mysignisflower

[Current Drama 2017] Man To Man 맨투맨│Park Hae Jin, Kim Min Jung, Park Sung Woong, Chae Jung Ahn│JTBC ~ Fri & Sat ~ 23:00

468 posts in this topic

Posted

hello!

i decided to drop by this thread since i'm on soompi anyway....

@qwenli i was hoping it will be something Bourne-esque character that he will play on. he should be smart and has killer moves, and he should be calm. i'll be very happy if that's the case. they gonna cast a female actress for the love line though. i'm not sure how it will work out. once i read about that, my mind switch from bourne trilogies to bodyguard from beijing lol.

but still there arent any news yet. i'm on the edge now...

5 people like this

Posted

I'm a big fan of PHJ since the Bad Guys and can't wait for this project. I wish we can see a bit of silly character for him in this drama. It will be a good change and surprise to see him in a different character from the usual. I mean not totally silly but kind of extra charm.. Something like good with jokes, sly, trickster etc, not totally cold bodyguard. Is it too much to ask?

4 people like this

Posted

Few months go on and nothing news. So boring.

1 person likes this

Posted

Park Hae Jin gives an update on his new drama 'Man to Man'

Park Hae-jin updated viewers on his upcoming JTBC drama series “Man to Man” in a live show via Naver V App on Saturday. 

On veteran actor Park Sung-woong who was cast in the series, he said it is an honor to act with him.

PHJ.jpg

Park Hae-jin featured in the 2008 TV series “East of Eden,” along with Park Sung-woong‘s wife, Shin Eun-jung. 

“Park Sung-woong and I first met on the set of ‘East of Eden,’” Park said. “And this is the first time we are on the same project together.”

Park added that he is preparing for his role of a bodyguard by dieting and training for stunt performances.

“I’ve been on a diet, but these days I‘m hardly losing weight,” he said. “I should lose more because some scenes will feature me half-naked.”

The drama is set to start filming in October. The female lead has not yet been cast. 

Park’s live show on Saturday was mainly designed to broadcast Park peeking into a fan club event before making a surprise visit to the venue. 

The fan meeting took place in Jangchung Gymnasium on Saturday. 

Date:04.09.16

Source: K-pop Herald

Me: :wub: Can't wait to see him again. I haven't seen him much in action thriller that kind of genre much (apart from erm Bad Guys maybe) and his previous drama was such a waste of his talent. Looking forward to this, hope that they cast the rest soon :wub:

11 people like this

Posted

Park Sung-woong goes Man to Man with Park Hae-jin

parksungwoong_8.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@chasingdaisy, hello, and welcome to the thread   :)

9 people like this

Posted

so, who's the female lead ? Gosh :D 

5 people like this

Posted

On 9/5/2016 at 8:12 AM, ruzikie said:

so, who's the female lead ? Gosh :D 

@ruzikie,   Chae Jung-Ahn cast in the drama. Of course, I do not know if she will be he female lead, or a 2nd lead.

chaejungahn_123.jpg

source: AsianWiki

5 people like this

Posted

Chae Jung-ahn in talks to romance Park Sung-woong in Man to Man

photo CJA1.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

7 people like this

Posted

On 9/11/2016 at 0:08 AM, IreneY said:

Belo...i tot i read somewhere the lead female not her?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_Yeon-seo

@IreneY, hi... hi-hand.gif

As far as I know OYS is to act with Park Hae-Jin in the movie version of CITT.

In Man to Man too???

1 person likes this

Posted

Park Hae-Jin,  Chae Jung-Ahn, and Park Sung-Woong Sign Up for JTBC Pre-Produced drama Man to Man.

pola1.jpg

Read more on Koala's Playground

7 people like this

Posted

wow. I am so excited for this news!

Yeon Jung-hoon considers going villainous for Man to Man

yeonjunghoon_41a.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

I hope @plappi, @bebebisous33, @MrsSoJiSub will also come play with us here.

8 people like this

Posted

I am so happy! We have confirmations!   i'm happy emoticon

Yeon Jung-Hoon is one of my favorite villains. He did such an amazing job in Mask, and was able to get the viewers love and sympathy. I hope that his character here too, will be well layered.  Chae Jung-Ahn I liked a lot in Yongpal.

Yeon Jung-Hoon and Chae Jung-Ahn Join Park Hae-Jin in  JTBC Drama Man to Man

osl.jpg

Read more on Koala's Playground

5 people like this

Posted

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Chae Jeong-an to star in "Man To Man"

photo765824.jpg

Actors Yeon Jeong-hoon and Chae Jeong-an are starring in the new JTBC drama "Man to Man".

Yeon Jeong-hoon takes on the role of Mo Seung-jae, a plutocrat who is way over his head. He lives the way his grandfather wants him to after his father died but he has a deeper passion inside of him.

He makes Song Mi-eun his wife but she is in love with Yeo Woon-gwang (Park Seong-woong) so he tries to bring him down and does everything in his power to do so.

Chae Jeong-an plays Song Mi-eun, a former Miss Korea who marries a plutocrat. Song Mi-yeon has a simple career but her natural taste in fashion makes her makes her a fashion icon. She becomes a role model for several celebrities but she also has a painful past with Hallyu star Yeo Woon-gwang.

Yeon Jeong-hoon is coming back with a whole new character unlike the two characters he played ahead.Chae Jeong-an is continuing her role as a sophisticated city girl.

Meanwhile, "Man to Man" is a drama about the many 'men' that surround ghost agnet Kim Seol-woo (Park Hae-jin). Anticipation for the drama is very high as the cast is made up of the greatest actors and actresses.

The drama is 100% pre-produced and will aim for released next year.

source: Hancinema

5 people like this

Posted

I'm just dropping by this thread...thanks @irilight for the link. I hope we hear more of this drama's updates soon.

2 people like this

Posted

Kim Min-Jung is considering the female lead role

201609271109775765_57e9d5659e521.jpg

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waves to @pluie625  panda wave smiley

1 person likes this

Posted

Kim Min-jung considers becoming a fangirl for Man to Man

KimMinJung1.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

1 person likes this

Posted

Kim Min-Jung cast in Man to Man.

Ctk_VupVYAAbcMS.jpg

Source: AsianWiki

2 people like this

Posted

Man to Man heads to Hungary for filming

sds1.jpg

The cable network drama Man to Man airing on jTBC will be sending leads Park Hae Jin and Park Sung Woong to Hungary in early November for overseas shoot, and joining them will be just announced female lead Kim Min Jung. Earlier announced female lead Chae Jung Ah is second female lead which doesn't bother me as both ladies are excellent actress and this drama sounds male-lead centric anways. Plenty of K-dramas have filmed in Hungary from IRIS to Dr Stranger so Man to Man will be capturing the old world visuals for its story of a bodyguard protecting a top star.

Koalasplayground

Me: Can't wait for PHJ, can't wait for PHJ. The casts seem great :wub: :wub:

4 people like this

Posted

SJK going to make a cameo? omg! 

he may gonna paticipate for this drama after he ended filming for his latest movie Battleship Island :blush:

3 people like this