6 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

I see it's okay. I am not in that gc either cuz I don't  have money for it (its seems like there are other idol do that too like have gc)

2 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Really proud that there is someone like you in our fandom, who still hasn't lost touch with reality and thinks like a grown up person! *Applause*

No applause needed...the whole chat thing is nice...but I don't have that need...like I said if the $$$'s went to a named charity...10 bucks isn't bad to contribute...Now having said that....if it was a Boyz Only Chat...hummm I might pay a whole lot for that opportunity...lol:wink: But there are all kinds of fans with all kinds of needs...and I don't even try to understand what those needs are...

This whole fandom obsession thing seems to be consistent in China Thailand Japan Korea India... so I chalk it up to being a cultural thing..I ship...but my boat never takes on water...LOL

• Like 4

I need to thank @dramalover4 for the big amount of news about QY badminton affair, his big "investigation" and comments. With this, i feel reassured that the whole world (called the earth) still rotate in the same way, and of course including the QY relation.

On another point, personnally, i think everyone is free to give money or not, it's someone's choice, so this problem have no place here. And there is other ways to help those in need. Each time, we go to south-east asia, my lover and I brings a big parcel that contains new small size clothes, school tools as pen, notebook, toothbrush, tooth pasta, and so on. We choosen this way than send money to association, cause we can give directly and it's so great too see children's eyes receiving things for free, 

I also appreciate deltos and swong2330 replies for their appreciations onto this last point!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

No applause needed...the whole chat thing is nice...but I don't have that need...like I said if the $$$'s went to a named charity...10 bucks isn't bad to contribute...Now having said that....if it was a Boyz Only Chat...hummm I might pay a whole lot for that opportunity...lol:wink: But there are all kinds of fans with all kinds of needs...and I don't even try to understand what those needs are...

This whole fandom obsession thing seems to be consistent in China Thailand Japan Korea India... so I chalk it up to being a cultural thing..I ship...but my boat never takes on water...LOL

Agreed.

On a different note, I donated 20 bucks today to Martha's stable for food and I arranged the whole thing for my office and made my colleagues donate too. Now I want to earn more and more money to do this more often! XD I also went in their clothes section etc. There are really many many people who need help with material things from those who can provide them. I hope I get more opportunity to do this kind of charity. :)

Christmas is coming and I am thinking of a toys drive. :) 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I need to thank @dramalover4 for the big amount of news about QY badminton affair, his big "investigation" and comments. With this, i feel reassured that the whole world (called the earth) still rotate in the same way, and of course including the QY relation.

On another point, personnally, i think everyone is free to give money or not, it's someone's choice, so this problem have no place here. And there is other ways to help those in need. Each time, we go to south-east asia, my lover and I brings a big parcel that contains new small size clothes, school tools as pen, notebook, toothbrush, tooth pasta, and so on. We choosen this way than send money to association, cause we can give directly and it's so great too see children's eyes receiving things for free, 

I also appreciate deltos and swong2330 replies for their appreciations onto this last point!

Agreed that everyone has the right to use their money a certain way. But the problem arises when people / fans harass you to give or spend money for QingYu cuz that is how they measure how big a fan you are (and this is true cuz i have faced it numerous times in this fandom). It is literally so freaking damn annoying that i just cant even with it!

That is when i say that I would rather do something for the less fortunate ones, than waste my money on the two people who dun need our money at all just to get the empty bragging rights. If people think that supporting QingYu is for a greater good, then sorry but it is not. there is no greater good in supporting qingyu. and most importantly, QY themselves have stopped accepting gifts from fans on fanmeets and encouraged fans to do charity.

So I dont understand why Dayu turned 180 degree and started doing this fanchat group thing which seems like nothing but another source of income to him.

