouTube channel ? 

• Like 6

Good god...it's Glass Mask 2!? *Staring at anxiety pills over on the counter top!*

• Like 11

Thank you for starting the thread, @Go Seung Ji

Waves to friends on the thread, @Ldy Gmerm, @Triton823, and everyone else here. hello-red-crab

I seldom watch daily drama, and when I do watch them, I have a bad track record of dropping them mid-way; But I will give this one a try if it is subbed, because I am excited for So Yi-Hyun comeback, and I like her pairing with Oh Min-Suk. I loved the first teaser esp. So Yi-Hyun  looks so graceful and beautiful dancing.

However, I will wait for subbed episodes.

KBSWorld posted on FB

#‎Secrets_of_Women‬ (‪#‎여자의비밀‬) 
#‎Premiere‬ on ‪#‎KBSWorld‬ : June 30th, 2016 
‪#‎Starring‬: ‪#‎SoEhyun‬ ‪#‎OhMinsuk‬ ‪#‎KimYoonseo‬ ‪#‎JungHeon‬

13529061_1204713782881498_89815020920567

I hope they also upload subbed ep. on YT.

There may also be a chance that OnDemandKorea will sub it. (they often do), but so far they only uploaded the raw episode.

Other friends may be interested... @valsava, @suchadiva42,

• Like 7

the first episode was ok. i can tell who i going to hate the most already. SR is such a jealous woman. how can she blame JY for her misfortune. it not JY fault she got mug by a man. not her fault she didnt get that dance scholarship.

i cant wait to see how JY going take her revenge on the people that hurt her. i just hope it not like heaven promise. were there little revenge.

• Like 8

It is subbed.. I saw it earlier.. just have not rewatched with subs yet.. waving to all my daily buddies and others.. good to see you guys joining in.. 

• Like 6

@Go Seung Ji Thank you for starting the thread! It looks very interesting. I love the drama posters, especially the one with the two leads as ballerinas in black and white.

The main character descriptions from KBS World:

Kang Jiyu (cast: So Ehyun)
Kang Jiyu used to be a smart, friendly girl. When she enters college, she meets Gangu. He is her first love, and she wants him to be her last love. However, he puts a knife deep into her chest. With her broken heart, she has a car accident. After three years in a coma, she miraculously wakes up.

Yu Gangu (cast: Oh Minsuk)
Yu Gangu is raised by a strict father. And then, he meets Jiyu. She is the one who continuously fills up his empty heart with her warm love. He decides to marry her until Seorin comes up to his life. Seorin destroys the relationship between him and Jiyu.

Chae Seorin (cast: Kim Yoonseo)
Chae Seorin, from a poor background, curses her ordained fate. Changing her own name, she escapes from the past. Not only that, but she also looks for the perfect man who could lead her to the upper class. And, unfortunately, it is Gangu.

Min Seonho (cast: Jung Heon)
Min Seonho knows Jiyu from school. He falls in love with her at first sight. Whenever she is having a hard time, he is there for her. He is always on her side.

@0ly40 I think the name of the song is "그리움만 쌓이네" and there are many versions of it from different artists. The one in the drama sounds like this one by 노영심. (video credit: CJENMMUSIC Official youtube channel)

I found the song lyric translation on popgasa (text under the spoiler) 

Spoiler

YOON MIN SOO – ONLY LONGING BUILDS UP

(ORIGINAL: 여진 – 그리움만 쌓이네)

My affectionate one- did you forget me?
Did you forget me already?
When all you left is yearning- did you forget me?
Did you forget me already?

Who are you in love with now?
Has your solidified promise changed?
We used to love before but
Has your heart changed now?

Is separation so easy for you?
Just because time passed, you forget me
And you leave far far away

I did not know that you’re heart would change
I really did not know
I lived only trusting in you alone
I only trusted you