Directors:  Kang Shin Hyo (The Heirs, Midas) and Kim Hyeong Sik
Episodes: 30
Broadcast Date: August 28, 2018

Remake of  Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Xu Lu

Yang Le

Joyce Chu

Chris Zhu Jun

The life of a young girl is not easy; she works many jobs to pay off debts and even gave up her feminine image. A young man is the heir of a big food company, but his grandmother wants him to settle down, so she arranged many dates for him. After this young girl bumped into this man and was mistaken for a boy, he decided to hire her to be his gay lover in order to avoid the arranged dates. Desperately in need of money, the girl had no choice but to accept. The young man's grandmother also made him in charge of a filthy coffee shop in danger of being bankrupt. The girl begged to work at the coffee shop, and not long after, feelings start to spark, except, how would he accept his "homosexuality"?
(Source: Viki)

!!! Click HERE to request the license on Viki for Coffee Prince Lab 王子咖啡店 Viki English Subbed Episodes!!!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Coming soon...

Coffee Prince Lab 王子咖啡店 Viki License Request Form

Coffee Prince Lab 高兴遇见你 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Like 1

Xu Lu's Pics

Seems that she's not going to wear a wig and her hair was really cut for the role.

6e213f87jw1f3g5r5py0gj21w01w0hdx.jpg  6e213f87jw1f3g5rhu379j21f01w0e84.jpg6e213f87jw1f3h31y2inqj21w01w04qu.jpga08b0d6djw1f3hfthm3hfj21nv0xox6q.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, stellwc12 said:

What is this drama about?

Its the Chinese version of Korea's Coffee Prince.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2016 at 2:22 AM, royalfreshness said:

when will this drama be airing? i have heard no recent news about it.

Hello, there is no release date for it yet.  

《王子咖啡店》曝角色海报 

《王子咖啡店》曝角色海报《王子咖啡店》曝角色海报《王子咖啡店》曝角色海报

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

Hello, there is no release date for it yet.  

Raw Preview

Thank you for your response! I hope they do release it soon because it has been a while...

Not yet, I did see a tweet saying that the hallyu ban for dramas was to be lifted this year October 2018. Maybe because the source material was korean they haven't aired it yet. I've been waiting since they started filming to see it!

The chinese title is 高兴遇见你 Gao Xing Yu Jian Ni or Happy To Meet You.

Debut 29 Aug. 2 episodes each day on wed, thu and fri 8pm China time on tencent. 38ep.

Look like same scenes from the korean Coffee Prince.

The one where the female lead is dressed up as pretty girl....the same accidental fall from the staircase and hug at the end.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av30751551

I didn't watch so no comments....but feel it lacks abit of star factor.

But one thing is it might be one of the signs that the ban on korean-related dramas (or those that include koreans) is slowly lifted....so we should see other shows (eg Jade Lovers) appearing soon. Another sign is korean artistes are slowly appearing in China events.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Debut 29 Aug. 2 episodes each day on wed, thu and fri 8pm China time on tencent. 38ep.

The one where the female lead is dressed up as pretty girl....the same accidental fall from the staircase and hug at the end.

But one thing is it might be one of the signs that the ban on korean-related dramas (or those that include koreans) is slowly lifted....so we should see other shows (eg Jade Lovers) appearing soon. Another sign is korean artistes are slowly appearing in China events.

Thanks for the information. I've been wanting to see this drama. I loved the original Korea version and am curious to see how the Chinese version will be. Hopefully, the drama will get subbed.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:04 AM, Cedric Ong said:

Star factor or not, she is the main girl in Our Shining Days 闪光少女 and that counts! lol :D

I'm absolutely fine without "stars".