• Like 1

OOoh i also thought of something interesting on why these girls spend so much money senselessly on qingyu. Cuz they probly dun understand the value of money. After going through college, and now completely dependent on myself financially, I had to be really prudent with my expenses. Infact food is so expensive here in Wash. DC that I am forced to cook for myself everyday! I realized for some people, even one cent can be of huge value! Maybe that sense of value of money is something that many of these fans dont have cuz they have been provided by their parents throughout or never faced dire situations.

• Like 2

although i do kinda see tat qy have to earn money too by any means. Kinda sad, but one has to pay their bills.

• Sad 1

2nd Anniversary of Tianjin Anniversary Fan Meet

Hard to believe it's been 2 years...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, swong2330 said:

although i do kinda see tat qy have to earn money too by any means. Kinda sad, but one has to pay their bills.

May be they need to earn more money coz they have to continually change clothes (even Dayu use Qing's ones), as i can see on every new pics. I can't imagine how big must be their personnal dressing room (including shoes). More popular, more bigger contract, but more buy new suit and all clothing accessories! Moving from one country to another for meeting also have a cost, and when you are wellknow artist, you can't go to cheaper hotel. I never live a life like what they have nowadays, so maybe sponsoring/agency take charge for all? One thing is sure, i never gives one cent for support someone, so i will not start now. I'm not sad, i just see things move with time. And i continue to support my fav couple, coz i support the artists, not the way they manage their artistic career! 

I have start to fill my parcel, coz i take off for Cambodia next January, my only way to help those in need!

@deltos2nd Anniversary of Tianjin Anniversary Fan Meet

Hard to believe it's been 2 years...

Thanks a lot for vid coz i never seen it (with eng sub)!

• Like 4

On 11/22/2017 at 2:16 AM, dramalover4 said:

:heart:Happy 2nd anniversary of Tianjin Fanmeeting to our parents QingYu and Family :wub:

DPHjFnCWkAE3sCw?format=jpg

DPHjFnAWAAA5G1X?format=jpg

DPHjFnAW0AAweun?format=jpg

cr. logo & tagged 

I love the second pic. That's my favorite moment. When Qing hugged Dayu so they won't fall. 

Badminton Date. What a boyfriends thing to do. I feel like QingYu had a list of dates to do. Shopping..check. Coffee together...check. Skiing...check. Horsebackriding...check. Basketball...check. Badminton...check. 

• Like 3

On 11/21/2017 at 1:16 PM, dramalover4 said:

Happy 2nd anniversary of Tianjin Fanmeeting to our parents QingYu and Family

On 11/21/2017 at 10:58 AM, gogole mongol said:

Thanks a lot for vid coz i never seen it (with eng sub)!

Not a problem...it was a fun fan meet.

In reflecting on the last two years. They have come a long way. There are times I wish they were in Thailand where they could be an " out couple" if they chose to be..holding hands, hugging, being together publicly, but sadly, it's China. It's hard enough to get a decent BL series nowadays let alone be SS couple.  It's easy for those who are not in a Same x Sex relationship to be judgy...but I tell you, it can be very difficult no matter what country you are in, but especially China.  Not being out...doesn't make them not real...it just makes them cautious. But even if they were out..we'd still not know everything about them. I think about Porsche and Arm a married gay Thai couple - Porsche is the actor who was in TWM, and even NewYear and Both...NewYear having recently been in a couple of Thai drama's and actually didn't get the role in another BL drama because he was gay. ( go figure ).  You only know what they share - the rest is personal. 

I support Qingyu as a couple - I get what it means, the sacrifices, the caution, The having to say and do things to throw folks off the track for safety. Been there done that.  Coming out ain't easy and until you've been on that journey - you can't judge. You can't know...the best you can do is THINK you know...but in the final analysis - you don't. So congrats to them. I hope that times will change for them or they change locations...ultimately, they have to do what is best for them period and no punnani on earth will change that !

