mysignisflower

[Drama 2017] Man To Man 맨투맨

2,707 posts in this topic

Posted

@triplem yes PHJ hair I dunno if it was a trend back then but maybe if he had the morning scruffy look would be more ideal. :wub:

DDfxe8uVoAIacbK.jpg

but instead we got..

8a23bc26f251a686c5dbd1af147c4d7b.gif

maybe the photoshop looks better hahaha! 

I did enjoy the Chinese drama - Far Away Love and I did see some SW in him esp the part when he used his car manners on the Chinese lead girl. I wonder if thats a Korean thing. My hubby never heard or done it before. 

Onto his next project - Four Men no news as yet. But I hope UG or DH will make an cameo appearance. But I miss the Bromance more. PHJ was right his bromance is better than his romantic scenes hahaha!  maybe because his already has a GF. :wink:

DDjHSAPXUAA9LcU.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

@triplem and @Kasmic yup PHJ's hairstyle in Far Away Love makes me :huh:

maybe you guys should watch his other Chinese drama called Relativity In Love. He got nice hairstyle and quite muscular :tongue:

4 people like this

Posted

24 minutes ago, bobo11 said:

@triplem and @Kasmic yup PHJ's hairstyle in Far Away Love makes me :huh:

maybe you guys should watch his other Chinese drama called Relativity In Love. He got nice hairstyle and quite muscular :tongue:

Ooo. Ok I'll go look for the drama. Thanks chingu 

4 people like this

Posted

On 6/29/2017 at 11:45 PM, Kasmic said:

@nonski and @triplem I actually tried watching this drama and watched it. Its so long and so I skipped a few eps hahahaha! but still I hate the dubbed voice I just cant get over it. It's not the same.

Hide contents

Yes that was my biggest gripe in that show... It was only because of him all the way.  Tho i tend to abuse the FF button too. :) I'm really missing MxM and this thread.  I just checked my order today and my MxM OST is coming soon, status "shipped".

4 people like this

Posted

On 6/29/2017 at 5:04 PM, triplem said:

I binged watch this over 3 or 4 days last  year when I was desperately looking for a PHJ drama to watch. It was quite sweet and even though they were speaking in different languages and his voice was dubbed (this was a little cringy for me) but I found the chemistry btwn OTP quite palpable. 

yup same here chingu @triplem I did watch it then and rewatched it again this time.  That is what I do usually, when I got hooked on a drama and its actor, I can't seem to watch other dramas.  It was a little cringy to me as well but I am glad that the dub is much better compared to his other c-dramas, I just can't take the voices there. 

Spoiler

I agree he has a different look in Love's Relativity but Shen An has a different feel. :) and I got used to his hair there.  Chingu this drama is so far only available on Viki and aviztaz.to - this one needs an invite to log in.

3 people like this

Posted

8 hours ago, nonski said:

yup same here chingu @triplem I did watch it then and rewatched it again this time.  That is what I do usually, when I got hooked on a drama and its actor, I can't seem to watch other dramas.  It was a little cringy to me as well but I am glad that the dub is much better compared to his other c-dramas, I just can't take the voices there. 

Hide contents

I agree he has a different look in Love's Relativity but Shen An has a different feel. :) and I got used to his hair there.  Chingu this drama is so far only available on Viki and aviztaz.to - this one needs an invite to log in.

Yes @nonski, Shen An in Far Away Love gave PHJ an award in China... great acting PHJ :glasses:

3 people like this

Posted

Just like to share that finally received my order:
Includes poster + booklet with snaps of Park Hae-jin and rest of cast. Attached samples :)
[PS: Can't wait for the prequel to come out at year-end^^]

Displaying 20170630_133655-poster.jpghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YqbPFCgxrhVlJpaWJjcHB2M28/view?usp=sharing

Displaying 20170630_133656-album.jpghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YqbPFCgxrhTmxNSjlIeGtrOEE/view?usp=sharing

Displaying 20170630_134036-book.jpghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YqbPFCgxrhY19QazdvbENjaVU/view?usp=sharing

Displaying 20170630_134035-book.jpghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YqbPFCgxrhaTVhWll4Y1gwNkk/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

If anyone's keen to know, got mine from here
http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=536810618

Of coz, also available from gmarket korea, ebay, yesasia etc

4 people like this