Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The shoes that Qing is wearing is Undefeated air max, released only this September and are available only in Europe and the US. No outlets yet in whole of Asia. So, I had this conversation with my friend!

DMzOYb6VAAIdPyI.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, swong2330 said:

DMzOYb6VAAIdPyI.jpg

 

Ha ha ha Dayu is better than Amazon, and Qing got a personnal delivery! I guess he give him a special tip....:wub:...in this way!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, janimik said:

006yUwsLgy1fkviitj8o3g30dw0co7wi.gif

 

Impressive! What a dexterity to get back the gun, as if he's an expert! Bad boy Dayu? Just training and skill too! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deltos said:

New Hair

screen-shot-2017-10-27-at-6-47-12-am-e15

 

screen-shot-2017-10-27-at-7-48-40-am.png

I LOVE his hair<3

Strutting like a model in the catwalk. He is perfection.

18 hours ago, janimik said:

006yUwsLgy1fkviitj8o3g30dw0co7wi.gif

One word: BADASS:D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dayu's live vid today : ) 

 

http://h.huajiao.com/l/index?liveid=170687269&author=144269810&version=6.0.5.1039&channel=shoujizhushou&userid=132853400&platform=android&reference=circle&qd=circle&userid=132853400&from=1&time=1509212510&copy=b3a41fa94e177e3a4a96fd975323db52

 

I think the conclusion of dayu's live today is that he don't like people kissing him :lol:

 

Ahhh this thought did came across my mind that his overreaction for the animation guy kissing him, is dayu worry our baba will get jealous? :lol::tongue:

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

Dayu's live vid today : ) 

 

http://h.huajiao.com/l/index?liveid=170687269&author=144269810&version=6.0.5.1039&channel=shoujizhushou&userid=132853400&platform=android&reference=circle&qd=circle&userid=132853400&from=1&time=1509212510&copy=b3a41fa94e177e3a4a96fd975323db52

 

I think the conclusion of dayu's live today is that he don't like people kissing him :lol:

 

Ahhh this thought did came across my mind that his overreaction for the animation guy kissing him, is dayu worry our baba will get jealous? :lol::tongue:

 

:D..I was thinking the same thing....the girl animation meant nothing...while...well...no guy ,(animated or real) kisses Dayu but Q... I might let a girl kiss me on the cheek...but another guy ??  Not unless he's  my brother or married best friend.  Gotta keep the peace at home...LOL

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, deltos said:

:D..I was thinking the same thing....the girl animation meant nothing...while...well...no guy ,(animated or real) kisses Dayu but Q... I might let a girl kiss me on the cheek...but another guy ??  Not unless he's  my brother or married best friend.  Gotta keep the peace at home...LOL

Hahahaha even the girl animation dayu got tired of it lol he was fine twice or third times but then he kind of have expression that it's too much so he push away girl animation a few times too lol 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... it wasn't a win-win situation...if he had like the boy animation, some fans would have something to say, if he liked the girl animation, another set of fans would have something to say, and if he liked both, another set of fans would have something to say...So if he had to make a decision...I'd say he went with the one that would keep Q happy...LOL

 

Who knows...it really wasn't a big deal anyway...and the various fan conglomerates  will never see eye to eye LOL. It was an animation....!:D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, deltos said:

Well... it wasn't a win-win situation...if he had like the boy animation, some fans would have something to say, if he liked the girl animation, another set of fans would have something to say, and if he liked both, another set of fans would have something to say...So if he had to make a decision...I'd say he went with the one that would keep Q happy...LOL

 

Who knows...it really wasn't a big deal anyway...and the various fan conglomerates  will never see eye to eye LOL. It was an animation....!:D

Yes. Exactly my thoughts too. People will always judge him whatever he does so I think Dayu should just act like he always does. 

 

Some fans making a big deal out of it. I don't know why. Just happy that Dayu is sporting sexy colored hair and wearing SUPREME:D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

 

Have seen the whole vid, and i ask myself why it takes so long with hairdresser for this deliberate vagueness result.  And more, this is not perfect. He must use tons of hair spray so the hair default get blocked. Lot of unnecessary work on fringe, while nothing on wrong part! BTW, i think it suits him so well, and increase his facial beauty! :wub:

I like a lot these pics posted by deltos (even the right pic show clearly the default)

 
16 hours ago, deltos said:

 

screen-shot-2017-10-28-at-3-41-28-pm.png

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Some Baba pics:

Such a refreshing tall glass of water...perfection !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering how is Dayu doing with his intention to lose more weight. Is 60kg still healthy for a guy who is almost 6foot tall? Will he won't be too skinny that way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×