• Like 3

Feng JianYu tv premier or can be first launching as my another friend called (it's not tv but the name is Feng JianYu Tv) 

And just saw this, very happy for Dayu :D

DPlB-qgU8AAyLxv?format=jpg

• Like 3

Personally, if I am rich, I will also spend money on QingYu. Not to brag or anything but because I want to. If I have the means to buy their albums or pay for a chat group, why not? I would do it, without blinking or regret because I simply want to. 

Sadly I don't have the money and I can't even understand their language. T_T Life is too short to spend it criticizing or judging others on how they spend their money or being bitter because you have to support yourself through college while other girls have rich parents. Or drag on about giving to charity rather than spend money on your idol. Life is too short for that. Do what you want. Support who you want to support and let other people in their craziness. Me, I mind my own craziness, I have too much. He he.

That's my opinion. I know it's won't be popular but that's me.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ssv910 said:

Sadly I don't have the money and I can't even understand their language. T_T Life is too short to spend it criticizing or judging others on how they spend their money or being bitter because you have to support yourself through college while other girls have rich parents. Or drag on about giving to charity rather than spend money on your idol. Life is too short for that. Do what you want. Support who you want to support and let other people in their craziness. Me, I mind my own craziness, I have too much. He he.

That's my opinion. I know it's won't be popular but that's me.

1. You really do not know who criticized whom. Ask your friends who criticized me first when I mentioned that unlike them, I would rather spend on charity than on QIngYu, which they didnt like and criticized me first. 

2. Please read my quote carefully and see where I 'CRITICIZED' anyone, cuz I didnt. I never said they are bad people to spend money on QY. I myself spent more than 50$ on voting for QY. But, to me doing charity is m.ore important and necessary.If possible, quote me and embolden like I did above. I am just stating my opinions and feelings. If that offends you, then it is your problem.

3.. It is not like I have boundless money for charity. I just started working. But I try to do whatever least I could do, cuz I feel it is my responsibility.

7 hours ago, swong2330 said:

1. You really do not know who criticized whom. Ask your friends who criticized me first when I mentioned that unlike them, I would rather spend on charity than on QIngYu, which they didnt like and criticized me first. 

2. Please read my quote carefully and see where I 'CRITICIZED' anyone, cuz I didnt. I never said they are bad people to spend money on QY. I myself spent more than 50$ on voting for QY. But, to me doing charity is m.ore important and necessary.If possible, quote me and embolden like I did above. I am just stating my opinions and feelings. If that offends you, then it is your problem.

3.. It is not like I have boundless money for charity. I just started working. But I try to do whatever least I could do, cuz I feel it is my responsibility.

And I did the same. And I will give your words back to you. If you are offended by my opinion or triggered, then that's your problem. I am sorry if you think you are the only one who has the right to say whatever you want to say and be offended on other people's opinion but other people can't be offended on your opinion. 

The level of distaste you have on QingYu and their fans who spend money on them was clear from the get go on my opinion. I know QingYu themselves said that they won't accept gifts and encourage their fans to donate in charity. I don't know those fans personally so I won't assume to know if they spend more on QingYu than to charities. For all we know, they spend money on QingYu but they donate twice of that amount to charities. Who are we to know?

And I admire people who support themselves and even work while studying. I am like that too. My siblings are like that, working part time while studying. All I am saying, is that instead of assuming things about QingYu fans and their spending, why not just concentrate on bringing good news about QingYu instead of raising issues that can just cause conflicts and difference in opinion. I thought what we want here are good vibes and spreading QingYu's message. That is to love and be one family. Fans are fans. May they be onlys or cpfs. We are all fans and in the end we support who we want to support in our own ways. In the only ways we know how. 

• Like 4

I consider in a forum, and into a dedicated thread, everyone can exprim his opinions, but what i appreciate above all, is that comments are made full of courtesy  into a courteous atmosphere. I think we feel same feeling about QY couple for found a fairfield space for debats! So can i recommand to you to stay with this line and do not cross it!  I think all we are there just for the sake of it! :heart: to everyone!

• Like 4