2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I consider in a forum, and into a dedicated thread, everyone can exprim his opinions, but what i appreciate above all, is that comments are made full of courtesy  into a courteous atmosphere. I think we feel same feeling about QY couple for found a fairfield space for debats! So can i recommand to you to stay with this line and do not cross it!  I think all we are there just for the sake of it! :heart: to everyone!

I totally agree. We are free to express our opinions and love for QingYu here. I want to keep it that way. Let's just love. There are too much hate in this fandom already and in the world that it's time to stop. I would like to go back to the time when we post things and candies and gush about them instead of speculating that something wrong is happening. This forum is chill. We are chill. And QingYu are continuing to work hard to achieve their dreams. I want to believe that.:D

• Like 4

Spoiler
On 08/12/2017 at 12:55 AM, janimik said:

Dayu's eyes are magic, however i prefer a lot more his whole face! I guess it's a necessity because to preserve hygien and pollution attack! Come back to (south of) France where air is more pure! I like his (discret) black/yellow jacket, and thanks to janimik for the post!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Two vid for watch my fav couple is one too much, i need only one vid with our boys together!

BTW, thanks for the double post!

• Like 1

Yu sick T__T his work weibo post and said to Fans not to go Huajiao activity (which he won through voting of fans to see Yu in TV) 

Hope Dayu get well & recover soon. And have a good rest T__T feel very sad seeing him sick : (

DRRF1rCV4AAA2HW?format=jpg

• Like 2

It's sad to know that, but don't worried too much, allergy must be treated quickly. I remember one time had allergy with a drug, and i was totally cover of red spot (strangely face excepted!). Doctor order the right anti-allergic pill and i immediatly feel better. So i guess YuYu is in good hand and i wish him to get well soon! 

• Like 2

Malá akcia s niektorými   zábermi s Dayu. Trochu staršie video.
(možno už to bolo :-))   Dúfam, že Dayu bude v poriadku! (s jeho alergiou ).  

On 19/12/2017 at 12:11 AM, janimik said:

Malá akcia s niektorými   zábermi s Dayu. Trochu staršie video.
(možno už to bolo :-))   Dúfam, že Dayu bude v poriadku! (s jeho alergiou ).  

What means this, apart Dayu, video and "alergiou", i don't undertand anything?

43 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Joyeux Noël and Happy times .....

And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you !

screen-shot-2016-06-06-at-4-25-25-pm.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, deltos said:

and Happy Holidays to you !

Thanks so much. Take off time coming! (Joyeux Noël=Merry Christmas)

Xoa4b.jpg

Just hope the pilots will be more concentrate on flight duty!

• Like 2