Quantcast
Jump to content
WeLoveSoompi

[Thailand Series 2016] Kiss The Series

Recommended Posts

Checking out the FanMade MV for this week I found this one... with a real great song by Potato...

BUT I think it is too early to use this song due to its meaning now... but nonetheless is good to have it already.

As you know... I think Pete is still searching about his true feelings, and he is pretty confuse having found Kao & Mint kissing. The punch was really for Kao... only the meaning (that Pete doesn't know himself yet) was more like: "You are my boyfriend now; so don't just be unfaithful to me...!!" LOL

This situation made me remember Gu Hai's words to Luo Ying in ADDICTION EP 15: "You are mine now. I can tolerate and consent you without limits; and fulfill all your needs and desires. There is just one thing I won't tolerate: If you ever betray me; I won't go soft hearted on you. I am serious about this. If I get cruel with you; you will remember it your life long.

 

 

 

 

Going on thru the last punching scene I finally get Kao's idea. Testing Pete's feelings for Mint.

Course... the test go it all wrong... as the one being tested by Pete was Kao... and not Mint.

Pete really couldn't care less for Mint... she is a burden for him since high school....

 

And now there is even P'Sun... taking over his sweetheart...!!

 

I can't get over that short moment as P'Sun went to pick up Kao at the university, and meet the gang all at once...

Pete and Kao were already arguing because Kao was leaving to help up P'Sun.

Then P'Sun just shows up.

June says to Kao: "Oh... So that is P'Sun. He is so handsome." - LOL

And Pete is like "What the f*** are you talking about" - LOL

So Pete goes all aggressive to P'Sun because of Kao leaving with him - LOL

 

The very last line in that group talk is June to Pete: "You are not mad at him, you are jealous" (of Kao being taken away by Sun)

And Pete: "Jealous my a**" - LOL

 

This story is getting better, and better.

 

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOTICE...!!

GMMTV released today officially in YouTube the first BL cuts of Pete & Kao

 

 

These are the first Kao & Pete BL cuts from KISS ME AGAIN The Series....!!

There are two important scenes missing both from EP 2

(1)  Kao with his family having breakfast in the morning... His mum is not feeling well.

(2)  Pete helping Kao's mum (as she wasn't feeling well).

 

I personally believe these scenes are very important to "see" the good nature of Pete... and his soft heart as well...

 

The english subtitles for this cuts are yet missing, but may be added later one.

 

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.6.2018 at 8:18 PM, shinlovesmkm said:

I can’t sleep because of tonight’s episode and teaser. One quick question, Does P’Sun have feelings for Kao?

 

I just check with Lazy Subber Eng Sub progress for EP 9 ... and she posted this picture out of it:

 

DgD9ajXWAAAl7zh.jpg

 

Cheers...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KISS ME AGAIN THE SERIES - EP 5

Is already available on YouTube with Eng Subs on CC

 

Enjoy it...!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers....!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

 

I just check with Lazy Subber Eng Sub progress for EP 9 ... and she posted this picture out of it:

 

DgD9ajXWAAAl7zh.jpg

 

Cheers...!

OOOHHHH MYYYY GAADDD!!!! P’Sunnnnnnn, i love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Your smile melts my heart. Thank you for the info. ☺️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Checking out the FanMade MV for this week I found this one... with a real great song by Potato...

BUT I think it is too early to use this song due to its meaning now... but nonetheless is good to have it already.

As you know... I think Pete is still searching about his true feelings, and he is pretty confuse having found Kao & Mint kissing. The punch was really for Kao... only the meaning (that Pete doesn't know himself yet) was more like: "You are my boyfriend now; so don't just be unfaithful to me...!!" LOL

This situation made me remember Gu Hai's words to Luo Ying in ADDICTION EP 15: "You are mine now. I can tolerate and consent you without limits; and fulfill all your needs and desires. There is just one thing I won't tolerate: If you ever betray me; I won't go soft hearted on you. I am serious about this. If I get cruel with you; you will remember it your life long.

 

 

 

 

Going on thru the last punching scene I finally get Kao's idea. Testing Pete's feelings for Mint.

Course... the test go it all wrong... as the one being tested by Pete was Kao... and not Mint.

Pete really couldn't care less for Mint... she is a burden for him since high school....

 

And now there is even P'Sun... taking over his sweetheart...!!

 

I can't get over that short moment as P'Sun went to pick up Kao at the university, and meet the gang all at once...

Pete and Kao were already arguing because Kao was leaving to help up P'Sun.

Then P'Sun just shows up.

June says to Kao: "Oh... So that is P'Sun. He is so handsome. You know what: We should join then for diner." - LOL

And Pete is like "What the f*** are you talking about" - LOL

So Pete goes all aggressive to P'Sun because of Kao leaving with him - LOL

 

The very last line in that group talk is June to Pete: "You are jealous" (of Kao being taken away by Sun)

And Pete: "Jealous my a**" - LOL

 

This story is getting better, and better.

 

Cheers...!!

