Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Memory Lost 美人为馅

I wonder why the subbing is so slow when this is such a good drama.  :bawling:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, saved2K said:

I wonder why the subbing is so slow when this is such a good drama.  

because sometimes the license board guarded the video strictly

• Like 1

I think it's the best of you upload the subtitle file only... maybe use subscene because that's the easiest site to find subtitles and people can easily download you subs there... that way, it won't be taken down...

for the raw video, most people already know where to find them so they can download it themselves...

but of course if you have any other way, i won't mind it at all... because all I want is just to watch this drama already...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sujudiehardfan said:

I think it's the best of you upload the subtitle file only... maybe use subscene because that's the easiest site to find subtitles and people can easily download you subs there... that way, it won't be taken down...

for the raw video, most people already know where to find them so they can download it themselves...

but of course if you have any other way, i won't mind it at all... because all I want is just to watch this drama already...

Can we all request KissAsian to have the remaining episodes subbed.  Noticed that the drama has been tagged as "Hot"  not sure though if this has been done recently... so just maybe if more will request, then they might sub it more quickly.  On another note, where can we get the sub file if @baozisco will be most kind enough to sub this.  Thank you in advance :)  Love you

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Can we all request KissAsian to have the remaining episodes subbed.  Noticed that the drama has been tagged as "Hot"  not sure though if this has been done recently... so just maybe if more will request, then they might sub it more quickly.  On another note, where can we get the sub file if @baozisco will be most kind enough to sub this.  Thank you in advance :)  Love you

Kissasian doesn't create subs they rip them from other places. Same with all of the sites like this (ie dramacool etc). 

1 hour ago, lolalarue said:

Kissasian doesn't create subs they rip them from other places. Same with all of the sites like this (ie dramacool etc). 

so where do we direct our request?  or how can we request ?  Is there a way ????  :bawling:

• Like 1

Hello,
I'm already subbing ep 7 ^^
I was thinking about uploading the file in google drive ^^

2 hours ago, neropia said:

They posted ep 7  :| 

It's crazy \(@∆@) /

May I know where???  Thanks

• Like 1

I was almost done with episode 7 and they subbed it, wow.
Luck isn't with me these days lol.
I think it's better for me to drop this drama?
Since they seem to sub really fast now..

The releases seem to be 4-5 days apart, before that it was like once a month. I don't know if they will keep it up. That site seems to randomly sub titles. (?_?) 
I know they are looking for translators, but I don't know how it works. (T_T) 

Sorry BAOZ!! (~_~;) 

Do you have another project you are interested in translating? 

• Like 1

Hello,
I'm working together with 4udrama.(:
They asked me to join their team, so yeah.

On 3/27/2017 at 5:41 AM, baozisco said:

Hello,

Wow thank you so much.  Subbing was a bit faster now.  

• Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 8:11 AM, baozisco said:

Hello,

Amazing! Thank you! 

While it is great that 4UDrama and @baozisco are now working on subbing the show and I am thankful that they are putting the time and effort into doing so, I hope they can consider releasing the soft subs as well for the public and not just hardsubbed on their videos!

• Like 1

Another great Ding Mo novel! Too bad there's not a lot of discussion on here but Case #2 was my favorite! So much suspense leading up to the otp chemical romance. 

I loved the entire plot and how each case was related to the cynical group(7 total) who were known for killing. The cousin added was unncessary but for a second I thought that the male lead found the wrong fiancee. phew! 

• Like 1

Did anyone finish the drama? I am raving about it.. took me a while to finish it but I can see why it was a hit!