Hahahaha. Thank you for the translation, I really can’t wait for the next episode. Eveytime I see Pete, i see jealousy.hahahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shinlovesmkm said:

OOOHHHH MYYYY GAADDD!!!! P’Sunnnnnnn, i love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Your smile melts my heart. Thank you for the info. ☺️

 

2 hours ago, shinlovesmkm said:

Hahahaha. Thank you for the translation, I really can’t wait for the next episode. Eveytime I see Pete, i see jealousy.hahahaha

 

Your welcome..!!

If I remember well that scene with P'Sun and Kao was the last one in EP 9 for the BL cuts... Hope Lazy will be done with it today.

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EP 9 with the BL Cuts of Pete & Kao with Eng Subs by Lazy Subber is already available...!!

 

 

Enjoy it...!!

 

Cheers...!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best scenes for Pete and Kao are coming up soon...!!

 

p91bcfk0osqg6ayVkGb-o.jpg

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

44pRSiapD2Q29X0M.jpg

 

Df504LIV4AAX5X3.jpg

 

DdMdpreVAAAwKk4.jpg:large

 

You guys know all these scenes are in the Official OST, na

 

Here the Pete & Kao "Version":

 

 

 

 

Cheers...!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fan-Arts

DgGmPxQUcAEiAw-.jpg

Spoiler

DgH39K3VQAEyZfL.jpg

Spoiler

Df-SBvhV4AAC9ci.jpg

 

DdyBdZbV0AEVcob.jpg

 

DfFeR40VMAAMU0s.jpg

Spoiler

DfGJC4fVMAE3bD3.jpg

Spoiler

DfLMwF8UEAAqZVi.jpg

Spoiler

De1f6p1UwAAXmJI.jpg

Spoiler

DfYl0D1VAAAdlmZ.jpg

Spoiler

Dew9tDrVAAAW-Du.jpg

 

C3exrDfVcAAyRXE.jpg

Spoiler

C3exrDfUcAAmaW7.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

 

DdyBdZbV0AEVcob.jpg

 

These works are amazing....!! HPs is a HELL of a painter...!!

 

Cheers...!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems the shipping for Kao & P'Sun is taking over for a while

 

 

 

 

Artist: Dee The Star

Song: ตัวเบาเบา "Tua Bow Bow" - means like "no heavy"... 

 

This song doesn't have any translation yet, as it was not her most famous song...

 

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK... Thinking of the BL parts of EP 9

Pete is simply jealous, and he is known for having a hot temperament. Now that he knows the truth about the kiss between Mint and Kao he needs to apologize to Kao for the punch, and the bad words. I think he has been trying to, but Kao is always leaving to do things with P'Sun... so Pete is missing any chance to make up peace with him. The good thing is now, because of P'Sun... Pete has started to realize his own feelings... and not only him, but his friends as well. June told him already this: "You are not mad at him (Kao), you are jealous".  And also while having coffee with Mint: Did you realize the two meanings of his words to her... (?) They were more like thinking about Kao. "What is the point of taking pictures of coffee..??!!" - LOL
EP 10 & 11 are going to be crucial...!! That scene with Pete caressing Kao's hair on the sofa of the living room in Pete's house is going to be beautiful....!!

 

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O M G....!!

Pete started an open war to win over Kao already in the first minutes of EP 10....!!!

The way he just took Kao chopsticks to eat from the BQQ was just was to direct...!!

 

EP 10 of KISS ME AGAIN (5 parts / low resolution)

This is the Channel GMM25 TV Version

 

Part 1

 

 

O M G....! Brace yourself people...!!!

Part 2

 

 

O M G....! Brace yourself people...!

Just when you think this can't get any better today... the next morning...!!

Part 3

 

 

Oh... the apology moment... because of the punch....

But Pete still needs to process all what is going on...

For the next Part 5, Pete to Kao: "Let's have the talk".

 

Part 4

 

 

The "Mint problem" still needs a solution... but also the "P'Sun problem" - LOL

Pete can't take Kao spending time with P'Sun...

and Kao can't take Pete still holding on to Mint.

 

Part 5

 

 

Next week (EP 11) Pete & Kao are going on with this private issues:

Kao is going to be avoiding Pete's calls and spending time with P'Sun working on the Coffee-Shop promotions... and Pete... well, he will just show up at Kao's house to have a face to face about what is going on.

 

NOTICE - The LINE TV uncut and in HD Version will be here available around 30 minutes from now.

 

Cheers...!!

Edited by Mel_Rios
adding informations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im screaming all over and can’t keep my excitement.hahahaha. The kiss was really unexpected. I want to see more Ai Pete jealousy moments.hahahaha

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teaser for EP 11 showing next Sunday 1 July 2018

 

 

The Pete & Kao dialogue:

 

Kao: Hey Pete. What are you doing here my house...??

Pete: What's wrong with you? You don't take my calls, don't answer my messages...

Kao: I have been busy helping P'Sun... (...) 

Pete: I am done with Mint already. (I stop talking to Mint already)

Kao: You can't do that.

 

There is a line by Kao that I can't solve properly. It is like "you made plans with Mint, so I made plans with P'Sun".

 

This scene seems to be - like with the teaser for EP 10 - edited, and the dialogue is not really like this for real, like to line... 

 

Cheers...!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...